Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, forumborum said:

Amen sing it !!!

So did Lisa that tells you exactly HOW  extremely poor & low the talent pool actually is 

wait sorry ona roll😂😂😂😂 no pics of V getting Barbie ...Lisa out danced her 😢🤪😢😎🤪🤪🤪🤪

World comin to an end 

Victoria has stopped posting on social media so she could of still got one 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Could be but they make such a big damn deal about those dolls it is almost disturbing .  Regardless Lisa ??? We all seen her dance 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Edited by forumborum
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Not really. She posted on instagram literally 4 days ago. And I see that she is very active on instagram judging by the comment sections she lives in. It's possible her solo finally wasn't bringing people to tears last year. 

Just now, MeeMee2 said:

Not really. She posted on instagram literally 4 days ago. And I see that she is very active on instagram judging by the comment sections she lives in. It's possible her solo finally wasn't bringing people to tears last year. 

Yeah the one picture of draft day 

Everyone keeps talking about Armani but did anyone see the DCC Insider post on Instagram saying she’s actually one of the mean girls and generally isn’t well liked by the time? Not surprised she didn’t get ROTY. I best Marissa is fuming it wasn’t her, but I suppose she got a barbie..

I think Tess is retiring, especially from her game day IG take over. 

Generally a fair few of them don’t have too many posts on their DCC instas, on the grids it looks as though Kristen is one of the more active posters 

I'm in the minority but that's okay.  I can live with it fine.  As much as I absolutely hated Marissa's carrot butt comments and will always associate that with her name, I do think she is a good DCC.  I saw an instagram thing where she spoke and she is very articulate and doesn't say "basically," "like," "uh," and all those other phrases used by girls her age.

Hoping she continues to mature in her tiki tok stuff.  Hubby asked what tik tok was and I couldn't really explain it and just said it's something kids use.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Marissa is fuming it wasn’t her, but I suppose she got a barbie..

I don't think Marissa is as childish as people think she is. She's probably sad but not any more than any other rookie on the squad. She's been through a lot of competition to know not to be cocky.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Everyone keeps talking about Armani but did anyone see the DCC Insider post on Instagram saying she’s actually one of the mean girls and generally isn’t well liked by the time? Not surprised she didn’t get ROTY. I best Marissa is fuming it wasn’t her, but I suppose she got a barbie..

I think Tess is retiring, especially from her game day IG take over. 

Generally a fair few of them don’t have too many posts on their DCC instas, on the grids it looks as though Kristen is one of the more active posters 

I'm not sure I believe that rumor. Armani, Ashlee and Kat seem to be close now and they seem like they're having fun. I know Instagram isn't reality but still. Plus Armani is always commenting really positive comments on other girls pages, including the ones who got cut last year like Hannah. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'm in the minority but that's okay.  I can live with it fine.  As much as I absolutely hated Marissa's carrot butt comments and will always associate that with her name, I do think she is a good DCC.  

I don't have Marissa hate either, but I don't pay much attention to social media. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Lovely news about McKenzie and Gina! I remember both vets and rookies cheering her on watching McKenzie in a rehearsal on one episode, and it struck me then that likely was a sign of her good vibes as well as her talent. And Gina has been overlooked as point and such, so it's nice to see her teammates giving her love and respect this way. 

I tried clicking on Rachel A's post shared here, where folks started saying it looks like she might retire, but all I saw was a pic with boxing bags and "Monday Mood" on it. Maybe I'm missing something? I'm a fan of hers and have been since her audition, and I'd love to see her get 2GL if she stays another year. 

Count me in for the Ashlee love! And for the "OMG what?" about Armani's dress. But remember, they didn't get a Belk fashion show-training session during training camp this year! 🤣 

Surprised that it sounds like Jaylyn and Briana might be staying another year. I'm a fan of both ladies, so that's cool...but surprising nonetheless.

Who is the curly haired one near the middle in this group pic ? I don't recall anyone with curls like that with hair that color and can't discern from just the eyes who it is. Like, I can't even guess. Can anyone solve this mystery for me? I suspect I will feel dumb when you tell me who it is...

DCCBq.jpeg

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Who is the curly haired one near the middle in this group pic ? I don't recall anyone with curls like that with hair that color and can't discern from just the eyes who it is. Like, I can't even guess. Can anyone solve this mystery for me? I suspect I will feel dumb when you tell me who it is...

DCCBq.jpeg

Maddie

• Love 1
1 hour ago, M1977G said:

I suspect I will feel dumb when you tell me who it is...

Don't wanna sound rude but I kinda chuckled at this comment. It's a face you really know !!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I had a thought McKenzie would be Rookie of the Year. She seemed to be a favorite by a lot of the veterans and they knew her before. I know it's because of the pandemic but i honestly forget who the current rookies are until we mention them or they're posted on the DCC instagram. 

As of Gina being Veteran of the Year, it makes me happy because it shows growth since the beginning when she probably had that competition mentality when it came to training camp as a rookie and now she's loved by all of the DCC's. 

Edited by lexie3248
changed rookies to veterans
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Tess is returning?  What year will it make for her?  Seems she’s been there FOREVER!  Any photos of VK with or group or otherwise?

Has she publicly said this? I’ve heard otherwise 

14 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

I fail to see the problem here. 🤷‍♀️

Dare I say it?! It look like CELLULITE 😲😱😨. OMG, could it be possible that the most perfect women ever in the history of mankind would have dimples on their thighs and cheeks?! Say it ain't so.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

I fail to see the problem here. 🤷‍♀️

it's so funny because she has like...2 faint cellulite dimples (breaking news: you don't have to be overweight to have cellulite) and a crease in her torso because of how she's bending her body. quick, call weight watchers!

like, do you know how great a person has to look irl to look that good wearing an unforgiving uniform in a close up picture??

• Love 20

Um ... Rachel A. is gorgeous and thick. Thick in a good way haha 😏.

And yes. I too fail to see any issue in that picture.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, dccstan said:

just to start a new topic... do you guys think any vets could get the chop this year at auditions?

It depends on how Kelli reacted to last years fan reaction.  Is she thinking maybe I should be careful or MY TEAM MY SHOW!!!!

• Love 4
On 4/18/2021 at 12:49 PM, go4luca said:

Me too. 

I can only imagine what it felt like for her to enjoy the spotlight after all her physical therapy hard work.  Having had a knee injury that ultimately ended my dance days, I get it.  It's definitely not easy to come back after that kind of injury.

Here's a link to the opening I don't think has been shared.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNxckCcjCmo/

sorry i'm just now catching up on the forum!!! anyone else catch the choreo change?!?!

Just now, scorpio1031 said:

It depends on how Kelli reacted to last years fan reaction.  Is she thinking maybe I should be careful or MY TEAM MY SHOW!!!!

Sadly my bet is on the latter. 🙄😑🙄

• Love 2
(edited)

OOO look what IIII found. I can't remember if I read you couldn't see Tess but at one point she's right in the middle. Lexie looks big... Also I mentioned this in another post but they changed the choreo a little!!!

Edited by dccstan
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, dccstan said:

OOO look what IIII found. I can't remember if I read you couldn't see Tess but at one point she's right in the middle. Lexie looks big... 

As much as I think Thunderstruck is boring and tired and needs to be replaced, the new covid safe ending doesnt have pizazz that the jump split does!

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, dccstan said:

OOO look what IIII found. I can't remember if I read you couldn't see Tess but at one point she's right in the middle. Lexie looks big... 

That front kick line is all askew. Gina looks like a 10 year old next to Tess. This is the same performance where it was said that Victoria looked heavier. I actually think the lighting is creating a shadow on the belly areas which is making some of them look bigger/rounder than they are.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dccstan said:

just to start a new topic... do you guys think any vets could get the chop this year at auditions?

I expect vet cuts at some point, whether auditions or training camp. I look at it this way - there are supposedly only 8 retirements. I think there will be a mass retirement in spring 2022 after a fairly normal season. K&J will not only be inclined to keep all the rookies reauditioning (now 2nd years), but will also want to bring in more than 8 rookies this summer so their 2022 team is stronger. 

image.png.df626567aec6b3199421158fb6ed0072.pngUnfortunately, I don't think it's the lighting that's causing the muffin top on VK. when she stands normally there is a definite overhang on the front of the shorts. Now, not heavy by everyday standards but for a DCC?????

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, dccstan said:

OOO look what IIII found. I can't remember if I read you couldn't see Tess but at one point she's right in the middle. Lexie looks big... Also I mentioned this in another post but they changed the choreo a little!!!

To me it looks like they are almost marking it, they had no spunk and agree without the jump split its just another dance, dare i say almost boring dance... 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, dccstan said:

Around 1.50, is that Rachel W second in on the left who does the complete wrong move? I love Gina at point and have to admit, Marissa has more pop than most of them. Then again, some have been doing this same routine for 4-5 years, she's still a newbie!

The only thing I've ever thought Tess was excellent at was kicking. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, viccib said:

image.png.df626567aec6b3199421158fb6ed0072.pngUnfortunately, I don't think it's the lighting that's causing the muffin top on VK. when she stands normally there is a definite overhang on the front of the shorts. Now, not heavy by everyday standards but for a DCC?????

Maybe the boyfriend is causing the weight gain? People do gain ( love handles lol) in new relationships. All those yummy dinner dates and drinks. Hope she tones it up  because I really don't want to sit through another storyline around Victoria's weight.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Around 1.50, is that Rachel W second in on the left who does the complete wrong move? I love Gina at point and have to admit, Marissa has more pop than most of them. Then again, some have been doing this same routine for 4-5 years, she's still a newbie!

The only thing I've ever thought Tess was excellent at was kicking. 

Yes that's Rachel who messed up. 

• Love 1
On 5/3/2021 at 10:04 AM, TB12 said:

Wait, who is the girl on the right? Her dress is just awful it looks like a beach coverup and is not flattering at all wow not very DCC at all and don't get me started on Kat getting a barbie, world class pfffttt

I just got back from Texas...that 'beach coverup' look is popular among young women...#notafan

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, go4luca said:

If this was already posted, feel free to thwap me with a smelly, wet herring.

The. 2020 rookie class.

jbo97_1620095213_5.jpg

I will say this...as horrible as Season 15 was, I like this rookie class more than last year's. 

• Love 6

I really struggle to see who is who in that Thunderstruck video... is that Gina at point? Can anyone put names on the dancers please?

The first picture of the banquet on this page (The one with Maddie in the middle): Their legs (and particularly those knees!)look horrible! As if they are badly swollen/injured. It may just be caused by their favorite pose with a bended leg or the lack of tights and nothing else, in which case I’d recommend different poses and definitely tights! 

(edited)
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

I really struggle to see who is who in that Thunderstruck video... is that Gina at point? Can anyone put names on the dancers please?

The first picture of the banquet on this page (The one with Maddie in the middle): Their legs (and particularly those knees!)look horrible! As if they are badly swollen/injured. It may just be caused by their favorite pose with a bended leg or the lack of tights and nothing else, in which case I’d recommend different poses and definitely tights! 

I think you're used to seeing them in pantyhose, and well this is what normal legs look like without.

Edited by LilBlueDCCStar
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, LilBlueDCCStar said:

I think you're used to seeing them in pantyhose, and well this is what legs look like without.

I was born with more cellulite dimples than that. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

The. 2020 rookie class.

jbo97_1620095213_5.jpg

I’m very curious what the suggested dress code for this was...there are at least four different parties covered by their outfits. Mackenzie, Sydney, Claire, the white pantsuit and maybe far right made sense to me. 

• Love 6
(edited)

image.png.2f0cad59472450378ca4fecf42d435e8.png

Taylor's instagram story post.

Taylor, Daphne, Erin, Kristen, Claire D.

Were these girls in the same group? Or are they simply close? I was kinda surprised to see Claire D in this group just because I didn't know she was close with them.

Edited by Kamal
added D
Just now, Kamal said:

image.png.2f0cad59472450378ca4fecf42d435e8.png

Taylor's instagram story post.

Taylor, Daphne, Erin, Kristen, Claire.

Were these girls in the same group? Or are they simply close? I was kinda surprised to see Claire in this group just because I didn't know she was close with them.

The Claire tagged is a girl that was cut in the bubble 

3 hours ago, kalibean said:

I’m very curious what the suggested dress code for this was...there are at least four different parties covered by their outfits. Mackenzie, Sydney, Claire, the white pantsuit and maybe far right made sense to me. 

Based on what some of the vets were wearing (who have attended this same event in the past), I think the only ones that really don't work/aren't appropriate are Armani and Jada, although I don't understand why some of the girls wear floor-length gowns - they look like they're going to prom. I also don't like Claire's, but that's a personal dislike for dresses with ruffles at the bottom, especially paired with such poofy sleeves.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, go4luca said:

The. 2020 rookie class.

jbo97_1620095213_5.jpg

Honestly I feel like the only ones that got it right are Jessica, McKenzie, Alora and Sydney(girl in black). Everyone else's outfits are too short/long, ill fitting or ugly.

• Love 2