Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I think if this really is Rachel A. retiring, then I'm sad to see her go. 

Forget the lack of "leadership" spots, she was a wonderful dancer and seemed very down-to-earth. Had no scandals or drama I can remember, and seemed to be well-liked by teammates as well as fans. 

I'll also never forget the shock I had when I saw her with short hair. That was an insanely good change for her looks wise IMO. 

Edited by Lona
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Erin posted some banquet pictures to her stories. No sign of retirement from her. 

Marissa got a Barbie 

Is this her first Barbie?  Anyone else get a Barbie?

6 hours ago, Lona said:

ROTY - Claire or Armani. Maybe Jada?

VOTY - Tess? Lexie? Someone close to retirement I think. Maybe the Savannah “leak” a few weeks ago was true LOL. 

Retirements - Tess, Lexie, Savannah, Alanna, Briana, Ashlee, Jalyn

I don’t see Armani getting ROTY. I remember reading somewhere Armani is a bit of a mean girl with bad attitude behind the scenes and isn’t well liked 

• Love 2

I also just saw a screen shot on a Facebook group - they said the screen shot was principally posted on prime timer - not sure which thread though but the SS was messages from Rachel A saying there’s 8 other vets who retired but she won’t state who as it’s not for her to say but the DCC IG account will be posting it shortly 

43 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I also just saw a screen shot on a Facebook group - they said the screen shot was principally posted on prime timer - not sure which thread though but the SS was messages from Rachel A saying there’s 8 other vets who retired but she won’t state who as it’s not for her to say but the DCC IG account will be posting it shortly 

I think Rachel said 8 are retiring total, not Rachel plus another 8.

My guesses 

Rachel 

Maddie 

Briana 

Tess 

Lexie 

Daphne 

Alanna 

Victoria 🤣🤣

• Love 1

My guesses for retirement are:

Jalyn

Tess

Alanna

Briana

Savannah

Lexi

Cianna

Rachel A

Side note:  I think Kristin should consider retiring after what happened last year. I want to see her go out on a high note and not get cut! I hope Maddie is retiring but I really don’t think she is 😂 I don’t think any Rookies are retiring. I think since the pandemic ruined them getting to experience dancing on the field, etc they would want to experience that. 

(edited)

Rachel

Maddie

Lexie

Brianna

Daphne

Jalyn

Cianna

Savannah

Edited by Tuxcat
Oh I forgot Savannah - shocker; took off Tess
  • Love 1
(edited)

So, I see Kat got a Barbie too. Are the Barbies given out only for dance? If so, talk about redemption from her first solo! Good on Ashlee and Armani! I'm liking Armani's new hair. 

Screenshot_20210503-095512.png

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

So, I see Kat got a Barbie too. Are the Barbies given out only for dance? If so, Talk about redemption from her last solo! Good on Ashlee and Armani! I'm liking Armani's new look. Screenshot_20210503-095512.png

Wait, who is the girl on the right? Her dress is just awful it looks like a beach coverup and is not flattering at all wow not very DCC at all and don't get me started on Kat getting a barbie, world class pfffttt

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Wait, who is the girl on the right? Her dress is just awful it looks like a beach coverup and is not flattering at all wow not very DCC at all and don't get me started on Kat getting a barbie, world class pfffttt

Thats Armani & I agree. Wonder what Kelli had to say about her outfit.. its not one of my favorites 🙈

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, TB12 said:

That's Armani! 😂

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

So, I see Kat got a Barbie too. Are the Barbies given out only for dance? If so, Talk about redemption from her last solo! Good on Ashlee and Armani! I'm liking Armani's new look. 

They all look so gorgeous....Ashlee's shoulders are goals!  She looks GOOD!!

• Love 9

I loved Armani in training camp.  Super spunky and great dancer.  That dress is worse than Kat's cutouts.  Way too short for the underneath dress.  Kelli needs to have a training day on clothes for banquets, lunches, and media interviews.  Some of these girls have not gotten the advice that you do not need to show the 3 B's. Boobs, butt, and belly.  If you need to be really careful how you sit, the dress is too short.  Midriff and cutouts are not a good choice.  And slits are not professional especially if once again you are worried how you need to sit.  Where are these girls mothers to give them a side eye? Then there is the too tight dresses we saw last year in training camp.

I hope DCC gives us a video on the retiring vets soon and the vet and rookie of the year.  I really can't guess which vet because usually it's a girl who retired except the year they gave it to Heather O because she lost out on her leadership spot.  As to rookies, I would love to see Claire get it but I really know so little on how they are in the locker room which seems to be a big voting factor.

And I am super sad Rachel A retired.  Kudos for Rachel A announcing it on her own.  She was one of my favs since her 3rd year and sassy short hair.

• Love 5
(edited)
42 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

They all look so gorgeous....Ashlee's shoulders are goals!  She looks GOOD!!

armani's dress is horrific lmao omg but ashlee <3 she's my fave. her arms are crazy and she's so pretty

also at this point who DIDN'T get a barbie? i thought it was an award lol

Edited by vanillagum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

Ashlee always looks good.  Great arms and seems well dressed in all settings.  

Plus, well spoken, intelligent, and ambitious. She’s definitely one of my favorites. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 10
Just now, TUOwl84 said:

Gina got veteran of the year and McKenzie got Rookie of the year. 

In a way, I'm rather surprised and shocked that Victoria did NOT get VOTY.  Every year, I expect her to win either ROTY or VOTY and then . . . she doesn't.  That is a good thing, but I sometimes wonder what the temper tantrums are like when she DOESN'T get it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

In a way, I'm rather surprised and shocked that Victoria did NOT get VOTY.  Every year, I expect her to win either ROTY or VOTY and then . . . she doesn't.  That is a good thing, but I sometimes wonder what the temper tantrums are like when she DOESN'T get it.

Every year? She's only been on 2 years. Lol I say she's got plenty of time to get VOTY, if she ever does. Idk it wouldn't surprise me, personally, if she never gets it. Even if people may think she thinks she's entitled to it, or Kelli really wanting that. 

• Love 3
(edited)
50 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Gina got veteran of the year and McKenzie got Rookie of the year. 

05F8FF0B-7100-4658-BEB0-392C31B41D2B.jpeg

Yes!! Go Gina!! Go Mckenzie too. I liked her alot. I had a feeling she would get it. I would of been happy if it was Claire too. But happy for both ladies. Well deserved. 

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

It's nice to see an unfiltered, unedited, natural picture of Gina. She really is stunning.

right lol i was like, she looks different in that pic, in a good way...fresh

• Love 1
7 hours ago, vanillagum said:

armani's dress is horrific lmao omg but ashlee <3 she's my fave. her arms are crazy and she's so pretty

also at this point who DIDN'T get a barbie? i thought it was an award lol

I mean the dress isn't "bad" per say.....it's just not something that's banquet appropriate.  It seems more appropriate for clubbing.....with the girls....... in Vegas. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Why is her last name blurred out on one account but not the other? Seems pointless.

Both surnames are blurred on the DCC twitter and insta now. I thought the same thing. Also seems pointless since it's blurred on the DCC team account but McKenzie uploaded an unblurred photo anyway, but I guess thats her choice on her account. 

• Love 1

Congratulations to both McKenzie and Gina for Rookie and Veteran of the Year!!!! I'm so happy for them both. Keep up the good work ladies :)

I was expecting and rooting McKenzie to win but Gina caught me by surprise, in a good way of course. I think this will be a stepping stone to an amazing fifth year for her. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Speaking of nepotism....does anyone know if Cassie ever got Rookie or Veteran of the Year?

10 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

So, I see Kat got a Barbie too. Are the Barbies given out only for dance? If so, talk about redemption from her first solo! Good on Ashlee and Armani! I'm liking Armani's new hair. 

Yeah the Barbies are for their solos. Lisa also got one for her solo.

• Useful 1

Briana's insta story may be a sign of her and Alanna coming back. She says "same time next year?" With a clip of her and Alanna and Chandi together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Speaking of nepotism....does anyone know if Cassie ever got Rookie or Veteran of the Year?

She didn't get any honor voted on by teammates, including pro bowl.  She got group leader which was picked by.....wait for it............Mommy and Aunt Kelli

• Love 15
(edited)
18 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If we're gonna point out possible weight issues, let's start at the top and work our way down.

vlcsnap-2021-05-03-23h23m16s630.jpg.aad19e2f3305706aabd889e1ae890b50.jpg

Amen sing it !!!

12 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

So did Lisa that tells you exactly HOW  extremely poor & low the talent pool actually is 

wait sorry ona roll😂😂😂😂 no pics of V getting Barbie ...Lisa out danced her 😢🤪😢😎🤪🤪🤪🤪

World comin to an end 

Edited by forumborum
Spelling
  • LOL 4
26 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If we're gonna point out possible weight issues, let's start at the top and work our way down.

vlcsnap-2021-05-03-23h23m16s630.jpg.aad19e2f3305706aabd889e1ae890b50.jpg

I would pay money to look like any of them. But yeah some toning is in order (not that it matters for some of the girls- cough-).

• Love 2