Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E02: Week 2

JenE4
  • Start Topic

If Victoria (is that her name?) doesn't want to be friends with anyone and doesn't want to belong to a "sorority," then why is she hanging around everyone. Why doesn't she just go outside and sit by herself?

Oh yeah, because she's a famewhore and wants to be filmed 24/7.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

Matt is wearing a long sleeve sweater and a vest and Bri is wearing....a tank?

Matt is sounds wee bit chauvinistic when he is apologizing to Bri’s folks.  

Victoria is just an idiot.  She isn’t smart enough to be a bitch. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9

Victoria is clearly trying out for the seasons "not here to make friends" villain, but she is too weird, stupid, and off putting to pull it off. She could not be any more obviously a producer pick to create "drama" amongst the girls. No way does easy going religious Matt actually want her around. 

Also, I feel like this "I didn't sign up for a sorority" stuff Queen V keeps spouting reeks of someone bitter about not picking up any bids during rush week back in college. I cant imagine why no one would want her around though...

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

I thought that was an awful date with him and Bri riding on that huge motorcycle. 

Agree. I was fine with them riding off, but then spinning around in a mud pit is suppose to be fun? Not in my world. Then he freaking dumps the trike and almost kills them both? Then he starts flinging mud at his date?

Buster, you are not "all that" in my book. That would have been our first and last date.

• Love 18

Any doubt I had about Victoria being a plant, completely disappeared when she started lecturing the ladies about being happy that Bri received the first one-on-one date.  I agree with her, but it was all in the delivery.  Way too soon to show your hand and be that girl. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

No worries, @JenE4!  😄

I thought that was an awful date with him and Bri riding on that huge motorcycle.  I would have been afraid to even get on that thing.  I felt sorry for her.

The Queen is overplaying her hand.

Yeah, Queen Victoria is all, “Do you not know me?” No, bitch. They don’t know you. It sounds like you don’t want them to know you. And, moreover, they’re better off not knowing you.

• Love 15

I find myself switching channels every time Victoria shows up on the screen. Shame it’s to watch a championship game that I’m absolutely not interested in, but I’d rather watch Alabama win again than listen to her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Yeah, Queen Victoria is all, “Do you not know me?” No, bitch. They don’t know you. It sounds like you don’t want them to know you. And, moreover, they’re better off not knowing you.

I said the same thing, they've all known each other for like a day! They don't know you, and I don't think they want to! God knows I don't. 

The girls cant even be mad at her like with a good "bitch" character, they are all clearly just rolling their eyes at her and smirking at what an idiot she is. They know she isn't a real competitor and is really just here for drama and memes. 

• Love 13

Now the girls just look perplexed by Victoria, does she just straight up have brain damage? Is she on some really terrible crack? Again, none of the girls clearly hate her so much as they pity her, the way we pity Gollum. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

Matt's inexperience with this franchise is showing.  I had forgotten what it is like to have a bachelor far removed from the Bachelor Nation.  

Edited by rebel2u
  • Love 5

I’m not sure why the producers think Victoria like drama is attractive. I find it repulsive and not good drama or entertainment. But after years of the same, it’s clear I’m in the minority if that’s what sells otherwise we wouldn’t be subjected to the same crap, just new players. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

However, if this is going to be "The Queen Victoria" show, I am out.

It will be for three or four more weeks, so buckle yourself in.

So a big wedding photo shoot is outside in the rain. Alrighty then. I do like that photographer though.

WAIT! Where did the rain go? What's happening?

• Love 4

I'm trying to ignore all the upspeak and whatever the crackly voice crap is called, but most of these chicks are getting on my last nerve.

And did Bri say her mother never dated but then said she's engaged? How's that work?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I think Victoria reminds me of a girl I really disliked in college, so her voice is already nails on a chalkboard. And I feel bad, I don't want to bash on someone's looks, but she is so out of the league of the other women. 

One of the things that drive me nuts about these "big personality" types they get every season is that they hog all of the screen time so that we hardly get to know any of the other contestants. We know that these weirdos never win, so when we get to hometowns half the time I cant remember who the actual real options are because we had to sit through weeks of schtick. 

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

So Victoria is trying for a sexy wedding photo and she pulls her dress up to show she's wearing white freaking tennis shoes?

Hilarious.

My cousin's daughter got married a few years ago and changed into an awesome pair of sequined tennis shoes for the reception. Smartest bride I've ever seen.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

They have the same “wedding photographer” that they did on Tayshia’s season. Is Franco the new Jorge?

I like this photog guy better than Jorge since no doubt he would flat out tell Victoria she's being a beyotch if he were in the house with all the women. Thinking about it, that would make this show SO much better. TPTB should look into that, like Wells is the bartender on BIP. Photog could be the house mascot.

• Love 7
(edited)

Ok, this paint game looks pretty damn fun. Usually these date challenges are dangerous, but everyone seemed to have a good time.* Props to Harrison for busting out the old classic of “Guard and protect your heart,” TM Casey from Ali’s season.

*ETA: Aside from the crying girl on the losing team.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Props to Harrison for busting out the old classic of “Guard and protect your heart,”

Yeah, I totally caught and appreciated that. Well done, CH. Nice shout out for us old timers.

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Matt is wearing a long sleeve sweater and a vest and Bri is wearing....a tank?

I noticed that Matt doesn't sweat when he is shown working out, and since we know they would never stage those shots it must be that he has ice in his veins.  It's the only explanation...

• LOL 5
17 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I think Victoria reminds me of a girl I really disliked in college, so her voice is already nails on a chalkboard. And I feel bad, I don't want to bash on someone's looks, but she is so out of the league of the other women. 

One of the things that drive me nuts about these "big personality" types they get every season is that they hog all of the screen time so that we hardly get to know any of the other contestants. We know that these weirdos never win, so when we get to hometowns half the time I cant remember who the actual real options are because we had to sit through weeks of schtick. 

Yes!  We never get to know the contenders because they waste so much time on the drama.  If they want drama, balance it with large doses of the other conversations.  

• Love 10

At certain angles, Victoria has a Jenna from DWTS look. They aren’t twins by any means but they have similar features. 

and they are both annoying though in different ways. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Lauren is not only gorgeous, she has a beautiful speaking voice. There has to be something wrong with her!

Is Lauren the one who just got the rose? If so, nothing wrong with her so far! She could be a contender!

• Love 5