Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Reunion Part 2

druzy
  • Start Topic

Dr. Drew and Nessa host as Briana returns after her blowup with Devoin and Kailyn speaks about her personal growth. Chelsea and Cole get emotional as they look back at Chelsea’s incredible journey on Teen Mom 2.

Airs January 12, 2021

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m thrilled that the season is ending.  I hope Kailyn uses this time off to take in a sex education lesson in a sixth-grade classroom near her.  If she can’t find one, I’ll volunteer to have a 15-minute Zoom call with her during my lunch break to explain the basics.  Lesson number one will be Condoms: Sold at Every Goddamn CVS and 7-11 in the Nation.

But do they sell them at the WaWa?

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Her complaints about how it’s unfair that Isaac “only” spends 50% of his time at her house, causing him to miss time with his brothers, is absolute bullshit.

Is it unfair that Isaac “only” spends 50% of his time at Jo’s house, causing him to miss time with Vivi?

Double standard much?

• Love 19
12 hours ago, Stusan said:

Is it unfair that Isaac “only” spends 50% of his time at Jo’s house, causing him to miss time with Vivi?

Double standard much?

You know Kail never even thought of it that way. She has no interest in anything that’s not about her.

• Love 13

So Drew started with DeVOIN, and then went to DeVON after hearing everybody pronounce it that way, and then went back to DeVOIN.  Jesus, man, pick a lane.

Or, well, he did pick a lane with Brianna, which he pronounced Bree-onna consistently, even though her own mother pronounced it Bree-anna right there, in addition to throughout the entire season.  So pick the right lane, Drew.  You're the host.  Pronounce the guests' names right.

15 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Nessa: “Kail, what have you learned from your experiences this season?”

Suzy Rhapsody, bellowing from the cheap seats in the back: “HOPEFULLY HOW TO USE A FUCKING CONDOM.”

I'll add to that, "Don't distribute ultrasound photos of a fetus if aborting it is even the tiniest notion in the very back of your mind."

She may not have learned anything from the show (and if she doesn't, maybe the impregnable teens who watch it don't, either?), but I do think she's learned some things in therapy.  Of course she used some of it to her advantage, in refusing to discuss the Wawa incident, but I've seen some glimmers of self awareness that have previously been completely absent.

Time will tell, I guess.  My fervent hope is that I don't find out because I have the fortitude to not watch this mess the next time it comes around.

• Love 7

I'm going to direct my criticisms to the hosts of this reunion show.

First...Nessa. The pouty sad face she made for both Devoin and Brianna...that said it all about this pathetic mess of a franchise. Seriously though...is she 14? How the hell did she get this gig anyway because she can't put two sentences together withhout sounding like a middle schooler. 

"Dr." Drew...what a disgrace he is...both personally and professionally. His waa waa waa moment with Devoin was cringe worthy...the whole "cannabis" comment was Dr. Drew suddenly embracing "wokeness"  and then he topped it off when he went all in with the pity party for poor Devoin who tries so hard to be a good Dad and does what he can to help Brianna out. All bullshit. He has demonstrated, on tape, how much he HASN'T helped her...remember when she asked if he could pick up Nova from school and take her to gymnastics and he said he would and then we see him in the car bitching and trashing Brianna and then texting her he couldn't do it because he had to go to the Mall?  What about the time he took her to the pool and he was drunk the entire time? What about Nova herself saying how uncomfortable she feels at his apartment especially when he has his loser friends over and they are playing music loud and ignoring her. He's a lazy ass who would qualify as a dead beat Dad if Brianna hadn't pressured him to contribute something to support his daughter. And if Brianna is being truthful about the time Nova does spend with him and that he doesn't do anything with her but sit in the apartment and play video games with his loser friends, then what's the point of having her there?

I'm sorry, I know Brianna isn't perfect and I've criticized her many times for her poor choices and stupid behavior but she does work three jobs and does everything she can to give her girls a decent life. Devoin could get a gig job delivering groceries or work some shifts at Amazon delivering packages. There are gig jobs out there for unskilled people like him...Uber, Uber Eats, Door Dash, etc...even $50.00 a month would help defray the costs of Nova's gymnastics lessons. But he just sits on the couch whining about Brianna having more money then him and complaining about her. I've seen the photos he's put on social media where he's bragging about his collection of high end designer shirts, shoes, jackets etc...but he can't chip in more money for his daughter's one and only activity? And Dr. Drew is adding to this by saying "Oh...Devoin feels that no one gives him any credit for what he does and he is a good father..."  No...he is not going to win Father of the Year. He does the bare minimum. Stop whining and complaining and just be a man and do a little more. He is not a mild mannered guy at all...when he gets going with his rants about Brianna, his nasty personality comes out in full color...resentment, belligerency, etc... As for Brianna, face the music...if you want Devoin to step up and contribute a little more, then go to court. Get an attorney and petition for more. While you're at it, put in place a formal visitation plan for Devoin AND Luis. Crying, yelling and complaining isn't going anywhere. Trust me, those two lard asses don't want shared custody. And finally, Dr. Drew should be replaced. He's just awful.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 8

My gut feeling is the show is gonna come to an end soon . This discussion board used to have so many pages of comments and now there’s like 6. As delusional as Roxanne and co. Are , she was right that MTV isn’t a job . When the shows over , so are their “ careers .” 
As nasty and stupid as Brianna is , she’s right and Devoin is wrong about finances . I’ll give him that maybe he should be able to contribute a little less money because she does have the MTV gig and even though she doesn’t make the same amount as Chelsea and the others , she’s still taking in a lot from the show . However , I don’t give him any passes for him being a crappy father . Being a good dad is something that money can’t buy and people need to stop patting him on the shoulder because the truth is , he needs to step up big time . But again , Brianna still has sex without protection so I don’t feel bad for her . You reap what you sow . 

I’ll miss Chelsea . She lucked out with getting a great guy but she just seems 10 x more mature than the others including the teen mom OG girls . She’s polite , respectful and even though she was boring , she was a nice palate cleanser when watching the other moms . 

• Love 4
On 1/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, edie3 said:

what the hell is on the end of her nose?

LOL I mentioned (made fun of)  Leah's equally blinding schnoz highlighter debacle in last week's thread, although Kail's seemed to be triangular! That highlighting crap is one of many many many makeup trends that I wish would hurry up and die already. 

• Love 5
On 1/12/2021 at 8:00 PM, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m thrilled that the season is ending.  I hope Kailyn uses this time off to take in a sex education lesson in a sixth-grade classroom near her.

For some reason, that just delights me to picture Kail walking into a 6th grade health classroom and taking a seat at the back so she can hear about how condoms work.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 1/13/2021 at 2:56 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

As for Brianna, face the music...if you want Devoin to step up and contribute a little more, then go to court. Get an attorney and petition for more. While you're at it, put in place a formal visitation plan for Devoin AND Luis. Crying, yelling and complaining isn't going anywhere. Trust me, those two lard asses don't want shared custody.

This is what I kept thinking and why I couldn't work up any sympathy for Brianna as she sat there sobbing about how "unfair" it is that her baby daddies don't do more to help her. Of course useless Dr. Drew didn't say it, but the obvious advice an "expert" should be giving someone with Brianna's complaints is to get court-ordered child support. There is no point in arguing about how much she thinks Devoin should pay vs. how much he thinks he should pay.

I'm sure she's too stupid to have looked into how these things work at all, so she probably has no idea, but that's on her. Her mom and sister, who seem to function as her primary advisors, don't seem to get it either. They keep making what they seem to think is a moral argument about a situation that is legal. Brianna could certainly at least pay an attorney to meet with her for an hour to explain things to her, but she seems to be set on thinking it's a clever strategy to keep her kids' dads' names off their birth certificates and unwilling/unable to see how it's not really working out for her. It seems unlikely/impossible that either baby daddy would try to get full or even 50/50 physical custody, which is what I thought she was trying to prevent, except now she seems to be trying to get Devoin to take Nova half the time anyway. So what's the point of not acknowledging Devoin (at least) as the legal father? If she did that, the court would set an amount for child support and would make him pay it regularly or face legal consequences. She probably still wouldn't be happy with the amount, but she wouldn't have to whine or beg or set up stupid meetings where she shows him receipts for bills he's not legally responsible for.

She's just so stupid. She and her daughters aren't gaining anything by not acknowledging their dads legally; it only benefits the dads, who get to do or not do whatever they want because they have no legal obligations to their kids. I can't see either being willing to go to court to fight her on the schools their kids go to or what medical treatments they receive or anything like that. She can't really have someone else adopt the kids without the dads' consent since she's publicly acknowledged both of them as the fathers, on international TV no less, for years. I don't get what she sees as the upside to the "strategy" at this point.

• Love 9
On 1/14/2021 at 4:37 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

She’s polite , respectful

I’m glad you think that.  I think she is a rude and stuck up.  I’ve never seen her be respectful of her parents or her husband.  She seems to boss every one around and if they don’t now down to her she whines like a bitch.  I’ve also really never seen her be polite.  She’s a basic bitch.  I’m still waiting to see her as the super mom as her kids school.  I think she sits on her ass all day at home commanding to her unemployed husband.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, TheRealT said:

This is what I kept thinking and why I couldn't work up any sympathy for Brianna as she sat there sobbing about how "unfair" it is that her baby daddies don't do more to help her. Of course useless Dr. Drew didn't say it, but the obvious advice an "expert" should be giving someone with Brianna's complaints is to get court-ordered child support. There is no point in arguing about how much she thinks Devoin should pay vs. how much he thinks he should pay.

I'm sure she's too stupid to have looked into how these things work at all, so she probably has no idea, but that's on her. Her mom and sister, who seem to function as her primary advisors, don't seem to get it either. They keep making what they seem to think is a moral argument about a situation that is legal. Brianna could certainly at least pay an attorney to meet with her for an hour to explain things to her, but she seems to be set on thinking it's a clever strategy to keep her kids' dads' names off their birth certificates and unwilling/unable to see how it's not really working out for her. It seems unlikely/impossible that either baby daddy would try to get full or even 50/50 physical custody, which is what I thought she was trying to prevent, except now she seems to be trying to get Devoin to take Nova half the time anyway. So what's the point of not acknowledging Devoin (at least) as the legal father? If she did that, the court would set an amount for child support and would make him pay it regularly or face legal consequences. She probably still wouldn't be happy with the amount, but she wouldn't have to whine or beg or set up stupid meetings where she shows him receipts for bills he's not legally responsible for.

She's just so stupid. She and her daughters aren't gaining anything by not acknowledging their dads legally; it only benefits the dads, who get to do or not do whatever they want because they have no legal obligations to their kids. I can't see either being willing to go to court to fight her on the schools their kids go to or what medical treatments they receive or anything like that. She can't really have someone else adopt the kids without the dads' consent since she's publicly acknowledged both of them as the fathers, on international TV no less, for years. I don't get what she sees as the upside to the "strategy" at this point.

Spot on...clearly, she hasn't had any advice from a family law attorney and gets bad advice from her sister and mother. Quit whining and go to court. End of issue.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, TheRealT said:

If I hear the words "put you on child support" from Briana again, I'll sign Devoin up myself. That's her favorite mantra. She doesn't do it because she would have to follow a parenting plan too. She definitely doesn't want that.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Spot on...clearly, she hasn't had any advice from a family law attorney and gets bad advice from her sister and mother. Quit whining and go to court. End of issue.

Her mom who probably pulled the same shit with Brianna and Brittany’s dads and her sister who has no kids, significant other or friends outside the coven (that I am aware of, anyway).  So yah.  A brain trust right there.

• Love 2
On 1/14/2021 at 3:37 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

I’ll miss Chelsea . She lucked out with getting a great guy

I'd say it's more of a case of finding a compatible guy. 

19 hours ago, TheRealT said:

She probably still wouldn't be happy with the amount, but she wouldn't have to whine or beg or set up stupid meetings where she shows him receipts for bills he's not legally responsible for.

I think it's more of a case of she wouldn't get to whine or beg or show him how much she's spending.  I think she enjoys it, and I think she really enjoys it when she gets paid to do it.

• Love 4
On 1/16/2021 at 9:05 PM, geauxaway said:

I’m glad you think that.  I think she is a rude and stuck up.  I’ve never seen her be respectful of her parents or her husband.  She seems to boss every one around and if they don’t now down to her she whines like a bitch.  I’ve also really never seen her be polite.  She’s a basic bitch.  I’m still waiting to see her as the super mom as her kids school.  I think she sits on her ass all day at home commanding to her unemployed husband.  

Seems like you either know her on a personal level or are jealous of her . The things you’re saying don’t ring true to what we’ve seen on tv . Maybe when she was 17 she’s been rude to her parents as we all have been , but we haven’t seen anything in the last few years to indicate that .

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Seems like you either know her on a personal level or are jealous of her . The things you’re saying don’t ring true to what we’ve seen on tv . Maybe when she was 17 she’s been rude to her parents as we all have been , but we haven’t seen anything in the last few years to indicate that .

I don’t think anyone here is jealous of dim, trashy, basic bitch Chelsea. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don’t think anyone here is jealous of dim, trashy, basic bitch Chelsea. 🤷‍♀️

Dim , trashy , basic bitch Chelsea makes more money in a few Instagram posts than some people’s yearly salaries . Just sayin . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • LOL 2
54 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Dim , trashy , basic bitch Chelsea makes more money in a few Instagram posts than some people’s yearly salaries . Just sayin . 

Yeah, it’s not about money 🤷‍♀️. I’d rather be broke than be stupid and trashy. Maybe that’s just me.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 8

Just to clarify Brianna doesn't need a lesson on child support. This very season she explicitly stated that she doesn't put the dad's on child support because she would lose all the control she has and she likes being in charge. Not a surprise but I was stunned she readily admitted such on camera.

I actively dislike Dr. Drew, but the one thing he does do right is pronounce Devoin's name correctly. This was covered on a previous reunion. Brianna doesn't like the pronunciation so she calls him "Devon". I have no idea how that was ever ok, but I don't put anything past them. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Wasn't it just last season that we saw Chelsea being rude to her mom again? But that was probably her mom's fault though, huh? Lol 

Yeah, I've seen Chelsea be rude and snotty plenty of times. I'd kind of say more so in recent years than in the distant past. She's not rude to the MTV people and I think she and Cole have deeply instilled work ethics that compel them to be respectful to their employers (Unlike many of the other TM's, but I actually kind of admire that more than I disdain it because MTV/the producers suck and have exploited the TM's and their kids/families since the TM's were kids themselves. I think Farrah (for example) is fucked up, but I respect and understand her giving MTV her ass to kiss.) Chelsea's not as out-of-control psycho as Jenelle or Amber, so her rudeness isn't so egregious, but I've seen her be rude/impatient/bitchy to her family, Cole, and even her kids. To me, that's worse than being rude to the MTV people, actually.

1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

I actively dislike Dr. Drew, but the one thing he does do right is pronounce Devoin's name correctly. This was covered on a previous reunion. Brianna doesn't like the pronunciation so she calls him "Devon". I have no idea how that was ever ok, but I don't put anything past them. 

Yeah, Briana and her family admitted that they knew that Devoin pronounces his name the way it's spelled, but they choose to pronounce it "Devon" because they're-- rude and disrespectful(?) I have a "hard to pronounce" name (it's not really so hard) and it annoys me when people I've known for a while mispronounce it (I give people several chances and repeatedly explain how to pronounce my name if necessary (and my name isn't really "hard to pronounce," it's just unusual (to them))). If people I knew, even had a child with, admitted that they knew how to pronounce my name properly, but they just didn't want to, it would piss me off tremendously. Personally, I would make it really uncomfortable for them every. single. time. until they got the message. My point being, I can understand if Devoin has become increasingly annoyed/pissed off by just that over the years.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 1/18/2021 at 1:45 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

Your life would have to be REALLY bad to be jealous of Chelsea.  Literally no one is jealous of her.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, JBC344 said:

He mispronounces Brianna's name, so I don't think he's taking a principled stand on "Devoin."  I think he doesn't watch the show.

7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Your life would have to be REALLY bad to be jealous of Chelsea.  Literally no one is jealous of her.  

I guess I am.  I don't want her specific life, because I don't think I'd feel good about making big bugs (typo!) bucks on Instagram posts (although I haven't been given that opportunity--I might surprise myself).  But she's evidently okay with it, probably actually enjoys it, and makes a bunch of money doing it.  I'm envious because I'd like to make a bunch of money doing something I enjoy so much I'd probably do it even if I weren't making a bunch of money.

That said, I'll confess that I've been rude and snotty to my family on occasion.  So maybe Chelsea and I have more in common than I think.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I guess I am.  I don't want her specific life, because I don't think I'd feel good about making big bugs on Instagram posts (although I haven't been given that opportunity--I might surprise myself).  But she's evidently okay with it, probably actually enjoys it, and makes a bunch of money doing it.  I'm envious because I'd like to make a bunch of money doing something I enjoy so much I'd probably do it even if I weren't making a bunch of money.

I don't follow Chelsea, nor do I Instagram, but I assume you meant "big bucks" here... or if it is bug-related, I really don't understand Instagram 🤣

I wouldn't mind making a lot of money to post pictures, that part I get, but you wouldn't ACTUALLY want her life - waking up to squeaky-voiced Cole every morning, sitting in your living room day after day with several toddlers..  it sounds really awful to me!  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I've seen Chelsea be rude and snotty plenty of times. I'd kind of say more so in recent years than in the distant past. She's not rude to the MTV people and I think she and Cole have deeply instilled work ethics that compel them to be respectful to their employers (Unlike many of the other TM's, but I actually kind of admire that more than I disdain it because MTV/the producers suck and have exploited the TM's and their kids/families since the TM's were kids themselves. I think Farrah (for example) is fucked up, but I respect and understand her giving MTV her ass to kiss.) Chelsea's not as out-of-control psycho as Jenelle or Amber, so her rudeness isn't so egregious, but I've seen her be rude/impatient/bitchy to her family, Cole, and even her kids. To me, that's worse than being rude to the MTV people, actually.

Yeah, Briana and her family admitted that they knew that Devoin pronounces his name the way it's spelled, but they choose to pronounce it "Devon" because they're-- rude and disrespectful(?) I have a "hard to pronounce" name (it's not really so hard) and it annoys me when people I've known for a while mispronounce it (I give people several chances and repeatedly explain how to pronounce my name if necessary (and my name isn't really "hard to pronounce," it's just unusual (to them))). If people I knew, even had a child with, admitted that they knew how to pronounce my name properly, but they just didn't want to, it would piss me off tremendously. Personally, I would make it really uncomfortable for them every. single. time. until they got the message. My point being, I can understand if Devoin has become increasingly annoyed/pissed off by just that over the years.

Purposely mispronouncing someone’s name is one of the most belittling, disrespectful things someone can do, IMO. It’s inexcusable when one knows better.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't follow Chelsea, nor do I Instagram, but I assume you meant "big bucks" here... or if it is bug-related, I really don't understand Instagram 🤣

Oops!!  I don't do Instagram, either, so if someone told me bugs were a thing on Instagram, I'd think it was just something else I didn't know about social media.  But no, I definitely meant bucks. 

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I wouldn't mind making a lot of money to post pictures, that part I get, but you wouldn't ACTUALLY want her life - waking up to squeaky-voiced Cole every morning, sitting in your living room day after day with several toddlers..  it sounds really awful to me!  

Oh, definitely.  I'm not envious of her actual life one bit, for just the reasons you stated.  But it suits her, and I sometimes wonder how it would be to be like her--not very smart, not very curious, wanting something that's easily attained (babies), who runs across a very compatible partner and lucks into a gig that makes her financially comfortable on top of what her dentist dad can provide.  I think she has just the life she would have scripted for herself (minus Adam, but keeping Aubree), and not many people get that.  That's what I'm envious of.

• Love 4

Moderator Announcement- 

Please remember the #1 Rule here at Primetimer is Be Civil . Criticize the participants of Teen Mom 2, not each other. Disagreement is fine, criticizing other posters for their opinion is not. Further uncivil behavior will result in warnings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I think she has just the life she would have scripted for herself (minus Adam, but keeping Aubree), and not many people get that.  That's what I'm envious of.

Taking my response to the Chelsea thread.

Brianna I can't believe you sit there talking about Kail about her weight and you want to sent her a treadmill I don't know where You get off criticizing her weight when on the reunion part 2 you have this green corset on with all your back fat hanging out so you should take a good look in the mirror before you judge someone else you're just jealous of her and it's kind of weird how you slept with two of her ex's One her ex-husband and the other ex-boyfriend. Your a pig.

• Love 2