Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: Treehouse of Cards Pt. 1

• Start Topic

Revising my original assessment of "Stuff happens".

It's sink or swim on the two part season finale opener, as Pringle and Shep cohost a "good times" pool party. Leva finally calls out the boys on their unyielding defense of Kathryn, and questions if they know all sides of the story. And while Craig may have found his storybook romance, Austen looks to close the chapter on Madison for good.

Original air date 2021.01.14

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

My poor brain, clearly not functioning at capacity, keeps seeing “TBD” in the headers and thinking: “wait-didn’t that episode happen already? Where Pringle said ‘TBD’ in response to whether he was going to go after Madison earlier this season?” I’m partially blaming Bravo since they’ve replayed the Pringle “TBD” moment so many times in previews that I can’t get it out of my head.

Hopefully I won’t forever associate this term with John Pringle. TBD, I guess.

• LOL 10

Anyone else sort of relieved that there are only two more episodes left? (I consider the reunions unwatchable.) For some reason I'm sticking it out even after last week's trifling tempest in a sandbox. I'm totally ready to dump Bravo once this season is finished. 

Edited by RedHawk
Spelling
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

Kathryn opened a can of Coke with her teeth. 

Ok, I thought maybe I’d imagined that.  What the actual eff.  Who does that?!?

I’m on board with Leva being frustrated that the guys treat Kathryn like a snowflake.  But she loses me when she makes the leap to therefore they are all racist. 

• Love 24

I feel like they’re phasing Kathryn out anyway. Andy didn’t even have her on WWHL once this season and I felt like Madison was on a million times. Leva can save her breath because Kathryn won’t be on the show for much longer (if there even continues to be a show because it’s so bad). 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Yep, that opening the coke can with her teeth is QUITE a talent!!  I thought it was funny when Kathryn questioned whether she and Thomas' new baby were RELATED in some way.... Friend told her "No but your KIDS are her half-siblings"...  I bet Kathryn's still pissed off that HER kids are gonna have to share Daddy's money with somebody else.  Oh well, shit happens.

Madison is really a beyotch.  I think she just wants all the attention everywhere she goes. All the time.  Austen actually said something like that to her and she got the pouty face.  I think she's got quite the ego and it's NOT pretty.  Maybe she should just keep her trap shut and nobody will find out??

• Love 19
44 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I like that Craig likes women with less than perfectly refined noses. Facial distinction is going extinct at least in media. Craig’s approach is way off but a lot of what he says isn’t wrong. 

I thought the same thing about Craig’s current girlfriend and Naomi’s (old) noses. I am happy for him, I just don’t want to hear him talk baby talk to her or anyone.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The thing that is interesting/odd to me is that Leva was likely supposed to come on the show as Cameran’s friend, as they have a long history together. However, I don’t see Cameran as being particularly socially/politically active herself. Neither is Madison, who Leva doesn’t seem to have a problem with. I agree with Leva 100% that what Kathryn did and said with the DMs was wrong. However, I find her arguments are inconsistent. Madison hasn’t really said much about the issue (I’ve only watched like three episodes this season so let me know if I missed something) and I doubt Cameran would have either if she was still on the show. But Leva only has a problem with the guys? 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Sooo Leva and her husband talking about her looking like Chiquita Banana (Carmen Miranda, who was Portuguese) in bright ruffled dresses and making fun of it is somehow okay?

I TOTALLY thought the same thing!  And also wondering if it's okay for them (her and hubby) to say it?  I'm honestly wondering.

2 hours ago, RedHawk said:

OMG, she must have strong teeth.  If I did that, I'd be in pain and have no teeth.  Maybe she didn't want to ruin her nails.  Nails over teeth?  Okay.

2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I’m on board with Leva being frustrated that the guys treat Kathryn like a snowflake.  But she loses me when she makes the leap to therefore they are all racist. 

Agree.  I don't think any of them are racist (from what we have seen).  I also think the boys see Kathryn as a little sister (whom 1/2 of them  f***d, ew, except Pringle and Austin) and they feel more loyalty towards her than Leva.  What does Leva want the guys to do?  Totally drop Kathryn?  It seems like they see her off-camera, so that is unlikely to happen.  What Kathryn said was BAD BAD BAD.  However, Leva came for her WAY too fast and hard.  I think she lies when she says "I don't have a problem with Kathryn."   And what was the 'venom' that Kathryn was spewing?  Look, I'm not a Kathryn fan, but trying to convince everyone to be mad at Kathryn, what is she trying to accomplish?  Getting Kathryn off the show?   I don't like when anyone is ganged up on by everybody.  Unless it's Thomas.  But seriously. very annoyed that Leva makes me feel bad for Kathryn.  She just needs to let Kathryn dig her own grave.

1 hour ago, rideashire said:

Why am I so fond of Craig when he's like a meddling grandmother all the time? I have no idea, but I am. He seems to be a decent person despite saying stupid shit. I can't quit you, Craig.

I also like Pringle, I can't help it. Out of all the guys he looks like the most easy going and least offensive. 

Madision is attractive and she knows it, and that's fine, good for her, but she's got a nasty personality I didn't fully notice until this season. What's that all about not wanting Austin to date anyone else? Why not? You're done with him, let someone else play with your toys. Not a good look.

Yes to all of the above!

Craig annoys, but I still can't not love him.  I do think he's a decent person.  But Craig, that tank top was just a big no!

I also like Pringle. He's normal and not drama and probably the most mature.  I still would like to know if he has a job or how he makes $$?

I liked Madison at first, but now I'm totally seeing why Craig and Shep have been so against her and Austen together.  Madison knows she's hot, and when she feels Austen moving away from her, she tries to lure him back even thought she doesn't want him for himself.  Pringle - stay away!  Though I think/hope he saw her real colors at the beach.

Right now the only thing I like about Danni is her dog.

Such a disappointing season.  Will be interesting to see if it renewed for another season.

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 15

I’m very glad that Leva is speaking some truth.  I’m not surprised at the rest of the cast.  Of course they don’t notice any problem with Kathryn.....

Most of the time people who aren’t racist don’t have to keep telling you they aren’t racist. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 23
9 minutes ago, KLJ said:

do think he's a decent person.  But Craig, that tank top was just a big no!

He called his girlfriend a c***, stupid, an idiot, and a child and yelled at her in front of all of their friends for once telling him she was going to not be late for a party for her friends baby and that if he wasn’t ready on time he could take an Uber and following through. These aren’t the actions of a decent person.

He has also lied about multiple things and told his life coach that he did it all the time because he was an amazing liar. He is also dim.  

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

He called his girlfriend a c***, stupid, an idiot, and a child and yelled at her in front of all of their friends for once telling him she was going to not be late for a party for her friends baby and that if he wasn’t ready on time he could take an Uber and following through. These aren’t the actions of a decent person. 

Craig has shown who and what he is and it’s not good.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Dani is starting to resemble Dr Dray and needs help..

I never recognized the resemblance before and now I can’t unsee it! 

7 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

Yes. With her teeth. A television first. 

I think it was to protect her nails, but teeth are more expensive to fix than nails. I cringed!

• Love 9
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Most of the time people who aren’t racist don’t have to keep telling you they aren’t racist. 

Yup. If you’ve grown up in a society as deeply racist as our society (specifically referring to Americans), then you’ve got a lot of unpacking to do. We all hold racist thoughts and unconscious biases to varying degrees and it’s our obligation to unlearn. That’s why so many activists and scholars have noted that it’s not enough for us to just not be racist, we must also be actively anti-racist. To be anti-racist, you have to start by acknowledging your own privileges and biases. Maybe she’s done some work since the show aired, but it doesn’t seem Kathryn has even begun to unpack her thoughts and behaviors because she’s too busy being defensive. It’s not Leva’s job, but since she tried to take a stab at it, I wish she had communicated the message a bit differently. But I also recognize I’m watching a reality show on Bravo, which isn’t where I’m going to see the most nuanced discussions of complex issues like racism. On that note, here’s a short article and/or podcast (you choose!) from NPR’s TV critic that talks about anti-racism for anyone who is interested:

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/24/905515398/not-racist-is-not-enough-putting-in-the-work-to-be-anti-racist

• Love 20

Oh, yay , another sweaty outdoor party with everybody sniping at each other.  At some unknown friend of Pringles parents house. In other words, production found this house they could rent for the day as long as everybody stays outside. 

Madison constantly cock teasing Austen is so not interesting. These two are pathetic and do not make for good TV.

Leva,  give it a rest. I hope she's a one and done. Her lecturing is annoying. I do like the way she put Shep on the spot, though. These guys had no idea what was behind all the Kathryn issues. They really do live in their privileged little bubble. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, MrsWitter said:

Yup. If you’ve grown up in a society as deeply racist as our society (specifically referring to Americans), then you’ve got a lot of unpacking to do. We all hold racist thoughts and unconscious biases to varying degrees and it’s our obligation to unlearn. That’s why so many activists and scholars have noted that it’s not enough for us to just not be racist, we must also be actively anti-racist.

You are speaking for yourself here.

• Sad 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Yup. If you’ve grown up in a society as deeply racist as our society (specifically referring to Americans), then you’ve got a lot of unpacking to do. We all hold racist thoughts and unconscious biases to varying degrees and it’s our obligation to unlearn. That’s why so many activists and scholars have noted that it’s not enough for us to just not be racist, we must also be actively anti-racist. To be anti-racist, you have to start by acknowledging your own privileges and biases. Maybe she’s done some work since the show aired, but it doesn’t seem Kathryn has even begun to unpack her thoughts and behaviors because she’s too busy being defensive. It’s not Leva’s job, but since she tried to take a stab at it, I wish she had communicated the message a bit differently. But I also recognize I’m watching a reality show on Bravo, which isn’t where I’m going to see the most nuanced discussions of complex issues like racism. On that note, here’s a short article and/or podcast (you choose!) from NPR’s TV critic that talks about anti-racism for anyone who is interested:

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/24/905515398/not-racist-is-not-enough-putting-in-the-work-to-be-anti-racist

💯 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Leva’s sanctimony grows increasingly tiresome. 
Madison’s toying with Austen grows increasingly tiresome.
This show just needs to be put to bed.

I can’t even make myself write more, that’s how over this show I am.

Dani is starting to resemble Dr Dray and needs help..

I’m with you.  My second favorite Bravo show, down the drain.  Dani complaining to everyone how much she did for Katherine.  Then don’t help anyone.  The boys never change.  Craig is the only one I like at this point.  Otherwise, it’s a bust.  All the interesting ones left.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Leva shut the f up.  What do you even want?  To what end is this harping???

The constant sanctimonious preaching is too much. 

This.  

Really trying to understand where Leva is coming from (hypocritical chiquita banana comment aside).  Kathryn did reach out to her after the emoji incident and Leva said that didn't care to be friends with with her. So what exactly is she looking for from Kathryn?

Gwynn's chick fired Kathryn immediately following the incident, seemingly without talking to her. So what does she want Kathryn to do and why does she wait to talk to her at parties instead of calling her?

New chick (who's not in the credits but now part of every event) just met Kathryn last week.  Why is she jumping in demanding apologies?

The coven is so fixated on Kathryn. do they have anything in common without her?  They're angry they haven't been able to get a reaction out of her so now they're targeting her friends, trying to get them to turn on her.  What the hell?  Not seeing how that's any better than Kathryn fighting with people on social media.  It's not fun to watch and it makes me want to defend Kathryn who is so incredibly flawed.  At least she's learned to keep her emotions in check and to walk away from situations like these women are continually trying to put her in.  

Sick to death of Leva's voice. Make it stop. I kinda loved Pringle a bit for not buying it and continuing to question their motives. Craig & Shep folded a bit not wanting to be made out to be racist.

At the end of the day, the women are doing this for screentime and to get their name in the credits so they can miss me with the sanctimonious crap.

• Love 23
11 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

The only person I can stand on this show any more is Craig ( and in second tier characters, Michael).  But Craig isn’t reall interesting enough to carry the show so I hope for a gentle exit for this show.

I actually like John Pringle somewhat as well. He’s witty and self-deprecating enough but the immaturity comes out strongly when he’s around the other bros. He wants to be a good dad, clearly loves his kids. I don’t get the whole “I had to move back to Charleston“ thing. I mean, I guess he thinks he has job opportunities there in addition to being paid for this show. I guess he’ll be all in if they bring him back. 

Madison is horrible. If Bravo thinks they are going to replace Kathryn with Madison I don’t think they understand that I, for one, continued to watch Kathryn because I’ve been watching the show for so long and know her history. I see that she’s a mess but it’s in a unique way that’s still kind of intriguing. I’m already sick of Madison‘s preening, manipulative vanity and don’t want to watch her.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, yay , another sweaty outdoor party with everybody sniping at each other.  At some unknown friend of Pringles parents house. In other words, production found this house they could rent for the day as long as everybody stays outside. 

Madison constantly cock teasing Austen is so not interesting. These two are pathetic and do not make for good TV.

Leva,  give it a rest. I hope she's a one and done. Her lecturing is annoying. I do like the way she put Shep on the spot, though. These guys had no idea what was behind all the Kathryn issues. They really do live in their privileged little bubble. 

As I’ve already said, I hate heat and humidity and it was obvious that house party was miserably hot and sweaty. As was Craig’s romantic little picnic with his girlfriend. They were trying to be cute and fun but they looked so uncomfortable. I was certain that production edited out a lot of minutes of them swatting away bugs as well, and probably mopping sweat off their faces.

Madison’s behavior with Austen is repulsive. I need more shots of Pringle observing it and backing far, far away.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, KLJ said:

OMG, she must have strong teeth.  If I did that, I'd be in pain and have no teeth.  Maybe she didn't want to ruin her nails.  Nails over teeth?  Okay.

I've never done fake nails so I don't know about whether that was part of the equation, but I've found myself really NEEDING a Diet Dr Pepper after polishing my nails before.  It's not that hard.  You get a butter knife or a spoon and slid it under the tab to pop it up until you can grab it without risking your nails.  I have never for a second thought of using my teeth.  Of course, I also to this day remember a dentist warning me when I was in jr high that I shouldn't bite off the end of thread with my teeth because it could mess them up if you did it a lot.  Which was pretty random advice to a 13 year old.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

1 hour ago, DrSparkles said:

💯

I agree with this, also. It is ingrained in our (American) society. Leva isn't wrong. She's just going about addressing it in an ineffective manner.

I don't really like any of the new additions, except Pringle. He seems nice and harmless. I don't mind Leva because I'm assuming she did other things besides talk about Kathryn and it's just not being shown. As I mentioned above, I think Bravo is planning to get rid of Kathryn and they are using all the Leva footage to show their "disapproval" (they don't really care but having someone who says racist things looks bad for their company) to justify getting rid of her without having to deal with the drama that came when they so publicly fired the Vanderpump Rules idiots. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RedHawk said:

I actually like John Pringle somewhat as well. He’s witty and self-deprecating enough but the immaturity comes out strongly when he’s around the other bros. He wants to be a good dad, clearly loves his kids. I don’t get the whole “I had to move back to Charleston“ thing. I mean, I guess he thinks he has job opportunities there in addition to being paid for this show. I guess he’ll be all in if they bring him back. 

Madison is horrible. If Bravo thinks they are going to replace Kathryn with Madison I don’t think they understand that I, for one, continued to watch Kathryn because I’ve been watching the show for so long and know her history. I see that she’s a mess but it’s in a unique way that’s still kind of intriguing. I’m already sick of Madison‘s preening, manipulative vanity and don’t want to watch her.

I don’t know what it is, but I like when Katherine comes on for some reason.  I loved the story about her and Thomas.  When Madison came on with that “ look at me” getup with the strings, I turned my tv off and went to sleep.  Not jealous, but just had it with her and her prancing around like she’s Gods gift.  So sick of Leva and her preaching.  It’s not enjoyable to watch.  I want fun and laughter at this point.  If I want to get annoyed, I’ll watch the News.  Bravo should know what we want by now.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, snarts said:

New chick (who's not in the credits but now part of every event) just met Kathryn last week.  Why is she jumping in demanding apologies?

yes, thank you.  she doesn't know Katheryn yet her only screentime is discussing her.  she introduced herself at Madison's party.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Rose and thorn of this episode...Pringle, he is the rose, he has come out of this season as a decent guy.  The other thing I noticed was (a side from his abs, nice), was the dad reflex when Madison showed up with that float and air compressor, Pringle sprang in to action, unpacking it, filling it up, total dad move, like he knew the kids wanted to play with it ASAP.  Do we think that house belongs to a family friend or is it really an AirBnB?

The Thorn was Leva, she is bullying Kathryn in to apologizing, groveling for forgiveness and that does not really work.  What ever the offensive, rascist thing was said or sent Kathryn has to understand it was not right, Leva demanding K to bow and scrape will not teach K where she went wrong.  Leva is angry but I suspect her anger is not all stemming from K's actions, Leva seems like she is not happy in general, she reminds me of MJ from Shah's of Sunset, she is loud when she does not have to be.

I have had things said to me about my religion that were idiotic but those things were said by idiotic people...I considered the source and move on. 

All of these women need to back off, they are not teaching K anything, those mean girls don't really care if she learns from her mistake they just want to make it about them. Did Kathryn apologize to the person she sent the emoji to yet?  

• Love 14

leva is the type of person you eventually agree with, just to get her shut up. any apologies she gets are forced and meaningless.  she thinks she wins.

poor Danny went from being Kathryn's bitch to being leva's. watching them shop together was painful. it is sad, she seems to be on the edge of a mental/physical breakdown and shouldn't be on television.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I've never done fake nails so I don't know about whether that was part of the equation, but I've found myself really NEEDING a Diet Dr Pepper after polishing my nails before.  It's not that hard.  You get a butter knife or a spoon and slid it under the tab to pop it up until you can grab it without risking your nails.  I have never for a second thought of using my teeth.  

I kept allllll of my beer can openers from college; there must be at least a dozen. They’re used for seltzer now though 😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Sooo Leva and her husband talking about her looking like Chiquita Banana (Carmen Miranda, who was Portuguese) in bright ruffled dresses and making fun of it is somehow okay?

Right !! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

14 hours ago, RedHawk said:

14 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

Yes. With her teeth. A television first. 

I couldn't believe that - must have been a trick she learned when she was a teenager and stealing beers!  

If anyone here watches "Below Deck" - there was a yacht guest a few seasons ago who opened all his beer bottles with his teeth - and they showed it over and over and over again.  Made me cringe when a sloppy guy did it with a bottle and made me cringe when I saw Kathryn do it, too.  I guess she must not value her teeth as much as she values those acrylic talons she has attached to her nails.  (Oh, and by the way - they have openers for that available on Amazon!)  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Leva isn’t wrong, per se, about Kathryn/privilege/racism/etc. But her execution and delivery is super annoying. Stop bugging people about it. 

14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Leva shut the f up.  What do you even want?  To what end is this harping???

The constant sanctimonious preaching is too much. 

12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m very glad that Leva is speaking some truth.  I’m not surprised at the rest of the cast.  Of course they don’t notice any problem with Kathryn.....

1 hour ago, christmaslights said:

leva is the type of person you eventually agree with, just to get her shut up. any apologies she gets are forced and meaningless.  she thinks she wins.

poor Danny went from being Kathryn's bitch to being leva's. watching them shop together was painful. it is sad, she seems to be on the edge of a mental/physical breakdown and shouldn't be on television.

They obviously filmed all these scenes of Leva calling out Kathryn and they chose to air it.

So they basically made the season about the fallout from the monkey emoji and the other racist things Kathryn said -- that and the usual Austen and Madison relationship BS.

I don't think any of the regular cast would have confronted Kathryn.  Maybe that's why Cam and others bailed this season, didn't want to deal with it.

The guys are only about good times.  They already had to show concern about the pandemic so they can't be expected to deal with another serious topic like racism.

Supposedly Leva has been on the periphery of the show in previous years but no way the regular cast was going to take her side vs. Kathryn, no matter how much unpleasant they may find Kathryn.

What were the things Leva accused Kathryn of saying, like "do you know where your father is" and something else.  That kind of made Craig go "woah."  

But I don't see the show dumping Kathryn.  She generates too much controversy and drama so too useful to let go.  In fact if Kathryn told Bravo  that she won't do the show any more unless they get rid of Leva, we know which one is going.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

LEVA IS A BULLY.   Does she think she's the social arbiter of Charleston?  She'd better watch out; no one wants Patricia for an enemy.  I came here to write WHO THE EFF IS LEVA?...and then I came upon these wonderful comments:

14 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Leva’s sanctimony grows increasingly tiresome.

14 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Leva is a fucking fun vampire. ENOUGH. 

14 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Leva isn’t wrong, per se, about Kathryn/privilege/racism/etc. But her execution and delivery is super annoying.

Leva is wrong about Kathryn's "racism."  Didn't she say "vicious racism"? Vicious??? Ridiculous.  Kathryn sent an emoji ... and whether it was innocent, ignorant or racist, it's certainly small potatoes.  Leva's only relevance is her continual BASHING, BULLYING, RANTING about Kathryn.  

1 hour ago, christmaslights said:

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The Thorn was Leva, she is bullying Kathryn in to apologizing, groveling for forgiveness and that does not really work.

Leva doesn't have to be the spokeswoman for anyone but herself...maybe her family.

1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

So sick of Leva and her preaching.

Boy, Silver Bells, me too.  Just what producer found her and decided she needed ANY airtime?  Bet he or she didn't expect her to take over the show.  Leva's face, make-up, wardrobe, and home are beautiful.  She is an ugly human being.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 13

Your teeth are not tools, Kathryn. 

And that’s about all I remember about this super lame SC episode featuring all these super lame folks.

Shep acts about as over everything and mentally checked out of the onscreen antics as Cameron was during her last season; I think even he’s had enough of pretending to enjoy these tedious events and may rethink returning, IF this show is even picked up after this dumpster fire of a season.

Danny does seem really unwell and it’s become extra uncomfortable to watch her onscreen...whoever here said that she acts like she’s on the verge of a breakdown hit the nail on the head! Hope she gets some help soon.

Pringle seems nice, but I really don’t give a shit about him and his self-imposed single dad struggles. Every time he gets his own scene, I have to ask myself why he’s even onscreen.

This episode was sorely missing Patricia, even though I’ve officially grown bored with her and Michael.

I really wanted to like Madison better this season, but damned if she makes it almost impossible. 
Ditto Leva; I admired her drive, political views, and work ethic, but she needs to curb her constant preachy attacks on Kathryn already. It’s like she and Madison are both awfully damned full of themselves in similarly smug, ruthless ways. 
Congratulations then, ladies: you both helped ruin a once delightfully fun show.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree with this "most of the time" statement in general, but since THE LEVA SHOW has been built around "Kathryn is a vicious racist," and Leva won't stop talking about it--at some point, can't the person on the receiving end of the ramped-up gossip (which actually IS vicious) defend herself?  If Leva would stop, wouldn't Kathryn?  Producers and editors determine what is said...and what is shown to us.  If Leva would leave, I wouldn't.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

As I’ve already said, I hate heat and humidity and it was obvious that house party was miserably hot and sweaty. As was Craig’s romantic little picnic with his girlfriend. They were trying to be cute and fun but they looked so uncomfortable. I was certain that production edited out a lot of minutes of them swatting away bugs as well, and probably mopping sweat off their faces.

Oh yeah, forgot about the miserable picnic. As a fellow hater of heat and humidity I agree with you 100%! I lived in Florida for sooooo many years and was finally able to escape last year. We have family in Charleston so we visit often, I know how awful summer is in the low country, we try to avoid it at all costs and wait until fall and winter to visit. We have never been happier to be back where there are 4 seasons again!  Craig and his girlfriend did look miserable. What could be worse than paddling around in that swamp with gators at your feet? Fun times!  

• Love 10