Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Carrie's Story

• Start Topic

On 1/20/2021 at 5:37 PM, swankie said:

don't understand.  To me Carrie didn't look to be 600 lbs.  Tammy on the 1000 lb sisters show looks a hell of a lot bigger than Carrie and she supposedly only weighed 596.  If Carrie is indeed 600 lbs, then Tammy's weight must be way understated.  I don't mean to mix shows, but I'm just using the other show to have a comparison.  

Tammy looks shorter, and Carrie also wears dresses instead of skin tight stretch pants.   It would be interesting to see them side by side in the same outfit.

Carrie is a saint compared to Cindy.

The bonus show was on last night, and I was able to FF thru all but the bonus parts.  There were only two that I saw, but I tuned in late so I may have missed a few.  I didn't plan to watch; I just realized it was on while channel surfing. 

I am cautiously optimistic for Carrie.  Not that I expect her to hit her goal weight, but I think she might comfortable settle in around 250.    

I would think if it has been hard to get around at 600, and one gets down a few hundred pounds that one would enjoy feeling better.  But it seems feeling better cannot compete with the urge to eat for most people.    I hate how I feel when I am 25-30 pounds overweight and that feeling puts the brakes on for me. 

• Love 1