Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Open Heart Surgery

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

How does a licensed psychologist not know anything about HIPPA for psychological tests?

That really bugged me. He shouldn't have even been there in the first place.

• Love 3

FYI - it's HIPAA with two As (not HIPPA with two Ps). I deal with HIPAA at work so it's like the visual equivalent of nails on a chalkboard for me when I see the wrong abbreviation. I think it's a common mistake because once people begin typing it, their brain automatically defaults to hippo and the double Ps.

I loved that Drew got roped into taking part in her beer commercial.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

FYI - it's HIPAA with two As (not HIPPA with two Ps). I deal with HIPAA at work so it's like the visual equivalent of nails on a chalkboard for me when I see the wrong abbreviation. I think it's a common mistake because once people begin typing it, their brain automatically defaults to hippo and the double Ps.

lol...I don't deal with HIPAA in any way but that still bugs me. (Especially when I see it by someone claiming to be in health care in some capacity.)

• LOL 2

I like this show but I wonder how long the premise can last. Drew is going to need to get the surgery sooner rather than later, and then where does Gina fit in after that? Just a friend who donated a kidney still living with him? It's really going to change the dynamic of their relationship.

I'm amazed that Bernie Koppell is still around. He's been a staple on TV sitcoms since the 1960s. 87 and still kicking - good for him.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 3

I've only seen bits and pieces of this show, so I hope it's okay if I ask a question. Have they ever explained why the other dialysis patients look so healthy?

I saw Annaleigh Ashford in the PBS showing of Kinky Boots. She was wonderful. I really should try to watch this all the way through. I love "Mom."

• Love 1
On 1/22/2021 at 10:38 AM, iMonrey said:

I'm amazed ththeir relationship.at Bernie Koppell is still around. He's been a staple on TV sitcoms since the 1960s. 87 and still kicking - good for him.

I met him a couple of times. He's a nice guy.

• Useful 1