Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: In Hot Water

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

I love water, enjoy baths, hot tubs, etc., but there is just something about those tubs they went to that gross me out. I went to the website and see that the water isn't actually dirty, and the tubs are drained and cleaned often, but I would not be able to relax in that thing. Couldn't they have made them a different texture than just old bathtubs? I'm so bothered by it, lol.

I wonder if it smells.  Every hot spring I’ve ever been near has that sulfer / eggs smell.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

But but but it was the FIRST birthday party Jen has thrown for her husband in TWENTY FIVE YEARS!!!!

Is it weird that this is the first one in 25 years? Like why hasn't she celebrated any of his birthdays before? If she is the penultamite party giver then why no party for Coach before?

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I wonder if it smells.  Every hot spring I’ve ever been near has that sulfer / eggs smell.

Iceland, even the shower in the hotel had a sulpher smell.

Jen got in the tub with her soccer slides on because she did not think the tub was clean, so she sat in water with the road dirt from her shoes which makes no sense because her whoohah would have been the thing to be worried about getting dirty.

Anybody else half expect brooKS marKS to pop up out of the water from another tub? LOL.

• LOL 11

This is my first go round with The Housewives franchise. I feel compelled to watch since they're in my town. Man, I find it difficult to watch. Do adult women really repeat hurtful stuff to other people because they "thought you'd want to know?" That is so middle school. Whitney is pathetic, and Heather is quickly losing my respect as well. I also find intoxicated shit talking so distasteful. Not a good look, ladies. Jen is lucky to have such a kind husband. He really seems to adore her. Meredith and Lisa are a bit too much with the botox and strange way of talking but I'd rather hang with them than any of the others.

• Love 7

Ok, I dislike Brooks as much as the next poster, but I do have to give him credit for being great fodder for mocking. Some of my best laughs have been reading the BM commentary on this board. So maybe the credit goes to you all- you all really know how to take shit and shine it up brighter than BM’s lip gloss.

• LOL 10

Do these women actually live in the houses they film in?  I'm mainly talking about Meredith's house but none of them seem all that "lived in."  Except for Mary's giant closet of a home. 

I'm not crazy about this show, but it's been something to watch when pickings are slim.  I will continue to watch just to see if we find out why Mary has a home in Carmel, Indiana. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I will continue to watch just to see if we find out why Mary has a home in Carmel, Indiana. 

I’m pretty sure her grandmother had ties to Carmel and also had a church established there.  It may even have been where they originated from.  I swear I read that somewhere. 

Sorry to spoil the mystery for you, please keep watching.  Pickings ARE slim these days, I’ve never had so little to watch.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Listen Jen is cray but sitting in that nasty water listening to Whitney take NO responsibility for her actions would’ve made me lose it too. 

Whitney is on another planet. 

Whitney is one of those who has never got caught up.  She snagged a old rich dude and has him for now.  She also grew up wayyyy sheltered so now she is what 30 something acting a 18.

• Love 4

I hate the episodes where they try to create drama out of thin air. I’m sure the women aren’t scared of Jen but rather would want to avoid her acting like a lunatic  which seems to be her thing. 
They could have written Mary out at this point. She’s not offering anything, Her bragging is annoying. 
I started out liking Whitney but her need to stir up trouble for no reason has changed that. 

• Love 4

Due to some PTSD I pick up on potential addicts pretty quickly after meeting them. Anyway, Meredith’s husband sets off my alcoholic radar. Guy seems mildly drunk all the time and half of his appearances he’s asked about alcohol. I don’t like watching him. 

On 1/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, WhyAmIHere said:

Do these women actually live in the houses they film in?  I'm mainly talking about Meredith's house but none of them seem all that "lived in."  Except for Mary's giant closet of a home. 

I'm not crazy about this show, but it's been something to watch when pickings are slim.  I will continue to watch just to see if we find out why Mary has a home in Carmel, Indiana. 

We learned early in the season that the two park city houses are both rentals, I think? That is the gossip around town anyway. Well, WAS, no one is gossiping anymore because I don’t think anyone cares. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 1/15/2021 at 2:11 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it weird that this is the first one in 25 years? Like why hasn't she celebrated any of his birthdays before? If she is the penultamite party giver then why no party for Coach before?

She gives second to last parties?

On 1/15/2021 at 2:15 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Jen got in the tub with her soccer slides on because she did not think the tub was clean, so she sat in water with the road dirt from her shoes which makes no sense because her whoohah would have been the thing to be worried about getting dirty.

I thought the same thing - why put on shoes when you will be in water??  It made no sense.

On 1/18/2021 at 7:09 PM, Vipbrj said:

We learned early in the season that the two park city houses are both rentals, I think? That is the gossip around town anyway. Well, WAS, no one is gossiping anymore because I don’t think anyone cares. 

I heard that the Shahs are renters.  Do they have another house in the area, and just rented the chalet to be fancier during filming?

Who is the other renter?

• Love 1
On 1/18/2021 at 2:37 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I hate the episodes where they try to create drama out of thin air. I’m sure the women aren’t scared of Jen but rather would want to avoid her acting like a lunatic  which seems to be her thing. 
They could have written Mary out at this point. She’s not offering anything, Her bragging is annoying. 
I started out liking Whitney but her need to stir up trouble for no reason has changed that. 

I found it funny that all the ladies are denying that they said they were afraid of Jen- it makes perfect sense to be afraid of her- she's SCARY! Heck, I'm afraid of her and I live 2 states away...

• LOL 10

Just catching up on the season now and super late to this party...

Ugh, Jen. Whitney is a shit stirrer but it’s not her fault that you throw gigantic tantrums and have trouble in your marriage. 

I still like Heather. I wonder if she’s been able to keep her business afloat during the pandemic. 😞 

Everything else? ZzzzzzZzz...

• Love 2
On 1/14/2021 at 1:26 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Something has been annoying me about the way that Meredith (and to an extent Lisa) talks. It came to me. They have the same vocal fry as Drew Barrymore lol. 

Meredith also has the same side-mouth talking thing.  

• Love 1