Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
movingtargetgal

B&B : In the Media!

Recommended Posts


Watching Snowfall and ex Nicole (Reign Edwards) has a great role and I liked her performance.  Didn’t think much of it in her role of Nicole but was pleasantly surprised how much she brought to her role as Melody.

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Youtube certainly knows my algorithms.  I watch classic rock concerts, I'm a city slicker who loves farms and I watch cows.

This was on my suggested feed.  If I hadn't looked in the description box , well...

 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe KB's impending exit is the reason for the sudden swerve in Zoe's behavior of late. Now she's making nice with Paris and letting Quinn be her mother hen. And then there's that weirdness (IMO) with Eric and Ridge. I think Zoe pleading her case to them was a bad look for all involved but whatever now.

Wonder if the show will recast the character? I've seen spumors that Zoe is going to be deported which makes no sense to me. As Reese's daughter shouldn't she be an American citizen or was she born in England? Again, whatever now.

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Interesting. Hopefully it’s to put a boot in Thomas’s butt to remind him of Emma so he can stop his hypocritical whining. 

I would love for that to happen, but I don't have much hope of the writers doing it.  We'll see.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

^^ I sort of see a young Brooke & yet another Ridge recast. I agree. 

Share this post


Link to post

The Walking Dead that's great!

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/21/2021 at 4:17 PM, ByaNose said:

At least, Zoe is leaving. They should have killed her off because it would have had more impact for the hit and run storyline but you got to take what you can get. LOL!!!!!

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/kiara-barnes-exits-bb-for-prime-time-role/

I think the actress is actually terrible. Nothing this character has ever done or said has made sense. Yes, the writers are to blame, but the actress is abysmal.  I cannot believe she got a show in prime time when there are so many more talented actresses in daytime. 

Zoe started out as a psycho stalker infiltrator (this may have been her most believable portrayal). Then she became a super model. Then she was complicit in human trafficking. Then she fell in love with the guy who forced her to continue the lie re human trafficking. Then she fell in love with a good guy with prospects and blew it because she wanted to do another guy with better prospects. What a disaster of a character but the actress never pulled any of that off.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just don't mind the new wardrobe (well, most of it). The clothes look like what I would expect employees of a top fashion house to wear. The attire by the younger actors reflects what's trending right now, which unfortunately, includes that "romantic" flowy, short, prairie/baby doll look Hope's been sporting. Complete with the combat boots. 

Thankfully, the stylists aren't taking Hope's look to another level by layering a short cropped tank top with spaghetti straps over the billowy dress. I have seen that look, and I'm telling ya ... it ain't pretty!

But, I did not like Zoe's yellow outfit nor that sheer blue thing Paris had on the other day. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I just don't mind the new wardrobe (well, most of it). The clothes look like what I would expect employees of a top fashion house to wear. The attire by the younger actors reflects what's trending right now, which unfortunately, includes that "romantic" flowy, short, prairie/baby doll look Hope's been sporting. Complete with the combat boots. 

Thankfully, the stylists aren't taking Hope's look to another level by layering a short cropped tank top with spaghetti straps over the billowy dress. I have seen that look, and I'm telling ya ... it ain't pretty!

But, I did not like Zoe's yellow outfit nor that sheer blue thing Paris had on the other day. 

I’m the opposite. I thought it was ridiculously OTT ugly. I guess I don’t know high fashion. I think it’s just funny that they only have Zoe, Paris & Zende dressing like this. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I’m the opposite. I thought it was ridiculously OTT ugly. I guess I don’t know high fashion. I think it’s just funny that they only have Zoe, Paris & Zende dressing like this. 

Me too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think the problem with the way they dress Zoe is that the clothes seem to wear her instead of the other way around. They're too costume-y and often seem too unwieldy for the office or driving around town. But they are couture, designed by some of the top fashion designers in the world. Since a big chunk of B&B's audience is outside of the US, I imagine Zoe's outfits are received quite differently for them, especially in fashion centers like Rome or Paris (heh).

The pink dress with the Hydra image intrigued me and I ended up doing a deep dive on Gucci's 2016 line. Snakes featured quite a bit that year on the Gucci catwalk and there are actually some even worse things Zoe could've worn. Or Hope could've shown up for work in this number, lol:

sI5dYBY.jpg

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Do we talk about the Daytime Emmy nominations here? I don't watch any other soaps...I actually don't really watch this one either haha. But I read about it here, I watch it on closed captioning at the gym, I know the characters. I...have thoughts about Steffy, Ridge and Wyatt being the best representatives of acting for Show. I was a huge Zach fan when Thorsten Kaye was on AMC but he looks like he is sleepwalking through playing Ridge. And Steffy is plain annoying. If the actress playing Hope (who can also be annoying) couldn't win for her very effective Beth is Gone scenes then Steffy shouldn't win either. I guess Sally getting a nomination after what they did to her character is some justice though. 

And unrelated but...how is Jeopardy not included in Best Game Show??? The Daytime Emmys confuse me!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

W-WH-A ... ??? I don't get those nominations at all. The best guess is that TK and JMW submitted the Steffy/Ridge addiction meltdown. Otherwise, you got me? And WHAT was Darrin Brooks nominated for? Other than being an annoying twat and asshole for the way he dumped Sally, Wyatt really wasn't much of a presence this past year.

Why wasn't the little boy who plays Douglas in the category for child actor? I thought he was better than most (if not all) of the adult cast this past year. I know he wasn't on that much due to covid, but that category still had nominees. 

Also Hopequinn should have been given a nod for best guest appearance. The rest of the show and cast really did nothing award-worthy at last year, covid aside. 

Look at the bright side. HT didn't get nominated for "Katie Need a Kidney." Even better, the show wasn't nominated for wardrobe, hairstyling or makeup! 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Darrin Brooks plays befuddled and goofy really well but it ain’t Emmy worthy. At least, Scott Clifton didn’t get nominated. I don’t know who JMW has pictures of but they are working. I’m not even really mad that KKL wasn’t nominated. She had a few (several) where she should have been nominated but she always had to deal with with Susan Flannery & Heather Tom being nominated but now she has to deal with that awful JMW?!?! That’s just crazy. I like TK but I’m not really sure what he’s being nominated for. Was it the fall out with Quinn or with Brooke? I don’t recall him having a huge storyline. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I guess Sally getting a nomination after what they did to her character is some justice though. 

Except oddly she got nominated for her role on Y&R. Many Y&R fans think she overacts and pulls too many weird faces. Sally is kind of a lost soul over there and the writers can't seem to figure out what to do with her.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Except oddly she got nominated for her role on Y&R. Many Y&R fans think she overacts and pulls too many weird faces. Sally is kind of a lost soul over there and the writers can't seem to figure out what to do with her.

Every list I see says she is nominated for B&B but the first list I saw didn't have Jeopardy listed for best game show but the other ones did so maybe there are glitches?

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Every list I see says she is nominated for B&B but the first list I saw didn't have Jeopardy listed for best game show but the other ones did so maybe there are glitches?

Okay, the list I saw earlier today had her credited for Y&R but it's since been updated. Guess whoever wrote the list only went by where the character is now.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/25/2021 at 4:53 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Except oddly she got nominated for her role on Y&R. Many Y&R fans think she overacts and pulls too many weird faces. Sally is kind of a lost soul over there and the writers can't seem to figure out what to do with her.

This happens to all the B&B characters they move over to Y&R. I've never been shy about my fangirling of Amber--hell, I'd welcome her back now if it mean Thomas would get over Hope and rekindle with his first problematic love! But she blended with Y&R's tone like oil with water and even I was thrilled when she left.

Then again,they can't seem to figure out how to write for the ones who have been there for years either, so...

At least Sally makes Summer miserable. I am here for that one.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/25/2021 at 3:49 PM, ByaNose said:

Darrin Brooks plays befuddled and goofy really well but it ain’t Emmy worthy. At least, Scott Clifton didn’t get nominated. I don’t know who JMW has pictures of but they are working. I’m not even really mad that KKL wasn’t nominated. She had a few (several) where she should have been nominated but she always had to deal with with Susan Flannery & Heather Tom being nominated but now she has to deal with that awful JMW?!?! That’s just crazy. I like TK but I’m not really sure what he’s being nominated for. Was it the fall out with Quinn or with Brooke? I don’t recall him having a huge storyline. 

100% agree... Katherine Kelly Lang always got passed over because of Susan Flannery.  Then when Flannery retired, she always got passed over because of Heather Tom, the so-called "world's greatest living actress" [snort].  Now Jackie Wood is constantly getting nominated?  Ugh.

Thorsten Kaye and Emmy just don't belong anywhere near each other.  His acting is the pits. He's nowhere near as bad as Ronnnnnn Ginsu Cheeks Mossssss, but he's not far off.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I think it's great that his mom is Asian... but is she supposed to be his biological mom or his stepmother?  Because... that boy is as white as white can be, no way would I buy that he's supposed to be half-Asian.  If she's his bio mom then it would be like when Y&R cast 100% white Greg Vaughn to play 100% Hispanic Diego Gutierrez.  I get that genetics can do some interesting things, but still.

I recognise Ted King from the series "Timecop" as well as playing one of Samantha's many boyfriends on "Sex and the City"... he was the one that Samantha complained about being too hairy and a certain act for her was "like flossing".  Episode ended with her turning on an electric razor hahaha.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, blackwing said:

I think it's great that his mom is Asian... but is she supposed to be his biological mom or his stepmother?  Because... that boy is as white as white can be, no way would I buy that he's supposed to be half-Asian.  If she's his bio mom then it would be like when Y&R cast 100% white Greg Vaughn to play 100% Hispanic Diego Gutierrez.  I get that genetics can do some interesting things, but still.

I recognise Ted King from the series "Timecop" as well as playing one of Samantha's many boyfriends on "Sex and the City"... he was the one that Samantha complained about being too hairy and a certain act for her was "like flossing".  Episode ended with her turning on an electric razor hahaha.

I was wondering about the casting of an Asian actress, too. I can’t recall if the casting made any mention if she was a bio Mom or not. Obviously, he (Finn) could have been adopted. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Ted King has been around in daytime forever. He was on Loving or The City and most recently on GH playing two different characters.but I think they looked alike. I saw the picture of him with the mustache and sort of giggled. He sort of looks silly with it. I don’t know if that was a Brad Bell or Ted King decision. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I was wondering about the casting of an Asian actress, too. I can’t recall if the casting made any mention if she was a bio Mom or not. Obviously, he (Finn) could have been adopted. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Ted King has been around in daytime forever. He was on Loving or The City and most recently on GH playing two different characters.but I think they looked alike. I saw the picture of him with the mustache and sort of giggled. He sort of looks silly with it. I don’t know if that was a Brad Bell or Ted King decision. 

He looks like a young J. Jonah Jameson.

Not sure why they are bothering investing more time into Finn and his "dramatic backstory".  We all know that within 3 months, Steffy will be sniffing at Liam again.  This will happen right after Liam gets out of prison to find Hope pregnant by Thomas.  Steffy will accidentally console Liam and get pregnant herself.  Leaving Finn as the odd man out... so of course he is going to chase after Hope.  Classic Bradley.  He only truly cares about 2 or 3 characters at one time, everyone else is just extraneous filler.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I can only hope that Finn’s parents are better actors than their son is. Geez, he’s just awful.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, blackwing said:

He looks like a young J. Jonah Jameson.

Not sure why they are bothering investing more time into Finn and his "dramatic backstory".  We all know that within 3 months, Steffy will be sniffing at Liam again.  This will happen right after Liam gets out of prison to find Hope pregnant by Thomas.  Steffy will accidentally console Liam and get pregnant herself.  Leaving Finn as the odd man out... so of course he is going to chase after Hope.  Classic Bradley.  He only truly cares about 2 or 3 characters at one time, everyone else is just extraneous filler.

About the 3 character rule. I was shocked when I saw Heather Tom today. If it had not been for the ladies Emmy luncheon pictures and today’s appearance I would have thought she had been written out of the show. She’s really been front and center for years but she’s really been MIA lately. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, blackwing said:

I think it's great that his mom is Asian... but is she supposed to be his biological mom or his stepmother?  Because... that boy is as white as white can be, no way would I buy that he's supposed to be half-Asian.  If she's his bio mom then it would be like when Y&R cast 100% white Greg Vaughn to play 100% Hispanic Diego Gutierrez.  I get that genetics can do some interesting things, but still.

As an aside to this, I was temporarily assigned to a ship in the Navy and met a blond hair, blue-eyed guy with a very distinctly Japanese last name of Matsuda. His great-grandmother married a Japanese guy in the 1900s and the name carried down ever since. 

Of course, there are a metric fuck ton of issues re: casting choices of Asian characters, to the point that the author of Crazy Rich Asians offered the option rights for one dollar on the condition that all the characters stay Asian--and 13 studios passed because they wanted the leading woman to be blonde and white. So.......yeah. 😐

3 hours ago, blackwing said:

He only truly cares about 2 or 3 characters at one time, everyone else is just extraneous filler

Yup. Always been that way, even when the show was decent to watch. Brooke and Ridge devoured the show in the early to mid 2000s and Nick and Amber ate up the remaining scenery that was left during their respective turns at bat. It's especially laugh worthy about how Jack Wagner ran ramshot over the show for years, only to be dropped without so much as an exit story to explain where he'd gone when he was essentially replaced by Bill. This after Schae Harrison was canned for his salary and a long lost son story was cut to appease his ego.

The stories were more entertaining (in retrospect) so I could forgive it but today? No way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I can only hope that Finn’s parents are better actors than their son is. Geez, he’s just awful.

And, beyond boring. Every soap needs the good guy who everyone loves and is from a legacy family of sorts. Um, this ain’t Finn and/or the actor. There is no drama for Steffy to play off of. I still think JMW is awful but Brad Bell loves her and having boring Finn and a baby isn’t exactly a barn burner storyline for her. How else is she going to get nominated for an Emmy next year?! <sarcasm>

I guess that’s why they are bringing on his parents. He’s not a very good actor and Finn is boring so bring some interfering parents on to mix it up a bit. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

About the 3 character rule. I was shocked when I saw Heather Tom today. If it had not been for the ladies Emmy luncheon pictures and today’s appearance I would have thought she had been written out of the show. She’s really been front and center for years but she’s really been MIA lately. 

Haha yep.  I figured it's only a matter of time before she meets with Bradley and says "it's been ages since I won my latest Emmy.  I demand that it's time for the 'Katie's body is rejecting her heart again and she might die, again' storyline, because why mess with perfection."  Le sigh.

One of the most frustrating things about Bradley is that he has this rich stable of characters and yet hardly uses any of them.  Particularly the legacy characters.  It would be interesting to understand why certain characters have become completely persona non grata.  For example, Rick and Bridget.  These two are Forresters, they should be at the center of the show, particularly now that they are approaching or at middle age, they should be taking over the frontburner storylines that then-40ish year olds Ridge and Brooke and Taylor had 15-20 years ago.

Instead, it seems that Bradley has long ago decided that this show revolves around Liam Spencer.

I would love for the characters to mention what some of these never or hardly seen characters are up to.  For example, I think Donna is in town, and pops in very rarely.  Why isn't she around more?  I think Felicia has always been in town, and I can't even remember the last time I saw her.  She was a full-fledged frontburner lead when she was with Crap Wagner, but then has just faded into the background. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Every soap needs the good guy who everyone loves and is from a legacy family of sorts.

Isn't Liam there to fill that niche? He's an absolute toolshed of a human being but it wouldn't take nearly as much work to make a more convincing white hat if he had a smidge more agency and some self-awareness. It's not he has attempted murder and rape on his rap sheet to overcome like Thomas.

Finn OTOH is here as an accessory more than a character. I dunno is anyone here is familiar with the show Daria at all, but for those who are, Finn is definitely the Tom of B&B (if you know, you know :p )

1 hour ago, blackwing said:

One of the most frustrating things about Bradley is that he has this rich stable of characters and yet hardly uses any of them.  Particularly the legacy characters.  It would be interesting to understand why certain characters have become completely persona non grata.  For example, Rick and Bridget.  These two are Forresters, they should be at the center of the show, particularly now that they are approaching or at middle age, they should be taking over the frontburner storylines that then-40ish year olds Ridge and Brooke and Taylor had 15-20 years ago

Well, it's 'cuz there's no one to pair them with. Unless we wanna see Bridget paired with her aunt and mom's leftovers or turned into a hypocrite by banging Liam, she ain't gonna be back. Given the lines she had for her last appearance of encouraging a Lope reunion, that's honestly for the best. Leave on top.

That aside, I agree with the sentiment. The best soaps built on stories from the characters' youth and made a rich tapestry. Bob from ATWT (a character who appeared as a twelve year old child in the first episode and retired from his career as a doctor in the last some 56 years and 13k episodes later) comes to mind.

But then, they've managed to screw up Ridge and Brooke,neither of whom have evolved since about 1997 and arguably have regressed in some spots, so... :(

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

41 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Well, it's 'cuz there's no one to pair them with. Unless we wanna see Bridget paired with her aunt and mom's leftovers or turned into a hypocrite by banging Liam, she ain't gonna be back. Given the lines she had for her last appearance of encouraging a Lope reunion, that's honestly for the best. Leave on top.

That aside, I agree with the sentiment. The best soaps built on stories from the characters' youth and made a rich tapestry. Bob from ATWT (a character who appeared as a twelve year old child in the first episode and retired from his career as a doctor in the last some 56 years and 13k episodes later) comes to mind.

But then, they've managed to screw up Ridge and Brooke,neither of whom have evolved since about 1997 and arguably have regressed in some spots, so... :(

 

I hear you... but then again, the show doesn't seem to have any issues creating new characters.  They created Finn for Steffy, they brought in Zoe and Paris, they've inexplicably kept block of wood Carter all these years.  They could easily create new characters for Bridget and Rick to be involved with.  The pairing/dalliance of Quinn and Carter is just so ridiculously random.  It seems like this would have been a natural frontburner storyline for Rick, if he slept with his father's wife.

I do think a Bridget/Bill pairing would be interesting, even if he would be her aunt's leftovers.  And I've long wanted them to (re)explore Donna/Bill.

Y&R handles their legacy characters so much better, even as they age.  Nick and Sharon started on the show as teens, and now over 25 years later, they are about 45 and still very much involved in frontburner stories.

Bradley on the other hand seems like he has ADHD, or he's a housecat distracted by glittery things.  He focuses most of his attention on his current three favourites and then just more or less ignores everyone else.  Frankly, I for one am beyond tired of the Steffy/Liam/Hope show.

Finn's parents, are they joining the cast in a contract or recurring capacity?  Or are they simply just popping into town for the baby birth and then disappearing?  I'd love to see Brooke become relevant on this show again.  A Brooke / Papa Finn pairing would be interesting.  Or Bill / Mama Finn.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Y&R handles their legacy characters so much better, even as they age.  Nick and Sharon started on the show as teens, and now over 25 years later, they are about 45 and still very much involved in frontburner stories.

As an aside, what exact IS their age bc I thought Summer herself has been SORASed to about age 20 ten years ago and Noah is over 30 himself :p Nick married Sharon as a teenager but he wasn't like married at 13 :p

Joking aside, you're right that Y&R, while well past its peak, does try to balance it's new characters and it's older ones, even at its low points.

35 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Bradley on the other hand seems like he has ADHD, or he's a housecat distracted by glittery things.  He focuses most of his attention on his current three favourites and then just more or less ignores everyone else.  Frankly, I for one am beyond tired of the Steffy/Liam/Hope show.

Unfortunately, it's been a problem well, well before the current ToD. 

Of course, the problem is for all that I hate Bell's writing, I would trust the other big name producers of soaps even less. I'd rather B&B be cancelled outright before it got turned over to someone like Jill Farren Phelps who would probably replace Scott Clifton with Steve Burton  (or even worse, create an entirely new role for him that would eat up EVERYTHING else) and probably kill off Brooke for the sin of being a woman over 35 on her soap. 😒

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Instead of replacing Bell, better would be to expand the show (yeah, it'll never happen) to an hour. Then he'd be forced to write for more characters than his 3 favorites.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/24/2021 at 8:10 PM, Black Knight said:

Instead of replacing Bell, better would be to expand the show (yeah, it'll never happen) to an hour. Then he'd be forced to write for more characters than his 3 favorites.

Pffffft. I saw Y&R turn into the Steve Burton Hour under JFP, which replaced the Great Victor Newman Show it was under Maria Bell. No thanks.

30 minutes was the industry standard until the 80s and a look into B&B's own past showed some semblance of balance until about the mid 2000s. It's possible to do under the current 30 minute time frame, but Baby Bell refuses to do so.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/22/2021 at 7:09 PM, Anna Yolei said:

This after Schae Harrison was canned for his salary and a long lost son story was cut to appease his ego.

Long lost son? Man, the best storylines were the ones we didn’t get to see. 

Wish someone would dish the dirt on B&B in a tell all book. Lots of fodder there.

J Mac getting a second win as their leading lady may save Finn for Steffy and keep her out of Liam-ville for a while longer. Bell may want to keep her happy and she seems dunzo with the Steam-go-round.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

God knows I wonder what talent JMW has, but I being given the same tired ass story since 2010 certainly didn't help to improve her talents. She should damn well be done.

SC is pretty tactful online but I imagine he can't be too happy with the writing for Liam, either. And unlike JMW, there's documented proof on his other soap that he is far capable of being  more Archie Andrews than the one on Riverdale.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I was in disbelief that she won Best Actress again. The only time she was any good at all was during the Steffy addiction episodes, and that SL was wrapped up pretty quickly. I wish that the writers would build on some of the addiction stories. What would be more interesting would be if Steffy had a difficult birth and needed pain management or developed PDD. Even with Finn being an M.D., that's not something he can snap his fingers and fix.

Aside from Brooke mentioning that she went to an AA meeting after Quinn spiked her drink and triggered cravings in Brooke, there is little mention of any dealing with sobriety. 

With Brooke given little to do, Katie being AWOL, and Quinn either scheming or begging, there are few opportunities for the remaining decent actresses to showcase their talents, unfortunately. 

Maybe the departure of Zoe will free up some salary to hire some new TALENT. Flo can go next and without Zoe, I see no justification to keep Paris around. 

I liked Steffy's pink gingham Balmain minidress OK, but not stretched to smithereens into a maternity dress. At least we were spared the full trend of gingham AND oversized puffy sleeves. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jacquie was good in the addiction storyline but not the clips that were shown where she was sad, blubbering “I have a problem!” Steffy as JMW is an awful crier (meaning it comes off fake as fuck). But when she got to get angry and nasty and mocking? That was some good stuff. 

And don’t get me started on how Annika didn’t win for Best Supporting Actress for Beth’s “death” (and she should have been in the Best Actress category and won that one). Or the oft-overlooked KKL. 

Although with JMW now a 2-time winner and HT winning for showing up one episode a year and crying, the Emmys don’t mean as much as they once did. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size