Type keyword(s) to search

B&B : In the Media!

• Start Topic

I know JMW gets ragged on a bit for whatever she's done to her face, but...those pics at the awards? She looks good! She's wearing a lot less heavy makeup than she usually does, and it fits her.

Agreed.

One of the writers tweeted this interview with Brad Bell the other day. As a Raya fan I'm happy as a clam and it's proof that the fallout from Spencer Publications and Forrester's transphobia still has yet to land...  http://www.tvinsider.com/article/2178/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-transgender-character/

Just read in the article that B&B is working with GLAAD's Nick Adams.  Wonder if Maya's friend Nick was named after Mr Adams?

• Love 1

Bringing over from the Y&R board...

Robert Adamson and Lindsey Godfrey (B&B's Caroline) have split. They have a 1 year old together. Announced today.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-real-life-duo-splits

"They will always remain connected as they are committed to co-parenting their daughter Aleda in a loving and amicable environment and her needs will always be their common priority"

Doesn't sound like things ended well, they didn't even do the pat "we love each other and will always remain friends..."

• Love 2

Bringing over from the Y&R board...

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-real-life-duo-splits

"They will always remain connected as they are committed to co-parenting their daughter Aleda in a loving and amicable environment and her needs will always be their common priority"

Doesn't sound like things ended well, they didn't even do the pat "we love each other and will always remain friends..."

This gives me the sads :(

• Love 1

Aww that's sad, they came through so much wonder if it just took it's toll. 

I was wondering if they were still together when Linsey spent her birthday in Cabo with her B&B girls Kim, Ashley, and Jaqueline instead of with her fiancee.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, because it concerns the writing staff but is triggered by something I just happened to glance at on soaps.com while looking for spoilers.

Does B&B look at polls when they match up couples?  Because this weekly poll kind of threw me

Which man should Caroline choose?
Ridge.  23.0%
Thomas.  53.0%
I'm torn.  0.0%
Neither.  17.0%
I don't care.  7.0%

--  http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/ 

So Ridge is tied with Neither/Don't Care?  And Thomas pulls in more than every other option combined?  Do I want to know who participates in these polls?

• Love 1

i saw this on YouTube. (Poor video quality)

Cute. I'm happy to see that JMW seems like a relatively nice person IRL. Also, WHY can't she wear her makeup and hair like that on the show? She looks 100X better.

Lovin' Caroline's new short do. She rocks it!

• Love 5

Thanks for posting it, grisgris. I still don't quite get it, though. I understand that it was an event for the fans, but are they going to use any of the footage of the NY wedding for the actual show, since they had the cast on-hand and in character? Didn't Caroline or Ridge make some passing remark about celebrating in NYC in the future with her two moms?

I think the timing of the fan event just coincided with the wedding (I think they were the same day), so they decided to make Ridge's and Caroline's reception the theme of the event. That's why Caroline and Ridge are wearing the same clothes. It was never meant to be on the show.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 1

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this or not, so apologies if not...is anyone watching the current "Survivor"? There is a returning contestant on there, and he looks like a taller, blonder, younger version of Liam Spencer. The resemblance is uncanny, although, sometimes I see resemblances that other people don't necessarily see. The kicker, the contestant's name is Spencer! Every time they show him, I half-expect to see Hope or Steffy hosting a reward challenge.

• Love 2

Interesting. Thanks for posting that link. Yes, he's obviously been drinking his own Koolaid, indeed.

So basically, he patted himself on the back for riding on the coattails of Caitlyn Jenner's transition and there is another ToD in store for Katie/Brooke/Bill. I also think he gave Ashlyn Pearce as backhanded compliment by "sacrificing" her because he knew she was capable of much bigger and better things.

WTG! (NOT)

• Love 1

Yeah, no. I thought Ryan Murphy's interviews were delusional.

Ashlyn Pierce will have a successful career away from this show, like Mackenzie Mauzy before her. Bell is right about that, but why did that have to involve killing off the only child of a legacy character who has lost two of his three wives? Just frigging recast.

As for Maya/Rick, no. No one was rooting for the two most loathesome assholes on the show in 2015 to get away with their reign of terror. Maya put me in mind of one Super Sweet 16 brat who, after years of living with her broke mom,was now living with her rich dad and when her friends from the block come by with gifts from Target, she snubs them. Maya has no doubt been bullied for her conditiion, which is why her shit really, really stank. And don't get me started on Rick's insta-forgiveness.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
I don't know who she's up against but I'm hard pressed to think of what she's done this year that could be put on an Emmy reel. Enabling her spoiled brat of a son? Her two minutes of alcoholism?

I'll be happy for her if she wins, but I can think of at least five other stories in the past where she deserved it more, not the least of those being the BeLieF/FC takeover.

• Love 1

B&B alum Kim Matula (Hope) will make a guest appearance.

B&B alum Kim Matula (Hope) will make a guest appearance on her former soap on Wednesday, March 16. The actress recently made headlines for booking a new role on the Lifetime series UnREAL, which returns for its second season later this spring. Matula was last seen briefly in April 2015, when Brooke tried to get Hope to stop Deacon’s nups to Quinn.

Darrin & Kelly's bridal shower pics. SC, Kim Matula, LG, and JMW were all there.

Inside THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Star Kelly Kruger's Bridal Shower — See the Wonderful Pics!

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-young-the-restless-the-bold-the-beautiful-kelly-kruger-bridal-shower-92432/photos/kruger-shower-02-138304

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

That's great news!  But, but ... wait? When did she get married? The last I knew, she was hot and heavy with Jack Wagner. I saw her not that long ago as a guest on Hilary (Haley?) Duff's show on The Cooking Channel, and the "theme" of the show seemed like it was a singles get-together. (Oh, well, AJ is an actress after all!)

Interesting casting news...

http://www.people.com/article/bold-beautiful-chaz-bono-guest-star

Also, so happy for Ashlyn Pearce, it looks like she's going to be a lead in a movie.

https://twitter.com/abpearce/status/674024623831277568

Synapses: "When Autumn a bestselling novelist sends her mentally unstable stepsister away on a "5150" involuntary mental health hold, her best friends rally around her. Two years later her stepsister resurfaces with secrets to share about all of them and the line of sanity and insanity gets blurred."

Looks like she's playing Steffy to someone else's Aly in this Pretty Little Liars-esque film.

• Love 1