Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Machiabelly

The Great North

Newest addition to Fox Animation Sunday. We gave it a try and quite enjoyed it.

Did anyone else watch the Sexi Moose?

12 hours ago, bad things are bad said:

I wasn't totally swept away, but given its pedigree I'll keep watching. Bob's Burgers people can do no wrong by me

Same.

I love Alanis Morissette being a guide. lol So random.

• Like 2

First episode was okay, but the second episode was miles better.

I, too, love the randomness of Alanis Morrissette being Judy's spirt guide. It does fit her character.

I noticed that the family has its own Gene, Louise, and Tina, but with the addition of Will Forte and a girlfriend that serves as an audience surrogate. The dad could not be more opposite of Bob: Manly, isn't open with his feelings, and NOT creative. Nick Offerman is so great as him.

I like that the town has a festival dedicated to NOT eating people, so Ham made a cake shaped like a person.

• Like 2

"Feast of Not People Adventure". Judy is worried that she and Ham are growing apart when she discovers he's been keeping a secret from her. The rest of the family participates in a town festival.

I enjoyed this but cannot stand Alanis Morrissette. 

Also, why does Fox keep pretending like this show hasn't been on yet? 🤔 

This wasn't exactly incredible or anything, but its from the people who brought us Bobs Burgers, so I have a lot of faith in this. Even now, I got a lot of laughs here and this seems like it will be a really fun show. Nick Offerman is perfectly cast.

Alanis Morissette as the daughters spirit guide, playing herself, is so hilariously random. 

• Like 3

I didn't like Bob's Burgers when it first started and I feel the same way about this show. I will give it chance like I did with Bob's Burgers which I now love! 

• Like 2