Type keyword(s) to search

S3 E25: Life After Lockup: Downward Spirals

• Start Topic

Michael confesses to Sarah; Brittany's mom goes missing; Amber has a secret.

Oooh, Michael confesses. Is there anything we don't know about this clown? Unless he is going to confess that his devil dick is a strap on, I'm not sure there is much more for him to say.  I will suppose, however, that regardless of what is confessed Sarah will over react, play the victim, and respond with an accent that makes the world cringe. 

Whereas Amber's secret might be interesting.  Heavy on the might.

And Britanzzzzz continues to exploit her mother's addiction for screen time.   

Original air date 2021.01.08

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Michael confesses that:

a. He’s as high as a kite from the minute he wakes up (noontime) till the minute he goes to sleep.

b. He doesn’t really give a shit about his daughters even though he loves them more than anything else in the world.

c. He’d love to get into Sarah’s pants because, well, she has female parts and she’s alive.

d. All of the above.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

I just watched the sneak peek. When Lindsay asked “why should I give up the house?” I literally yelled “because it’s not your house, bitch!” Her name is on nothing - she didn’t even know it was rented. She pays for nothing. She has no income. They’re not married. It would take him five minutes to have her put out and sent back to jail. What power does she think she has? I don’t even think they’re having regular sex, so he’s not blinded by that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

I sure hope that Shavel and her daughter were not drawing with permanent marker on a public picnic table.

Marcellino, wear the damned mask correctly.  And why did you drop all that money on the yard remodel if you can’t afford a washer and dryer?

Mykul spooning the bullshit.  He missed court because of the stress of his relationship with Maria not because he met a bimbo at the bar the night before and took her back to his room for playtime.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Musings

1. Brittney is absolutely shook that her storyline is ignoring her so she naturally has to go out and find her mother so she can squeeze the last drops of humiliation out of her on national TV.   Her mom is not a prize, but Brittney is worse IMO because she thinks she is a much better person than she is.  The only person who so much as uttered the word "rehab" has been Marcelino's mother.  

2. Maria is a trashy piece of shit.  But Sarah is not even once willing to consider that there may be another side to Michael's tragic tale of a toxic relationship.  Sarah knows how much of a gaslighter Michael is, but she doesn't think he did any of that to Maria and she is SO WILLING to blame Maria for Michael's bad behavior.  She is a moron.

3. Lindsey's entitlement shouldn't be a surprise, but yet, somehow it is!

4. The look on Lindsay's mom face makes me sad.  I think that woman wants to go out and live her life, but she will be taking care of Miley Grace forever because she raised a turd of a daughter.  

5. Were those erasable markers or Shavel's backyard, because I surely hope she isn't encouraging her child to destroy stuff just because it doesn't belong to her.

6. Whose car is that Quaylon is driving

7.  Shavel has learned zero lessons and still has her child calling Quaylon dad.  That is not her father.  

8. Andrea is ridiculous - she couldn't just understand that Chante was a little hurt and try to make amends for the sake of her child and her husband?  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Lindsay’s mom offers to let Lindsay and Miley stay with her.  Ingrate bitch replies:  your house is very small lol.  Smaller than a cell?  Smaller than the flophouse you could afford if you ever deigned to get some fast food job?  

Lindsay wouldn't last an hour as a fast food worker, much less grocery store checker or customer service, or anything else she'd be 'qualified' for.  She'd start fights with co-workers and customers, and then would storm out/quit. 

I decided Qualude and Shovel deserve each other, but sad for poor little manipulated M'ielah. (Shovel does have some awesome legs, though).

I laughed at Marcelino making light of the mom situation, while Brit is determined to make this a compelling story line to keep that $$$ rolling in. Also, Marcelino is right: mom can't recover until she wants to.

SHOCKED to have Cabbage Patch rebuff Murgh's attempt to excuse his behavior; he was doing fine until he started insisting that he was always 'there' for his girls. Since Maria is out of the picture, I wonder who's paying now for Murgh galivanting around the country?

So Andrea is going to remove all photographic evidence of 'her' family, because reasons. When Tennison and Nyla were walking her away from the fight scene with Lamar, it reminded me of that old James Brown routine, where he'd dramatically collapse on stage and his singers would help him up and take him offstage to 'recover'😆

Amber is looking so good, she should be able to find something better than yet another criminal (whether it's Puppy, or this new jailbird she's talking to).

• Love 13
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

Musings

1. Brittney is absolutely shook that her storyline is ignoring her so she naturally has to go out and find her mother so she can squeeze the last drops of humiliation out of her on national TV.   Her mom is not a prize, but Brittney is worse IMO because she thinks she is a much better person than she is.  The only person who so much as uttered the word "rehab" has been Marcelino's mother.  

2. Maria is a trashy piece of shit.  But Sarah is not even once willing to consider that there may be another side to Michael's tragic tale of a toxic relationship.  Sarah knows how much of a gaslighter Michael is, but she doesn't think he did any of that to Maria and she is SO WILLING to blame Maria for Michael's bad behavior.  She is a moron.

3. Lindsey's entitlement shouldn't be a surprise, but yet, somehow it is!

4. The look on Lindsay's mom face makes me sad.  I think that woman wants to go out and live her life, but she will be taking care of Miley Grace forever because she raised a turd of a daughter.  

5. Were those erasable markers or Shavel's backyard, because I surely hope she isn't encouraging her child to destroy stuff just because it doesn't belong to her.

6. Whose car is that Quaylon is driving

7.  Shavel has learned zero lessons and still has her child calling Quaylon dad.  That is not her father.  

8. Andrea is ridiculous - she couldn't just understand that Chante was a little hurt and try to make amends for the sake of her child and her husband?  

Spot. On. The markers on the picnic table really really bothered me, but all of these are things I was thinking during the show. 

• Love 3

Cabbage Patch and Murgh really do make beautiful babies.  The girls are adorable.  It's a shame they have such terrible parents. 

Sarah so much wanted Murgh back in her house and her vagina.  She is still competing for the affections of a five-headed mumbling, deadbeat dad ex-con.  Murgh could have wormed his way back in if he didn't claim he was always there for the girls.  Um, no, you moved to Florida with side piece du jour, Maria.  A few hours here and there and the occasional phone call is not being there for the girls.  Maybe getting a job, providing financial support, living nearby and doing things with them, allowing Sarah some time away from the girls while you take over some parenting duties.  I know.  It's ridiculous.  Murgh will never do that.  He wants to claim his children but do nothing to support them.  He also wants to be praised for what a devoted parent he is.  He can sell that to whatever loser he is wooing online or at a bar.  

• Love 9

Lindsey was making me HOWL with laughter. Wasn't she paroled to Scott's house? One phone call from him and she's back in jail. Does she think that she has him under her spell, so she can continue with this terrible behavior? The crew must hate her--she's being photographed very unflatteringly. All I can see is her giant jaw and her huge teeth. And her eyes? The are cold as ice. Her mother has clearly given up. Probably gave up the first time toddler Lindsey said "NO". She doesn't seem to be a woman with any kind of inner strength or will. Just collapses like a wet rag. Lindsey did her little flounceabout, huffing and puffing and dragging Scott's stuff outside, sending spiteful messages, and Mama Lindsey just sat there. No response. No chagrin, no disapproval, no remonstrations. Just sat there and hoped that Lindsey's ire wouldn't be turned on her. 

Andrea is just batshit crazy. I like Lamar. Andrea is exhausting. Imagine living in the same house with her. 

Michael, whenever he opens his mouth all I hear is "mmmmggggghhhhhhmmmuuuuuummmmgggggg". 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Lindsay wouldn't last an hour as a fast food worker, much less grocery store checker or customer service, or anything else she'd be 'qualified' for.  She'd start fights with co-workers and customers, and then would storm out/quit. 

Lindsay: What are you looking at? You think you’re better than me? Old lady, why don’t you just shut the fuck up and stop saying stupid shit like “This isn’t the right amount of change.”

Michael’s sob story about being smacked around by his newest piece of ass soulmate sounded like it was from Chapter 10 of Lindsay’s long sought-after book. He read the same book when he was in prison and wrote out the important dialogue in longhand, knowing it would come in handy some day.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lindsey was making me HOWL with laughter. Wasn't she paroled to Scott's house? One phone call from him and she's back in jail. Does she think that she has him under her spell, so she can continue with this terrible behavior? The crew must hate her--she's being photographed very unflatteringly. All I can see is her giant jaw and her huge teeth. And her eyes? The are cold as ice. Her mother has clearly given up. Probably gave up the first time toddler Lindsey said "NO". She doesn't seem to be a woman with any kind of inner strength or will. Just collapses like a wet rag. Lindsey did her little flounceabout, huffing and puffing and dragging Scott's stuff outside, sending spiteful messages, and Mama Lindsey just sat there. No response. No chagrin, no disapproval, no remonstrations. Just sat there and hoped that Lindsey's ire wouldn't be turned on her. 

I think she built up powerful jaw muscles from clenching her teeth so much.  She looks more and more like she is part pitbull, part bull dog.  I assume at some point she'll clench so hard her giant teeth will crack off and fly out of her head, like somebody is throwing Chiclets. 

Remember, per Mama Lindsay, it was being in prison so long that made her this way.  If only the big, mean justice system had not jailed Lindsay for so long, she would be a perfect angel.  At least Scott seems to be starting to realize that Lindsay wasn't in solitary because the other inmates were jealous of her beauty.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Puppy's mom's voice sucks,can't stand her accent and how she says "hanky panky". You would think these people would put more effort into looking decent on television. Puppy is very immature,the way she's talking about trying to con Vince,she sounds like a lowlife and a teenager. I'm very surprised to see Amber talking to a guy. She seems very very gay and butch. That one shocked me. The way Lindsay is wearing her hair and carrying herself around Scott's house reminds me of a wwe wrestler lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Sarah is still obviously very into Michael. The fact that she says in her TH and to Michael himself that Malcolm has to basically accept him. Is just wrong. Then she's so into him that she actually feels sympathy about another woman arguing and fighting with him,that it brings tears to her eyes?? Wow just wow. Then in her TH she says "I'm not going to kiss this man's ass to be there for him" or something stupid like that. I really hope Malcolm is an actor,if not throw the entire relationship away smh.

• Love 8

I missed the live chat, unfortunately. I'm just now catching up on this episode. 

I was dying at Michael and Sarah acting like Maria darn near killed him. The girl was loud and volatile but that's what he likes and that's what he deserves. You reap what you sow. This man acted like he was dating Chris Brown or somebody. Nobody is feeling sorry for you except Stupid Sarah. Quit trying to get your own Lifetime movie because you are not a victim. How did everyone keep him from the kids? If Maria and Sarah kept him from the kids, he would have worked harder to show up to court. Words to live by for the stupid: If your girlfriend is treating you so bad, maybe try staying home with your wife and kids. 

And someone please tell Lindsey she isn't nearly as pretty or scary as she thinks she is. When she gets to jerking her head around like a bobble head, you can tell she was a drug user. Scott was better off with the prostitutes because at least they don't want to live with him or expect him to take care of their kids. And they probably would look better. Scott and Sarah need to get together their codependency and lack of standards would be a good fit. 

Edited by tearsandhysteria
  • Love 9

1.  I also hated the markers on the picnic table--even if they are washable, it will require a scrub with soap and water to get it off.

2.  Michael making goo-goo eyes at Cabbage Patch; surprised she resisted.  But I don't understand his problem with Maria--what do you do with a problem like Maria?  Is she beating him up?  Why are the police involved?  Can anyone explain that to me?  And he's no longer seeing her, right?  And "always there for my girls"--you bet, Michael.

3.  Further proof of the phoniness of the Lindsey storyline:  when she first dumps that gym bag of Flappy's clothes on the lawn, the white truck is visible parked in the driveway.  Later, he drives up in the white truck and is SHOCKED to see his clothes--and his favorite appliance, his *Mr. Coffee*!!!!--dumped out there.  Regardless of the piss-poor acting and the who-gives-a-fuck continuity, Lindsey is my favorite character as of now.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

1.  I also hated the markers on the picnic table--even if they are washable, it will require a scrub with soap and water to get it off.

2.  Michael making goo-goo eyes at Cabbage Patch; surprised she resisted.  But I don't understand his problem with Maria--what do you do with a problem like Maria?  Is she beating him up?  Why are the police involved?  Can anyone explain that to me?  And he's no longer seeing her, right?  And "always there for my girls"--you bet, Michael.

3.  Further proof of the phoniness of the Lindsey storyline:  when she first dumps that gym bag of Flappy's clothes on the lawn, the white truck is visible parked in the driveway.  Later, he drives up in the white truck and is SHOCKED to see his clothes--and his favorite appliance, his *Mr. Coffee*!!!!--dumped out there.  Regardless of the piss-poor acting and the who-gives-a-fuck continuity, Lindsey is my favorite character as of now.

I think Michael's tale of woe was about how Maria was somehow holding him hostage by threatening him with the police.  

I actually think this would be a fair point if he was being shackled in the bottom of a well somewhere.  

If someone is threatening to weaponize your status as a black man why wouldn't you just leave?  Like seriously, leave with your life.  

But Michael wasn't about to leave because he doesn't want to support himself and he is, I suspect, greatly exaggerating.  

I question the entire Maria story.  He is probably still in a relationship with marias Bank account, at the very least. 

Maria was painted as a controlling monster, yet we don't see her blowing up his phone, she hasn't sicced the police on him and he hasn't said anything about social media stalking.  It seems that a toxic, controlling person wouldn't just change overnight. So I expect to later find out Michael is lying and continues to get money and sex from Maria.  

Funny thing is that Michael is probably telling Maria the exact same shit about Sarah. 

• Love 8
On 1/11/2021 at 10:07 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Just checking to see if anyone posted a screenshot of Andrea's scalp and the weave track that ever so precariously dangled from it. When she was sitting on the couch with Lamar I had an audible gasp 😱 Please somebody get her to stop. 

Had Andrea been just a smidge nicer, someone would have given her information for someone who knows about weaves.  She should probably switch over to a wig or some braids for a minute. 

• Love 2
On 1/13/2021 at 1:41 AM, RealReality said:

Had Andrea been just a smidge nicer, someone would have given her information for someone who knows about weaves.  She should probably switch over to a wig or some braids for a minute. 

My vote is for a nice wig. It's time. 

• Love 2

I started in the live chat and we must have broken the internet because it kept shutting down on me. I don't think I have anything to add to what's already been said.

Maybe this -- ok, so I know that hotel is a POS place, someone elsewhere (forgot who/where) posted some reviews. The good reviews must be by the employees because everyone else said that place was horrible and gross with prostitutes and drug dealers hanging around.

Anyway -- when the front desk clerk gave Marcelino a room key -- what in the actual fuck! I know there's a camera crew trailing him and whatnot, but I truly hope that was a producer - driven scene. You do NOT, I repeat, do NOT give anyone another person's room key. NEVER. Can you even imagine? 

If there's that much of a concern, the clerk should have said - call the cops to do a wellness check, I cannot give the key card to you. He could have been a rapist and murderer for all they know. 

But I'm thinking about what a logical, respectable establishment would do. Am I the only one who was immensely bothered by this? 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I started in the live chat and we must have broken the internet because it kept shutting down on me. I don't think I have anything to add to what's already been said.

Maybe this -- ok, so I know that hotel is a POS place, someone elsewhere (forgot who/where) posted some reviews. The good reviews must be by the employees because everyone else said that place was horrible and gross with prostitutes and drug dealers hanging around.

Anyway -- when the front desk clerk gave Marcelino a room key -- what in the actual fuck! I know there's a camera crew trailing him and whatnot, but I truly hope that was a producer - driven scene. You do NOT, I repeat, do NOT give anyone another person's room key. NEVER. Can you even imagine? 

If there's that much of a concern, the clerk should have said - call the cops to do a wellness check, I cannot give the key card to you. He could have been a rapist and murderer for all they know. 

But I'm thinking about what a logical, respectable establishment would do. Am I the only one who was immensely bothered by this? 

I think it was staged, just as I think Shawn’s phone call to the pizza place was staged.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I agree with @Gobiin that I think it was kinda staged.  

I used to work at a hotel in my 20s and that would be an all the way no.  

Even if a guest wanted a copy of THEIR OWN room key they had to show ID or if they had forgotten their key and ID, a bellman with a master key would escort them to the room, open the door and then see their ID.  

So when I first saw that scene I was as annoyed, upset and shaken as you were.  But then I was like "who the hell would let themselves be filmed taking $20 to give someone else a room key, that doesn't even make sense.  Production strikes again"

Also, marcelinos line about the nails was so corny.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Ha ha I forgot about that! What a smooth talker he is..... NOT.

He's no "is you ovulatin'?" Murgh.  Murgh is such a smooth talker that panties drop whenever he's around. He could talk his way into the room; that is, if the room is a cell.  

I could have potentially seen the desk clerk doing a quick check for them, especially if she had met Brittanzzzz before.  Marcellino winning her over with his smooth talk and $20, not so much. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He's no "is you ovulatin'?" Murgh.  Murgh is such a smooth talker that panties drop whenever he's around. He could talk his way into the room; that is, if the room is a cell.  

I could have potentially seen the desk clerk doing a quick check for them, especially if she had met Brittanzzzz before.  Marcellino winning her over with his smooth talk and $20, not so much. 

Yeah, the ladies need an exorcism once Michael possesses them with that "devil dick"

Not gonna lie, just reading Michael's name made my elastic band pants a little looser.  LOL

And yeah, like how much more nail art are you getting for $20?  Is it really worth your job, even that job?  No.  I feel like that was seriously all the game Marcelino has ever had, he used to be good looking and I suspect he relied heavily on that and not on his personality.  

• LOL 5

I need Tennison and Nyla to be on LAL's True Confessions, where castmates comment on the other couples. They seem to be the only adults on the series and their dry, tired of the nonsense tone would provide a new perspective, as well as represent us viewers!

• Love 8
On 1/16/2021 at 6:26 PM, Scout Finch said:

I need Tennison and Nyla to be on LAL's True Confessions, where castmates comment on the other couples. They seem to be the only adults on the series and their dry, tired of the nonsense tone would provide a new perspective, as well as represent us viewers!

I feel bad for them.  

I also wonder about their financial situation and if that isn't causing some stress and strife.  

I dont even say this to be shady boots, but andreas and nylas hair have been looking very rough.  In SLC andrea and nylas hair were ALWAYS on point.  Visible bald spots and weave tracks?  No one looks 100% all the time, but overall it just seems like they may not have the same disposable income for hair that they used to.  Weaves are expensive.  Even if you want to install them on the cheap (often a mistake) the hair still costs money. 

Even living in that part of LA is expensive.  Besides the reality show check, Andrea sells real estate. 

The real estate market is great but there are a million real estate agents who likely already have a hold on the area.  Or any area.  Also, Andrea is filmed taking her kids to swim in a pool while the owner is away. 

Even if it was for a storyline, wouldn't it stop some people from using her as their agent?  An agent has all kinds of access to your house.  

• Love 3