Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E13: Trouble in Newport Beach

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a regular episode thread.  Do not discuss any events, media information or social media that occurred after the time during which this episode was filmed. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, J80134 said:

How do you know that a 4-year-old is dyslexic? I guess Lizzie's brother was a reader at a very young age. I've got to give him kudos for dealing with his childhood issues and moving on. 

I was wondering this too?  I have a 5 year old and sure she can read some words but in no way would I know if she was dyslexic yet. Their conversation seemed a bit staged to me but then again I guess the whole show is to some extent!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Having put three kids through college I can honestly say Shannon is the worst kind of velcro parent I've ever seen. The "organic" headboards???? WTF does that even mean??? OMG...and one for the roommate??? And bed skirts??? She's not just a velcro parent, she's controlling and suffocates her kids with it. Buying her daughter some dowdy jacket that no one under the age of 40 would wear was the icing on the cake. Fly Sophie fly!!!! and never come back! Your mother is wacka doodle!

I dream of Sophie thrift store shopping and putting together all kinds of fun outfits like many college students do.  I hope she can really get away from Shannon and become very independent.  She seems bright, and she has dealt with her wackadoo mother long enough.  Besides, I can imagine Shannon's breakdown if Sophie is wearing used, non-organic clothing.  The horror!!!!! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Oh, my God-you did NOT make a Kenny Powers allusion AND burn low-rent Shannon the Rube in the process. 🤣 You are now my absolute favorite person, AND I'm nominating you for a Peabody Award.

Holy shit, I love you! Even if you do dress like a dickhead. EBAD was the greatest show in the history of TV. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, J80134 said:

There won't be any toxicity in Sophie's dorm room as long as Shannon's not visiting.

Hopefully she won't be as bad as Vicki was whenever she visited her son.   She acted like she was just another college student trying to be one of the cool kids.  It was embarrassing!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
27 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Hopefully she won't be as bad as Vicki was whenever she visited her son.   She acted like she was just another college student trying to be one of the cool kids.  It was embarrassing!

Sure, but it was very entertaining!  

As far as the brother being dyslexic at four comment, I took that to mean he later realized that he was dyslexic and not possessed.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

At this point, I think that Sean is almost as bad a father as Brownwyn is a mother.  He enables her behavior; by doing this, he is not putting those kids first.  No one seems to be putting those kids first.  Can you imagine what the older kids must feel when seeing their mother's sex life and neuroses played out on tv? Her abuse of their father?  What were these two supposed adults thinking when they agreed and signed on for this?    I would think that if the Dad would have the courage to see a good divorce attorney, he would be able to get custody of those kid and get the finances untangled.  Sadly, I would bet that he won't. 

There have been many awful Housewives over the years, spread out among all the franchises.  But none (even Tamra and Vicky) have reached the level of narcissism and awful-ness of Brownwyn.  I blame a good bit of this on Bravo and Andy for not letting her go awhile back; but I guess I can't blame them because she is maybe reality gold.

• Love 13

Brown wind’s mannerisms remind me of the most evil Lori Vallow, she doesn’t care about her kids or her husband-only the new God that she worships (herself.) I wonder if Doctor Deb is mad that she out horrible mothers her? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

Catching up on the episode now. Can someone PLEASE a give Braunwyn a drink? Sneak it in her smoothie just please get her drinking again so she can shut up about not drinking.

And your small children don’t need to hear about your monthly sobriety chips! They are little you dumb ass!

We hear Brownies checklist of things Sean needs to do. He needs a checklist.

1. Stop being a selfish bitch

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

That mother/daughter scene between Kelly and Jolie was edited so strangely:

• "Ugh today sucks!"
  • "Why are you such a brat?"
  • "Because I do everything right and get straight A's but still get judged harshly and treated like a screwup!"
  • "Well it works!"
  •  
  • "So what do you think of Rick?"
  • "He's the greatest thing to ever happen to our family. Before he came along I was doing badly in school because nothing made sense" [wait, what?]
  •  
  • "I love you so much!"
  • "I love you so much! Today is great!"

Not sure I'm buying Jolie's praises of Rick. Not when she practically looks like a hostage delivering a message asking for ransom.

Also, something was off about Elizabeth's conversation with her brother. She seemed to keep waiting for him to say something, and then parroting what he said right back. I want to believe she's not making this up, and maybe it's just her not quite able yet to process her thoughts without hearing it from someone else first.

No, Braunwyn -- no trying to recruit your thirsty friends for next season, please. One of you is more than enough.

Edited by dmeets
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

You most definitely can test a child as young as 4 for dyslexia.  I’m a former special ed teacher and there are special tests and outward signs that point to dyslexia.  Delayed speech, slurred speech, mispronounced words such as mawn lower instead of lawn mower.  The earlier you intervene the better it is for the child. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 6

Quick  thoughts. Shannon is funny. I love her witty under-her-breath comments. Case  in point. 

John- You want a drink? A vodka?

Shannon- No, that's too strong. I'll take one of those beer pong teenybooper drinks.

(under breath-- because I so young at heart)

I find it hysterical. I'm also very easily amused and quite frankly, it's rare to see someone that has an authentic sense of humor. 

Also-- I think Shannon's boyfriend is an alcoholic. And I think they like drinking together a lot. Hence why they fight a lot. I don't believe Shannon and David were drinkers (together at least). But Shannon and the bf are constantly drinking. 

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

You most definitely can test a child as young as 4 for dyslexia.  I’m a former special ed teacher and there are special tests and outward signs that point to dyslexia.  Delayed speech, slurred speech, mispronounced words such as mawn lower instead of lawn mower.  The earlier you intervene the better it is for the child. 

But if they were raised in a semi-insular cult, who would recognize the signs to get him the help he needed? Something just seems off about that story.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I think I figured out what the problem is with Elizabeth. 

She's a douche. 

Some definitions from urban dictionary that I think fit (My comments are in bold):

A person who thinks they are cool, but is actually completely not cool; tool.

Must always be the center of attention even if it means doing something socially awkward. (Like wearing unflattering clothes... tummy shirts... that are clearly distracting, laughing hysterically at serious questions and then not able to quit smirking).

They most often wear a hat in an unconventional way (Such as: backwards, to one side, slightly to one side, or obnoxiously worn on one side of the head, appearing to be barely stable) Being a douche is not limited to just males.
(Again, the belly shirt thing and otherwise odd clothes)

A fucking odd person who likes to annoy the shit out of ppl and have pleasure abt it. They stand out alot due to their abnormalities and other things that ppl hate about them. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

But if they were raised in a semi-insular cult, who would recognize the signs to get him the help he needed? Something just seems off about that story.

I'm not sure if they even tested kids for learning disorders in those days.  He seems to be around my age and the little kids in my school that had problems reading were just labeled slow or worse, dumb.   Generally, in my generation (grew up in the 70s) those kind of disorders were recognized much later - after the fact and sadly after the damage.      So if the brother was dyslexic it was probably something diagnosed much later but being beaten for "being possessed" was already done.  

Like I said before, the brother lends credibility to Elizabeth's story.   I read a local article about him being on the show (we live in the same state) and he sounds like a regular guy who cares about his sister.   She asked him to come because the show likes to have family members (like kids or husbands) included. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'm not sure if they even tested kids for learning disorders in those days.  He seems to be around my age and the little kids in my school that had problems reading were just labeled slow or worse, dumb.   Generally, in my generation (grew up in the 70s) those kind of disorders were recognized much later - after the fact and sadly after the damage.      So if the brother was dyslexic it was probably something diagnosed much later but being beaten for "being possessed" was already done.  

Like I said before, the brother lends credibility to Elizabeth's story.   I read a local article about him being on the show (we live in the same state) and he sounds like a regular guy who cares about his sister.   She asked him to come because the show likes to have family members (like kids or husbands) included. 

I started as a speech teacher in public schools in 1975.  We learned all about dyslexia in college where my major was speech pathology.  When I was in elementary school in the early 60's (apparently the Dark Ages) there was a speech teacher.  I was jealous of the kids in our classes who were pulled out to go to the 'special class' while I had to do work in the normal class.  Special Education has been around and available since then at least. 🙂  

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I hate to say this because I realize there are abused children who get no help because they are afraid to tell someone about the abuse or for other reasons or people dont want to believe them, but... I just don't believe Elizabeth.  Her brother sure didn't need any prodding to tell his story.  That was all primed and ready to go when the director yelled,''Action!"  She and Braunwyn bring nothing to the show but disgust.  I ff through almost the entire show with a quick rewind to watch Archie in the sauna.  Shannon better be glad she has him, it's the only thing that makes her bearable while on my tv. 

I still say Braunwyn's lips look like those girls on youtube who show you how to make your thin lips appear huge by lining your lips with eyelash glue and rolling your lips back onto that--- sick! And why is she always curled up on a couch or bed in a short flared skirt and bare feet like a kid?  She's so wrong in so many ways. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/6/2021 at 9:19 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Brownie is messy.  I call her Brownie because on the surface, she looks harmless and nice.  However, too much of a Brownie causes massive damage to your health and well being. Plus, Brownies are usually soft and messy on the inside.

And nutty...sometimes Brownie's are nutty too, and in this case, it fits 🙃

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, stcroix said:

I still say Braunwyn's lips look like those girls on youtube who show you how to make your thin lips appear huge by lining your lips with eyelash glue and rolling your lips back onto that--- sick! And why is she always curled up on a couch or bed in a short flared skirt and bare feet like a kid?  She's so wrong in so many ways. 

I feel like Brawnwyn did A LOT of drugs in HER TEENS and she is still in that mindset. Remember L.A. Gear? And the ruffled pastel skirts? I've also noticed the bare feet thing and how she is always curled up and in bed. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I grew up in the 70’s and my one brother is 2 years older than me. He was diagnosed with ADD (not ADHD - which is important in context) when he was 26 and trying to finish college (he is the most intelligent person I have ever known, and he almost flunked put of high school but had an almost perfect score on his ACT). Throughout his primary education no teacher or school person recognized or thought that there might be underlying challenges affecting him. Knowledge, diagnosis, and understanding around learning challenges and other challenges were not generally or broadly understood back then at least in our situation. His life trajectory may have been really different if this had been understood when he was younger. The fact that my brother didn’t have the H in ADHD further complicated the matter because he had the additional challenge of having type A parents and siblings who never understood him because he was so chill and we all thought he was being lazy (because the Type A was off the charts).

Sorry that I ventured somewhat off topic.. Thank goodness more and more things are understood in terms of learning challenges that can be more effectively address these challenges now.

Another aside - my first year in grad school I was a TA for a research methods class (this was in 1995). One student worked so hard and was having challenges writing a paper. He told me that he was having problems in Spanish class. I referred him to the appropriate place to get help and it turned out he had undiagnosed dyslexia. 
I was so disappointed that the education system had failed him so badly before he even got accepted to college. I hope he did amazing things with his life after that and  I hope I helped him on his path.

Back on topic, Elizabeth’s brother seems to reinforce her story, and it does seem like lots of bad things happened to her when she was young. I really hope that Bravo would leverage this as an opportunity to talk about real trauma, emotional, scars and what shapes us into the adults we are today.
But alas, this is Bravo and I’ve had too much wine.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I feel like Brawnwyn did A LOT of drugs in the 80's and she is still in that mindset. Remember L.A. Gear? And the ruffled pastel skirts? I've also noticed the bare feet thing and how she is always curled up and in bed. 

😆 Brawny is my age (42/43) so if she did drugs in the 80s that would have been one messed up little kid. 90s is more likely but LA Gear still works for the first half of the decade

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Actually, I was wondeing if something isn't medically wrong with Archie. The way he was standing in the Jacuzzi was not normal. Maybe arthritis or something else but if it was my dog I'd get him checked out.

Shannon mentioned Archie on her IG, apparently they did think something was wrong with him, he was lethargic and not himself. The vet said everything was A-OK.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Braunwyn is the worst. I wish she would leave the show. Sean is an abused husband it’s not fun to watch.

Elizabeth bores me I FF most of her scenes.

John being a heavy drinker makes sense. I understand their relationship more now.

Still liking Gina it’s weird lol.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, stcroix said:

I started as a speech teacher in public schools in 1975.  We learned all about dyslexia in college where my major was speech pathology.  When I was in elementary school in the early 60's (apparently the Dark Ages) there was a speech teacher.  I was jealous of the kids in our classes who were pulled out to go to the 'special class' while I had to do work in the normal class.  Special Education has been around and available since then at least. 🙂  

I happily stand corrected @stcroix.  I'm thinking my crummy elementary school was probably just behind the times. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, stcroix said:

She and Braunwyn bring nothing to the show but disgust.

and distrust . . . both stories don't make sense and are not entertaining. 

If they are both true, why out themselves on tv.

Makes ya wonder if they are that "woke" or that "fame whorey".

Backstories are more mystery show, trying to figure it out, than entertaining, silly reality. This season has been so strange. I know by now that this stuff is not reality, but when I get into the story and start going "huh" I feel like I'm getting played and it kind of pisses me off. 

But I guess we all know now that reality isn't the cast members reality but productions contrived puppet mastery. Answered my own question, production is the woke and cast member's are the fame whorey. 

Brownie moving the "friends" into the family home with husband and a million kids, and Ebeth first seeking therapy on camera for past trauma is too much for what's left of my covid logical brain.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 6

Just watching now. The part where Brownie says she doesn’t know Sean after 25 years because he doesn’t talk about his emotions: the camera is on him and the look on his face is fear. I was raised by a woman like Brownie (she even did the sobriety journey for twenty years. But guess what folks? She decided she is no longer an alcoholic even after I had to spend years taking a back seat to her sobriety). Anyway I recognized that look. He knows he is doomed no matter how he responds. It is Brownie’s world: she makes the rules but those rules are ever changing. If he expresses emotions tomorrow, she will say he is too sensitive. If he lets her ramble on about her feelings and needs (safest bet, trust me) he is “cold” or unfeeling. 
I know I don’t have to explain how much I dislike this woman. I agree with other posters: she is the worst  that has been thrust upon us by far 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
15 hours ago, dmeets said:

Not sure I'm buying Jolie's praises of Rick. Not when she practically looks like a hostage delivering a message asking for ransom.

She usually looks sad or depressed - kind of like Gina's house!  Just kidding!   I had to throw that in there.  I do worry about Jolie though.  Kelly is not the best example on many things.  I'm not saying she's not a good Mom to Jolie, just that she's a bit much. The constant talk about sex from one's Mom would be embarrassing to me!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

She usually looks sad or depressed - kind of like Gina's house!  Just kidding!   I had to throw that in there.  I do worry about Jolie though.  Kelly is not the best example on many things.  I'm not saying she's not a good Mom to Jolie, just that she's a bit much. The constant talk about sex from one's Mom would be embarrassing to me!

I think Jolie has a baby resting bitch face / sour puss.   She’s kind of just a pouty teenager, in my opinion.  She’s probably also over her mother’s antics, as well.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nightmeri said:

The part where Brownie says she doesn’t know Sean after 25 years because he doesn’t talk about his emotions: the camera is on him and the look on his face is fear.

Braunwynn needs to own her part of the issues in their marriage.  I don't think it's ever 100% one spouse's fault if there are problems.  Each person has to recognize what they bring to the relationship (good and bad) before they can make it better.   Maybe it's a 50/50% problem; or a 70/30% problem.  Whatever it is, Braunwyn needs to see that not everything is her husband's fault.  I'm not saying he's a saint, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since we never really get to hear his side of things.  Sometimes he seems to be a punching bag for her.  😞 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Did I miss where it was shown that John is a heavy drinker? Drinker, yes, but a heavy one? 

I think it was Shannon herself that said they fight a lot because they drink a lot.   Gina said that Shannon had told her they fight a lot.  I don't know what level drinker John the Boyfriend is but I don't know too many middle aged people who day drink on the regular.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 6
On 1/7/2021 at 7:29 AM, marlor said:

I'm kinda familiar with Newport and I think he lives on Newport Island. A tiny Island with channels running thru it.

If you look at a map of Newport Beach, below Hoag Hospital and across Pacific Coast Highway is a triangular waterway with a narrow channel running from one of the sides of the triangle, back towards Newport Blvd.  He lives on that channel.  Every property has its own boat dock.

If this is too specific, my post will disappear in 3, 2, 1...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Emily looked great when she was at Gina's house. Her body is a brick house haha. Sophie looks like David the most to me lol. Archie is such a cute funny dog,the way he was just chilling in the pool when Shannon and Kelly were talking haha. Jolie is so cute,that's good she has Rick in her life to help things feel normal. I don't think Braunwyn wants to be with Sean anymore and doesn't want him. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

??

When Emily was visiting Gina and they were discussing Shannon and John, Emily said that Brauny told her that she had heard that John got so drunk at a golf tourny that his father had to come and get him. Now I take anything that Brauny says with a grain of salt, but it does seem like a rather specific thing to make up, 

1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Braunwynn needs to own her part of the issues in their marriage.  I don't think it's ever 100% one spouse's fault if there are problems.  Each person has to recognize what they bring to the relationship (good and bad) before they can make it better.   Maybe it's a 50/50% problem; or a 70/30% problem.  Whatever it is, Braunwyn needs to see that not everything is her husband's fault.  I'm not saying he's a saint, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since we never really get to hear his side of things.  Sometimes he seems to be a punching bag for her.  😞 

But Brauny will never own her part of the issues with the marriage, as she is a narcissist and with narcissists, everything is always someone else's fault. Everything. Always. Sean is an emotionally abused husband, which is no different than an emotionally abused wife, where the spouse thinks that they just have to change their behaviour  and everything will be alright. But as the poster noted upthread, what the abuser wants changes constantly, so Sean cannot ever been on solid footing.  He also may be too abused over the past 20 years to see that he isn't the problem. his wife is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Jolie is so cute, that's good she has Rick in her life to help things feel normal. 

That makes me wonder what's going on with her and her Dad.  That's kind of a big "ouch" to me if she doesn't feel normal around her Mom or her Dad.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I'm actually starting to like Elizabeth on this show which I never expected (esp. with her crazy internet theories).  I think she will end up being a good addition to the show.

I actually don't think this season was bad.  Too much Brauny but with her annoying everyone, it might make for an interesting reunion and next season.  

I'm loving Gina so much this season and I love what appears to be a genuine friendship with Emily.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I think it was Shannon herself that said they fight a lot because they drink a lot.   Gina said that Shannon had told her they fight a lot.  I don't know what level drinker John the Boyfriend is but I don't know too many middle aged people who day drink on the regular.  

I feel so ashamed right now. lol

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 1/7/2021 at 7:25 AM, 65mickey said:

It sounded like Shannon said Sophie was anxious to get to Wyco not Waco. I cannot stand the way she screams when she is talking with her kids. It is not cute.

I heard this too, and then watched it again and I think she was very poorly attempting to say it with a Texas accent.  Which, just no.

I’m late to this comment I know but - Bronte is so insufferable and self centered.  I don’t know how anyone can live with her.  Gee, I’m so sorry that you actually have to spend time with the gaggle of children that you chose to have.  You can’t get mad at your husband for never telling you his feelings and then 2 seconds later interrupt him when he’s trying to tell you his feelings.  Sorry.  Go away.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

I'm loving Gina so much this season and I love what appears to be a genuine friendship with Emily.  

I'm glad they resolved their differences because last season Gina was such a bitch to her. Emily was really hurt because she considered Gina to be her best friend.  Is it a coincidence they are besties again because Tamra is gone? Tamra really dislikes Emily and I think she drove a wedge between her and Gina. So glad Toxic Tammy is gone!

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I happily stand corrected @stcroix.  I'm thinking my crummy elementary school was probably just behind the times. 

I went to top public schools, and the most that ever happened to my dyslexic brother was that he was held back in second grade. He wasn't diagnosed until he was in private school at 14.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Shannon mentioned Archie on her IG, apparently they did think something was wrong with him, he was lethargic and not himself. The vet said everything was A-OK.

Maybe it's depression...if I was a dog I would be depressed living in that house.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I think Jolie has a baby resting bitch face / sour puss.   She’s kind of just a pouty teenager, in my opinion.  She’s probably also over her mother’s antics, as well.

That may be but she really seems sad and a little angry. It's gotta be hard being an only child living with a mother like Kelly and having divorced parents. At least the Beador girls have each other to lean on and commiserate with when times are tough or just crazy town with Shannon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I don't know what level drinker John the Boyfriend is but I don't know too many middle aged people who day drink on the regular. 

I think COVID upended lots of behaviors at the beginning.  We were"Wine for lunch, Wine for dinner,"  who cares if we are diagnosed with COVID and die?  It is now clear we have never been diagnosed with it nor do we know anybody who has been diagnosed with it so we're back to "clean living and self-denial."  Sure was kind fun though.  

• Love 5
On 1/7/2021 at 9:39 AM, oakville said:

It's too bad that Archie can't move in with Sophie at Baylor University. Archie could use a break from Shannon.

I think that Archie didn't go out for walks when the three kids were at home . There were pee pads all over the backyard.

They were all positive so he probably wasn’t supposed to go out. I guess they could have gotten a dog walker but then there would be risk for that person. In my area if you are positive you are to stay home and not go anywhere, you aren’t even to answer the door for food pickup, it is to be contactless. You aren’t supposed to walk your dog.

The girls should have picked up after him though.

It is weird watching this show as in my area and with my family I was/am way more strict about Covid. I saw a couple friends in the summer every Friday night but only outside 6 feet apart and my province had almost 0 cases then. These folks stand so close, sit so close. I haven’t sat that close to anyone outside of my spouse and kid since March 2020. I guess a few have been positive now so they don’t care as much.

I find Braunwyn’s marriage so interesting. At the beginning we were really shown a life I guess that was fake. Why have 7 kids if you don’t want to do anything with them or raise them? I guess now she was drunk all the time and Sean “managed” her? And yet now she is such a bitch about him having to do that? IDK, obviously they have mental health issues above my pay grade lol.

All of these folks have such issues. I mean I saw it before but them having to self-film and staying home with Covid restrictions just seemed to really show behind the curtain. Shannon has major issues, after all these years she still doesn’t get therapy?

• Love 10
19 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

But Brauny will never own her part of the issues with the marriage, as she is a narcissist and with narcissists, everything is always someone else's fault. Everything. Always. Sean is an emotionally abused husband, which is no different than an emotionally abused wife, where the spouse thinks that they just have to change their behaviour  and everything will be alright. But as the poster noted upthread, what the abuser wants changes constantly, so Sean cannot ever been on solid footing.  He also may be too abused over the past 20 years to see that he isn't the problem. his wife is. 

Agree 100.

Originally, we were shown this "perfect, happy life", with Mother Ego necklace as the horrid mother that she is.  I truly believe her Rainbow Brite mom is awful and a complete narcissist, and I still think that Braunwyn is/was a victim of this, but she has turned out to be just as bad.  Braunwyn needs deep dive therapy, possibly EMDR, to get into her childhood.  

But instead, she continues to abuse Sean, because he'll take it.  This way, she gets to put the abuse she suffered onto Sean, which temporarily makes her feel better.

She made a comment about that sex apartment that they "had".  Guess they were renting it, the lease must have run out.  Again, a bunch of smoke & mirrors.

Kelly made a comment on WWHL a few months ago about Braunwyn, to "wait and watch", as we will all see the problems with Braunwyn.  I'm no huge Kelly fan, but we now see exactly to what she was referring.

Re:  John's house.  It is right on the marina/dock as shown, with a boat slip in the back (again, shown on t.v.).  It's a super small house, compared to the other houses, but it's been completely redone inside (as we've seen) and is pretty valuable.  Perfect for a bachelor.  So while I'd like to hate on John for his house, I can't.  I'll just hate on him for liking screechy, overbearing Shannon so much.

Oh....and Shannon?  No one calls it "Wyco".  If you're trying to do a Texas accent:  Waaaayco.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Agree 100.

Originally, we were shown this "perfect, happy life", with Mother Ego necklace as the horrid mother that she is.  I truly believe her Rainbow Brite mom is awful and a complete narcissist, and I still think that Braunwyn is/was a victim of this, but she has turned out to be just as bad.  Braunwyn needs deep dive therapy, possibly EMDR, to get into her childhood.  

But instead, she continues to abuse Sean, because he'll take it.  This way, she gets to put the abuse she suffered onto Sean, which temporarily makes her feel better.

She made a comment about that sex apartment that they "had".  Guess they were renting it, the lease must have run out.  Again, a bunch of smoke & mirrors.

Kelly made a comment on WWHL a few months ago about Braunwyn, to "wait and watch", as we will all see the problems with Braunwyn.  I'm no huge Kelly fan, but we now see exactly to what she was referring.

Re:  John's house.  It is right on the marina/dock as shown, with a boat slip in the back (again, shown on t.v.).  It's a super small house, compared to the other houses, but it's been completely redone inside (as we've seen) and is pretty valuable.  Perfect for a bachelor.  So while I'd like to hate on John for his house, I can't.  I'll just hate on him for liking screechy, overbearing Shannon so much.

Oh....and Shannon?  No one calls it "Wyco".  If you're trying to do a Texas accent:  Waaaayco.

Starlight I still don’t see what Kelly was referring to I mentioned this in Brown’s thread. Just don’t see why they all hate her.