Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Bursting The Quarantine Bubble

• Start Topic

Something random that stuck out to me was how the word “calendar” was misspelled on that huge chart from the puppy trainer - it was written as “calender” in big, bold letters at the top. Probably not a big deal to anyone but myself but I would think that a professional service that caters to the well-to-do would as least spellcheck.

Edited by Jets4274
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Jennabelle88 said:

When was Brandi's video made? I was under the impression it was a while ago. Why is it being brought up now? Am I missing something? 

Several years ago...I believe Leeanne or someone that works with/for her dredged it up to deflect when she was accused of being a racist.  

• Love 3

Sorry, I like Brandi and she said sorry and it really seemed genuine to me.  I don't know why in this day and time we have to beat things with a dead horse.  People have done far worse, seriously....moving on.

Kam is finally growing on me, no idea why.  Maybe it helps that Leeanne is gone.  Do not miss her at all, it was getting exhausting coming back to her ALWAYS.   We might finally get to know more about the others now.  And if I had to hear about her terrible childhood as an excuse for her bad behavior one more time I was going to throw something at the TV.  

Really enjoy Kary, not sure why people don't like her.  She's spunky! I like that she is willing to say what is on her mind.  

My faves are Brandi/Stephanie dynamic and I do really enjoy D'Andra. Wish Cary Deuber would come back, I really liked her but I don't think she is friendly with B and S anymore.

Tiffany and Jennifer....no, just no.  Their voices make me cringe.

• Love 5

Ok, now let's get down to brass tacks.  WHAT'S a gobbler? What is the problem 'down there' that causes a woman to get one?!  I mean, are things all long and floppy or what?! Brandi seemed all giggly and happy she's got one but I don't know... I'm picturing something flapping around like donkey ears for some bizarre reason!🤷‍♀️🤣 

• LOL 5
14 hours ago, stcroix said:

Ok, now let's get down to brass tacks.  WHAT'S a gobbler? What is the problem 'down there' that causes a woman to get one?!  I mean, are things all long and floppy or what?! Brandi seemed all giggly and happy she's got one but I don't know... I'm picturing something flapping around like donkey ears for some bizarre reason!🤷‍♀️🤣 

Yep, they can get long and flappy. TMI right? lol.  It actually can hurt if they get in the way...

• Useful 1