Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Samantha's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dr Now doesn’t want her to come to Houston and burden the Texas taxpayers. Let her stay the responsibility of Colorado. He also doesn’t want her in his practice because she’s a certain fail, although good TV.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

On the phone for food again!  She barely got home.

Her daughter need to get the hell away from her before she spends her life taking care of that heifer!!

Her daughter needs to get of the way in case she falls on her, instant suffocation

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, magemaud said:

How does this chick warrant all this airtime? She’s not serious about losing weight at all and is basically thumbing her nose and laughing at Dr. Now’s attempts to help her. 

This is just g rated fat fetish for the mainstream. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The daughter seems to have gained a lot too.  

So the daughter says the mother has no one, with the daughter and boyfriend staying there.    "Overwhelmed", if I hear that again I'm going to scream. 

I hope someone who knows says how often she uses ambulances, and I bet it's regularly.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Kid said:

Her daughter is getting bigger.  Not good.

her daughter is a mini-me.   Definitely not good.   Was the guy that stayed after the EMTs left the boyfriend of the daughter?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Kid said:

On the phone for food again!  She barely got home.

Her daughter needs to get the hell away from her before she spends her life taking care of that heifer!!

Samantha's been setting the stage the whole time, with all the "I have to be here for my daughter" (meaning, my daughter has to be here for me) and "I'm Bella's best friend!" (meaning "I will never allow my daughter to have any friends other than me")

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Floatingbison and I were in front of Dr. Now's office in Houston on December 13 taking selfies!

Your pilgrimage! I wonder why they blur out that big photo of Dr Now over his front door that was in your photos.

• Love 2

You notice her mother is not enabling her!  She is done.

Her daughter better get away from her because she is only going to drag the daughter down.  Bella needs to leave.

This bitch think she belongs in the hospital like a hospital us a hotel.

• Love 8