Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Samantha's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

No, you desperately need less carrot cake!!!

She has not even seen him for the first time yet she’s avoiding appointments by acting like she’s sick. I am not buying what she is selling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Boston said:

But you can kind of crossover watch.. when she was in that tiny bathroom she said if she falls that's it..  Do like ANGELA.. put the damn phone in your bra (or pants - which she did later)

Big Ang has wls and has lost at least 100 pounds

4F8F0179-2BDF-487B-8C65-AE19AA226853.jpeg

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 1

Yikes.   I went to check on Mr TWoPper and the Sooners.  Then I turned on the small tv and took a peek at Samantha.  I thought for a moment we were going to see them put her into a giant diaper, but it looks like maybe they just stuffed her with pee pads. 

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

She sure likes having a staff!

That's it exactly!  As soon as she started ordering food, I knew I was over this bish. Don't care what happens to this complaining, whining, rude mass of flesh. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Serious question - I know she's huge, and maybe that's enough, but what kind of pain would she be having which can be attributed to her weight? Someone with arthritis might have pain going down stairs, for example, but we know the issue there and usually they aren't screaming as they do it. 

Being that heavy HAS to be doing damage to her bones and joints.. and muscles.etc.  I'm sure that's painful.. but really.. Give her some pain meds and make her stop screaming (can you imagine the dosage?)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

That's it exactly!  As soon as she started ordering food, I knew I was over this bish. Don't care what happens to this complaining, whining, rude mass of flesh. 

Amen and congratulations on your grandchild!!

• Love 2

This is all a big joke on us, right?  Is she looking to drum up business for her sex fetish videos?  Because we're an hour in and so far we've been treated to her personal history, several 911 calls/trips to ER and lots & lots of whining. And a small sample of her "conducting business".  Not even close to getting to Houston.  

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Yikes.   I went to check on Mr TWoPper and the Sooners.  Then I turned on the small tv and took a peek at Samantha.  I thought for a moment we were going to see them put her into a giant diaper, but it looks like maybe they just stuffed her with pee pads. 

The Sooners!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can’t believe they just had a bladder control pad commercial on. Samantha needs “Poise in her pants!” 

There is not enough poise in the world. 

Nurse: Anything else I can do for you right now?

Samantha: yeah, please bring me a double cheese pizza and a dozen chicken wings. And some grapes. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

This is all a big joke on us, right?  Is she looking to drum up business for her sex fetish videos?  Because we're an hour in and so far we've been treated to her personal history, several 911 calls/trips to ER and lots & lots of whining. And a small sample of her "conducting business".  Not even close to getting to Houston.  

I'm with you... pretty sure we're being Punk'd.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I could go for a big bowl of watermelon 

Who couldn't? We had maybe 9" of snow yesterday. I think all the snow on the roof is making it warm in the house. My heat hasn't even cycled on for awhile. A bowl of watermelon sounds pretty good.

• Love 2