Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Samantha's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I have tried to watch that show and can't get into it. Am I a bad reality show viewer? 

Not at all.  I got sucked into it because there was an old woman from the USA in India and I envisioned something like the Exotic Marigold Hotel.  I was seriously mistaken.  I keep thinking I will stop watching, but the snarking is great.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

As a former 911 Operator (actually before 911) we would be rolling our eyes at that!

Well, since you're here - would wetting the bed twice, for a person who normally doesn't do that, be an indication to you that there may be some underlying issues? Losing bladder control sounds kind of important.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Not at all.  I got sucked into it because there was an old woman from the USA in India and I envisioned something like the Exotic Marigold Hotel.  I was seriously mistaken.  I keep thinking I will stop watching, but the snarking is great.

Granny Jenny and ScumMeat were a big part of why I stopped watching.

Edited by Caoimhe
  • Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

Well, since you're here - would wetting the bed twice, for a person who normally doesn't do that, be an indication to you that there may be some underlying issues? Losing bladder control sounds kind of important.

Diabetes

Just now, aliya said:
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, aliya said:

I learned how to make wings in my new shelf air fryer. I straight up felt like I was on this show as I made my way through a bowl full. 

35 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Now that's a muffin top

And a muffin bottom and side and . . . 

22 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Looking for the candy bars she keeps stashed among the folds.

Are there chips in there?  Let Schenee know if you have chips in your folds. 

13 minutes ago, Wanda said:

She looks like someone that weighed hundreds of pounds more and has actually lost weight with all that sagging skin when she stands

It's called slippage.  Yes, there's a word for when the skin gives way and the fat starts sliding down. 

9 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

She's losing control of her bladder, and she's scared. I'm scared too.

Could be scarier. You could live below her. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Serious question - I know she's huge, and maybe that's enough, but what kind of pain would she be having which can be attributed to her weight? Someone with arthritis might have pain going down stairs, for example, but we know the issue there and usually they aren't screaming as they do it. 

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Probably with the diff. breathing mention we'd send units, but it wasn't our job to probe medical situations unless life-threatening in a big city agency.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Well the latest batch are revolting, but it’s my thing to snark on them

But you can kind of crossover watch.. when she was in that tiny bathroom she said if she falls that's it..  Do like ANGELA.. put the damn phone in your bra (or pants - which she did later)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I also started because of Jenny and summit since my husband is from New Delhi. But he’s the older one. By a day and we have been married since mainframe computers were all the rage lol

• Love 6
Just now, aliya said:

Serious question - I know she's huge, and maybe that's enough, but what kind of pain would she be having which can be attributed to her weight? Someone with arthritis might have pain going down stairs, for example, but we know the issue there and usually they aren't screaming as they do it. 

Imagine the stress on her heart and lungs moving that mass

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

It's nice she puts a touch of pink in her hair. Makes her look so much better. lol

It’s the little things....

• Love 2