Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Samantha's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

And her sister looks anorexic. There was another poundticipant in that situation except her sister was a bitch. Brunette who lost a lot of weight once she dumped her mother. Had a miscarriage in her update. Name escapes me

Her sister's face is almost skeletal, I wonder what's going on with her?    The mother is obviously tall, but not that skinny either.   

The mother and sister visiting was a big nothing.    Why do I bet she's going to rope all of the relatives in to go to Houston? 

It was Sarah with the addict mother?    She's doing very well now, lost the weight.   She was on the follow up show with Lee and Rena. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

She wants to stop feeling like she's a burden, not stopping being a burden.

Well, that would be hard. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

One of the ambulance guys said, "Nice to see you again".   I'm wondering if she uses the ambulance service more than she claims?

Maybe he watches her youtube videos.

• LOL 12

I wet the bed, there's a crack in my heel, my kneecap is round, sometimes I feel air flowing in and out of my nostrils...

I am EXHAUSTED by this woman's drama.

6 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I can’t even watch this.  The online fetish filming and then her mom and sister visiting and acting like it’s no big thing,  no thank you. Ugh. This is not entertainment.

Mom and sister have had it. 

• Love 4
Just now, babyhouseman said:

I have tried to watch that show and can't get into it. Am I a bad reality show viewer? 

She's losing control of her bladder, and she's scared. I'm scared too.

I ended up hating most of the 90-Day people so much that I had to stop watching.  Not that I “like” most of the poundticipants either, but this is my “stop eating or you will be one of them” show.  (My former name here was ThereButFor.)

• Love 7
Just now, Chicklet said:

That's the weirdst 911 ever. Why not say your chest hurts not that you wet the flipping bed. Good god.

I think she's trying to indicate there are a number of things wrong with her. If you don't usually wet the bed, doing so twice would be something the doc or EMT would want to know. I don't know what it may indicate, but I can see where she thought it was weird enough to tell the dispatcher.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I have tried to watch that show and can't get into it. Am I a bad reality show viewer? 

She's losing control of her bladder, and she's scared. I'm scared too.

I started watching the Other Way 90 Day season last year, and now I'm watching the regular 90 day season, I think I'm hooked.   

Samantha is really going to do well or crash and burn.   I hope for her daughter's sake, and her own, she embraces the program, and her daughter changes her habits too.  

Tell me that Twitney Thore didn't burn a mounted poster, as in burning styrofoam?     

No, the poundticipant on the WATN with Lee and Rena was Sarah, not Susan.    Oops.  

Good!  Hunky Westminster firemen.     Why did she get a second floor apartment?     Bad mistake.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

That's the weirdst 911 ever. Why not say your chest hurts not that you wet the flipping bed. Good god.

and the list of symptoms--"I have a crack in my heel! I'm wetting the bed! I have pain in my shoulder blades!" 

"I have mange! I have flapping teeth! I see molecules! I have anxiety and migraines and crazy feet!" 

Sheesh. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

What it means is that you're 1000 lbs and your body is breaking down, that's what it means.

EXACTLY what I said to my tv!  I said "Let's take a guess why your stomach hurts" - I live alone and talk to myself alot!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Caoimhe said:

I ended up hating most of the 90-Day people so much that I had to stop watching.  Not that I “like” most of the poundticipants either, but this is my “stop eating or you will be one of them” show.  (My former name here was ThereButFor.)

Well the latest batch are revolting, but it’s my thing to snark on them

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think she's trying to indicate there are a number of things wrong with her. If you don't usually wet the bed, doing so twice would be something the doc or EMT would want to know. I don't know what it may indicate, but I can see where she thought it was weird enough to tell the dispatcher.

"I have 16 stomachs" might have brought the EMTs out of sheer curiosity.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1