Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
PrincessPurrsALot

S09.E01: Samantha's Story LIVE CHAT

Recommended Posts




Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Looking for the candy bars she keeps stashed among the folds.

And now my husband want to know what I’m laughing at!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Caoimhe said:

Meh.  I can do that.

😄  I'm more of a pint of ice cream gal myself, but I understand. btw - I gave up ice cream from August to Thanksgiving, and then only had some for dessert. Been subbing Greek yogurt for it. It's nice not to be in its thrall.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I already just want her to stop talking and crying. Am I mean?

No. You are simply a Pounder. I can't wait for Dr. Now to slap her around. 

1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Looking for the candy bars she keeps stashed among the folds.

Maybe she keeps tacos down there. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I already just want her to stop talking and crying. Am I mean?

Maybe people pay her to stuff her mouth with cake for that very reason.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How are they going to get her out of the house? She’s mobile but she’s massive

Break down a wall maybe?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, aliya said:

😄  I'm more of a pint of ice cream gal myself, but I understand. btw - I gave up ice cream from August to Thanksgiving, and then only had some for dessert. Been subbing Greek yogurt for it. It's nice not to be in its thrall.

Thanks for reminding me about the B&J's Karamel Sutra in the freezer!

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How are they going to get her out of the house? She’s mobile but she’s massive

The usual way - cut the wall out and move her then.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, babyhouseman said:

My mother loves that hometown show. I think building houses is boring. I want to see fat people. And the 1000 lb sisters are back. Ugh.

I deleted the sisters recap, not sure I want to see any more of them.  Oh who am I kidding...

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, Caoimhe said:

I deleted the sisters recap, not sure I want to see any more of them.  Oh who am I kidding...

I can't handle the sisters. I guess I do have some standards after all. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Geez I wouldn't want to live in the apartment below her.  The EMTs on these shows must have some stories to tell when they get home.  But she walked up then, which is stunning really.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

One of the ambulance guys said, "Nice to see you again".   I'm wondering if she uses the ambulance service more than she claims?

799 lbs, and 6'2".       I wonder if this is the one who will go to Houston in a U-Haul truck, with a mattress thrown in the back?   

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size