Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Samantha's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

And ME !!😉

I'm just shocked she lost that much weight with all the fat takeout food.. I didn't see a carrot one

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why is Dr Now mumbling?

He's having a TIA from workin with this shithead

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Boston said:

I'm just shocked she lost that much weight with all the fat takeout food.. I didn't see a carrot one

Samantha is not like the carrot eating Natalie from 90 Day. But they are both bitches and psychotic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Butterscotch Krimpet is a Tastycake and it's yummy and really not healthy. The people way back were talking about them. 

I'm in Baltimore and we have them in the wild here.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why is Dr Now mumbling?

I think he mumbled last season.  I think he is phoning in the narration part of his job;  I think he still likes doing the surgery, but he is probably tired of repeating the same thing over and over about these very similar patients. 

• Love 5
Just now, magemaud said:

I live in New Jersey and never realized Tastycakes are an endangered species elsewhere. 

Yup.. I think i heard they were really made in Maine or near there and they ship them to only certain places.  We don't have them here in MA

Just now, Chicklet said:

Butterscotch Krimpet is a Tastycake and it's yummy and really not healthy. The people way back were talking about them. 

I missed it! It sounds yummy! 

I'm in Little Debbie territory lol, like 5 minutes away. I see TastyKakes in the store but those are gross and prob not the same ones!

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I'm just happy the daughter didn't have to deal with her for such a long time.  Must have been a huge relief not to have to stay there caring for that miserable thing. 

Now we know why Samantha’s mother said she’s done with her.  She said that at the very beginning of the episode and now it is crystal clear why she got to that point.  Bella needs to do the same thing.

• Love 9

The big question is how many letters to Dead Daddy did Lola have her write so far?     

Dr Heydari is also Persian.    He's adorable. 

I want an update, and bet the weight total won't be good.   

I can't imagine how much five months in the hospital, and a month at rehab costs.   

Changed environment, bet that's Samantha's way to say easier access for the delivery people.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
Just now, Caoimhe said:

I’m sorry, she did NOTHING AT ALL.  She only lost weight because of the surgery and I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t start gaining it back again in rehab.

Like I said, I can't watch until tomorrow, but from the comments she didn't lose anything. How did she quality for surgery?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Why is Dr Now mumbling?

Because he is old and probably can't hear.  To be honest, Pounders, I wouldn't let Dr. Now operate on me for anything because I worry about his dexterity.

• Love 4
Just now, Caoimhe said:

I’m sorry, she did NOTHING AT ALL.  She only lost weight because of the surgery and I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t start gaining it back again in rehab.

I think it's just a method to stroke her ego and make her feel like she's AWESOME because she's a narcissist and this is the only way she'll go home and try to succeed.  At least, that's what it seemed like to me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The big question is how many letters to Dead Daddy did Lola have her write so far?     

Dr Heydari is also Persian.    He's adorable. 

We need more of him tag teaming with dr now. Calling all the obese in Denver

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Samantha will be back to double fisting hamwiches from Arby's on her stomach/table in two months.

Do it for Bella, Samantha! 

4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

My dearest Samantha, this year I changed jobs, underwent radiation and chemo for bone cancer, did one of the first notifications to someone in my town that their loved one died of Covid (only to learn that I knew his wife), buried three friends, acted as a celebrant at 5 memorial services, helped organize and performed at a show that raised over $600K for charity, had Covid, had multiple surgeries, learned I need spine surgery, took care of my 80 year old aunt and her 84 year old friend, and finished a kitchen remodel. At times I was overwhelmed.  You laid in bed like a beached whale while shoving mass quantities of high fat foods into your face and whining.  If that was overwhelming for you, I would like you to spend five damn minutes in my world. 

People like you make people like her turn  my stomach. I am so sorry for everything you went through this year and I am so impressed by your dignity and courage.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 10