Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Samantha's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Samantha's been setting the stage the whole time, with all the "I have to be here for my daughter" (meaning, my daughter has to be here for me) and "I'm Bella's best friend!" (meaning "I will never allow my daughter to have any friends other than me")

Her daughter is gonna need some serious therapy down the line.. especially seeing Mommy on the throne

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, mmecorday said:

She has two port-a-potties.

Working hard on her diet. I must have hallucinated that she was eating a burgers and fries.

Yeah cos the hamburger bun and fries are definitely part of Dr Now’s diet.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Did she just order a Salted Caramel Donut ?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?

It's TREAT DAY! The day she treats herself after following Dr Now's diet ... "for the most part."

Prediction: another 150-pound weight gain.

2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, WE need to get a life instead of watching this heifer!  I can't believe how theatrical this bitch is!!!

Deal with what????  People your size are dying from COVID-19 right now!

I should be watching Bridgerton for mindless entertainment 

• Love 3

I believe nothing Samantha says.   I wonder if she came on the show just for the extra clients she can pick up?

That 'small' lunch is at least 3,000 calories of hamburger and fries, probably washed down with a full liters of some drink with sugar in it, so add a few thousand more calories, and that's just one meal. 

So 974 lbs,, and in the hospital for five months.   I'm shocked the Denver doctor did her surgery.    

Down to 638 lbs., and she's miserable.   I bet the food deliveries are coming to the hospital several times a day. 

You know the second she goes home, the delivery drivers will be lined up around the block with junk food.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, WE need to get a life instead of watching this heifer!  I can't believe how theatrical this bitch is!!!

Deal with what????  People your size are dying from COVID-19 right now!

speaking of Covid.. I started with a runny nose and my voice is hoarse.. no fever.. I'm getting some sleep medicine and cough medicine tomorrow.. You guys make me get my mind off of it (worrying if a fever is coming and I'M gonna be in the hospital EATING NOTHING but an IV drip).. You're all so dang funny!!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I'm a social worker, and there's been times I've sat and cried from the stuff I've seen this past year; families losing everything, homelessness, hungry kids, lives just ripped out from under people so to see this slagbeast sit there and gorge herself while getting everything under the sun handed to her while she contributes nothing to society has completely pissed me off. She could explode for all I care at this point.

Mr. Creosote! 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I should be watching Bridgerton for mindless entertainment 

But you're here because we your Pounders, and you love us. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

speaking of Covid.. I started with a runny nose and my voice is hoarse.. no fever.. I'm getting some sleep medicine and cough medicine tomorrow.. You guys make me get my mind off of it (worrying if a fever is coming and I'M gonna be in the hospital EATING NOTHING but an IV drip).. You're all so dang funny!!

Sending lots of good juju for a quick recovery and a negative COVID test!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I believe nothing Samantha says.   I wonder if she came on the show just for the extra clients she can pick up?

Well, she sure didn't come on it to follow Dr Now's instructions.  I wonder if there is another episode of her later as she will never get out of town at this rate. 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sending lots of good juju for a quick recovery and a negative COVID test!

Thanks.. Just went and got some SmartFood (my one FAT SNACK) in case the worst happens.  Just kidding.. I'm gonna see how I am by Friday or Saturday.

• Love 4
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

NO!!!

Well, I for one am done with these fake scammers, what a waste of an evening I could have watched Bridgerton. I'm looking forward to seeing Brianne's update, at least one of the few participants who actually wanted to lose weight. I'm outta here folks...

• Love 5