Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Speculation

Umbelina
  • Start Topic

On 12/9/2020 at 6:48 PM, WAnglais1 said:

I may be wrong, but it appears to be LOST with teenage girls.

Hard pass.

Thank God it's not.  No fucking with the audience constantly, but instead letting us inside real people, and giving us answers almost from the beginning.

Now on to anticipation for season 2~

I think the boys were doing this around the same time period, but since the study should be equal, it may have been sequential.  Actually, probably was.  Same island, etc.

I don't think we will have a boy centric season though, but who knows?  I think the girls from season one will still be involved.

More guesses:

Writers now fanwanking their way to making the experiment more believable.  I think there are several ways they can do this.  I'm not terribly concerned about it.

So the swimmer's sister died or is horribly maimed saving her sister from the shark?  Other guesses?

Oh, and I do think they killed that pilot, BS on the "changed his GPS" but either way, I think that story will return.

• Love 1

In the first episode Leah used the phrase "that was the first time we voted" in talking about events on the island.  I would not be surprised if we find out about some horrific decision made via voting that affected Nora or Martha (as we did not see them in the bunker during season 1).  I feel we may see Chekhov's democracy come back in season 2.