Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E28: Michael & Julia

Cranberry

While I obviously feel bad if Julia was assaulted, it doesn't add up that she said she feels super vulnerable and likes to take things really slow, yet sent that other reality guy intimate pictures.  And it seemed lame that Michael was crying near the end when she said she was interested in him romantically.

• Love 1

I feel like this was a setup. Z lister Russell Hanz (horrible man, btw) calls in for his Zlister friend Michael. And the girl turns out to be legit and was more beautiful than either older Zlister has any business being with. I just think the whole thing was cooked up to get these has been Zlisters on our TV again. So because of this I hated the episode, didn't believe any of it at all from the moment Hanz showed up on screen to the big 'look! she's really her and she's so pretty and she likes me!' reveal.

• Love 3

Yes, we were wondering about the veracity of this episode too. Especially since she seems too young to have really watched his season of Big Brother— unless she’s watching all the old ones. 

Although Michael aka ”Cowboy” was always a bit dim and gullible during his time on BB. That’s the only thing that makes me think “maybe.” 

• Love 2

Hanz was a huge manipulative nasty snake on Survivor and thinks he's brilliant. So I don't believe anything he does or says ever and it was pretty much a universal 'get him off my TV now!' reaction from the entire Survivor fanbase as far as I can tell. He's just total scum. So seeing him on Catfish made my skin crawl.

• Love 2

On the Big Brother Media thread, there is a photo of Michael and Julia in front of of an elaborate Christmas display. So it’s either real, or they are putting effort into selling it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1