Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: What's Mine Is Mine

• Start Topic

What's Mine Is Mine

90 Day Fiancé: Season 8, Episode 4

Description

Mike fails to make Natalie feel at home; Stephanie worries her secret will ruin her relationship; Zied questions leaving his parents; Jovi and Yara have a blow up; Julia has a rough day on Brandon's farm; Andrew learns shocking news about Amira.

Since the nearly hour-long preview (48 minutes) aired on Sunday and is mentioned in the Episode 3 thread, I felt festive and started a thread for Episode 4.  

I'm only halfway through my first cup of coffee, which means I'm practically incoherent, so I'll just leave this here for y'all to start commenting.  

• LOL 2

Mike’s French Toast breakfast did not go over well. He should have added some bacon! Rather telling for Natalie to be scraping a tasteless carrot for her meal instead. Mike knows that Natalie eats ‘healthy’ food only. No fruit at his home? She did ask what she is supposed to do when he is at work. Did they not already have that conversation.

Brandon and Julia go to their new Green Acres home. There are pigs! And chickens! And horses and goats!  Oh yeah, no one told city girl Julia, who is used to culture and vibrancy, that there is none on the farm, well, except for the animals. This is what you will be doing now aka being a farmhand. I too would want to be on the next plane to Russia. Brandon and his family are showing you who they are. You have 88 days to bail.

We finally see Stephanie. Another vacation fling with a much younger man, er, boy. Seemed a little,odd to be talking to his mom and checking on him. Maybe find a dude in his mid to late 30s or early 40s. This Ryan dude found himself a good one.

The DVR stopped at the hint of Rebecca and Zied.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike’s French Toast breakfast did not go over well. He should have added some bacon! Rather telling for Natalie to be scraping a tasteless carrot for her meal instead. Mike knows that Natalie eats ‘healthy’ food only. No fruit at his home? She did ask what she is supposed to do when he is at work. Did they not already have that conversation.

I had the same thought.  He knows she eats healthy foods, yet he couldn't have gotten her at least some fresh fruit and maybe some yogurt for breakfast and then taken her shopping to get other items she'd like to eat.  Do better, Mike.  It's not as if her food preferences are a deep dark secret.    

I guess she was lucky she found that carrot in the refrigerator to hold her over.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Not hard to take an hour before leaving Seattle to stop at a grocery store and pick up some food they would both like. Mike has some idea of what Natalie’s diet is and could easily have picked up bagels, cream cheese, smoked salmon, fruit and veggies, etc.

• Love 10
On 12/22/2020 at 11:58 AM, Persnickety1 said:

He knows she eats healthy foods, yet he couldn't have gotten her at least some fresh fruit and maybe some yogurt for breakfast and then taken her shopping to get other items she'd like to eat. 

I ask my cleaning person if there is a special soda, drink or snack that she would like while she is here.  And we are not even sleeping together!!!

On 12/22/2020 at 11:16 AM, Frozendiva said:

We finally see Stephanie. Another vacation fling with a much younger man, er, boy. Seemed a little,odd to be talking to his mom and checking on him. Maybe find a dude in his mid to late 30s or early 40s. This Ryan dude found himself a good one.

She has MAJOR daddy issues, too.  I might be in the minority but Ryan in not attractive to me at all.  Maybe the odd beard?  Girl, you own two VERY successful businesses, a sweet house and a Mazzeratti (sp?)  - get a STRONG prenup, girl.  I can't pick on her for talking to her cat  - I do that too.  

On 12/22/2020 at 11:16 AM, Frozendiva said:

Brandon and Julia go to their new Green Acres home.

Oh and the hijinks that ensue.  And the constant nattering about where they will sleep.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

We're going to be forced to watch even more fish out of water hijinks, aren't we? I refuse to believe that Julia and Brandon didn't talk about farm life beforehand. 

I'd pay good money to see Yara going to muck stalls and slop pigs instead of Julia 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Stephanie has a secret you guys....I never would have guessed that someone has a SECRET!

19 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She has MAJOR daddy issues, too.  I might be in the minority but Ryan in not attractive to me at all.  Maybe the odd beard?  Girl, you own two VERY successful businesses, a sweet house and a Mazzeratti (sp?)  - get a STRONG prenup, girl.  I can't pick on her for talking to her cat  - I do that too.  

Maybe I had too much eggnog but I laughed HARD when she was crawling around calling the cat and the poor thing looking like it was trying to run away from her.  NOTE: I do that too, especially during lockdown but it is still hilarious.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Stephanie has a secret you guys....I never would have guessed that someone has a SECRET!

Maybe I had too much eggnog but I laughed HARD when she was crawling around calling the cat and the poor thing looking like it was trying to run away from her.  NOTE: I do that too, especially during lockdown but it is still hilarious.

I just re-homed a foster kitty and I talked to her all the time.  She would look at me like, "Really?" but at least she did not flee me.  

Wonder what her SECRET is?  She hooked up with his friend?  His dad?  She is really broke?  The Mazeratti is a lease?  Blue is NOT really her favorite color?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

For crying out loud turn the fucking heat up, Mike!!!

If they would have left Beau in the home, he would have had the heat on for them when they arrived back from Seattle. But noooooo, now they have to wait for the room to come up to temp. 

• Love 4

I watched the preview.  Julia is polite and honest.  Brandon's parents are self-serving, and Brandon is obedient.  I didn't get this great sense that he loves his parents' farm or farm life.  It's where he and his parents have always lived, and he hasn't thought about anything different.

The cougar has a voice that sounds a lot older than her age.  In many ways, she looks great for her age, but more so at a distance.  She really favors that one style of dress.  

Natalie is straining to play the sexy, agreeable wife-to-be, but she is not capturing Mike's interest.  He seems to really miss Sunday pancakes with Uncle Beau; French toast while Natalie forages for a carrot is not a good substitute.  

The time given to commercials, especially Discovery+ and other Discovery shows, far exceeded the actual preview.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Great preview: the new lady is nuts and I am here for it:

Me out loud after her intro : THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW ON TELEVISION. 

I am finding Big Mike hard to criticize right now.  I know few men (except for like, a professional who cooks/chefs for a living) who can break eggs with one hand and cook w/them! And flipping the french toast w/no spatula. You go Big Mike. Baller hotel room, cracking eggs w/one hand etc. Nice. 

The Family Brandon's farm is not a farm it  is a hobby farm with pets. The wire fence isn't even on, it's shitty fence, the animals are vanity animals and members of the family. Did you hear Mother Brandon yelling nein nein nein (no in German) at the shepherds? THEY are  business. Everything else is pets.  

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Useful 3
  • Love 17
On 12/23/2020 at 5:54 PM, magemaud said:

I haven’t watched but does this Stephanie have an illness? 

You beat me to it! I don’t know if she has an illness but she does have a fancy refrigerator that displays huge photos of her and Ryan. Rebecca will be so mach jealous.  I don’t think he’s good looking either  

Natalie can flip a switch to psycho quicker than I’ve ever seen. I don’t blame Mike for not going out of his way to get her the appropriate food. He knows nothing will ever make her happy. Don’t give her the ring back, Mike! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

I don't know if Stephanie has an illness, but she does have a secret and an addiction to posting her man's face on everything, so she's a New Rebecca in a season with Old Rebecca. Her secret needs to be that she has an illness or she doesn't deserve the name Stephanie. Hopefully the secret will be something to name her couple's thread.

Also, I thought it was pretty obvious that Mike and Natalie brought groceries with them. After spending a few days in Seattle, which is why the heat would have been turned down since there is no reason to keep a home with no people in it warmer than necessary to keep pipes from freezing, they made French toast for breakfast. Natalie jumped up, went straight to the fridge and grabbed the large carrot, then to the drawer with the silverware to begin peeling it. She had been there long enough to know the layout of the kitchen and I don't see Mike or Beau as someone who keeps carrots in the fridge. If the kitchen wasn't stocked before she arrived, they went shopping pretty quickly afterward. He didn't know if he had tea, though.

EDIT: I just rewatched the scene of Natalie in the kitchen and she says Mike didn't get what she wanted and wasn't prepared for her. I still think they brought some food back with them, but Mike says something about taking her shopping, which is what I would have done for someone who is particular like her.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 12/26/2020 at 11:01 AM, Grifter Lives said:

The cougar has a voice that sounds a lot older than her age.

I've only heard her on the commercials but her voice does sound like a creaky old lady yelling, "You kids, get off my lawn!"

• LOL 3

I had to give up on live chat. Too hard to watch and snark at the same time. 

Yara gives zero fucks about anyone, especially NonJovi.  I like her  

I think Stephanie’s secret will be she can’t have children. Because she had an illness . 

There’s a never ending supply of crazy in Natalie’s head and I am here for it!!  I’m not at all surprised she didn’t give any thought to what she’d do with her days while Mike is working.  She’s confident she’ll be able to manipulate him into dumping the farm and moving to the big city.  Mike is thinking about the future and the endless days and nights ahead with Natalie’s various personalities.  

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Jovi and Yara: Jovi only thought of himself when renting that apartment. No idea if his wife to be would need closet space or really any space. With him being away for 30 days, he probably thought it was the right deal. Yara, there are worse places to live. You are not on the lease yet, and unless there is some sort of investment made in the apartment, who knows how long you will be staying. A white rug can look very chic, but there is the reality of the upkeep. White accessories don't stay white unless you lead a pristine life.  Jovi is also funding you right now, and for now, he gets the final word. Maybe at some point you will get the rug. It does bring some joy to see you be so much suited to each other and that the two of you deserve each other.

Brandon and Julia: Yeah, Mr. and Mrs. Brandon, welcome to your new unpaid farmhand. Maybe she is paid in terms of room and board. That is not her life and no amount of pushing her will make her like getting the eggs, cleaning the chicken coop, giving the pigs and goats dinner. I didn't notice any cattle so maybe there aren't any cows to milk. I do hope that Brandon spoke to her about her new life. She is a city girl who wants the bright lights and the nightlife. Staying in a rural area is a challenge and it can be scary - no one is around, there are wild animals around, and there are criminals who do target farms. I also noticed the lack of ornery gander. Maybe there is some space in the barn or somewhere that Brandon and Julia can have some private time. You are not treating her as your son's fiance - more of an exchange student. There needs to be a real adult discussion about boundaries and such. Looks like the craft room has become Julia's room - rules are rules but this may bite the parents back in the end.

Rebecca and Zied: So he gets his visa. Unlike the other participants, he has apparently done some work and has some money to tide him over for a bit. At least he is taking this seriously. He still knows that Rebecca will be supporting him a bit til he lands on his feet and starts working. Yeah, Rebecca, he is 21 years younger than you and you may face the same challenges as with your previous marriage. Hope you listen to your friend, note any red flags, and deal with them.

Stephanie and Ryan: You are dating a 27 year old boy. You are probably attractive to him because you can pay for stuff and keep him in a lifestyle that he would like. Both of you aren't bringing much to the table. At least you don't have kids and he will be an insta-step dad/big brother to them. Your psychic friend didn't need to use the Tarot cards - anyone with a shred of common sense could point out red flags and that your new 'love' is simply using you. He may be fond of you, but as long as you're buying, he is there. What does he bring to the relationship? What will he do in the US? Be your pool boy? I'd feel uncomfortable talking to his mother the way you do. Keep both eyes open because he may not be what he seems.

Amira and Andrew: So, she is leaving the beautiful French small town and countryside to move to California for erm, Andrew? The Mexico quarantine thing seems to be a bit dodgy. There should have been some research on what to do if things didn't go well. No one at the airport is going to help Andrew. Start with the hotel's concierge or desk staff, call the US Embassy, etc. Someone should be there on the weekend. Why was she detained? Did the border folks notice a ticket to the US? Suspicious that she was travelling alone or travelling to meet her boyfriend in Mexico?

Mike and Natalie: Like Yara and probably Julia, Natalie does not want rural life. She wants the energy of someplace like Seattle. Always something to do, places to go. Mike's house needs a couple of hours to heat and she will find the Washington cold to be one that is humid and it may take her a long time to get warm. Mike's French Toast was a bust. Surely he knows what she likes to eat and could have bought some groceries for her. Also asked if she liked tea or coffee or hot chocolate or whatever and bought some for her. The tour of Sequim was a bit depressing. She needs to find something to do while Mike is at work. Does he have a treadmill or anything? Are there walking trails near his home? Don't these people make plans for what to do for a few months til they get the Green Card and can get a driver's license and everything else? What kind of job did she have in the Ukraine? Can she transfer some skills? Is there any sort of work for her in a small town?

• Love 8

Those poor Eastern European ladies.  One is cold and starving in the middle of nowhere; another is expected to labor on a farm and the other is living in an unfurnished, "tiny" apartment in not New York, Los Angeles or Miami.  I would bet they all had visions of Melania Trump's lifestyle dancing in their heads.  I have a feeling Miss Social Media Julia won't be posting any pictures of her slopping pigs on facebook.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Really warming up to Julia, she is being waaaaay more gracious to Brandon’s parents than I would be. They’re just assuming that Julia is going to pitch in with all of the chores. Sure she should pitch in a little bit, but geez, they act like they’re “training” a long-term employee. And even worse, that’s how Branson seems to be thinking. And that shit-hole room with all of their crap stuffed into it? It looks like their catch-all room that they just squeezed a bed into, and they seem to think it’s some grand quarters they’ve provided for her.

Mike needs to sleep with one eye open, Natalie could snap at any moment and  burn his little home to the ground, or worse.

Jovi and Yara deserve each other.

i have a crush on Zied, I find him somewhat adorable.

And is it too much to ask TLC to give us at least ONE couple to root for who have at least a snowball’s chance in hell to actually make it for the long haul? I mean, all the dumpster fires are entertaining to watch, but just a smidge of actual romance thrown into the mix would be nice to watch every so often.

• Love 17

Did I see a DENBY POTTERY stamp under Jovi's plates? If so, they are fabulously expensive British stoneware with gorgeous glazes.

Jovi seems put upon all the time. He seems irritated with Yara, and so am I. She makes little digs at him about him being required to supply her with a luxury lifestyle, then walks out the furniture store dissatisfied because Jovi doesn't fancy a polyester polar bear rug.

Jovi is no better, he is sullen and cranky, unwilling to make an effort to have a conversation as equals when choosing furnishings. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I watched football and not this but did I see correctly that Stephanie is friends with Maria Shaw, the psychic for National Enquirer? And Shaw did a psychic reading for her on the show? Stephanie is upping her trash factor for the show and I like her for it.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Why was Natsycho upset with Mike because Sequim isn't Manhattan? Why was she upset that the waterfalls she wanted to see are a 3 hour drive and require some planning? Why can't she find ways to pass the time? Snuggle with Aria!

How hard is it to have a couple of meals you're not excited about until you settle in and buy groceries?

Mike was steadfastly patient with her, trying to get her to talk... communicate... express herself... use words... but no, she just wants to be a silent psycho. He's supposed to guess what she thinks and she's supposed to punish him if he gets it wrong.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Julia needs to lay down some boundaries and say "Yes, I will help a little around the house and farm in exchange for my room and board, but I will NOT be shoveling shit out of stalls or climbing into pig pens. If you thought I was going to be your unpaid farmhand, it ain't happening. And I'm going to be fucking your son every night after the two of you go to sleep, so you'd better get used to it. We'll be discreet and respectful, but this separate rooms thing ain't happening either."

Also, Google Maps shows Richmond as a 40-minute drive from Dinwiddie. Brandon and Julia could get a place there once she gets her green card; she'd have at least some semblance of city life and they could still frequently visit Ma and Pa Kettle. So cut the damn cord already, Brandon.

I have nothing but contempt for a doctor who seriously believes in psychics and tarot cards. Are her patients remotely aware what a total loon she is?

Mike is so obviously over Natalie's shit. If she disappeared tomorrow, his primary emotion would be relief.

Jovi the Drunk and Yara the Ice Queen are so perfect for each other. Two horrid people off the market (at least for now).

• Love 14
On 12/22/2020 at 9:16 AM, Frozendiva said:

Rather telling for Natalie to be scraping a tasteless carrot for her meal

Au contraire. Natalie is probably enjoying the tastiest carrots there are - grown by Nash's Organic Produce right there in Sequim.  

D8A2ECB5-ACBC-439D-A462-1EBE6E360C19.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Burning Rubber said:

Jovi seems put upon all the time. He seems irritated with Yara, and so am I. She makes little digs at him about him being required to supply her with a luxury lifestyle, then walks out the furniture store dissatisfied because Jovi doesn't fancy a polyester polar bear rug.

the polar bear rug might have been okay --- but it had embedded glitter!!! I can't imagine how triggered I would be, trying to vacuum the rug and seeing glitter that won't come up! Or, worse, comes off and then gets spread around the house. Oy!!!

For some reason, my FIOS DVR recorded 2 hours of a black screen (except for commercials) so I had to go out of my way to watch this online, on my laptop. I feel triple shame because 1) I took the effort to find a way to watch it at 4 AM, 2) seeing it on my laptop meant I couldn't play solitaire or backgammon while watching it, and 3) watching it from a foot and a half distance seems a lot more... involved... than I wanted to be with these people! I want my social distancing space back between them on my TV and me!!

• LOL 16

Just starting, and my word, Mike is so unenthusiastic about Natalie. He must have agreed to do this season in exchange for the money to turn on the heat? His faces are making me laugh, especially when they are paired with his monotone "I am so excited she is here." Also loved her face while choking down french toast.

ETA: Stephanie's face is distracting me with what seems to be an errant piece of filler to the left of her upper lip.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Julia needs to lay down some boundaries and say "Yes, I will help a little around the house and farm in exchange for my room and board, but I will NOT be shoveling shit out of stalls or climbing into pig pens. If you thought I was going to be your unpaid farmhand, it ain't happening. And I'm going to be fucking your son every night after the two of you go to sleep, so you'd better get used to it. We'll be discreet and respectful, but this separate rooms thing ain't happening either."

Also, Google Maps shows Richmond as a 40-minute drive from Dinwiddie. Brandon and Julia could get a place there once she gets her green card; she'd have at least some semblance of city life and they could still frequently visit Ma and Pa Kettle. So cut the damn cord already, Brandon.

I have nothing but contempt for a doctor who seriously believes in psychics and tarot cards. Are her patients remotely aware what a total loon she is?

Mike is so obviously over Natalie's shit. If she disappeared tomorrow, his primary emotion would be relief.

Jovi the Drunk and Yara the Ice Queen are so perfect for each other. Two horrid people off the market (at least for now).

I don't think Stephanie is a doctor

• Love 6
On 12/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, mamadrama said:

We're going to be forced to watch even more fish out of water hijinks, aren't we? I refuse to believe that Julia and Brandon didn't talk about farm life beforehand. 

I think this is going on Julia's audition reel. She and Brandon probably put their heads together to make sure they'd get on the show and launch their careers as D listers. 

On 12/24/2020 at 12:35 PM, itsadryheat said:

Nothing Sharp gives us will beat Big Ed with Rose's dad.

Well of course not. Sharp playbook, rule one is that any foreign country is poor, backward, primitive, filthy and corrupt. 

7 hours ago, Burning Rubber said:

Yara should see what poor Julia has to endure in terms of home decoration:

- a color scheme of white and oak.

- live cricket bucket in the kitchen

- rows of caged, barking dogs

- a bedroom with stacked coal tar buckets and assorted garage junk

- asshole fundie future in-laws

- store salad dressing presented as an exotic delight

- indentured slavery

Don't forget the reptiles in the living room! 

The salad dressing! Oy. Reminded me of what her face's family sitting in a circle to watch her Russian baby daddy eat AMERICAN CEREAL. 

7 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Ma and Pa Kettle! DEAD

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

A 2-3-hour drive can't be done on a Saturday and Sunday? Mike is looking for excuses to not be in the car with Natalie.

ETA: The music they are playing while NonJovi and Yara are driving back to the apartment is amazing. Like goth metal dread. Love it. FOREBODING!!!

And another comment: Fuck parents Brandon saying that he is making a "joke" about sharing a room when they put fucking CONDOMS next to his bed. 

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 12

Stephanie bringing that young kid to the US to do what exactly? What is he bringing to the table? She, like so many of these dimwits worry about their men talking to other women...your jealousy is stupid because these relationships are transactional, what are you going to do when these men arrive in the US, monitor their phone, have them followed when you are at work, put cameras in the house? Nothing says true love like lack of trust.  Calling this kids mother to check on him? Yeah, that does not look like a mature, trusting relationship, good luck with that Steph.

Once again Mike and Natalie show us a doomed relationship,nothing he does makes her happy.  Snoqualmie is beautiful, that would be a nice day trip, Salish Lodge is a little pricey but he could take her to lunch there...even the drive out there is beautiful, his refusal to say yes, let's plan for that sometime is probably what made Natalie pissy.

"I gave up everything to be here," is the most worn out phrase ever.  What did they give up? You troll for Americans on line, one of them took the bait and you get to leave your country, did you not realize that your friends and family would not be joining you? What career are you leaving behind, pole dancer, trust me, there are poles to be danced on in the US, none of these women are lawyers, doctors, etc...did you not bother to ask about your living conditions or what you would do with your time while the person who is paying for everything is at work?  

I love that the future in laws would get Julia a bike, where would she go if she is miles away from anything?  Did she know she would be living on a muddy farm miles away from anyone or anything? All that was missing was the mother telling Julia to go ahead and scream dear, no one can hear you.

Yara, go home, NonBonJovi is not your soulmate.  

Rebecca and her teenage like obsession with a man too young for her is sickening. Checking and rechecking the website was like watching a teen waiting for One Direction tickets to go on sale, click, click, click, refresh, refresh, got front row!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13

I agree, Mike is totally over Natalie.  I really don't see the attraction between them.  And she is trying the sex kitten routine when she can muster it up but that is having ZERO affect on Mike.  Good for him.

What I can't figure out is what do these couples talk about when making plans for one to come to the others country and home???  Do they not facetime and walk around their homes to show what to expect?  No?  Explain what their days are with work?  And Natalie wasn't that cold.  Sure she had long sleeves on but her middle was showing she didn't pull down.  Does she want the heat on so high she can slink around in sexy outfits to entice Mike into giving her the ring?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I could not believe how much the furniture salesperson overstepped boundaries.  She totally thought Yara would be buying big and so picked her to back up in their argument.  Who was she to tell the boyfriend to keep Yara happy, apologize to her, that he can't say "my apartment," etc.?  She could probably have saved the sale by immediately showing them other white rugs, but instead she doubled down on supporting Yara over him.

Natalie is beyond exhausting.  Yet, Mike chose her so he is getting exactly who he saw in Ukraine.  Natalie believes she can manipulate him into whatever she wants and he is either going to give in on every issue or have to live with her tantrums.  I felt sorry for him on their previous season, but this season?  Not so much as he knows exactly who she is and how she acts.

It boggles my mind that so many of the foreign participants don't look into where they will be living and are shocked! that they are living in rural areas.  And, getting their fiances to move to  big cities?  Most likely unaffordable and difficult to find appropriate employment.  If someone says they don't live in a city, believe them...

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I could not believe how much the furniture salesperson overstepped boundaries.  She totally thought Yara would be buying big and so picked her to back up in their argument.  Who was she to tell the boyfriend to keep Yara happy, apologize to her, that he can't say "my apartment," etc.?  She could probably have saved the sale by immediately showing them other white rugs, but instead she doubled down on supporting Yara over him.

Natalie is beyond exhausting.  Yet, Mike chose her so he is getting exactly who he saw in Ukraine.  Natalie believes she can manipulate him into whatever she wants and he is either going to give in on every issue or have to live with her tantrums.  I felt sorry for him on their previous season, but this season?  Not so much as he knows exactly who she is and how she acts.

It boggles my mind that so many of the foreign participants don't look into where they will be living and are shocked! that they are living in rural areas.  And, getting their fiances to move to  big cities?  Most likely unaffordable and difficult to find appropriate employment.  If someone says they don't live in a city, believe them...

Absolutely! That salesperson ought not be nasty to the one who has the money, that was so stupid.  

Mike needs TLC to play the flashbacks of Natalie flipping out on his last day in Ukraine and about her crying because he believes in aliens and not her religion because when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

It is hard to take Yara seriously with her balancing the hood on on head just so.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Stephanie looks great for her age, but her mind is definitely cognitively aging. She's about 5 - 10 seconds behind everything, and she does have the old lady voice and gait. Very pretty though.

Brandon's mom, Brandon, and the dad, but Julia is about 10 times smarter than any one of them. Same with Yara and Jovi, but Jovi is more lazy than dumb.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike's house needs a couple of hours to heat

Not really.  With the vents on the floor, the place will heat up quickly.  If the system is a heat pump (heat and air conditioning), it will also cool down quickly.  Mike obviously turns the heat WAY down when he goes to bed, as Natalie was shown complaining about the cold first thing in the morning.  Had he turned the heat back up, the place would have been perfectly comfortable for her within 10 minutes.

#voiceofexperience #weliveinthattypeofhouse.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Maybe uncle beau should’ve stuck around. He’d be company for Natalie while Mike’s at work. What is she going to do with herself all day and why didn’t she think about this?  

Poor Julia, although I think Ma and Pa have been encouraged to lay it on thick for TLC storyline. I totally admire hardworking farm folk, they have all my respect, but you have to be born to the life I think. I’ve always been a city girl, I couldn’t do it...good luck Julia.  

Most Hollywood movies and TV depict the United States as mostly city and suburbs with everyone living in mansions. I guess that’s what these 90DF expect.

Hopefully things will ramp up once Zeid arrives.

• Love 2
On 12/26/2020 at 10:31 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The Family Brandon's farm is not a farm it  is a hobby farm with pets. The wire fence isn't even on, it's shitty fence, the animals are vanity animals and members of the family. Did you hear Mother Brandon yelling nein nein nein (no in German) at the shepherds? THEY are  business. Everything else is pets.  

I used to know a couple who trained German Shepherd and sold them as protection dogs.  They used the Schutzhund method, I believe.  

I remember they explained their dogs were trained to respond to German commands so as to avoid confusion (and possibly disaster) if they were trained with English words that could (very unlikely but possibly) be heard in a regular conversation and respond.  

I was only about 12 at the time but that's what I kinda/sorta remember about it.

I wonder if Brandon's parents actually own these dogs or if they're training them for others to purchase.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

Yep!

The furniture salesperson was playing it up for the camera, but what she caused was for Jovi to run, once he realized he had not just one unhappy woman, but two.  If anything gets a man to shut down fast, it's a woman who can't be made happy.....times two. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Mean Jeanne said:

They’re just assuming that Julia is going to pitch in with all of the chores. Sure she should pitch in a little bit, but geez, they act like they’re “training” a long-term employee. 

I had to laugh at Julia’s confused expression when Brandon’s father said, “Now, do you have any questions?” like there was going to be a test 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

have nothing but contempt for a doctor who seriously believes in psychics and tarot cards. Are her patients remotely aware what a total loon she is?

I missed it, is she REALLY a doctor or just plays one on TV? Anyone can pass themself off as some kind of made up doctor of something. For example, my piano tuner calls himself “The Piano Doctor” but I don’t think he has a medical degree. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wonder if Brandon's parents actually own these dogs or if they're training them for others to purchase. 

Look at Brandon and Julia's thread under 'Couples-Spoilers' forum. There's a linked article about the farm, and Brandon's parents do raise a bunch of different animals, including German Shepherds, for purchase. Of course, that's created controversy and Julia has posted a defense.

I wonder why Julia keeps using 'him' for 'he'- as in, 'him doesn't tell parents we sleep in same bed'. She does it over and over, and nobody ever corrects her. 

If Natalie is so damn cold, why doesn't she put on more clothes and wear socks? When will her lips start to deflate? Does Sequim offer a cosmetic surgeon?

I missed most of the Stephanie stuff, but did see Ryan, who makes me think of this: blazing-saddles-2.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I cannot stand Jovi’s sulky, snippy attitude like he’s a 15 yo out shopping with his mom and can’t wait to go home to use his PS5. “Let’s just pick one so we can get out of here”. I get furniture shopping isn’t for everyone but then he shot down her choice and didn’t even try to compromise. Then the little snipe about “learn English”. Seriously, this is teenager shit. I can’t stand him. That poor saleslady who listened to their bullshit and didn’t even get a sale. 

Stephanie is a little kooky but holy crap does she look amazing for 52. I’m 33 and she barely looks older than me. Maybe even younger since two tiny demon spawn haven’t sucked the life and energy out of her. It was beyond weird for her to have her arm around a psychic while FaceTiming Ryan. Yikes about the cousin hookup. That sounds like a good way to start a marriage for sure. 

Mike doesn’t seem to give a tiny shit about Natalie. I hate her but I’m totally on her side about everything. He should’ve known about her healthy eating and stocked the fridge a little. He should’ve put himself in her shoes for like one minute and imagine spending 12 hours everyday alone with no car and absolutely nothing to do but watch TV. I hope he has great internet service out there. Maybe she can take a course. 

• Love 9