Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Sex, Lies and Sandwiches

• Start Topic

I think I read about her walking around naked in front of the crew on Reddit. Also, she might have propositioned a few as well.

Some of the Redditors who claim to have inside information have been woefully wrong (Chase quarantining with Twit) but the exhibitionism seems on point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think I read it hear, not sure from who or where the source came from, but wasn't see inappropriate with the filming crew as well?  I wonder if that is why they continue to show a lot of unflattering sides of her

It wouldn’t surprise me. When have we seen Whitney behaving appropriately with anyone? I can imagine the crew constantly just shrugging “yeah, she’s always like this” when various weightlifting competitors/bridal shop employees/French passersby are expressing shock and confusion. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

I think I read about her walking around naked in front of the crew on Reddit. Also, she might have propositioned a few as well.

Some of the Redditors who claim to have inside information have been woefully wrong (Chase quarantining with Twit) but the exhibitionism seems on point.

Well, the Redditor who posted back in April about Chase expecting a baby in August was certainly mostly correct.  The baby was born  September 6, and sure looks more like a 40 weeker than a 37 weeker. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, the Redditor who posted back in April about Chase expecting a baby in August was certainly mostly correct.  The baby was born  September 6, and sure looks more like a 40 weeker than a 37 weeker. 

The original Amazon registry had a due date of August. It was public. It was only changed after people started posting about it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

The Redditor who posted that Twit was with Casey during quarantine only posted under that identity a single time and went silent when some people questioned the post.

I think the one who said Twit was propositioning the crew and walking around naked was the same one who almost nailed the due date.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ok yes I change my mind. Ruby did hit a point where she became unbearable.  Did we ever get and answer to her "childhood trauma"?

From what I recall that was the "cliffhanger" but it wasn't enough to get her show renewed 😄 

• LOL 1
On 12/25/2020 at 12:04 AM, Irate Panda said:

I might have missed it but why exactly was Tal so outraged with Ryan was it just a kiss Whitney’s ass thing?

Tal was just annoyingly bitchy the whole time.

17 hours ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I love Ruby can not stand Twit.

Oh, please, no. Not that.

• Love 4
On 12/23/2020 at 5:39 PM, bichonblitz said:

Since when did Tal become an asshole? 

Could this be connected in any way with Tal and John breaking up?  If Tal is acting weird in order to maintain his place on this sinking ship, it may have been too much for John, especially after he appeared on the vacation episode with Tal.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

I watched this very late obviously, but this one of the most cringe worthy episodes of anything I have watched in a long time. Buddy and Lennie fakely sniping over Whitney while Whitney sat at a table stuffing her mouth and hooting like some kind of extremely stupid fat monkey was so embarrassing. The whole thing was just so pathetic, honestly. Why does she think it makes her look good to even tease that she might or might not have slept with her ex the first night he popped back up into her house? Also, hilarious to have the whole episode where she was pretending to be paranoid about the pandemic and then they show her letting this guy into her house not knowing where he's been and then sharing a bed with him. I cannot believe this person is real.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:
On 12/23/2020 at 8:39 PM, bichonblitz said:

Since when did Tal become an asshole? 

Could this be connected in any way with Tal and John breaking up?  If Tal is acting weird in order to maintain his place on this sinking ship, it may have been too much for John, especially after he appeared on the vacation episode with Tal.

I can well see that a mature 30-something man, would want nothing to do with this shit show.  

• Love 6
22 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

It’s also possible that whatever happened between Tal and John was upsetting him even if the reason was unrelated. Here he’s having to listen to Whit howl on and on about the end of her fake relationship while he was having real issues with a real relationship at home. So I can see Tal being pissy that he was contractually obligated to the show when he had a real life that he cared far more about. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I haven’t posted for a while because I’ve been preoccupied with other things - like my sister and family having covid and trying to continue to shield my ailing, elderly mom from the virus. That said - this episode annoyed tf out of me.

Leaving “Lennie” out of the picture (because - it’s beyond obvious - he’s a producer plant) the whole “getting away” thing was ridiculous. Wearing a mask for 2 minutes during a lockdown isn’t helpful you complete and utter imbeciles. What’s even more galling to me is that Tal is a mental health care provider; Ashley is both morbidly obese AND a new mom; Whitney and Buddy are both morbidly obese and Todd (I thought) has a brain yet they participated in this shit. They would rather get TLC sheckles than give a f**k about their health.

This episode validates Ryan 100% and marks the last time I can watch this super morbidly obese narcissist pretend to have a decent life. They’re all garbage people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I used to like Tal but now I think he is a delusional garbage person. I would rather go to a serial killer for therapy. I wonder if Todd is getting less screen time due to him bringing the snark.  I laughed hard when he ran laps around her in Hawaii and pulled a face surprise face when learning that Chase cheated. I would love to drink wine with him and talk about all this mess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 12/22/2020 at 6:43 AM, Hana Chan said:

First of all, fuck all these twats for violating stay at home precautions and traveling during a pandemic. I am so tired of these self-entitled assholes crying about how their lives have been disrupted when people are fucking dying and hospitals are overwhelmed. Healthcare workers are being pushed to the breaking point, but Whitney and her idiot friends need a weekend away from home because their lives are so difficult! 🤬

As for Whitney being "crushed" because Buddy has a girlfriend... fuck her and her "the universe revolves around me and my emotional needs". Maybe if she were a little less of a self-centered moron she might be able to find a real relationship and wouldn't have to pay men to pretend to be her boyfriend/fiancé on TV. Hopefully Buddy's GF has a backbone and tells her to fuck off.

THIS. I hate these assholes for doing this when the rest of us skipped traveling and seeing family. Pieces of shit. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

THIS. I hate these assholes for doing this when the rest of us skipped traveling and seeing family. Pieces of shit. 

I turned it off before the gathering. I think I would have felt real rage if I saw them having a big gathering in the middle of a fucking pandemic. I have to assume that this was during a time when restrictions were relaxed as TLC filmed the event. I live in Canada and during the summer we were allowed to travel in the province but we were only at about 200 cases in the province. We are now under lockdown once again. There is not one likeable person on this show and I think I am done with it.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
On 12/24/2020 at 10:07 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Mini Persnickety said she would never skinny dip in a lake like Whitney did for fear of something crawling up inside of her.  

I told her no self-respecting parasite would even consider crawling up into Whitney's lady parts.  😳

ALL of you at Casa Persnickety are hilarious!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 12/25/2020 at 10:27 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think I read it here, not sure from who or where the source came from, but wasn't she inappropriate with the filming crew as well?  I wonder if that is why they continue to show a lot of unflattering sides of her

I wonder when someone is going to sue her for sexual harassment if all of this is true!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2

I hated how much sense Buddy made throughout this episode. (Not that I thought he made a lot of sense, just more than usual.)

On 12/24/2020 at 11:07 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Mini Persnickety said she would never skinny dip in a lake like Whitney did for fear of something crawling up inside of her.  

I told her no self-respecting parasite would even consider crawling up into Whitney's lady parts.  😳

Pole probably has a remedy for this...

• LOL 13

Not only do I think the whole Lenny thing was production driven, but I thought he came across as kind of smarmy. He made me uncomfortable. Weirder yet, Whitney seemed a little "off" in those scenes as well. I was never a Lenny fan (dude hardly ever said a word so I never got to know him), but I don't remember him being so...creepy. 

• Love 4

Buddy does seem to be a paid employee.  Whitney even complained that Buddy usually only gives her 1 piece of toast.  Maybe the hole was to reduce carbs?  Her facial expressions when Buddy was talking about his new gf were of anger.  She was more concerned that Buddy has someone and she doesn't and he cannot be available at all times of the day to make sandwiches.  She should just purchase a Subway.    

• LOL 7

I have to agree with Lennie. He does look like a giant thumb now. Even the mountain man beard looked better than his naked face. Facial hair is his friend...big time. Without it - he is not attractive in the slightest. Although I still think that - receding chin and all - he’s out of Twit’s league. But I’ll bet she thinks the exact opposite. She seems to really believe she’s hot shit.

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
  • Love 1
On 12/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, Shieldmaiden said:

C38CE337-8424-4258-B84E-ABCA2571E56C.jpeg

OMG!! I laughed out loud at that. Tham\nk goodness I didn't take a drink before looking....man I needed that laugh!!

Edited by Gramto6
tyupo
  • Love 2

I like how Whitney tries and paint Ryan’s friend as a fatphobe because he said yikes when she rips her bathing suit off. Umm maybe he’s saying yikes because he just met your stupid ass 5 minutes ago.  I really can’t stand this bitch sometimes.  

• Love 13

Even more telling was her passive/aggressive question to him, "you're in the water with a fat girl, are you OK with that?" Him saying "yikes" as well not being interested in her was enough to strike out in anger.

When you think about it, first she was annoyed that Buddy had invited Brittany, probably she was annoyed that Heather  had declined the invitation, and then, the fairly attractive guy that Ryan brought along seemed indifferent. Our girl was not having a great weekend and acted out while the cameras were running. Imagine what she is like without them.

• Love 12
On 12/29/2020 at 8:10 PM, Gramto6 said:

OMG!! I laughed out loud at that. Thank goodness I didn't take a drink before looking....man I needed that laugh!!

Fixed a couple typos don't know why it reposted

Edited by Gramto6
On 12/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, Hana Chan said:

I know that TLC ultimately was behind this idiotic foray, but that doesn't change how totally irresponsible it was. Especially when we consider when this was filmed and cases were spiking all over the country. I'm not expecting a network like this to show good sense, but it really was a terrible lapse of judgement both on TLC's and Whitney's parts.

It's possible that they all had covid tests before they left, and if so, I think the audience should know about it.  They are still being filmed by the production crew, and I *think* that means they all had negative results. 

On 1/1/2021 at 8:04 AM, Irate Panda said:

I like how Whitney tries and paint Ryan’s friend as a fatphobe because he said yikes when she rips her bathing suit off. Umm maybe he’s saying yikes because he just met your stupid ass 5 minutes ago.  I really can’t stand this bitch sometimes.  

Between that and her pissing in the water, I really hope Campbell and Brittany received hazard pay for filming with the odious Whitney.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 1/2/2021 at 11:24 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Between that and her pissing in the water, I really hope Campbell and Brittany received hazard pay for filming with the odious Whitney.  

I was just coming here to talk about this solo skinny dipping in a crowd, and the compulsive announcement of urination (let alone the compulsive urination) in shared water.

What kind of reaction is she hoping to elicit?  No one else wants to skinny dip?  I'm a big fan of naked swimming myself, but I'm damned if I'd ever whip my suit off if we all hadn't decided to do it, and particularly in the presence of strangers.  Did she think everyone would follow her lead and get naked?  Did it occur to her to ask, before taking off her suit, if we were going to get naked?  It's fun to swim naked, but just sitting there treading water?  I'm confused.  What did she hope would happen?  Was it enough that she shocked the newbies--I assume the barnacle were used to this, probably expected it (I know I did).

And peeing in shared water?  I've peed, in emergencies, in swimming pools and in the ocean.  I've never swum in a lake, but I assume that if I had to, I'd pee there, too.  But to announce it?  Was it supposed to be hilarious?  She certainly seemed to be amused.  It's kind of a bro thing, maybe?

The only thing I can think of is that she would love it if someone, preferably everyone, followed her lead and went naked and announced they'd peed.  But she does this shit over and over, and if that's what she wants, she's never gotten it afaik.

Why, Whitney, why?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I was just coming here to talk about this solo skinny dipping in a crowd, and the compulsive announcement of urination (let alone the compulsive urination) in shared water.

What kind of reaction is she hoping to elicit?  No one else wants to skinny dip?  I'm a big fan of naked swimming myself, but I'm damned if I'd ever whip my suit off if we all hadn't decided to do it, and particularly in the presence of strangers.  Did she think everyone would follow her lead and get naked?  Did it occur to her to ask, before taking off her suit, if we were going to get naked?  It's fun to swim naked, but just sitting there treading water?  I'm confused.  What did she hope would happen?  Was it enough that she shocked the newbies--I assume the barnacle were used to this, probably expected it (I know I did).

And peeing in shared water?  I've peed, in emergencies, in swimming pools and in the ocean.  I've never swum in a lake, but I assume that if I had to, I'd pee there, too.  But to announce it?  Was it supposed to be hilarious?  She certainly seemed to be amused.  It's kind of a bro thing, maybe?

The only thing I can think of is that she would love it if someone, preferably everyone, followed her lead and went naked and announced they'd peed.  But she does this shit over and over, and if that's what she wants, she's never gotten it afaik.

Why, Whitney, why?

Yes, this whole be naked and pee everywhere is so bizarre to me.  I mean the first time it’s like ok maybe it’s for shock value, but she does it all the time and let’s say the barnacles think this is all normal, why is she doing this with 2 people she literally just met? It’s just so pathetic.  

• Love 8

Yes, this whole be naked and pee everywhere is so bizarre to me.  I mean the first time it’s like ok maybe it’s for shock value, but she does it all the time and let’s say the barnacles think this is all normal, why is she doing this with 2 people she literally just met? It’s just so pathetic.  

It's so pathetic.  With the people she just meets (particularly men), I honestly think the nakedness comes from a place of anger.  She knows deep down she's not physically attractive so she's going to put it right in any guys face and force them to look at it.  It's acting out.  Bonus points if they say something like "yikes" because then she can also deem then a fat hater.  

For the barnacles, I think it's a sad need to be the constant center of attention.  Whether she gets an eye roll or a laugh, it's all still the attention she craves.  Highly embarrassing for a grown woman and the ways she goes about seeking attention are truly pathetic.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

It's so pathetic.  With the people she just meets (particularly men), I honestly think the nakedness comes from a place of anger.  She knows deep down she's not physically attractive so she's going to put it right in any guys face and force them to look at it.  It's acting out.  Bonus points if they say something like "yikes" because then she can also deem then a fat hater.  

For the barnacles, I think it's a sad need to be the constant center of attention.  Whether she gets an eye roll or a laugh, it's all still the attention she craves.  Highly embarrassing for a grown woman and the ways she goes about seeking attention are truly pathetic.  

Yeah, it comes across as a challenge. Like a toddler, she seems to crave attention and it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative. It also seems to be a part of the self full-filled prophecy she probably has. She thinks people (mostly men) don't like her because she's fat, so she does something gross or inappropriate to elicit the response from them that she thought they secretly held the whole time anyway. "He's hot, but he'll never like me because even if he denies it, he thinks I'm fat and gross. So I'll fart or pee or sniff his armpit or whatever, and when he makes a disgusted face it will PROVE that he'd thought that about me the whole time." 

It would be sad if she weren't so obnoxious. 

• Love 9