Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Just Don’t Sink It

druzy
  • Start Topic

Leah steps in when tensions between the twins boil over.  Kailyn is forced to navigate the fallout of strong statements she made about Javi.  Jade attempts to rebuild a positive co-parenting relationship with Sean.

Airs December 22, 2020

• Love 2

Leah, as a former preteen ( many, many decades ago), I can tell you that giving a speech during a sibling blowup is wasted energy. I feel for you, because you are on camera and feel as if you have to address it, but they aren’t  paying any attention to you and are cursing you out in their minds.  I felt for Chelsea & Cole while Watson was having his meltdown because he’s no dummy and probably realizes that he’s on camera so he’s got them by the short hairs. I appreciate that she is more concerned about her children than about this very lucrative gig ( in fact, do either she or Cole have jobs?). Can’t say the same for Kailyn who allows a crying baby to continue because she caused drama with her ex and his girlfriend. She did not appear to be paying a bit of attention to him she was so focused on her own situation.  

• Love 6

Kail, if you stir the shit pot, then you get to lick the spoon. 

This isn't the first time Gracie has been vicious to her twin. Someone other than Leah needs to sit her down and be clear about her twin's condition and how much worse things are going to be getting. 

• Love 11

I'm sick of seeing Leah's never had a job ass driving around in a $60K Suburban. I hope she has money put back for a wheelchair accessible vehicle.

Karl is a pathetic human being!

Just seeing the previews for Teen Mom OG made the hair on the back of my neck bristle up.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 13

I was appalled by Kailyn ignoring her newborn screaming in the back of the car...OMG...that was truly horrible. More concerned about baby daddy/mama trouble and mixing it up for the cameras then stopping the car and giving the baby a bottle. Kailyn has a big mouth and loves spewing shit out on camera...does she not think that this will get back to her kids? Issac and Lincoln are getting older and their peers will soon be saying things to them about the stuff their Mom does and says. She's probably one of the most selfish, self absorbed TM's ever. And let's talk about this strange new relationship she is in with Jo and Vee...they should be very wary of her and her motives for this sudden kum by yah love fest she's promoting. Especially Vee...Kail is a serial cheater and already cheated on a boyfriend with Jo. I wouldn't get so cozy with her...it's great to see the kids together but Kail becoming a third wheel at the house is a red flag for me. And who is the guy in the car with her? Another boyfriend or just a hanger on? He seemed irritated at poor little Creed crying...he didn't even offer to hold him and settle him down...just turned around and gave Creed a look of annoyance. 

Chelsea and Cole rewarding tantrums with junk food from the convenience store is lazy parenting. And now they're adding another one to the mix...Watson will be a pro in no time in getting what he wants just by screaming his head off. Wow...what pushovers.

Why is Brianna trying so hard to get this waste of space to be a responsible parent? The fact that he keeps calling her stupid and then tops it off with a "if you don't like the way I do drop offs and pick ups of Nova then do it yourself" was a slap in the face to his kid. He's just a lazy ass dead beat Dad. He just doesn't want to the extra things he should do to be a strong and positive presence in his daughter's life. He's just a loser. Face it Brianna and move on. I wouldn't want my daughter over at his house...especially if he can't get her to her school or activites on time or worse be so late to pick her up she's the last one left. 

Leah...just shut up with all the be nice and be kind stuff...I feel badly for Gracie. She always has to be understanding and forgiving of Ali and when she does interact as a typical sister to sister thing, she gets yelled at and told she's insensitive and needs to alter her behavior. Ali needs to learn to stand up for herself and fight her own battles despite her disability. Why didn't Leah put the suitcase in the car? Ali is a great kid but Gracie is also...she must feel that whatever Ali does and says is fine BECAUSE she's disabled...but if she does or says similar things she's the bad daughter. Adorable dog...what happened to the other dog they had? 

Jade...more drama with Sean who can't control his temper. Why oh why is she allowing him back in to watch Kloie? Kloie would be much better off at daycare a few days a week rather than be beholding to this guy. 

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Quilty said:

Wow. Watson meltdown. Chelsea's kids get a treat every time they drive by a gas station. Aubree does the same thing.

Parenting 101 - do not reward tantrums.  I know sometimes the kid is screaming and you are literally wanting to pull your flesh off (may or may not have happened to me this morning) and you just want the tantrum to stop.  But that's when you have to dig in your heels.  Although, truth be told, I have given in here and there because I just can't deal... Hope she doesn't make a habit out of that.

On 12/20/2020 at 4:59 PM, druzy said:

Leah steps in when tensions between the twins boil over.  Kailyn is forced to navigate the fallout of strong statements she made about Javi.  Jade attempts to rebuild a positive co-parenting relationship with Sean.

Airs December 22, 2020

Is this how girls fight?  That whole "fight" seemed very tame.  I wouldn't have even looked back in the car if my boys did that.  I would have asked if anyone was bleeding and then kept driving.  I was more worried about the dog, poor thing.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Leah...just shut up with all the be nice and be kind stuff...I feel badly for Gracie. She always has to be understanding and forgiving of Ali and when she does interact as a typical sister to sister thing, she gets yelled at and told she's insensitive and needs to alter her behavior. Ali needs to learn to stand up for herself and fight her own battles despite her disability. Why didn't Leah put the suitcase in the car? Ali is a great kid but Gracie is also...she must feel that whatever Ali does and says is fine BECAUSE she's disabled...but if she does or says similar things she's the bad daughter. Adorable dog...what happened to the other dog they had?

My heart just broke for Gracie. Yes, calling your disabled sister "lazy" is cruel, but you could tell the minute she said it she regretted it, and not just because she got yelled at but because she knew it was a deeply hurtful thing to say,  and Leah kept harping on it. I also get the impression that Corey really overcompensates for Ali's condition when the twins are with him (and Gracie might be a little too reminiscent of Leah for his tastes).

10 (almost 11) year olds are going to occasionally say tactless and hurtful comments. I am sure some day these kids will really appreciate their adolescent blunders being broadcast for the whole world to judge just so their lazy parents didn't have to work a real job. 

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Leah...just shut up with all the be nice and be kind stuff...I feel badly for Gracie. She always has to be understanding and forgiving of Ali and when she does interact as a typical sister to sister thing, she gets yelled at and told she's insensitive and needs to alter her behavior. Ali needs to learn to stand up for herself and fight her own battles despite her disability. Why didn't Leah put the suitcase in the car? Ali is a great kid but Gracie is also...she must feel that whatever Ali does and says is fine BECAUSE she's disabled...but if she does or says similar things she's the bad daughter.

I feel for Gracie too. Now I am not saying Gracie is an angel who is never in the wrong, but given the life experiences I have had (and people in similar situations to myself have had), the disabled sibling is often given the benefit of the doubt, more leeway etc because of the adult's guilt. I have seen previously Ali be a little shit to Gracie, and claim she was pushed when SHE started the fight and Gracie has ended up in trouble.

58 minutes ago, Tatum said:

My heart just broke for Gracie. Yes, calling your disabled sister "lazy" is cruel, but you could tell the minute she said it she regretted it, and not just because she got yelled at but because she knew it was a deeply hurtful thing to say,  and Leah kept harping on it. I also get the impression that Corey really overcompensates for Ali's condition when the twins are with him (and Gracie might be a little too reminiscent of Leah for his tastes).

10 (almost 11) year olds are going to occasionally say tactless and hurtful comments. I am sure some day these kids will really appreciate their adolescent blunders being broadcast for the whole world to judge just so their lazy parents didn't have to work a real job. 

I dont think Gracie really thinks Ali is lazy, but she probably knows Ali can be manipulative and will use her disability when she wants to get xyz from her parents/caregivers- of course that doesn't make her any less disabled or needing of help sometimes, but as the "typical one" you get tired of ALWAYS having to adjust to your sibling.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I feel for Gracie too. Now I am not saying Gracie is an angel who is never in the wrong, but given the life experiences I have had (and people in similar situations to myself have had), the disabled sibling is often given the benefit of the doubt, more leeway etc because of the adult's guilt. I have seen previously Ali be a little shit to Gracie, and claim she was pushed when SHE started the fight and Gracie has ended up in trouble.

I dont think Gracie really thinks Ali is lazy, but she probably knows Ali can be manipulative and will use her disability when she wants to get xyz from her parents/caregivers- of course that doesn't make her any less disabled or needing of help sometimes, but as the "typical one" you get tired of ALWAYS having to adjust to your sibling.

Right- Gracie probably never gets a pass on anything. Other kids get cut slack when they're overtired, or injured (in some minor way), or disappointed at some outcome, or just in general moody, but Gracie has the constant comparison to the much more suffering Ali, and complaints that would normally be considered just get brushed aside.

I'm reminded of the scene in Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper, when the family finds out Kate has leukemia and goes through battery after battery of testing, and her older brother (who is still a young child) has to give blood to see if he's a match. He's crying to his mom over how much the blood draw hurts- something that would normally break any parent's heart- but after seeing how much worse Kate has had it over the same course of the day, she can't even muster up any sympathy for her son.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I'm reminded of the scene in Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper, when the family finds out Kate has leukemia and goes through battery after battery of testing, and her older brother (who is still a young child) has to give blood to see if he's a match. He's crying to his mom over how much the blood draw hurts- something that would normally break any parent's heart- but after seeing how much worse Kate has had it over the same course of the day, she can't even muster up any sympathy for her son.

Dont even get me started on my Sister's Keeper, although it makes my Mom look goddess like in comparison. She read it after I did and as an adult she told me it made her cry because the typical children suffered so much and was I really treated like that (no I was not, I promise but my Mom was so scared of that).

Parents are people too, and are not perfect, and have moods and get tired. I get this. No parent is perfect, but I would appreciate it if Leah would at least TRY to be aware of how Gracie might be feeling. A few seasons ago Corey mentioned getting Gracie involved in some programs for siblings of kids with disabilities, I wonder what came of that. (yes of course I know we are in the pandemic now, but I wonder if she ever got involved)

And up thread you were right- Leah is putting all of her children's family dynamics on tv because she doesnt want to get a job. Gracie has a right to her private feelings and so does Ali, the dont need every sibling fight broadcasted to the world.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Especially Vee...Kail is a serial cheater and already cheated on a boyfriend with Jo. I wouldn't get so cozy with her...it's great to see the kids together but Kail becoming a third wheel at the house is a red flag for me.

If Jo is stupid enough to touch Kailyn, Vee is better off without him. That being said, I know where you're coming from and I agree. Its not even the "cheating" thing, it's the complete disregard for other people's lives and lack of boundaries. Kailyn is also a LIAR who claims she is a victim of DV when all the evidence points to her being the aggressor. I could actually see her hitting on Jo, Jo pushing her away, and Kailyn lying about it. 

Jo and Vee need to be careful letting Kailyn be close to them emotionally. I know its hard because of course Issac is a member of their family, and they love Lincoln too- the kids didn't ask to be a part of any of this.

• Love 6

Chelsea:  I am trying to think in what universe it would be acceptable to subject infants and toddlers to scary invasive nasal swabs three times a week on the pretext of making sure that these babies haven't somehow stumbled on covid virulent enough to affect MTV staff who aren't even touching them. If I was Chelsea I'd tell MTV to go fuck themselves.  Babies!!!  For God's sake.  And as for Watson's meltdown, that brought me back.  My son at that age would decide he wanted something while we were in the car and have a complete freakout/meltdown that seemed endless when I refused to divert and go get it, whatever it was. It was usually prompted by driving my a McDonalds.  (Weirdly enough he always wanted to order the salad and I had to beg a happy meal toy outside of the happy meal for him. He didn't get that salad desire from me, sadly.) Anyway, I think that giving in to those tantrums is not wise but since they were filming on camera I get why they wanted to shut Watson up asap. I would probably have done the same thing.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Clawdel said:

This isn't the first time Gracie has been vicious to her twin. Someone other than Leah needs to sit her down and be clear about her twin's condition and how much worse things are going to be getting. 

She knows...to me Gracie is just being a typical sibling. They all fight and have disagreements about who started what or who said what. Maybe Leah should go back to having alone time with each girl once a month like she did in a few seasons ago. Do some mother/daughter things with each one. Especially at this age before the hormones really kick in and boys become more important than familial relationships. BTW, Gracie is going to be a gorgeous...

• Love 4

Chelsea should have done to Watson what Kailyn did to Creed and just ignored him. They knew they were in the wrong because they made sure they let us know that they gave into Watson and didn’t care. Whatever. That’s not cute. 

• Love 9
On 12/23/2020 at 9:40 AM, Clawdel said:

This. Is. Awesome!  Stealing...So interesting how Kail wants to run away.  

I understand Chelsea’s concern.  That’s a lot of testing for little kids.  They don’t need to be on the show. 

Devoin is devoid of responsibility...agreed he’s not going to change.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Leah is doing Ali no favor by not allowing her to fight her own fights.  Gracie is in an impossible situation; she is not allowed to respond naturally to anything Ali does to her, and Ali is learning to rely on adult interference and pity to get her out of trouble.  I haven't seen Gracie doing anything seriously dangerous to Ali; Leah needs to butt out.  The worst thing a person with a disability can do is to elicit pity--she needs to be allowed to make mistakes (as does Gracie) and figure out how to work things out (as does Gracie).  Maybe it's easier (and satisfying) for Ali to let Leah fight her battles with Gracie for her, but it's not helping either of them mature.

Leah needs counseling with someone who specializes in siblings with disabilities issues, and Gracie needs to be hooked up with a support group for such siblings.  Both of those supports exist in Charleston, and Leah needs to take advantage of them.

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Leah is doing Ali no favor by not allowing her to fight her own fights.  Gracie is in an impossible situation; she is not allowed to respond naturally to anything Ali does to her, and Ali is learning to rely on adult interference and pity to get her out of trouble.  I haven't seen Gracie doing anything seriously dangerous to Ali; Leah needs to butt out.  The worst thing a person with a disability can do is to elicit pity--she needs to be allowed to make mistakes (as does Gracie) and figure out how to work things out (as does Gracie).  Maybe it's easier (and satisfying) for Ali to let Leah fight her battles with Gracie for her, but it's not helping either of them mature.

Leah needs counseling with someone who specializes in siblings with disabilities issues, and Gracie needs to be hooked up with a support group for such siblings.  Both of those supports exist in Charleston, and Leah needs to take advantage of them.

I agree 100%. 

• Love 2
On 12/23/2020 at 12:00 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

I was appalled by Kailyn ignoring her newborn screaming in the back of the car...OMG...that was truly horrible. More concerned about baby daddy/mama trouble and mixing it up for the cameras then stopping the car and giving the baby a bottle. Kailyn has a big mouth and loves spewing shit out on camera...does she not think that this will get back to her kids? Issac and Lincoln are getting older and their peers will soon be saying things to them about the stuff their Mom does and says. She's probably one of the most selfish, self absorbed TM's ever. And let's talk about this strange new relationship she is in with Jo and Vee...they should be very wary of her and her motives for this sudden kum by yah love fest she's promoting. Especially Vee...Kail is a serial cheater and already cheated on a boyfriend with Jo. I wouldn't get so cozy with her...it's great to see the kids together but Kail becoming a third wheel at the house is a red flag for me. And who is the guy in the car with her? Another boyfriend or just a hanger on? He seemed irritated at poor little Creed crying...he didn't even offer to hold him and settle him down...just turned around and gave Creed a look of annoyance. 

Chelsea and Cole rewarding tantrums with junk food from the convenience store is lazy parenting. And now they're adding another one to the mix...Watson will be a pro in no time in getting what he wants just by screaming his head off. Wow...what pushovers.

Why is Brianna trying so hard to get this waste of space to be a responsible parent? The fact that he keeps calling her stupid and then tops it off with a "if you don't like the way I do drop offs and pick ups of Nova then do it yourself" was a slap in the face to his kid. He's just a lazy ass dead beat Dad. He just doesn't want to the extra things he should do to be a strong and positive presence in his daughter's life. He's just a loser. Face it Brianna and move on. I wouldn't want my daughter over at his house...especially if he can't get her to her school or activites on time or worse be so late to pick her up she's the last one left. 

Jade...more drama with Sean who can't control his temper. Why oh why is she allowing him back in to watch Kloie? Kloie would be much better off at daycare a few days a week rather than be beholding to this guy. 

The boy in the front seat of the car is her manny Kayden. Notice she asked him if creed was tired and he replied he was exhausted? He’s the live in Manny. His mom and him live with Kail. He just turned 16.  Natalie, the blonde in the gender reveal pics and Kayden was the boy in the gender reveal pics. They live there. (Allegedly but If you keep an eye out in pics they are always there) He always has Creed. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Mkay said:

The boy in the front seat of the car is her manny Kayden. Notice she asked him if creed was tired and he replied he was exhausted? He’s the live in Manny. His mom and him live with Kail. He just turned 16.  Natalie, the blonde in the gender reveal pics and Kayden was the boy in the gender reveal pics. They live there. (Allegedly but If you keep an eye out in pics they are always there) He always has Creed. 

Is Natalie the woman who went to her ultrasound with her and takes care of the kids when she has appointments? Wow...just think if Kailyn had to do all this stuff without help? She would be freaking out and having meltdowns all the time. Kayden isn't much help. Looks like he's ambivalent and disinterested in Creed. You couldn't pay me enough to live with and work for a crazy bitch like Kailyn.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Is Natalie the woman who went to her ultrasound with her and takes care of the kids when she has appointments? Wow...just think if Kailyn had to do all this stuff without help? She would be freaking out and having meltdowns all the time. Kayden isn't much help. Looks like he's ambivalent and disinterested in Creed. You couldn't pay me enough to live with and work for a crazy bitch like Kailyn.

Yes. She was also with her when they flew to Dallas. Kayden included. She says the friend isn’t a live in Nanny but that’s hard to believe. Can’t find the Dallas picture on the plane but her Instagram stories were full of Kayden on his bday a week or so ago. 

D909D305-E399-4691-B3B8-68884FCEAE44.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So Sean *does* play with Chloe.  Glad to see it--and look how the little girl's behavior changes for the better when she is given appropriate attention.

Jade has totally lost my support, and I was all for her up to the last couple of episodes.  Has she ever, ever required her druggy parents to take a drug test as a condition of their helping to care for Chloe? Klooey?  Whatever.  She uses Sean shamelessly, and I think it's a point in his favor that he puts up with it, I assume so he can remain in his daughter's life.  Did you see how she cannot let him get two words out?  He was trying to explain why he was so unhappy, and she wasn't having any of it.  The fact that she's the only breadwinner right now is, for her, the one and only truth.  Which must be shouted from the rooftops and drown out anyone else's voice.

She seems to believe that Sean isn't trying to find work, or to return to school.  Not so simple in these terrible times.  I don't know what he's supposed to be doing.

• Love 6

I can’t imagine living on a daily basis with a life suck such as Jade. Uh! The constant complaining! She makes me feel bad for Sean. He was trying to open up and apologize and explain what he had been feeling, but she never let him speak. It’s such an unhealthy relationship. They ALL need therapy.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

So Sean *does* play with Chloe.  Glad to see it--and look how the little girl's behavior changes for the better when she is given appropriate attention.

Jade has totally lost my support, and I was all for her up to the last couple of episodes.  Has she ever, ever required her druggy parents to take a drug test as a condition of their helping to care for Chloe? Klooey?  Whatever.  She uses Sean shamelessly, and I think it's a point in his favor that he puts up with it, I assume so he can remain in his daughter's life.  Did you see how she cannot let him get two words out?  He was trying to explain why he was so unhappy, and she wasn't having any of it.  The fact that she's the only breadwinner right now is, for her, the one and only truth.  Which must be shouted from the rooftops and drown out anyone else's voice.

She seems to believe that Sean isn't trying to find work, or to return to school.  Not so simple in these terrible times.  I don't know what he's supposed to be doing.

I agree with most of what you wrote...however...Sean is very manipulative. Whenever he has a violent meltdown and acts out by trashing something or busting a window or whatever...he reappears after a week or so and is very apologetic and calm. This is always followed by him needing to stay there with the added bonus of him watching Kloie. Then after a few months it's back to arguing, cursing and then him doing the usual trashing of a room or breaking a window or something else. It's a vicious cycle between these two. Round and round...the thing that was very disturbing this time was his short fuse with Kloie and the way he flew off the handle with her. It scared me...he's very unstable and needs professional help to get out of this rut he's in. No HS diploma or even a GED and he's 30??? No skill or trade either...no wonder he's mad and reactive to everything. He has big plans for his future but never seems to get around to doing the first steps to acheiving them. Without a GED his job possibilites are very limited...but he could find work at a Costco doing loading and unloading of goods or Walmart. The pay isn't great but its work...it would give him a sense of purpose and structure to his day and help his self esteem. Without a GED or a skill he's going to be relegated to work like this...that's the reality of today's job market. At least he would have somewhere to go each day and pull in a paycheck.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I agree with most of what you wrote...however...Sean is very manipulative. Whenever he has a violent meltdown and acts out by trashing something or busting a window or whatever...he reappears after a week or so and is very apologetic and calm. This is always followed by him needing to stay there with the added bonus of him watching Kloie. Then after a few months it's back to arguing, cursing and then him doing the usual trashing of a room or breaking a window or something else. It's a vicious cycle between these two. Round and round...the thing that was very disturbing this time was his short fuse with Kloie and the way he flew off the handle with her. It scared me...he's very unstable and needs professional help to get out of this rut he's in. No HS diploma or even a GED and he's 30??? No skill or trade either...no wonder he's mad and reactive to everything. He has big plans for his future but never seems to get around to doing the first steps to acheiving them. Without a GED his job possibilites are very limited...but he could find work at a Costco doing loading and unloading of goods or Walmart. The pay isn't great but its work...it would give him a sense of purpose and structure to his day and help his self esteem. Without a GED or a skill he's going to be relegated to work like this...that's the reality of today's job market. At least he would have somewhere to go each day and pull in a paycheck.

You're right about Sean, of course.  I think I was so blown away by the barrage Jade fired at him when he tried to talk to her that I blocked out the truly disturbing behavior we've seen from him.  There is no reason he couldn't be working on his GED, for starters, and Jade is right--he hasn't made any effort to get any kind of job. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Mothra said:

You're right about Sean, of course.  I think I was so blown away by the barrage Jade fired at him when he tried to talk to her that I blocked out the truly disturbing behavior we've seen from him.  There is no reason he couldn't be working on his GED, for starters, and Jade is right--he hasn't made any effort to get any kind of job. 

Jade...OMG...she never shuts up. She doesn't receive...just bulldozes over anyone who is talking to her. She and Sean just don't jibe well at all. She isn't tactful at all with him and just lets loose on his failures and shortcomings. His response is reactive amd ultimately angry and explosive. I just don't see any hope for them as successful co-parents for Kloie if they don't get some professional help.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

To visit Sterling. 🙄

This is why the virus is spreading...people like Kail flying around the country spreading the virus with four kids and two of them aren't vaccinated. I would imagine that those two boys will not be allowed to attend public or private schools when the time comes to enroll them...especially after this pandemic. She and her family are walking super spreaders.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, zenme said:

I want Sterling out of my city if it's going be bringing people the likes of Kailyn around.   

Exactly...I have no respect for someone who doesn't vaccinate her kids. And she's doing it because Chris doesn't beleive in vaccines? the guy that won't provide support for his kids and uses and abuses her? If Jo or Javi had said the same thing and demanded that their sons not get vaccinated I doubt she would have complied...she would have turned this into a major drama filled issue and defied both of them and had Issac and Lincoln vaccinated behind their backs. MTV should get a legal waiver not to film her or her kids until the two younger ones are vaccinated. They present a clear and present danger to the MTV crew and producers...if one of these little boys gets measles or some other disease that they haven't been vaccinated for it can be passed along to someone who hasn't had a booster shot or who may have a loved one at home who is at risk. And just think about her irresponsibility of flying during the Thanksgiving holiday with two children that have not had vaccines???  With a pandemic plaguing our country no less!!! It boggles the mind....I am just blown away by her selfish, careless, ignorant thought process let alone her sick need to grovel to a man that is just using her for booty calls. She disgusts me...she can wear all the "Mama Bear" "My Tribe" t shirts she wants, it doesn't make her a good mom. She's actually a shitty mom who makes lousy decisions and blasts her personal grievances with her kids fathers, including sexual stuff, on TV...not caring one iota if her older boys hear about it from their classmates or neighborhood kids. Yeah...she's some role model.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Exactly...I have no respect for someone who doesn't vaccinate her kids. And she's doing it because Chris doesn't beleive in vaccines? the guy that won't provide support for his kids and uses and abuses her? If Jo or Javi had said the same thing and demanded that their sons not get vaccinated I doubt she would have complied...she would have turned this into a major drama filled issue and defied both of them and had Issac and Lincoln vaccinated behind their backs. MTV should get a legal waiver not to film her or her kids until the two younger ones are vaccinated. They present a clear and present danger to the MTV crew and producers...if one of these little boys gets measles or some other disease that they haven't been vaccinated for it can be passed along to someone who hasn't had a booster shot or who may have a loved one at home who is at risk. And just think about her irresponsibility of flying during the Thanksgiving holiday with two children that have not had vaccines???  With a pandemic plaguing our country no less!!! It boggles the mind....I am just blown away by her selfish, careless, ignorant thought process let alone her sick need to grovel to a man that is just using her for booty calls. She disgusts me...she can wear all the "Mama Bear" "My Tribe" t shirts she wants, it doesn't make her a good mom. She's actually a shitty mom who makes lousy decisions and blasts her personal grievances with her kids fathers, including sexual stuff, on TV...not caring one iota if her older boys hear about it from their classmates or neighborhood kids. Yeah...she's some role model.

To go visit a friend (not even family, not that it makes a difference), but a friend she had a falling out with and hadn’t talked to in years.   We didn’t go visit my parents for Christmas, this is the first Christmas I’ve not had with them in 43 years, my entire life. But this bish goes to see a kinda sorta friend for the heck of it?  FOH.

• Love 12
Just now, geauxaway said:

To go visit a friend (not even family, not that it makes a difference), but a friend she had a falling out with and hadn’t talked to in years.   We didn’t go visit my parents for Christmas, this is the first Christmas I’ve not had with them in 43 years, my entire life. But this bish goes to see a kinda sorta friend for the heck of it?  FOH.

Doesn't she have a falling out with everyone? She lives in a perpetual state being in/out with people. It's exhausting. How long before this new friend/babysitter and her son the nanny are on the outs with her?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Doesn't she have a falling out with everyone? She lives in a perpetual state being in/out with people. It's exhausting. How long before this new friend/babysitter and her son the nanny are on the outs with her?

Depends on how bad they want to stay on her payroll.  ALL of her friendships are 100% transactional.   Yes, completely exhausting and also such a poor example for her kids.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Depends on how bad they want to stay on her payroll.  ALL of her friendships are 100% transactional.   Yes, completely exhausting and also such a poor example for her kids.  

But.....she’s such a great Mom and her kids are happy.  Hahahahaha I had to. For those kids, the loss of Becky had to hurt. When Bone stuck by Kail while pregnant with “Baby Lo” and she dropped her, that had to hurt. Chris before friends. Summer is coming. He will find a way to be back for pool season. Kail will let him.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 12/26/2020 at 11:03 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Jade...OMG...she never shuts up. She doesn't receive...just bulldozes over anyone who is talking to her. She and Sean just don't jibe well at all. She isn't tactful at all with him and just lets loose on his failures and shortcomings. His response is reactive amd ultimately angry and explosive. I just don't see any hope for them as successful co-parents for Kloie if they don't get some professional help.

But would Jade let the therapist get a word in edgewise? 

Judgy McJudgerson here:  I think they are both too stupid to benefit from talk therapy.  I also think that it's a good thing there are cameras on Chloe; I think on a couple of occasions the presence of a camera saved that kid from physical abuse.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Mkay said:

But.....she’s such a great Mom and her kids are happy.  Hahahahaha I had to. For those kids, the loss of Becky had to hurt. When Bone stuck by Kail while pregnant with “Baby Lo” and she dropped her, that had to hurt. Chris before friends. Summer is coming. He will find a way to be back for pool season. Kail will let him.  

Becky and Bone were good friends to her, she was a fool to put Chris over them, when I'm sure they never asked her to do so. Kailyn doesnt want actual intimate relationships (I mean emotionally intimate not sexual), she wants a crowd of "yes people" who do what she says. Which is why she has staff and runs away people who could actually over her friendship.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

But would Jade let the therapist get a word in edgewise? 

Judgy McJudgerson here:  I think they are both too stupid to benefit from talk therapy.  I also think that it's a good thing there are cameras on Chloe; I think on a couple of occasions the presence of a camera saved that kid from physical abuse.

You make a good point...the therapist would have to have total control over the sessions with Jade. Sean might benefit from a counselor/coach type of therapy. He needs someone to get him organized and make a plan for him with goals to achieve. One step at a time. I've seen shows where guys like him change completely when they get one on one attention from a life coach. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3