Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three: Speculation for The Mandalorian

• Start Topic

Din now has a big problem on/in his hands.  Literally.  He's the ruler of Mandalore because he wields the Darksaber?  He's not going to like that, and neither is Bo Katan...  I think Season 3 will start there, and then we'll eventually get Grogu back from Luke.  

At least it doesn't look like Grogu will be switching over to any of the new spin-offs, because it wasn't Ahsoka who showed up to save them.  Unless she teams up with Luke?  But I can't see the showrunners investing in an entire series, or even multiple episodes, of de-aged CGI Mark Hamill.  That must be time consuming and expensive.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

But I can't see the showrunners investing in an entire series, or even multiple episodes, of de-aged CGI Mark Hamill.  That must be time consuming and expensive.  

Luke is the Direwolf of Star Wars... when there is unspent money, he will reappear.

Next season will setup the X-Wing Rangers show and resolve the issue of whether or not Gina Carano gets "cancelled" before catching up with Grogu.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well, back when we first saw Bo Katan on this show, I figured this season would get back the Darksabre and then next logical step would be to help take back Mandalore. I’m assuming that’s where we’re going next, especially in order to further Din’s story.

I wonder if we’ll see any of Grogu’s training with Luke too. I feel like he’s the second main character so we should but who knows. 

• Love 1

I’ve been looking around, and it looks to me like there is far from a consensus regarding the meaning of the “Book of Boba Fett”.  Many have no doubt that it’s a spin-off announcement; other sites, such as TVLine, seem to believe that it is announcing that Season 3 will be focused on Boba Fett rather than on Din Djarin and Grogu.  

I’ve been going back and forth on it since watching this morning, but I’m not prepared to definitely stake out a position on either side.  I would certainly prefer Option 1, but a few things have me unsettled.  

1. If it’s a true spinoff, why wasn’t it announced at the same time as the others?  Why the secrecy? 
  2. If it had been titled anything but “The Book of...”.  All the episodes of this show are “chapters”, so it could indicate the ending of one book, and the beginning of another, with the chapter count starting over with the first episode of season three.  
  3. The fact that it is announced to premiere at the same time as The Mandalorian Season 3 was previously announced to premiere.   That may not mean anything at all?  Or it may mean that “The Book of Boba Fett” IS in fact (the subtitle for) The Mandalorian Season 3.  

In any case, hopefully it won’t be too long before we get some clarity on the subject.  🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 2

https://screenrant.com/book-boba-fett-mandalorian-season-3-same-replacement/

"However, at this stage it seems that The Book of Boba Fett will not be The Mandalorian season 3, even though both are coming in December 2021. Back in November, it was reported that a Boba Fett spinoff was set to film before The Mandalorian season 3 and, while further shows have since been announced, it's more plausible that is still accurate. The Mandalorian remains Disney+'s flagship show, and so drastically changing its focus would be a risky and rather unprecedented move."

I can see why they didn't announce it with the rest - they wanted it to be a surprise.  But if all of them are lying and there is not a season 3 of The Mandalorian with Din and Grogu, then Disney has truly misled and lied to us all - and they won't survive that backlash.

• Love 2

I don’t want to belabor this, because I truly do not know what to think.  But.  Would they have lied?  They’ve said there will be a Season 3, and I don’t think that’s in dispute.  I think I’ve heard that it’s been confirmed that Pedro Pascal will be in it, and that wouldn’t be a lie either if he showed up a few times during the season.  But....the fact that as of the time of this post there has been no official press release confirming the spin-off (to the best of my knowledge anyway) is making me increasingly nervous.   Even if it was kept out of the earlier announcements in order to be a surprise, I would still have expected them to make an official announcement after the episode was released today.  There may be reasons for that; I don’t know.  🤷🏻‍♀️  But the one obvious reason that comes to mind is that it’s not actually a new series.  😢

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

I don’t want to belabor this, because I truly do not know what to think.  But.  Would they have lied?  They’ve said there will be a Season 3, and I don’t think that’s in dispute.  I think I’ve heard that it’s been confirmed that Pedro Pascal will be in it, and that wouldn’t be a lie either if he showed up a few times during the season.  But....the fact that as of the time of this post there has been no official press release confirming the spin-off (to the best of my knowledge anyway) is making me increasingly nervous.   Even if it was kept out of the earlier announcements in order to be a surprise, I would still have expected them to make an official announcement after the episode was released today.  There may be reasons for that; I don’t know.  🤷🏻‍♀️  But the one obvious reason that comes to mind is that it’s not actually a new series.  😢

I hear you... I guess there is uncertainty.  But people love to speculate and spread rumors about everything, so who knows. 

I, for one, will be livid if our days of Mando and The Kid as we know them are over.  I am NOT a diehard Star Wars fan; I am a Pedro and his puppet fan.  They sucked me in and I know there are millions like me.  They'll lose too much if they totally reverse course now.  The little teaser for Boba's show didn't even make me want to watch it; Favreau needs to move on if this is his best idea.

• Love 9

The fact that they didn't announce the Boba Fett show at the Investors meeting, has me worried about S3 being more his show. Din can still be part of his show. Maybe without the kid he joins Boba and Fennec. 

Although I'd rather the actor play Captain Rex on Ahsoka's show. 

• Love 1

Din ruling Mandalore is problematic. Bo became ruler because all the mainstream / royal family clans agreed. Din comes from a fringe radical cult that waged civil war against those same clans. Filoni knows that 8 episodes of Mandalorian Game Of Thrones is too much so there will be several off-world plot threads - e.g. Boba; Ahsoka;  X-Wing Cops - for variety.

8 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

The fact that it is announced to premiere at the same time as The Mandalorian Season 3 was previously announced to premiere.   That may not mean anything at all?  Or it may mean that “The Book of Boba Fett” IS in fact (the subtitle for) The Mandalorian Season 3.

Season 3 wasn’t actually announced to premiere at Christmas next year. Kennedy was making the announcement about the spin-offs and said the next chapter will start Christmas 2021. People assumed she was talking about season 3 but it was super unclear. 

3 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

The fact that they didn't announce the Boba Fett show at the Investors meeting, has me worried about S3 being more his show. Din can still be part of his show. Maybe without the kid he joins Boba and Fennec. 

Where we saw the characters is what makes me think the Boba Fett show is a spin-off and not season 3 of the Mandalorian. We have 3 Mandalorian’s with the darksaber intent on retaking Mandalore. Then you have Boba and Fennec in Tatooine setting on Jabba’s throne. The last episode emphasized that Boba is a clone and not attached to Mandalore. Following Boba just doesn’t seem like the natural progression for the show.

Plus all the rumors for the Boba Fett show had it has a limited series while the main show is supposed to continue and be interconnected with the New Republic show and the Ahsoka show. 

8 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

If it had been titled anything but “The Book of...”.  All the episodes of this show are “chapters”, so it could indicate the ending of one book, and the beginning of another, with the chapter count starting over with the first episode of season three.  

It makes me think of the Once Upon a Time spinoff Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. That’s more consistent with how Disney seems to be approaching their show right now. 

Edited by Guest
6 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

Many have no doubt that it’s a spin-off announcement; other sites, such as TVLine, seem to believe that it is announcing that Season 3 will be focused on Boba Fett rather than on Din Djarin and Grogu.  

It's certainly possible. If you view S1-2 as Book 1 (Din's story). S3 or even S3-4 could focus on Boba's story (with Din as a guest star) and finally S5-6 could be Bo-Katan's book. I actually kinda like that idea.

That being said, I expect that IF S3 is the Book of Boba Getting, that's a single season deviation.

They set up too much with Din, Grogu, Bo-Kattan, Moff Gideon and Grogu's blood in the finale. This wasn't a wrap up, it was a setup for new stories.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

From TVLine’s Matt Mitovich:

The Mandalorian: 12 Burning Questions Coming Out of Season 2 Finale — Including, 'Is [ Spoiler ] Gone Forever?' (This is not the recap that was posted earlier)

1 | What exactly is the “Book of Boba Fett” story that was teased in the post-credits scene?

Some have assumed (and some have reported without confirmation) that it is a standalone spinoff that Disney chose not to announce along with everything else in the galaxy during its Investors Day presentation on Dec. 10. And yet, its “December 2021” premiere month aligns with the same “December 2021” arrival of The Mandalorian Season 3. Would Disney+ trot out two Star Wars series in the same month? Or is Boba Fett taking over as the central figure of The Mandalorian (though he’s not a Mandalorian per se), now that Din Djarin’s quest involving the Child is over?

Disney+ is 100-percent mum on “The Book of Boba Fett,” which is… curious… given what a sharing mood the streamer was  in on Investor Day.

34 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

From TVLine’s Matt Mitovich:

The Mandalorian: 12 Burning Questions Coming Out of Season 2 Finale — Including, 'Is [ Spoiler ] Gone Forever?' (This is not the recap that was posted earlier)

He‘s complete wrong about the dates coinciding. December 2021 was not given as the season 3 date for The Mandalorian. That’s how some interpreted Kennedy’s statement but it was not at all clear. 

I don’t think the fact that it wasn’t revealed at investor day means anything. Disney has been very carefully about spoiling Mando episodes and the setup for the other two spin-offs aired before the announcement. The Boba show was setup in the finale. Announcing it a week ago would have been a spoiler. 

Disney also announced a Marvel series days after investor day as part of the hype for WandaVision so this isn’t unheard of. 

Edited by Guest

A concept artist named Paul Bateman seems very sure that Season 3 is a different show from The Book of Boba, and posted it on his twitter. I can't find any info about him working on the show, so I don't know how he knows.

Meanwhile, Grace is still doubling down, saying Disney is sidelining Pedro to teach him a lesson, which is the most ridiculous thing ever. 

Brendan Wayne posted this on his IG:

No spoilers!!! But just in case the world didn’t know yet @pascalispunk is incredible. The journey they wrote for him this season was so beautiful. The fact that Pedro went beyond the page and made this epic. Thank you @pascalispunk
Yes!! Pedro is coming back and awesome . There was never any question. DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.

I hope Disney clears everything up soon.

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Love 2

Why does anyone give this Grace chick any thought? She has not been right about anything; seems like a shit stirrer wanting attention - and she is getting it.

Beyond that, all I want for Season 3 is for Din and Baby Yoda (sorry, not feeling the name Grogu) to be reunited.

• Love 9

I wonder if they separated Din and Grogu so they have time to make a slightly bigger puppet to show he's aged a bit. Then we can see Mando and him reunited. 

I want Mando to say "you came back"

And Grogu's first sentence to be. "This is the way" 

Or "the way, this is". Because I'm not sure if the backwards speaking is a species thing or Yoda thing. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

I wonder if they separated Din and Grogu so they have time to make a slightly bigger puppet to show he's aged a bit. Then we can see Mando and him reunited. 

I could see this happening. Right now Grogu is an adorable liability. The stories have been focused on protecting him which will get old before long. Having him grow up a little bit and become trained opens the show up for more possibilities. 

19 hours ago, RobertDeSneero said:

Can they make season 3 twice as long, devote half to Boba, half to Din, and have their stories intersect by the end?

Sure but I imagine it will be more of a companion series. Disney has been trying to make that work with their IP’s for years. Once Upon a Time in Wonderland was supposed to be the first of several companion series that tied back into the original. They tried it with Agents of Shield and the Netflix series. It didn’t really work with network tv declining and Marvel TV’s issues but Disney+ might be the perfect format to make it work. 

22 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

Meanwhile, Grace is still doubling down, saying Disney is sidelining Pedro to teach him a lesson, which is the most ridiculous thing ever. 

Lol. So, they’re teaching him a lesson by giving him exactly what she claimed he wanted in the final two episodes of the season. Sure, Jan. The crazy thing to me is that there are people defending her who absolutely believe she is always right.

Sorry to post again but I just saw this Insta post by Pedro’s stunt double addressing the stupid rumors. 

E180A9AA-B390-44E8-90FF-4102BDFDFF09.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Sorry to post again but I just saw this Insta post by Pedro’s stunt double addressing the stupid rumors. 

Oh there are words in that instagram post?

Pedro is one good looking man.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Well, I had some time to calm down from my epic melt-down "woe! woe! they took Baby Yoda away!" the other day in the episode thread.  I watched this last episode really stressed out on no sleep - family health emergency - and didn't get the stress soother I was hoping for.

Since then I have remembered that Disney likes to kill the parents not the children.  And I am hoping greed if nothing else will make Grogu return to the show.

I am also hoping that the Boba Fett show will lead directly into the the third season of Mandalorian so we don't have to wait for two years.

I thought it was very classy of Brendan Wayne to say that about Pascal.  His stunt man would know what an actor is really like.

As for Grace Randolph, she lost all credibility, if she ever had any to begin with.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

I want Mando to say "you came back"

And Grogu's first sentence to be. "This is the way" 

Or "the way, this is". Because I'm not sure if the backwards speaking is a species thing or Yoda thing. 

Yoda was 900 and Grogu is about 50, how many years would have to pass for Grogu to look slightly older and bigger?

I guess we should hope for a time jump instead of picking up immediately after the finale.

7 hours ago, Dani said:

I posted Brendan's IG post earlier in this thread. To be fair, saying Pedro will be back doesn't really clear up the rumors. Just because he's coming back, doesn't mean that Season 3 will be all about Mando. But it does mean that Mando's story isn't over, so yay!

I don't really want to see an older Grogu. I think once he learns to master the force, he won't need to be protected as much. But he could learn to master it and still be a child. I also kind of wish he didn't have to use the force and could just be a regular child. Thinking back to season 1 and Omera saying "He could be a child for once. Wouldn't that be nice?". I wouldn't mind just seeing him go on space adventures with his dad. 😊

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Love 7

I want Grogu to stay his adorable little self.   So just a little bit bigger if they want to show the passage of time.  Maybe the training will help him to use the Force without passing out.

I do not want to see sullen teenage Grogu smoking pot in his room and whining about how hard his life is.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I wouldn't mind just seeing him go on space adventures with his dad. 😊

One hour of Picard trapped in a turbolift shaft with a bunch of kids was enough during 7 seasons of TNG. Favreau & Filoni know that all younglings all the time runs out of steam quickly.

• LOL 1

I was starting to feel better about the ending of the episode and then I saw somebody on tumblr juxtapose the scene of Din saying good bye to Grogu with the scene of Anakin's mother saying good bye to little Anakin (she also promises they will see each other again).  Those two scenes are very similar.  Filoni's intent?

7 hours ago, magdalene said:

Well, I had some time to calm down from my epic melt-down "woe! woe! they took Baby Yoda away!" the other day in the episode thread.  I watched this last episode really stressed out on no sleep - family health emergency - and didn't get the stress soother I was hoping for.

Since then I have remembered that Disney likes to kill the parents not the children.  And I am hoping greed if nothing else will make Grogu return to the show.

I am also hoping that the Boba Fett show will lead directly into the the third season of Mandalorian so we don't have to wait for two years.

I thought it was very classy of Brendan Wayne to say that about Pascal.  His stunt man would know what an actor is really like.

As for Grace Randolph, she lost all credibility, if she ever had any to begin with.

I'm really glad you are feeling calmer now 🙂 

3 hours ago, paigow said:

One hour of Picard trapped in a turbolift shaft with a bunch of kids was enough during 7 seasons of TNG. Favreau & Filoni know that all younglings all the time runs out of steam quickly.

Sorry I don't see the comparison. I'm just saying I'd like to continue watchng what we have been watching these past two seasons. Din doing side missions while the child tags along. 

• Love 4
On 12/19/2020 at 12:01 AM, pezgirl7 said:

A concept artist named Paul Bateman seems very sure that Season 3 is a different show from The Book of Boba, and posted it on his twitter. I can't find any info about him working on the show, so I don't know how he knows.

He’s deleted his originally tweet and added a more detailed one. He’s worked with Lucas Films in the past. 

Disney usually waits three days to post anything that could spoil the most recent episode. We may get official confirmation on Monday. 

Edited by Guest
On 12/18/2020 at 6:04 PM, Dani said:

I don’t think the fact that it wasn’t revealed at investor day means anything. Disney has been very carefully about spoiling Mando episodes and the setup for the other two spin-offs aired before the announcement. The Boba show was setup in the finale. Announcing it a week ago would have been a spoiler. 

This is what I've heard too. Also, I heard Boba's book will be a limited series.

I don't want a time jump in season 3, I want Grogu to look exactly like he does now only but I would like him to be able to communicate with Mando like he did Ahsoka Tano.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

Sorry I don't see the comparison. I'm just saying I'd like to continue watchng what we have been watching these past two seasons. Din doing side missions while the child tags along. 

Greef is out of the bounty hunting business- so by extension, Mando is as well. There are no side missions left. Unless the show wants to morph into The Fugitive or The Incredible Hulk. Regardless, Mando usually stashes Grogu somewhere before any serious firefight happens. 

3 minutes ago, paigow said:

Greef is out of the bounty hunting business- so by extension, Mando is as well. There are no side missions left.

The guild still exists and Din is still a member (as far as he knows). If he wants to work as a bounty hunter he can. Greef ran one hub but there are others. 

1 minute ago, Dani said:

The guild still exists and Din is still a member (as far as he knows). If he wants to work as a bounty hunter he can. Greef ran one hub but there are others. 

Din was always Employee Of The Month, yet Greef betrayed him anyway. Any other boss would be far worse. Besides Mando has to buy a carbonite equipped ship.

4 hours ago, paigow said:

Din was always Employee Of The Month, yet Greef betrayed him anyway. Any other boss would be far worse. Besides Mando has to buy a carbonite equipped ship.

You really can’t make that assumption but regardless they’re bounty hunters and shady behavior is par for the course. It’s highly unlikely Greef is that only guild member Din dealt with. 

I don’t think Din will return to being a full-time bounty hunter but it’s not accurate that Greef being out automatically mean Din is out as well. It seems he will be out for his own reasons. 

Edited by Guest

I also think the guild is still around, but that doesn’t mean that Din is going to want to continue being a bounty hunter. Perhaps he’s lost the taste for it, and I think he’ll have bigger things to deal with in season 3. The last bounty we saw him pick up was the child, and yet he still managed to have plenty of side missions after that; helping his friends, as well as strangers. Essentially being the friendly neighborhood Mando. 😆 I think season 3 will be mostly about Mandalore and the Empire, but there will probably still be some fun side missions. I think they’d be a lot more fun with the child. 

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Love 3

I bet Grogu will get a development jump the way baby Groot went to teen Groot.

(Btw it super does not make sense for a species to spend fifty years not developing past early toddler stage!!! Even if they are extremely  long lived! I guess that ship has kinda sailed but whatever. Maybe his species is very Force dependent and the blood draws have held him back and now he can age up a bunch.)

10 hours ago, arc said:

I bet Grogu will get a development jump the way baby Groot went to teen Groot.

He'll still be little and cute, though.  Groot's species grew very tall - Yoda/Grogu's species does not. 😉  

I think if they want to age him, they'll just make him start talking.

• Love 2

Twitter is hilarious. Somehow there is a segment who took this morning’s announcements as proof that Grace Randolph was right. 

Anyway, moving on to actual speculation, it seems likely season 3 will focus on Mandalore making me wonder who we will see next season. Sabine and her family seem likely. She’s a character that could be a bridge between Ahsoka and The Mandalorian. I would be thrilled if they have Tiya Sicar reprise the role. I’d also love to see Kevin McKidd’s Fenn Rau. 

Edited by Guest

I’m not a Star Wars fan of anything outside of, I guess, this show (because I ended up enjoying it so dang much).  I mean, I haven’t even seen all the movies.

So that’s my baseline, and so this is probably a stunningly stupid question but is Grogu’s force healing power a unique Jedi power, or do other Jedi have it?  I.e., will it be of importance to the bad guys’ pursuit of Grogu going forward, or are they done with him because they have finished harvesting his extra juiced Jedi blood for their weird cloning stuff?  (See how precise I am with my Star Wars terminology?)

30 minutes ago, Dani said:

Twitter is hilarious. Somehow there is a segment who took this morning’s announcements as proof that Grace Randolph was right. 

Goodness, I don’t even know how that logic would work.  (Oh, I guess that Favreau et al. prioritized shooting Boba Fett over S3 because there is BTS drama on The Mandalorian.)  I think it definitely looks like Grace Randolph has a bad source for her story, and as a reporter/ critic/ columnist/ whatever you want to call it, she is probably wrong not to re-evaluate standing by it, but I’ve followed her channel for quite awhile, and she does have good WB sources on things that turn out true (she even has interviewed Zach Snyder twice about the Snyder cut).  So I’m not ready to completely pillory her for what seems to be shaking out to an error in judgment one time.  I mean, she loves Disney stuff, I don’t think she has an axe to grind against this show.

11 minutes ago, Peace 47 said:

So that’s my baseline, and so this is probably a stunningly stupid question but is Grogu’s force healing power a unique Jedi power, or do other Jedi have it?  I.e., will it be of importance to the bad guys’ pursuit of Grogu going forward, or are they done with him because they have finished harvesting his extra juiced Jedi blood for their weird cloning stuff?  (See how precise I am with my Star Wars terminology?)

They

used force healing in the new movies

Grogu is strong with the force like Yoda, Anakin and Luke. 

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

It addition to what @Sakura12 posted there is a strong chance it plays a role based. 

8 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

Goodness, I don’t even know how that logic would work.  (Oh, I guess that Favreau et al. prioritized shooting Boba Fett over S3 because there is BTS drama on The Mandalorian.)  I think it definitely looks like Grace Randolph has a bad source for her story, and as a reporter/ critic/ columnist/ whatever you want to call it, she is probably wrong not to re-evaluate standing by it, but I’ve followed her channel for quite awhile, and she does have good WB sources on things that turn out true (she even has interviewed Zach Snyder twice about the Snyder cut).  So I’m not ready to completely pillory her for what seems to be shaking out to an error in judgment one time.  I mean, she loves Disney stuff, I don’t think she has an axe to grind against this show.

She’s actually doubling down and is making vague accusations about Pedro now. She is now saying that a new source as told her Pedro was asked to leave because he did something superduper serious. So serious she refuses to say anymore. That the Boba Fett series is only happening to sideline Pedro and that Pedro still may not be back for season 3. That Favreau only said season 3 would return “back with the main character we have all known and loved” which could totally not be Pedro somehow. She’s gone off the deep end. 

Edited by Guest

Yikes, that makes me very sad.  I didn’t know about any of those claims that she is currently making.  If it were that serious with Pascal, one has to believe more established outlets (like Deadline, Variety, Ronan Farrow) would have gotten the story first.  And one has to think that Favreau said “character” and not “actor” because (1) fans were freaking out that Din the character was going to be sidelined In favor of Boba the character and (2) as good a job as Pascal does with the voice work, you can’t shortchange the fact that the character is a collaborative effort of 3(?) performers.  That doesn’t pass the smell test, at all.

Edited by Peace 47
  • Love 1

Grace deleted the tweet with the new rumor, but unfortunately it lives on, in posts like this. 😔  She was so positive about the helmet rumors, but now she's saying it's not true, the set issues were about something else. Just proves that she's full of crap and can't be trusted.

It didn't bother me that Jon didn't mention Pedro by name, and instead just referred to Mando. Mando is more than just Pedro. Pretty much everyone knows there are at least 4 guys in the costume at different times.

I wonder if Gideon sent Grogu's blood, or the data, somewhere else, or if it's still on the ship? If he didn't send it off, I suppose the Empire could still be looking for him. But he should be safe with Luke, at least for the time being...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pezgirl7 said:

Grace deleted the tweet with the new rumor, but unfortunately it lives on, in posts like this. 😔  She was so positive about the helmet rumors, but now she's saying it's not true, the set issues were about something else. Just proves that she's full of crap and can't be trusted.

It didn't bother me that Jon didn't mention Pedro by name, and instead just referred to Mando. Mando is more than just Pedro. Pretty much everyone knows there are at least 4 guys in the costume at different times.

Yep. He also didn’t mention Temuera or Ming-Na by name. 

I wonder if Gideon sent Grogu's blood, or the data, somewhere else, or if it's still on the ship? If he didn't send it off, I suppose the Empire could still be looking for him. But he should be safe with Luke, at least for the time being...

The doctor had time to travel so at least some of the blood could be anywhere. 

Pedro probably turned her down for an interview or something, so she's starting shit. She's not even considering her source could be wrong. 

Everyone else including Disney is saying Pedro is in S3. 

• Love 1

At what point does she get into slander territory?