Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E12: Now It's About Winning LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I think my TAR strategy would be to have secret special pet names for my partner (easier with married or dating couples) to use during roadblocks.  "You've got this sweetie bunny" would mean "pay attention, it's right under your nose"; "You can do this snookums" would mean "read the damn clue/follow directions"; "I have faith in you pookie bear" would mean "look at me right now and look what I'm staring at".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Okay, final puzzle looks challenging. And we know information won’t be shared this time.

It's not the final, Phil said there's still a "final clue".  Or, I suppose that could be "go to the pit stop"..

ETA:  It's 8:47, yeah, it's the final challenge.  Lame.  Really lame.

Edited by chaifan
7 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

Do all these things seem boring because we've seen them (or variations on them) before, or because of the teams involved?

I think it’s because the order of the teams hasn’t changed since the beginning. It’s been Follow the Leader the whole leg.

Edited by chitowngirl
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, chitowngirl said:

I think it’s because the order of the teams hasn’t changed since the beginning. 

Yes, Will and James got too for ahead.  Plus I don't care who wins, lol.

I did really think the Beards would win though.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Well that sucked.  Thanks 2020 🤮

It’s more “Thanks 2018,” if you’re gonna be technical. 🤓

Proposal on the mat. Of course they’d do that.

”I’m finishing off the bottom.” #Phrasing

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

Kinda hoping the wedding took place before the plague happened.

*sigh* Still the best reality show out there. When CBS airs it, of course. 🙄🙄🙄

Gotta hit the DVR. Natalie kicked Smashley out of Double Agents last week. One down, 28 to go!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, chaifan said:

This finale ties with "count poker chips" as the worst finale challenges ever.  I can't imagine why they thought putting the memory challenge on the 2nd to last leg was a good idea. 

Deep. Dish. Pizza.

Also, TAR11.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Big question: will Gary and/or DeAngelo bitch out the final teams?

They could have made the final final challenge getting past DeAngelo & Gary to actually get to the finish line.  Would have loved to see those guys tackle Will & James. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, raven said:

I'm "sob sob" "will you marry me" whatever. 

I guess I'm made of stone 😛

Eh, they were already talking about their future together, so my only reaction was "you mean you're not already engaged?"  

Also, it was the same as with the hero music James got after jumping off the bridge.  It would have been a lot more effective if I liked them at all.

• Love 2

Disappointing finale challenges. Catch some beads, smash some cakes (what a waste of food ), eat some beignets, roll a bad and put a map together. Boring! The map thing would have been better if they had to find each piece individually. Oh well, at least we got Phil busting some moves. On to Phil's next show 🙂

• Love 5