Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Ok you guys made me do it, I read Caprice's wiki. That's a delicious piece of whackadoodle right there. Caprice herself HAD to have written it unless she has "interns" like Sonja to do her dirty work.

Oh wow.  She seriously comes off like a psycho in that wikipedia entry. 

Hahaha, indeed. I thought she was just lame and self-absorbed before I read that, but reading it really made me see that she is, in fact, a psycho. 

Am I the only one who thinks that Caprice is such a jackass that she's favor the son she carried versus the one carried by the surrogate? I mean, she was more interested in camera time and the dinner party at Caroline's versus hopping a flight to US.  She could've easily missed delivery (or at least the way it was portrayed).

Noelle and the pursing of the lips.  She's not attractive, sorry but she just isn't.  I've seen photos of her from her other gold digging relationship w/Mellon and she does't look model material there either.  I guess she finally got her wish and the money.  Maybe he'll see the light and find a younger gold digger before their nuptials.

Juliet and Caroline seem like they have a genuine love for each other.  It's kind of fun to watch that pairing.  I disliked Caroline the first episode but loved her after that.  Juliet grew on me.  While I still can't believe that she dresses people for a living, it is refreshing to see someone who isn't worry about having five pounds of cosmetics on (Caprice).  Speaking of...I loved how after birthing her son, Caprice made she she spackled on the make-up for the video at the hospital.  

Marissa, I love her wardrobe.  She looks so classy all the time.  Easily has to be the best dressed out of all of the Bravolebrities.