Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Runaway Chef

TexasGal
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Earl Is Dead said:

That morning there were multiple shots of her drinking from a plastic cup.  I kept expecting them to imply or reveal that she was still drinking - although I assume if Bravo had actual footage/proof of that they would have used it.  Her behavior at the meeting sure implied it to me.

They also showed her grabbing a full bottle of booze after they got back from dinner.  It was right before she went in Eddie's room.  Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out she has issues with alcohol.  The wild mood swings are frightening. I think Captain Lee was in complete shock and trying to understand her reaction. He didn't have time to get angry. It's also possible that he senses or already knows about potential issues. 

5 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Oh, forgot to mention that I saw a brief glance of the guest sheet and it appears these dudes are from my area.  I didn't catch their names, but it will be interesting to see who they are and if I know anyone who interacts/knows them. 

Bryan Guarnieri. His twitter is self-explanatory: @ferrarisforme, Connoisseur of Art, Food and Wine, Cars, Jewelry and Clothing

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, dsteele said:

I do think that Rachel's potty mouth may indicate a personality disorder. It seems like a person in a leadership position or critical job should present a more professional attitude and never say things in front of their shipmates like:

• “Life is like a sh*t sandwich. The more bread you have, the more sh*t you have to eat.”
  • “You can drive a straight pin up my ass with a 10-pound sledgehammer.”
  • ” I would rather drag my dick through 10 miles of whiskey bottles.”
  • "We’ve screwed the pooch so many times we should have a litter of fucking puppies running around here."
  • "Those two could fuck up a two car funeral."

Her meltdown in the galley could have been done with a little more fucking tact, know what the hell I mean?

Eat my cooter multiple times  is what had me clutching my pearls. 😂

Man, Rachel could win a cussing contest with a bunch of sailors. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 12/14/2020 at 6:59 PM, nytonc said:

No one here yet? My stupid DVR didn’t record so I’m catching the last 5 mins and my mind is blown by Rachel. What the fuck happened?  I’ll have to try to record again when it replays overnight. 

PMS?

On 12/15/2020 at 7:07 AM, 65mickey said:

Absolutely do not buy that mixing bleach and soap is toxic and can make mustard gas. I routinely add bleach to towels in the washing machine. Mixing bleach and ammonia is a huge no no. The guy who was sniffing around trying to find where the smell was coming from kept saying that you could not mix soap and bleach and Francesca picked up on this and started claiming that Elizabeth put the crew at risk.

I was really surprised by this whole discussion also. First off absolutely not on the whole "mustard gas" thing. But apparently (I just learned this) bleach and *dish soap* can make some bad fumes (not mustard gas), but laundry detergent is specifically formulated to not do anything bad with bleach (duh). So perhaps she used dish detergent? 

Here's one source (there were others) https://www.khou.com/article/news/verify/verify-yes-mixing-bleach-with-dish-soap-is-toxic/285-f21f9c69-4562-4c82-8b03-157b67226cb6

Also, something was really screwy about the time line. They have the preference sheet meeting, Rachel says she's quitting, and Eddie is then shown talking to Elizabeth (? I can't tell the 2nd and 3rd stew apart LOL) saying that a) the provisions just arrived and were CRAZY and b) Rachel is quitting. Wouldn't the CHEF have to order the provisions? I mean they ask for a 10-course meal-- she's the one who's going to decide what courses they are, and order provisions, right? Who the heck placed that order?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, dleighg said:

Also, something was really screwy about the time line. They have the preference sheet meeting, Rachel says she's quitting, and Eddie is then shown talking to Elizabeth (? I can't tell the 2nd and 3rd stew apart LOL) saying that a) the provisions just arrived and were CRAZY and b) Rachel is quitting. Wouldn't the CHEF have to order the provisions? I mean they ask for a 10-course meal-- she's the one who's going to decide what courses they are, and order provisions, right? Who the heck placed that order?

I think they always screw with timelines.  I find it hard to believe that they have a "real" meeting just a few hours before guests come on board to discuss the guest needs.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6

And I don't think Rachel said "go f* yourself" to Captain Lee...I think she was addressing the primary.  It'll be interesting to see what happens next week.  

There is a form of PMS which is quite serious (Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder).  It's entirely possible that Rachel suffers from that, since she did mention menstrual cycles.  She didn't look bipolar to me (that wasn't mania...).  Or she's just easily riled up, like a lot of people.

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

I think they always screw with timelines.  I find it hard to believe that they have a "real" meeting just a few hours before guests come on board to discuss the guest needs.  

On the last season of BDM, they finally put some timestamps on the preference sheet meeting - it was 2 days before.  A provisioning company (or some other supply company) can get almost anything, even rainbow unicorn floats, in that time.  But that means either they have several days of downtime or she flipped out and came back before even the last charter happened.

They make it look like they had the meeting, then she freaked out and left 16 hours before the charter.  If she stayed, it would mean that she needed to make the provision list overnight and the company would have to fulfill and deliver everything at least an hour before 11:30am the next day.  I don't think that would happen and it definitely won't if she doesn't come back until the next day.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MartyQui said:

And I don't think Rachel said "go f* yourself" to Captain Lee...I think she was addressing the primary.  It'll be interesting to see what happens next week.  

There is a form of PMS which is quite serious (Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder).  It's entirely possible that Rachel suffers from that, since she did mention menstrual cycles.  She didn't look bipolar to me (that wasn't mania...).  Or she's just easily riled up, like a lot of people.

Thank you! The jump to diagnose someone off of a tantrum on a reality show always confounds me (although I do see you've thrown in a possible one as well) at least it isn't automatically mental illness or alcoholism and is based on what Rachel herself mentioned on the show. 

I definitely think Rachels behavior was all kinds of extra but it didn't strike me with enough force to have to start throwing out medical explanations or imply addictive tendencies. Sometimes people just have ill timed meltdowns, flip outs, outburst etc. Add the fact that its reality tv and sometimes people do tend to do the most. But yeah, my first instinct is to believe that it's just an ill timed outburst, Nothing more, nothing less. I'll also concede that her recent consumption of alcohol (whether it was her being hungover from the night before or still being cloudy from hair of the dog that day) could have hindered her ability to handle things better . There really is no "standard" way to have a stressful moment. Depends on how much stress you've already been under, how well a persons coping mechanisms are,  if they're drained, etc. etc. etc. 

I think Rachel has a bit of an obnoxious and harsh personality to begin with so add some stress, home sickness and ridiculous reality show antics (impossible preference sheet) and you got that mess we saw. At least that's what I think anyway.  Then again, now a days everything is tied to "mental illness" anyway so some could say same difference. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4

I thought Rachel was faking the crying in the bathroom,  it sounded rather put on, she wanted attention and she got it and then cursed at everyone...  regardless if her drama was fake or real l, she looks to be an amazing chef,  but her personality bugs me.

• Love 3

That preference sheet list was ridiculous! There are not enough hours in the day to eat all the food they wanted! They wouldn't have time to change their clothes, much less ride the water toys!
If they want all those meals and snacks provided, they should have booked and paid for a 7 day cruise.

I love the idea of a jet skiing before breakfast and now I've added that to my list of what I want to do when I book my charter with Captain Lee. A quick jet ski, back for breakfast, more jet skiing and some slide action, lunch, jump off the bow of the boat, use the slide, short nap in the sun, shower and dress up for dinner (with the captain?), then into the hot tub for espresso martinis ... and maybe a threesome? Just kidding on that last part, I'd start drinking espresso martinis at lunch.

Shane may have a good heart but Berkeley or no, he's an idiot. He gave himself a B after all his fuckups? In what world??? He is clearly a guy born on second base and believes he hit a double. He is completely un-self aware. Life is going to be rough for him for awhile I fear. His appearance on WWHL indicates he is in self protection mode and is rewriting his story without understanding that he let his crew down.
You messed up my fair haired boy, eat crow and learn from it. 

Speaking of someone who overestimates their value to the crew, Elizabeth also seems to think her positive attitude (which is not nearly as positive as she thinks) compensates for her poor work product. It's a lesson I had to learn the hard way too: produce and get the job done or don't expect rewards. I missed a raise opportunity early in my career and that woke me up. She's in danger of getting fired and we will see if she figures out she is her own problem and she is her own solution. (I'm channeling Melissa McCarthy's character in Bridesmaids as she helps Kristin Wiig's character get out of her funk). I don't have a lot of hope for Elizabeth, even James backed away from her when she was drunk and looking for fun. James! James said No Thank You to Elizabeth!

Next week is the charter that enrages Captain Lee (from a preview) and I can't wait to see the "Feed me all day long!!" fools get hauled back to dock and kicked off the boat. Looks like they were enjoying a White Party that evening. 

On 12/15/2020 at 6:14 AM, Mr. Miner said:

As much as Rachel says "F me in the ass" makes me think she is into, you know, "butt stuff". Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think this means she doesn't like the "butt stuff" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, lcarolynl said:

Speaking of someone who overestimates their value to the crew, Elizabeth also seems to think her positive attitude (which is not nearly as positive as she thinks) compensates for her poor work product.

she keeps saying that Francesca has a harsh attitude toward her. As far as I've seen, Francesca has been extremely measured and straight-shooting. What does she expect her to say? You're screwing up but "that's ok, I understand this is hard for you" ?  I guess so.

• Love 17
On 12/15/2020 at 5:34 PM, Marley said:

I wasn’t really listening when they read off the preference sheet. Did we hear what the guests wanted that was so crazy? Or was it just lots of different stuff?

I think it was the 10 course meal that was the straw that broke the camel's back with Rachel.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Love 2

Rachel going off on the primary’s sheet was horrible yet amazing. I would love to see her go off on the actual primary instead of her coworkers and boss.

Imagine her walking out on the dining deck and saying “eat my cooter” 🤣

The crew isn’t the greatest this season but the charter guests have been drunken jerks. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

In addition to the 10 course dinner, sparkle unicorn floats, and a reference to Spanish, not Mexican food here are some more preferences from Vulture: 

Turndown service should also include something by the bedside table from the Chef, Bryan loves amuse bouche and also needs them while changing for dinner too.

Primary Bryan has requested white glove service for all dinners. Gentleman servers should be wearing bowties and may be shirtless.

On Night 1 of their charter, this group would like a Mardi Gras-themed dinner party, complete with authentic New Orleans cuisine.

After dinner on Night 1, Bryan and his guests want the yacht crew to throw a ‘Midnight Romper’ party for them with copious amounts of “appetizers and finger foods and munchies and crunchies.”

On Day 2 of their charter, Bryan has requested an extremely formal English high tea at 4pm, fit for royalty. Do NOT go easy on the decor for this one. He wants fruit dipped in chocolate, like fresh figs and strawberries decorated in black and white tuxedo chocolate outfits.

It's all so pretentious and stupid! And as I said above, you can't eat that much food and still enjoy the water, sun, and fun! I can't wait to watch Captain Lee kick them off the boat!

ETA: Those stupid people could enjoy some of the best food they've ever eaten but they pissed off the most talented BD chef, maybe ever. And that doesn't look like what true foodies want to eat. They are demanding ridiculous quantities of food. It's all so Ugly American it makes me hate them before they set foot on the boat!

Edited by lcarolynl
Added more thoughts
  • Useful 4
  • Love 12

That pref sheet sounds like people who've watched the show and wanted some things which would emphasize the theatrical aspect of the meal service, like having them wear white gloves and other such inanities.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

In addition to the 10 course dinner, sparkle unicorn floats, and a reference to Spanish, not Mexican food here are some more preferences from Vulture: 

Turndown service should also include something by the bedside table from the Chef, Bryan loves amuse bouche and also needs them while changing for dinner too.

Primary Bryan has requested white glove service for all dinners. Gentleman servers should be wearing bowties and may be shirtless.

On Night 1 of their charter, this group would like a Mardi Gras-themed dinner party, complete with authentic New Orleans cuisine.

After dinner on Night 1, Bryan and his guests want the yacht crew to throw a ‘Midnight Romper’ party for them with copious amounts of “appetizers and finger foods and munchies and crunchies.”

On Day 2 of their charter, Bryan has requested an extremely formal English high tea at 4pm, fit for royalty. Do NOT go easy on the decor for this one. He wants fruit dipped in chocolate, like fresh figs and strawberries decorated in black and white tuxedo chocolate outfits.

It's all so pretentious and stupid! And as I said above, you can't eat that much food and still enjoy the water, sun, and fun! I can't wait to watch Captain Lee kick them off the boat!

ETA: Those stupid people could enjoy some of the best food they've ever eaten but they pissed off the most talented BD chef, maybe ever. And that doesn't look like what true foodies want to eat. They are demanding ridiculous quantities of food. It's all so Ugly American it makes me hate them before they set foot on the boat!

Chef should load the freezer full of Taquitos and Hot Pockets for the bedside munchies, lol.  Bryan has actually requested the crew dress ala Chippendales, is this for him?

The Mardi Gras theme is easy, any chef could knock out the gumbo, jambalya or Nola BBQ Shrimp and an interesting take on a Po Boy and chickory coffee and beignet for dessert.

Serving a high tea on top of having to prep and cook some insane dinner with only one chef would be very hard.  What kind of decor would you have for high tea? Table clothes and cloth napkins are the norm for dining anyway, are the stews suppposed to have a magic closet with Downton Abbey costumes on hand?

Midnight Romper party with tons of additional food? Those assholes think they will be eating 24/7?

I wonder if Bryan and his guests have maybe over estimated their appetites and under estimated the drinking they will be doing...I bet those unicorns will be used once. Poor unicorns.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

And yet, royalty would never partake in high tea. What a pretentious fucking moron. 

High tea is what the working classes ate at a high table, ie, kitchen table in the evening after work. Dinner refers to the main meal - usually had at lunch. School children in the UK call the lunch lady the dinner lady. Today lots of Brits refer to the evening meal as tea.

Low tea is just a normal tea time and was what the upper classes had/have in the afternoon served on a low table, ie, coffee table in the drawing room. 

Thus douche wants a cream tea — the souped up afternoon tea with watercress and cucumber sandwich, scones and jam and cakes, etc, etc, etc. 

If you are going to be a pretentious, demanding, hoity toity dick, at least get your facts right. 

I hate these assholes already. 🙄

I love your info! These yahoos don't know what they are asking for.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I definitely think Rachels behavior was all kinds of extra but it didn't strike me with enough force to have to start throwing out medical explanations or imply addictive tendencies.

The only reason I though alcoholism was because as soon as she took a drink, her personality changed.  Besides, there's no shame in being an alcoholic or having an mental illness.

11 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Low tea is just a normal tea time and was what the upper classes had/have in the afternoon served on a low table, ie, coffee table in the drawing room. 

Correct.  On the QM2 they have afternoon tea, but no one called it "high tea."  😠

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

The only reason I though alcoholism was because as soon as she took a drink, her personality changed.  Besides, there's no shame in being an alcoholic or having an mental illness.

Correct.  On the QM2 they have afternoon tea, but no one called it "high tea."  😠

These pretentious numb nuts probably think "high" tea means "higher than you poor peasants". 🙄

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Changing for dinner gets you a martini with a stuffed olive for your "amuse bouche" as far as I'm concerned. Bedside table, a hot cocoa with marshmallows. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think she has a pretty strong personality to begin with so I didn't see it as much of a change as more of a progression. I feel like her restraint was affected when she was drinking and her drunk self was just a heightened/ slightly reckless version of her already forward personality. 

Actually there is shame in being an alcoholic and having a mental illness. I don't think it's right but at the end of the day as much as society is trying to move toward being more accepting and less judgemental there is a stigma.  I'm all about being non judgmental but I'd still be annoyed if someone is associating me with a problem I don't have. Personally I think there's a difference between irresponsible drinking and having a drinking problem and that there are about a thousand levels of concerning/non concerning behavior between the two. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, dleighg said:

she keeps saying that Francesca has a harsh attitude toward her. As far as I've seen, Francesca has been extremely measured and straight-shooting. What does she expect her to say? You're screwing up but "that's ok, I understand this is hard for you" ?  I guess so.

Elizabeth needs to work in the real world if she thinks Francesca was harsh?  She would face reality real fast.

Captain Sandy would be all over the charter guests demands.  Especially the white glove service.  I can see her breathing down the chef's neck to make every thing perfect.  

• Love 6
On 12/16/2020 at 2:41 PM, Yours Truly said:

Thank you! The jump to diagnose someone off of a tantrum on a reality show always confounds me (although I do see you've thrown in a possible one as well) at least it isn't automatically mental illness or alcoholism and is based on what Rachel herself mentioned on the show. 

I definitely think Rachels behavior was all kinds of extra but it didn't strike me with enough force to have to start throwing out medical explanations or imply addictive tendencies. Sometimes people just have ill timed meltdowns, flip outs, outburst etc. Add the fact that its reality tv and sometimes people do tend to do the most. But yeah, my first instinct is to believe that it's just an ill timed outburst, Nothing more, nothing less. I'll also concede that her recent consumption of alcohol (whether it was her being hungover from the night before or still being cloudy from hair of the dog that day) could have hindered her ability to handle things better . There really is no "standard" way to have a stressful moment. Depends on how much stress you've already been under, how well a persons coping mechanisms are,  if they're drained, etc. etc. etc. 

I think Rachel has a bit of an obnoxious and harsh personality to begin with so add some stress, home sickness and ridiculous reality show antics (impossible preference sheet) and you got that mess we saw. At least that's what I think anyway.  Then again, now a days everything is tied to "mental illness" anyway so some could say same difference. 

Amen.

I thought this was nothing more than a reality TV trying to cement her stint in reality TV.  I believe she will be back.  And will have a guaranteed second season just because of the extra-ness.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/16/2020 at 5:49 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

After seeing a commercial for a new movie coming out soon starring Hilary Swank I have decided Rachel looks a lot like Hilary Swank.

image.png.2ea5cce46510f9e3a1e64589e71ee754.png

Rachel reminds me of Jorja Fox. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is like the two of them had a baby and the baby was Rachel!

I think Jorga is very unattractive.

I didn’t notice it until this episode when Rachel was, IMO, totally drunk off her ass.

Not implying at all that she has addictive issues. I don’t necessarily trust the constant shots of her drinking, having seen what was done to Hannah. But I’ve been around enough blasted people to see she was wasted.  And I recall my freshman dorm, where half the people walked around like this every weekend. 

This was the episode in which Rachel should have been on WWHL. 

• Love 2
On 12/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, aghst said:

That pref sheet sounds like people who've watched the show and wanted some things which would emphasize the theatrical aspect of the meal service, like having them wear white gloves and other such inanities.

Remember the 10 course tasting menu that Kiko had to prepare on BDM?

He pulled it off with pretty much all the deck hands helping with service.  But they still fired him.

I suspect stressing the chef is a new source of drama that the producers have latched onto.  It's always been there to an extent but they're now "kicking it up a notch!" as Chef Emeril would say.

Maybe they should try to cast him but they can't afford him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I thought this was nothing more than a reality TV trying to cement her stint in reality TV. 

The ridiculous preference sheet? Contrived by production to generate drama.

Rachel's morose and belligerent drunken tirade? Unexpected reaction. Followed by second season guarantee.

She was either faking the histrionics or she's a real mean drunk. It's possible the encroaching coronavirus caused her to panic that she wouldn't see her boyfriend, and she figured out a way to take a little break before resuming her duties. After all, Kate regularly sashayed off the ship at the end of her tenure.

• Love 4
On 12/15/2020 at 1:34 PM, Neurochick said:

To me it was selfish.  She had no consideration for her fellow crewmates.  Captain Lee gave her a solution, tell the guests they won't be able to get everything on the sheet.  But I think Rachel is a perfectionist so she felt the pressure, feared she could not deliver and ran away.

I can’t help but compare her to Leon who had WAY less training and experience and Ben who was less talented and they both were more tolerant and able to rise to the occasions. 

On 12/16/2020 at 9:59 AM, MartyQui said:

I agree as hormones are such powerful things in both females and males.  The fall of estrogen during a menstual cycle, perimenopause or menopause is a real thing and many women suffer greatly.  I had a hysterectomy with ovaries removed 5 years ago and was thrown into immediate menopause and it was brutal.  I now use estrogen shots and I am back to being sane again but if my estrogen gets low due to stress, which is a huge robber of estrogen, then I get all kinds of issues from depression to UTI's.  It pays to keep track of hormones if one suffers from big fluctuations.  And there is my hormone talk for the day. 😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Her meltdown in the galley could have been done with a little more fucking tact, know what the hell I mean?

I have you seen Gordon Ramsay, his entire reputation is built on screaming at people and belittling them, and trust me if it wasn't on Fox the expletives which are already there would go up 100 fold. Rachel is a CHEF who used to be in the MILITARY. She is an expert ninth level ninja expletive wielder. She is literally cussing because she was a not sailor. Addiction/substance abuse is also huge issue in the restaurant industry as well. Amphetamine and coke to work long hard hours, and alcohol/weed to decompress from working long hard hours wired on coke and amphetamines.

I DO think it was super super shitty to impetuously leave them high and dry, especially when in the end the guests with an outrageous sheet turned out to be mostly lovely sweet and appreciative guests, but yeah it was incredibly unprofessional but also not atypical of my experience with working chefs. It's not a great thing, but chefs get hired for making great food, and as long as they can do that, and they are men they're bullshit behaviors are excused. Anyway she came back she ate shit with Captain and she busted out easily the most amazing whole charter of food service this show has every seen. Maybe she should have ate shit with the rest of the crew generally, but she bumped their largest tip by nearly a grand, almost entirely on her work in the kitchen.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, blixie said:

have you seen Gordon Ramsay, his entire reputation is built on screaming at people and belittling them, and trust me if it wasn't on Fox the expletives

He is actually a great example of the tactics of American “reality” show producers, most of that demeanor is fake because producers liked that narrative, you can watch any of his British shows to see something closer to his personality, an asshole but not the over the top caricature of his mentor Marco Pierre White.

• Love 2

He is actually a great example of the tactics of American “reality” show producers,

Oh yeah I just meant given portrayals like that I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by chefs who cuss. I don't think he's anywhere near the screamer/belittler they make him out to be, it's just that in my time in kitchens there was a lot of screaming and belittling, and yeah a LOOT of swearing. So I am not at all shocked at the mouth on Rachel, and her not particularly creative but emphatic profanity.

On 12/18/2020 at 7:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It is like the two of them had a baby and the baby was Rachel!

I think Jorga is very unattractive.

Some angles she looks like Elizabeth Moss and then I don't see it at all.

I'm wondering if the "go f**k yourself" was directed at production. Its possible she figured out that they were messing with the crew and her in particular or maybe, as said above, she was saying it about the primary and it was edited to look like it was directed at the captain. Everything she said could be taken either of those ways. I saw her interview and she said Cap. Lee knew it wasn't directed at him. That said, she seems to have a problem with drinking.

I'm late to the season as I'm streaming it tonight on-demand and this was the first episode that I wanted to comment about. 

• Love 2
On 12/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, laprin said:

Just spitballing, but all that drinking may be a bi-product of a bi-polar disorder. The way she kept referring to her boyfriend as a calming force when she feels out of control leads me to believe she has episodes. I know a couple of people with BPD and they display similar behavior.  As an aside, she’s also very vulgar. You could tell, even Eddie and Captain Lee were taken aback by her vulgarity. 

More likely Borderline Personality Disorder; bipolar doesn't cycle that quickly...

Either that or just drama for ratings?

This show has really jumped the shark.  The occasional well-placed "**** me" in earlier seasons was funny, but now every other word is bleeped; it's gratuitous.

On 12/30/2020 at 11:44 AM, Raiderred said:

I agree as hormones are such powerful things in both females and males.  The fall of estrogen during a menstual cycle, perimenopause or menopause is a real thing and many women suffer greatly.  I had a hysterectomy with ovaries removed 5 years ago and was thrown into immediate menopause and it was brutal.  I now use estrogen shots and I am back to being sane again but if my estrogen gets low due to stress, which is a huge robber of estrogen, then I get all kinds of issues from depression to UTI's.  It pays to keep track of hormones if one suffers from big fluctuations.  And there is my hormone talk for the day. 😉

One could almost use this as an argument against women holding positions of power.  Just sayin'!

On 12/15/2020 at 7:14 AM, Mr. Miner said:

As much as Rachel says "F me in the ass" makes me think she is into, you know, "butt stuff". Not that there's anything wrong with that.

She is the most vulgar person I've ever watched.  I can't stand her actually and I've been cursing since I could speak but she's got me beat with her grossness.