Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 12/14/2020

falltime
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, ForumLou said:

No worries  😏  yeah that's very hypocritical.  Thanks for the 411.  Follow up question...  was she involved in the fit having, or was it just her team?  Just curious if she partook.

No it was her team and Ana who is part of her team really laid into them. I have a feeling that Ana might not be invited into their fold. I have no idea what Nutmeg said on her tweeter but we all know that she is always a good soldier and falls in line..

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ForumLou said:

So they're advertising for tickets again!  I bet they're coming back to the studio very soon!!!!  🍾💥🤓💜🧡💙

With all these huge spikes/surges of COVID? Are they stupid or just don’t care?

2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Other shows have done so well with the Zoom format, this show has not.  In fact, it's unwatchable.  This is good news.

I disagree. Not with rising cases and deaths.

If they insist on returning to the studio, then it should be to an empty one.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

The ticket requests are for virtual audience participation.  I really can't picture them heading back to the studio with the numbers increasing.

Rats.  That does make sense. I was thinking now that the vaccs are here, even though will be months before we can take it, they would be coming back.  They could do the virtual audience like Ellen, the split like K&R, or half 'n half like WW.  They've all worked ok. I do know this, if they all come back live in studio, that table is going to be the size of a football field LOL.

Merry Christmas Everyone!  🎅🤶🤗

• Love 3
14 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Of course I meant the panelists returning to the studio, not an audience.  I don't foresee live TV audiences ever coming back.

I believe they (live audience) will return-once enough people are vaccinated and we kill the virus.  

30 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

Rats.  That does make sense. I was thinking now that the vaccs are here, even though will be months before we can take it, 

But not everyone can take it now. Of the hosts, Joy and Whoopi are third in line. And even after taking it, people still have to social distance just like Dr. Jha said on this show. At least through the summer.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I believe they (live audience) will return-once enough people are vaccinated and we kill the virus. 

What about the residual fear and concern that comes from a potential 12 months of quarantine and lockdown?  And the fear of a Covid-20, 21...? 

I agree with you that eventually we will have audiences back in the studio, but it certainly won't be the shoulder-to-shoulder seating in TV studios and theaters we were once accustomed to seeing.

• Love 2
On 12/25/2020 at 9:14 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

But not everyone can take it now. Of the hosts, Joy and Whoopi are third in line. And even after taking it, people still have to social distance just like Dr. Jha said on this show. At least through the summer.

The show was preempted by the Gov for a vacc update.  Things are good about to go to 1B phase in about a month, 2A phase, after a month or so, 2B and then 3.  I'm in that group.  They've found 2 cases of the new mutant here in Albert County. They've found the carriers were 2 service military personnel there to help with something.  I don't think they came from the local base.  They flew in from somewhere, and now they're all in a panic.