Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: The Holiday Sing-a-Long

• Start Topic

I enjoyed this immensely, for the mix of cheese and talent.  Dr. Ken held his own on The Little Drummer Boy, so that was cool.

And that was the LeeAnn Rimes arrangement of Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, so it was either her, or a remarkable impression.  Either way, that was fun.  It was a shame the mash-up at the end couldn't have been together, but it was fun even so.

• Love 1

At this point in the season, I think they're only actively trying to confuse people about Mushroom's identity.

This episode very thoroughly confirmed my theory that it was planned that Tori Kelley would go home last week, so she could promote her Christmas album this week.

• Love 5

Oh yes, the beloved Christmas classics...Satisfaction? My Heart will Go On? I was expecting a bit more holiday in this holiday special you know. The performances were good (they have all been solid to excellent all season) and I liked hearing the Christmas songs, but I am ready to find out who the last people are. This also seems to confirm Tori wasn't meant to leave last episode, they must have expected her to be around for this.  

This all happened so that they could make that Saint Nick joke didn't it? 

• Love 2

Oh yes, the beloved Christmas classics...Satisfaction? My Heart will Go On?

This was the weakest spot.  It didn't even have to be a rights issue; many Christmas songs are in the public domain.  Maybe it was a scheduling or COVID issue to get them to come back.

This all happened so that they could make that Saint Nick joke didn't it? 

I'm fine with leaving that in 2020. YMMV.