Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E11: Week 11

• Start Topic

One man treats Tayshia to a small-town carnival, but when she meets the man's family, she hopes they will put to rest her fears of him proposing. She collaborates with another bachelor, who goes all out to impress her, on designing a pair of sneakers together.

Airs December 15th.

It's unusual to have group meetings by Hometowns but I think I like it since this 4 seem like nice guys.  Love the bro-hugs. 

It might go icky by Fantasy dates tho

2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I did like the bro hugs though.

lol, jinx

• Love 2

This is the first time that I dont' actively dislike any of the contestants....though Ben kind of gives me creepy vibes.  Love the love between the bros. The looks they give each other are so sweet!

Poor T is SWEATING!!! That would suck man.  I do like these particular dates being laid back.  There is enough stress meeting the family.

• Love 7

Flying the families in and all of these hugs and elaborate secret handshakes are really giving me COVID anxiety. Jeez. I wouldn’t even play ring toss without using hand sanitizer between turns.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Oh my, Zac is limber.

And ... the horses are back. Is Zac the one who went on the horse-riding date?

yes, and they did the toy horse rac in one of the end clips too

2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Oh God.  Tayshia jumping up and down on that trampoline.   

It's cruelty to children the girls and the viewers 😞

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

For maybe the first time ever, I really like all of the top 4. 

I don’t know if Ben is ready for a relationship.   It seems like it might be too soon for him with all the issues he is still dealing with.  At least Zac’s issues seem far enough in the past that he is able to use his experience to help others.  I like Brendon, but he seems pretty wary... and then there is Ivan...handsome, intelligent and nice.  

On the other hand, this is Tayshia... who liked JPJ and Noah.  She likes young and fun... nothing wrong with that unless you are interested in marriage and 5 kids.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t know if Ben is ready for a relationship.   It seems like it might be too soon for him with all the issues he is still dealing with.  At least Zac’s issues seem far enough in the past that he is able to use his experience to help others.  I like Brendon, but he seems pretty wary... and then there is Ivan...handsome, intelligent and nice.  

On the other hand, this is Tayshia... who liked JPJ and Noah.  She likes young and fun... nothing wrong with thst unless you are in tin marriage and 5 kids.  

Yep, I too fear that it's too soon for Ben and am not sure how good a match any of them are for Tayshia, really. But as people, I enjoy all of them and usually there's at least one of the top 4 I can't stand! 

• Love 8

Geezy Pete, all my boyfriends met my family and never once did I cry because they did. Is it really such a religious experience for this age group?

Brendon doesn't have parents, or they couldn't make the trip? I should have paid attention to the beginning where all this was explained.

• Love 1

I don’t think they explained the lack of parents, but it seems like Brendan’s big brother was almost a father figure for him.  

And did I see her giving him the Bachelor handshake?   Or was that just in a preview?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Geezy Pete, all my boyfriends met my family and never once did I cry because they did. Is it really such a religious experience for this age group?

Brendon doesn't have parents, or they couldn't make the trip? I should have paid attention to the beginning where all this was explained.

seems his dad has passed away

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t think they explained the lack of parents, but it seems like Brendan’s big brother was almost a father figure for him.  

And did I see her giving him the Bachelor handshake?   Or was that just in a preview?

I didnt pay attn but it was def in the previews

oh plz. everyone in nyc uses an uber like the rest of the country.

Edited by thehepburn
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

That pizza is NOT a NY slice. It looked like a dried out cracker. 

LOL! Yeah, like I said, Dominos thin crust = dried out cracker. Ha ha!

The show did do a lot of work getting all those Hollywood movie props for these fake HTs.

• Love 1

awww...they're cute together!!  I loved the cheesy taxi stuff, going around the "city."  She was smiling the whole time she was kissing him (hopefully not a smile cause she thought it was silly, but because she was so happy).  She and Brendon do have a good connection, I just don't like him as much as Zac.  I guess Zac and Ivan would be my front runners, but I think Brendon is her front runner, though you never actually SEE her say he's husband material, so who knows who she really said that about.

Do they not have AC in their hotel room?!?

Edited by Ripley68
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Zac gets The Bachelor Handshake. Did Brendan? I missed it if he did.

Both got the handshake so far. I like Ivan and Brendan but I’ve had creepy vibes from Ben from Clare’s time and not a fan of Zac. I’m interested in Ben’s sister, she was one of my favs on Top Chef. 

It’s so hot there and I feel miserable for all of them.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Doesn’t the La Quinta have air conditioning? Sweat is pouring off of Zac’s head and he’s swooping it off of his brow in handfuls.

I know. Someone give the poor guy a sweat rag. Something. Anything.

OMG! Beatrice said "Let's have a cheers." GAH.

• Love 5

Her body language is totally into him.  some of her facial expressions with Zacs parents though looked like she was faking it.  I didn't pay enough attention to her visit with Brendan's parents cause I personally don't find him attractive so don't pay that much attention when he's on.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Both got the handshake so far. I like Ivan and Brendan but I’ve had creepy vibes from Ben from Clare’s time and not a fan of Zac. I’m interested in Ben’s sister, she was one of my favs on Top Chef. 

I like Chef Antonia too but I believe that Ben is just a friend, not family

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

I read that it went up to something like 115 degrees there during the days.

Yes, but it's a "dry heat." As we like to say here in the Midwest, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity."

Just kidding of course. Hot is HOT. The above is a joke, son, a joke. But if it were 115F with 90-percent humidity, they would be dead by now.

Uh-oh. No Handshake for Ivan. Bye Ivan. Nice knowin' ya.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

There are only 4 guys left, and every time I read a post here, I still have to stop and really concentrate to remember which one is Brendan and which one is Zac. I’m just glad it’s Ivan’s turn. I remember him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

T looks SO much better in that tank top clear to the neck. I wondered about her cleavage reveal to Zac's family.

4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I still have to stop and really concentrate to remember which one is Brendan and which one is Zac.

You're my posting twin. I kept having to edit my above posts to change Zac to Brandan.

Ivan has a good job. I might kinda sorta lean toward him. Plus those whatever they were they made looked good. I haven't had anything but my crummy home cooking for almost a year now.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 4

I would dump someone who thought a carnival date back home was a good date but it did perk up the usually sad-eyed Brendan.   

I used to live in NYC and merely raising an arm is enough to get a cab to pull over.   

Where are the icily polite, clearly annoyed family members like mine would be?   To this day I honestly have no idea how they felt about my ex husband.   I didn't even tell them I was getting a divorce until after I was divorced and they were coming for Thanksgiving and I thought they might notice he was missing.   

Zach not wanting a spouse or children until meeting Tayshia (on a dating show) seems like a big red flag to me.   And he's usually stern?   Yech.   I think he's too complicated for Tayshia.  I would have preferred carefree, fun Noah for her, whose parents probably would have been a lively good time and quizzed her not at all.   

Cooking!   I'm liking Ivan.   (Edit:  like his Dad, too!)   I wish we could vote on who should be kept on like The Voice or DWTS.   Judges' call!    

Am I the only who could care less what my siblings think about any of my relationships?   

Damn, I'm drinking red and white wine again.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 5