Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E16: Live Top 9 Results

• Start Topic

Not happy Ian made it through. I was even surprised he was the one who made it, hoped it would be Ben.  This increases Blake's chances. is Ian considered country,haven't been paying much attention when he is performing. Right now, I am pulling for Desz and Carter.

Edited by Valny
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Valny said:

Not happy Ian made it through. I was even surprised he was the one who made it, hoped it would be Ben.  This increases Blake's chances. is Ian considered country,haven't been paying much attention when he is performing. Right now, I am pulling for Dead and Carter.

Not really sure.  He just described himself as a singer songwriter.

I think Jim may win but he reminds me of the guy that won last season.

• Love 1

Ever since the season that Adam didn't have anyone in the finale, the producers have certainly ensured that all of the coaches are represented because the coaches are obviously the stars, not the contestants...

I think Blake's chances of winning are actually hurt when he has more than one contestant in the finale as it would split the votes.  

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Ever since the season that Adam didn't have anyone in the finale, the producers have certainly ensured that all of the coaches are represented because the coaches are obviously the stars, not the contestants...

I've notice this too. It used to be a coach might not have a team member left going into the final I saw it happen more than once but you're right that changed the last time it happened to Adam. I've always thought the producers had their hands in the voting but even more so now.

I haven't watched the episode yet I will later tonight but wanted to comment on your post 🙂

I'm just glad that it's not like Adam's last season.  Otherwise, it will be Blake's team and other singers that sing country that have a chance.  Then it's not fun for people like me that don't really like country.  I'm not surprised that Ian made it although I prefer Ben or Bailey.  For the IS, I like Cami's performance.  If not her, I was hoping that it would be Tamara.

• Love 1

I was disappointed Jon went through. I would have much rather seen Tamara. 

I like Ian. Hate Jim. He has a punchable face. 

Cami sounds nice but I can never understand a word she's singing 

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

I don't know who that was that Kelly sang with 

Lol! I know! Who the heck was he? I have no idea.

And who wants to sing with Kelly anyway? She outshines everyone. I'll bet we'll never see Gwen singing a duet with Kelly! 

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! I know! Who the heck was he? I have no idea.

And who wants to sing with Kelly anyway? She outshines everyone. I'll bet we'll never see Gwen singing a duet with Kelly! 

Brett Eldredge. He's a country singer, but I don't really know him. It's a duet they released

• Useful 1