Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Has Gizelle ever worked a full time wage earner job?   From what I can gather she got married and became the First Lady.  Now she is faking relationships for a reality show paycheck.  That’s the example she is setting for her daughters while telling them to work twice as hard?  

She probably  worked twice as hard keeping that shitty marriage together.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

What was Gizelle doing before she got married? She had her kids in her mid 30s. Did she party her way through her 20s?

The the BINDER we go! 🤣

Maybe she was on her knees every day praying for Pastor Jamal to make her the most annointed one.

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I don't understand this. How is Gizelle telling her kids they have to work hard, and perhaps harder than others racist towards white people? She didn't say "white people are bad" or anything about white folks at all. She was speaking to her kids about how THEY would be perceived. Why is that problematic? She isn't the mother of any white children, so why should she talk about whites who may have similar problems?

Gizelle references race a lot - she can teach her kids not to trust certain races and have it ingrained in their young minds that white people are competition - you have to be twice as smart.... white kid sitting next to you.  IDC she sounds like a racist idiot.  

• Love 3

The pastor responds. It is kind of annoying to watch.

Summary:

He says his girls are teenagers and teenagers are difficult... to explain their attitude towards him on the show.

He says he has been single for many years and is allowed to date around since he was single.

Jamal claims that Gizelle had nothing to do with the "trainer being the baby daddy" rumor and that was all Gigi.

He also claims that Chris Samuels has CTE and has anger management issues.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Y

1 minute ago, qtpye said:

The pastor responds. It is kind of annoying to watch.

Summary:

He says his girls are teenagers and teenagers are difficult... to explain their attitude towards him on the show.

He says he has been single for many years and is allowed to date around since he was single.

Jamal claims that Gizelle had nothing to do with the "trainer being the baby daddy" rumor and that was all Gigi.

You've already given an excellent list of bullet points, so I don't want to actually watch him because I think Jamal Bryant is a snake of a man.  

But did he explain or address the stuff about the text messages?  Does he admit that they are current and occurred when he and Gizelle were "boo'd up"*?  Or is he trying to say that they were "broken up" or "on a break" when he was texting that girl.   Does he say they are fake?  Thats the real story I want from Jamal, though his comment on Chris S. and CTE is shady, shade boots.  

*in quotes because there is a big part of me that thinks this entire "relationship" was for the show, but he may have promised Gizelle he would be discreet about who he "dated" and thats why Gizelle was blindsided, because she trusted this man to at least know how to be discreet...probably just the same way Michael Darby promised Ashley he would totally be discreet about grabbing butts and being caught with hookers

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, qtpye said:

How would he know?  Has he raised his kids?  NOPE.  So quit with that.  

13 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Thems some big words and accusations.  Not cool.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Y

You've already given an excellent list of bullet points, so I don't want to actually watch him because I think Jamal Bryant is a snake of a man.  

But did he explain or address the stuff about the text messages?  Does he admit that they are current and occurred when he and Gizelle were "boo'd up"*?  Or is he trying to say that they were "broken up" or "on a break" when he was texting that girl.   Does he say they are fake?  Thats the real story I want from Jamal, though his comment on Chris S. and CTE is shady, shade boots.  

*in quotes because there is a big part of me that thinks this entire "relationship" was for the show, but he may have promised Gizelle he would be discreet about who he "dated" and thats why Gizelle was blindsided, because she trusted this man to at least know how to be discreet...probably just the same way Michael Darby promised Ashley he would totally be discreet about grabbing butts and being caught with hookers

He was very confusing about the text messages.

He says that he is single since he does not have a wife or girlfriend so the lady on the text messages can not be his mistress (fancy word for side chick).

However, Gizelle's storyline on the show was that she and the pastor were "trying to make things work". I thought that meant she was his exclusive girlfriend at the time of the text messages?

He also is claiming that this lady pastor has been kind of stalking him and he denied her many requests to come to Atlanta (she is supposedly in New York). I think he is implying that the lady pastor wanted Jamal to get her a job with New Birth and might be bitter because he refused.

Edited by qtpye
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, qtpye said:

However, Gizelle's storyline on the show was that she and the pastor were "trying to make things work". I thought that meant she was his exclusive girlfriend at the time of the text messages?

Not only that, but let’s remember the REPUTATION they needed to protect. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 12/15/2020 at 9:06 PM, Rlb8031 said:

If Jamal were simply a regular guy, I might be able to see where you are coming from. If he were Chris or Ray or another man who had never been on tv or in the public eye until his wife took a role on this series, he absolutely wouldn't be fair game. Hell, I'll even say that Sherman, although a public figure, wasn't someone whose business should be out in the street. But Jamal???

By this logic, there was nothing wrong with Gizelle calling Chris S. "Big Boy" because he also chose to be part of this circus.  Monique needs to keep it real and instead of saying "Don't be talking about people's families" say "Don't be talking about MY family."  Because she has had zero problem talking about, smearing or interfering with people's families.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:28 PM, RealReality said:

4. Apparently G and R need to be blamed for Monique because they had a "look of glee?" 

Karen is trying to gaslight everyone into accepting Monique's alternate version of reality, where Candiace attacked Monique, encouraged by Gizelle and Robyn and Monique was forced to defend herself.  We know Ashley's game but I'm trying to figure out Karen's game here, because she saw everything unfold and was screaming at Monique to LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On 12/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, RealReality said:

If Gizelle re-launches EveryHue maybe she could do it as more of an MLM model.

That's what she was doing, along with having it in Target.  She needs to come up with a better excuse than "my manufacturer shut down b/c of COVID" because all these other products have SPF in them and they haven't shut down for COVID.

23 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I find Gizelle to be racist toward whites and teaching her children to see her narrow views. Don’t use a broad paintbrush and label an entire race. There are many underprivileged whites that have to work just as hard as the blacks to do better.  These conversations divide us. Gizelle references race a lot. 

What Gizelle is saying is the reality of life for most black people.  Black people DO have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good.  If pointing that out is "racist" and hurts someone's feelings, too bad.

This is probably why Wendy blares about her 4 Degrees so much.  We just had this discussion about the Wall Street Journal demanding Jill Biden stop using "Dr" and to only address herself as "Mrs."  and Jill Biden is a white woman.  If they are dismissing white women's achievements, what do you think they are doing to black women?

21 hours ago, swankie said:

And she seemed so proud of her nose job.  Why would you be happy with a nose job that looks even more like a witch's nose?

And that's the REAL reason Robyn didn't want Karen's pictures on the website, not Karen's age.

8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Monique wants and likes Status ... Not saying that the others don't but Monique just (to me) seems to be a social climber in so many ways and wants it soooooooo bad she wants to be the HBIC and she just aint ... she is used to having that status with being Chris wife with some people but that's really not cutting it in Potomac

Monique figured Charrisse wasn't getting her where she wanted to go fast enough so she tried to go around Charrisse, trashed her along the way and got caught.  That's the real reason why Monique isn't cutting it in Potomac.

7 hours ago, RealReality said:

My question is, where in the world would “twice” come from?  I don’t think it’s physically possible to perform twice as good as one’s peers at anything but the most elementary levels, which is setting a ridiculous standard, especially the higher one climbs.

What is means (for example) is no black person in the United States would ever be nominated, let alone be seated on the Supreme Court if they had the qualifications Amy Coney Barrett has.

3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

What was Gizelle doing before she got married? She had her kids in her mid 30s. Did she party her way through her 20s?

She was an events planner for the NAACP.

3 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Gizelle references race a lot - she can teach her kids not to trust certain races and have it ingrained in their young minds that white people are competition - you have to be twice as smart.... white kid sitting next to you.  IDC she sounds like a racist idiot.  

White people ARE competition and vice versa.  High school seniors are applying to colleges right now and I guarantee you, I promise you when the black kids announce they're going to XYZ University in the fall, the white kids who didn't get in are grumbling, "you stole my spot...you just got in because of affirmative action ...you just got in because you're black."  Hell, even the white kids who didn't apply to XYZ University will get in their feelings when they find out LaKeisha got in.  It doesn't matter if LaKeisha has a 4.5 GPA and a 2300 on the SAT, took all AP classes and her resume is filled with extracurriculars.  She's black, something must be shady in how she got into XYZ U, she doesn't deserve to be there.

Gizelle is not racist or an idiot for giving her daughters the facts of life.  The fact is black people are judged by a different set of standards than white people. It's why white people like Kim Zolciak can be mediocre and blow off their job (RHOA), get rewarded with their own show (Tardy) and keep that show for years with low ratings.  No black housewife could refuse to tape with all of her fellow cast members, walk off the show mid-season, get rewarded with their own show and then keep that show for years with low ratings.  Would never happen with a black housewife.

Black parents don't tell their kids this to embitter them, they're telling them this to protect them from becoming embittered by white people who will discriminate against them.

32 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Looks like Chris and Monique are equally yoked.  Monique charged Candiace around the barn and Chris Samuels is going to charge the women at the reunion.  He's also said he wants to turn into Bruce Jenner so he can smack the women up.  Lovely couple.

26 minutes ago, RealReality said:

*in quotes because there is a big part of me that thinks this entire "relationship" was for the show, but he may have promised Gizelle he would be discreet about who he "dated" and thats why Gizelle was blindsided, because she trusted this man to at least know how to be discreet

The woman sent Monique her private text messages, if Jamal were parading this woman around town in the open Monique wouldn't need private text messages to prove a relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, qtpye said:

He was very confusing about the text messages.

He says that he is single since he does not have a wife or girlfriend so the lady on the text messages can not be his mistress (fancy word for side chick).

He also is claiming that this lady pastor has been kind of stalking him and he denied her many requests to come to Atlanta (she is supposedly in New York). I think he is implying that the lady pastor wanted Jamal to get her a job with New Birth and might be bitter because he refused.

Okay so then the texts are real.  Which means that he told some woman that getting back with gizelle was just for the show.  

He really is a toad of a man.  He could not even be trusted to be discreet and ran off to spill the beans to the first person with a vagina who showed a passing interest.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

By this logic, there was nothing wrong with Gizelle calling Chris S. "Big Boy" because he also chose to be part of this circus.  Monique needs to keep it real and instead of saying "Don't be talking about people's families" say "Don't be talking about MY family."  Because she has had zero problem talking about, smearing or interfering with people's families.

Karen is trying to gaslight everyone into accepting Monique's alternate version of reality, where Candiace attacked Monique, encouraged by Gizelle and Robyn and Monique was forced to defend herself.  We know Ashley's game but I'm trying to figure out Karen's game here, because she saw everything unfold and was screaming at Monique to LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That's what she was doing, along with having it in Target.  She needs to come up with a better excuse than "my manufacturer shut down b/c of COVID" because all these other products have SPF in them and they haven't shut down for COVID.

What Gizelle is saying is the reality of life for most black people.  Black people DO have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good.  If pointing that out is "racist" and hurts someone's feelings, too bad.

This is probably why Wendy blares about her 4 Degrees so much.  We just had this discussion about the Wall Street Journal demanding Jill Biden stop using "Dr" and to only address herself as "Mrs."  and Jill Biden is a white woman.  If they are dismissing white women's achievements, what do you think they are doing to black women?

And that's the REAL reason Robyn didn't want Karen's pictures on the website, not Karen's age.

Monique figured Charrisse wasn't getting her where she wanted to go fast enough so she tried to go around Charrisse, trashed her along the way and got caught.  That's the real reason why Monique isn't cutting it in Potomac.

What is means (for example) is no black person in the United States would ever be nominated, let alone be seated on the Supreme Court if they had the qualifications Amy Coney Barrett has.

She was an events planner for the NAACP.

White people ARE competition and vice versa.  High school seniors are applying to colleges right now and I guarantee you, I promise you when the black kids announce they're going to XYZ University in the fall, the white kids who didn't get in are grumbling, "you stole my spot...you just got in because of affirmative action ...you just got in because you're black."  Hell, even the white kids who didn't apply to XYZ University will get in their feelings when they find out LaKeisha got in.  It doesn't matter if LaKeisha has a 4.5 GPA and a 2300 on the SAT, took all AP classes and her resume is filled with extracurriculars.  She's black, something must be shady in how she got into XYZ U, she doesn't deserve to be there.

Gizelle is not racist or an idiot for giving her daughters the facts of life.  The fact is black people are judged by a different set of standards than white people. It's why white people like Kim Zolciak can be mediocre and blow off their job (RHOA), get rewarded with their own show (Tardy) and keep that show for years with low ratings.  No black housewife could refuse to tape with all of her fellow cast members, walk off the show mid-season, get rewarded with their own show and then keep that show for years with low ratings.  Would never happen with a black housewife.

Black parents don't tell their kids this to embitter them, they're telling them this to protect them from becoming embittered by white people who will discriminate against them.

Looks like Chris and Monique are equally yoked.  Monique charged Candiace around the barn and Chris Samuels is going to charge the women at the reunion.  He's also said he wants to turn into Bruce Jenner so he can smack the women up.  Lovely couple.

The woman sent Monique her private text messages, if Jamal were parading this woman around town in the open Monique wouldn't need private text messages to prove a relationship.

In my POV, telling people you don't know well enough to keep a secret someone else's business isn't discreet at all.  

Like, I may have an affair with Idris Elba and we may keep it strictly under the sheets, where Idris belongs! But, if I go telling some blabbermouth friend that I'm having an affair with Idris Elba then I dont think I'm being discreet. 

And never worry if and when Idris and I get together I will not be discreet and will black about it all over town.  LOL.  

With a secret that was so essential to giz, he should have only gotten with women he knew wouldn't blab the business.

But LOL, yeah giz's excuse about EveryHue sounded silly.  I can still find plenty of foundation at sephora and ulta.  No one was talking about some global shortage on foundation.  People aren't hoarding it like toilet paper.  Like girl, no.  

I still think its a decent idea and im glad that she went the MLM route.  It might be even smarter than target.  I think the MLM gives you a real chance to try out the product, get properly color matched and product matched (if you have well trained reps) .  Im intrigued by the idea someone else mentioned of a custom foundation.  

Its weird that giz had a story ready for everyhue but was blinded by her asshole boyfriend/husband being an asshole.  

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Jamal Bryant addresses Monique and her binder

This is the whole video, not the DJ Richie Skye remix.  I watched it so you don't have to:

• *Invites everyone to share the video with everyone in the viewer's sphere of influence and grabs his binder, Xmas music in the background*
  • Gizelle asked him not to respond but people were coming for him on social media so he didn't want his silence to equal consent
  • Says he's never said anything about RHOP since it's been on the air, doesn't like reality TV & didn't support Gizelle being on the show
  •  Agreed to appear, regrets participating and will never appear on RHOP ever again
  •  Re: Photoshoot, says he was flying in from South Africa but got delayed in the airport in Germany & the producers knew he was in Germany
  • Says his daughters were adjusting from him moving to Atlanta and says he has a healthy relationship with the girls
  • Didn't address Gizelle's dad because he's old & he wasn't going to disrespect his elders.  Says they've never talked about how he broke Gizelle's heart and have rarely interacted with each other in the past 10 years
  • Flips pages in the binder, then says you can't bring receipts if he has the cash register
  • Says he did date the lady who contacted Monique, it didn't work out, he's not married or engaged so he couldn't have a mistress
  • Says the lady lives in New York, has never been to Atlanta, his church or his house.
  • Says if you're gonna show text messages, show ALL the text messages where she was begging him to be brought to Atlanta, begging to be put on at the WORD network, begging for a job at New Birth and accusing him of sleeping with the lady who eventually got the job
  • Says Monique needs to show the text messages where he rejected this lady
  • Says show all the text messages where she sent the story to 27 bloggers but only 2 were interested
  • Says she sent the text messages to BRAVO and everyone on the cast except Gizelle
  • Says the only person who paid it any mind was Monique
  • *turns to the Monique tab of his binder*
  • Says he's never met or interacted with Monique but she's running his character down with hostility and he don't know her
  • Says he's not sleeping with anyone in his church, doesn't have any babies in his church and is not having inappropriate relationships in his church
  • Says Monique teamed up with the deceased blogger to gin up a story on him to deflect from the trainer/baby story coming out on her
  • Says Gizelle had nothing to do with it, they need to look at Gigi
  • Says Monique's anger is misdirected because she lives in a house with a man who needs anger management
  • Says he has receipts on Chris' violent ways
  • Invites everyone to watch this Sunday's episode of RHOP where they can watch Chris Samuels try to run up on Gizelle and Robyn & attack them
  • Says security had to subdue Chris
  • Says Monique might have his phone number but he's got Monique's address
  • Tells Chris to take care of his CTE & says Chris' teammates reached out to him about the CTE
  •  Says Chris had an outburst on a black lady at the Safeway & he's got video footage of that
  • Contacted Chris & Monique's pastor so they can get the help they need
  • Says Monique fans were coming for him and attacking him on social media using Scripture
  • Says don't come for him unless he invites you
  • Ends video saying he may live in Atlanta but he's from Baltimore

The problem with Monique's little binder is now people might be sending pages on Monique to the other cast members to fill up their little binders.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

This is the whole video, not the DJ Richie Skye remix.  I watched it so you don't have to:

• *Invites everyone to share the video with everyone in the viewer's sphere of influence and grabs his binder, Xmas music in the background*
  • Gizelle asked him not to respond but people were coming for him on social media so he didn't want his silence to equal consent
  • Says he's never said anything about RHOP since it's been on the air, doesn't like reality TV & didn't support Gizelle being on the show
  •  Agreed to appear, regrets participating and will never appear on RHOP ever again
  •  Re: Photoshoot, says he was flying in from South Africa but got delayed in the airport in Germany & the producers knew he was in Germany
  • Says his daughters were adjusting from him moving to Atlanta and says he has a healthy relationship with the girls
  • Didn't address Gizelle's dad because he's old & he wasn't going to disrespect his elders.  Says they've never talked about how he broke Gizelle's heart and have rarely interacted with each other in the past 10 years
  • Flips pages in the binder, then says you can't bring receipts if he has the cash register
  • Says he did date the lady who contacted Monique, it didn't work out, he's not married or engaged so he couldn't have a mistress
  • Says the lady lives in New York, has never been to Atlanta, his church or his house.
  • Says if you're gonna show text messages, show ALL the text messages where she was begging him to be brought to Atlanta, begging to be put on at the WORD network, begging for a job at New Birth and accusing him of sleeping with the lady who eventually got the job
  • Says show all the text messages where she sent the story to 27 bloggers but only 2 were interested
  • Says she sent the text messages to BRAVO and everyone on the cast except Gizelle
  • Says he's never met or interacted with Monique but she's running his character down with hostility and he don't know her
  • Says he's not sleeping with anyone in his church, doesn't have any babies in his church and is not having inappropriate relationships in his church
  • Says Monique teamed up with the deceased blogger to gin up a story on him to deflect from the trainer/baby story coming out on her
  • Says Monique's anger is misdirected because she lives in a house with a man who needs anger management
  • Invites everyone to watch this Sunday's episode of RHOP where they can watch Chris Samuels try to run up on Gizelle and Robyn & attack them
  • Tells Chris to take care of his CTE & says Chris' teammates reached out to him about the CTE
  •  Says Chris had an outburst on a black lady at the Safeway & he's got video footage of that
  • Says Monique fans were coming for him and attacking him on social media using Scripture

The problem with Monique's little binder is now people might be sending pages on Monique to the other cast members to fill up their little binders.

I feel like he’s full of shit about his personal dalliances. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this stuff regarding Chris and anger are true. I’ve seen small bits of some of the Instagram lives he would do with Monique and he did seem like he could be easily pressed. I would also not be surprised if he tried to run up on Gizelle and Robyn, as we see in the preview he’s racing around talking about people trying to ruin his family. Not sure if it’s CTE or just a short fuse like his wife but Yikes!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, drivethroo said:

This is exactly the pandoras box monique opened.  

And she has only herself to blame if it does.  All if this could have been avoided if she had addressed the rumors on air.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I can’t get for the life of me why Ashley doesn’t leave Michael. Beauty and the beast. How is Michael finding all this ass🤣😂?  Ashley is banging with that body and complexion and face - I just couldn’t do “it” for the money!  

LOL, his wallet is finding all that ass. 

I dont think Ashley has the same body that she had.  This is totally fine, she gave birth and is pregnant again.  But I dont believe for a nanosecond that she is dressing more conservatively because he body belongs to Dean or whatever.  

If ashley gets her bounce back body she will be right back to fashion nova styles.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I've seen people say this video doesn't prove Jamal and Gizelle weren't faking the funk.

If this woman that sent Monique the text messages was Jamal's actual girlfriend and she knew Jamal & Gizelle were faking, why would she sent anything about her relationship to bloggers, BRAVO, RHOP cast members (except Gizelle) etc? Do IG Lives with Larry Reid etc?

You only do that when you're on the losing end of the battle. Gizelle may have been Jamal's fake girlfriend but so was this woman.  Jamal had Gizelle posted up at New Birth and around in Atlanta but this lady had to stay in the shadows.  She's mad because she realized she was Jamal's jump off and he was going to keep her in the shadows while he paraded a more acceptable Gizelle around in public.

Jamal absolutely did tell her the relationship between he and Gizelle was fake ...that's what people who are juggling several suitors at the same time do.  Do we really think Monique told the trainer everything was happy at home? 

I've also seen people claim Jamal should've kept quiet, he shouldn't be defending himself, it's distasteful of him to accuse Chris of CTE & violent outbursts etc.  Monique had no problem putting Jamal's name in her mouth.  

Everybody up and down the East Coast knows how Jamal gets down.  What we're now finding out is how Chris Samuels gets down.  We know he jumped on Monique's IG Live and professed a desire to smack up Robyn & Gizelle so him charging Robyn & Gizelle at the reunion isn't far fetched.  If he's professing a desire to smack up Robyn & Gizelle and later on charges them, it's not far-fetched to believe he went off on a woman at Safeway.

So Monique opened up a binder on somebody she's never interacted with to get at Gizelle (and it's not the first time she's done it) so she shouldn't be sad or surprised when the school supply section is opened up on her.

If Monique had any sense (and she doesn't), she would step back from RHOP for at least one season, if not permanently.  But she's stupid so if she's asked back, she'll be back.

13 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I can’t get for the life of me why Ashley doesn’t leave Michael. Beauty and the beast.

Because Ashley isn't trying to go back to her momma's tent under 95, 295, 395, 495, 695, 795 etc.

15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

All if this could have been avoided if she had addressed the rumors on air.  

And kept Jamal's name out of her mouth.  She did it to Sherman, Sherman just went away never to be heard from again and she figured Jamal would also just dump Gizelle and go on about his business and never say a word, when Jamal is messy enough to be holding a peach or a champagne glass himself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

And kept Jamal's name out of her mouth.  She did it to Sherman, Sherman just went away never to be heard from again and she figured Jamal would also just dump Gizelle and go on about his business and never say a word, when Jamal is messy enough to be holding a peach or a champagne glass himself.

This is the thing to me. 

If Jamal is slinging his D all over Atlanta that isn't a reflection on gizelle, IMO.

This idea that Jamal infidelity reflects on g because she "can't keep a man" seems...ugh. 

Everyone who is mad at monique is mad at her over HER actions.  They are coming at her over what SHE did.  

With ashley, I dont think people blame her for Michael grabbing butts and wandering down the sausage aisle.  They get annoyed that she insists it isn't true and actively covers for him and takes personal offense at anyone who would dare tell the truth about him.  

But the same way Ashley isn't responsible for michaels butt grabs is the way g isn't responsible for Jamals dick slinging.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
40 minutes ago, RealReality said:

This idea that Jamal infidelity reflects on g because she "can't keep a man" seems...ugh. 

It seems to me that I only see this "can't keep a man" bullshit on Potomac and Atlanta. I could be totally wrong about this?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

It seems to me that I only see this "can't keep a man" bullshit on Potomac and Atlanta. I could be totally wrong about this?

I only watch Potomac and Atlanta and can agree that I've seen this charge lobbed on both franchises.  

Its....disheartening.   

• Love 2
17 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I'm confused.  What is racist to say if you're Black you have to be twice as smart?  That's not a fantasy, nor is it racist, it's true.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 16

I think Gizelle is coming from 2 perspectives...she's encouraging her daughters to work twice as hard so they don't rely on a man, to break stereotypes, and to show that the world is a competitive place.  I see nothing with what she said.

I wish more parents would do that..tbh.

• Love 11
On 12/15/2020 at 6:55 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

apparently something for Monique to be coming at them so hard .. lol

and Monique with her husbands money ... there is literally no difference

Except Monique and her husband are married.  I can't believe people on here are discounting the wife because the husband is the wage earner.  Marriage is a partnership. They have children together.   Candiace's mother is giving her child money. Big difference.  I guess all women who choose to stay at home, raise the children, while their husbands work are inferior and do not deserve any of the money.  This seems like 1950s values.  

Also, people have said that Monique does not take care of her kids, doesn't like them.  None of us see what goes on when they are not filming. We also don't know the dynamics of Monique and Chris's marriage when the cameras are off.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Except Monique and her husband are married.  I can't believe people on here are discounting the wife because the husband is the wage earner.  Marriage is a partnership. They have children together.   Candiace's mother is giving her child money. Big difference.  I guess all women who choose to stay at home, raise the children, while their husbands work are inferior and do not deserve any of the money.  This seems like 1950s values.  

Also, people have said that Monique does not take care of her kids, doesn't like them.  None of us see what goes on when they are not filming. We also don't know the dynamics of Monique and Chris's marriage when the cameras are off.

Do you feel that she and Chris s. built an empire together? 

Seems, to me, like he married her after he made a majority of his money.  If so, he earned that money without being in a partnership with monique. 

The same way candaces mother earned her money without any help or input from candace.  

On 12/17/2020 at 2:11 PM, Mr. Miner said:

It wasn't stated but implied on RHONY. Consider Luann's attitude during her whirlwind relationship with Tom, Dorinda's tirade when Sonja dared to compare her divorce to Dorinda's mourning, and Ramona's infamous Brooklyn Bridge conversation with Bethenny.

Yikes. I need to get out more.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/17/2020 at 11:58 AM, drivethroo said:

I've also seen people claim Jamal should've kept quiet, he shouldn't be defending himself, it's distasteful of him to accuse Chris of CTE & violent outbursts etc.  Monique had no problem putting Jamal's name in her mouth.  

Oh Jamal can defend himself all he wants, but he’s not a medical doctor.  He’s not qualified nor was he asked to diagnose Chris Samuels.  To accuse someone of having CTE because they had an outburst?  We can leave CTE out of it.  We also shouldn’t be using medical diagnoses (if there is one, which there isn’t because CTE is only discovered after death) against people to shade them.  That’s in poor taste.  But hey, it’s Jamal.  Most of his actions appear to originate in poor taste.  

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

I don't think anyone is discrediting Monique for being a wife .I am just saying that there is literally no difference between Candace getting money from her mother the woman who birthed and raised her who has been in her life her whole life and Monique who married Chris and had his children  ... to dog one and not the other about things to me is stupid .. because either one could deiced to stop paying for things at any moment and they would have to go out and earn money on their own at that point if they wanted something

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Oh Jamal can defend himself all he wants, but he’s not a medical doctor.  He’s not qualified nor was he asked to diagnose Chris Samuels.  To accuse someone of having CTE because they had an outburst?  We can leave CTE out of it.  We also shouldn’t be using medical diagnoses (if there is one, which there isn’t because CTE is only discovered after death) against people to shade them.  That’s in poor taste.  But hey, it’s Jamal.  Most of his actions appear to originate in poor taste.  

If the video is true he has has at least two outbursts that have been recorded.  Its not proof but its troubling.  Its particularly troubling because chris is a big guy.  

His position seems to be the one where players are most susceptible to injury.  Seems like it would track,  but I'm not the actual medical doctor on the PBS special. 

No matter what the reason IF he has an anger problem he should work on it with someone other than a pastor.  Because as a large black man in a world full of small white women he can easily find himself in some trouble.  

But various medical opinions have been thrown about.  Like the idea that monqiue has a medical condition that causes her to black out.    

Edited by RealReality

I grew up in Atlanta and there is a lot of tea coming out of Atlanta about Jamal.

These are all rumors and I have no idea if any of this is true:

• Jamal is angry at Gizelle and not speaking to her when he released the binder video and that is why he was originally not at the reunion. He blames her for all the negative attention he has been getting.
  • Jamal has 4 other children besides his daughters with Gizelle but only claims two of them at the moment.
  • Jamal had an affair with Phaedra (she was technically still married to Apollo) on the season where she was supposedly sleeping with a stripper named Chocolate on RHOA
  • Jamal is sleeping with a lady pastor at his church. She looks a bit like Gizelle.
  • New Birth is wanting to part with Jamal but they will have to pay him a large settlement because of his contract. They have been losing congregation members since all this has been coming out.
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, RealReality said:

No matter what the reason IF he has an anger problem he should work on it with someone other than a pastor. 

And we have no proof he isn’t.  

7 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Jamal is angry at Gizelle and not speaking to her when he released the binder video and that is why he was originally not at the reunion. He blames her for all the negative attention he has been getting.

Ha!  That’s rich.  And so instead of facing the fire, he’s a keyboard warrior.    Sounds about right for this coward.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, qtpye said:

I grew up in Atlanta and there is a lot of tea coming out of Atlanta about Jamal.

These are all rumors and I have no idea if any of this is true:

• Jamal is angry at Gizelle and not speaking to her when he released the binder video and that is why he was originally not at the reunion. He blames her for all the negative attention he has been getting.
  • Jamal has 4 other children besides his daughters with Gizelle but only claims two of them at the moment.
  • Jamal had an affair with Phaedra (she was technically still married to Apollo) on the season where she was supposedly sleeping with a stripper named Chocolate on RHOA
  • Jamal is sleeping with a lady pastor at his church. She looks a bit like Gizelle.
  • New Birth is wanting to part with Jamal but they will have to pay him a large settlement because of his contract. They have been losing congregation members since all this has been coming out.

Battle of the trapper keepers! (tm @drivethroo)

Jamal is a toad.  A toad with juicy tea, but still a toad.  

No matter what the situation Jamal knew this woman and apparently knew she was an angry stalker type and told gizelle nothing.  Rather he allowed her to get blindsided by monique.  

I dont care about his dictionary defense and desperate search for loopholes.  He knew that seeing someone else while seeing gizelle would be interpreted as cheating and embarrassing to gizelle.  

He should have told her so she wasn't blindsided especially if he knew she was shopping this around to the entire cast. 

He has enough children for a basketball team.   

He has enough kids for early destiny's child and TLC.  Think about it gizelle.  

As weird as the Phaedra story is, it seems on brand for both.  But it sounds pretty far fetched. 

1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

And we have no proof he isn’t.  

Touche.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Battle of the trapper keepers! (tm @drivethroo)

Jamal is a toad.  A toad with juicy tea, but still a toad.  

No matter what the situation Jamal knew this woman and apparently knew she was an angry stalker type and told gizelle nothing.  Rather he allowed her to get blindsided by monique.  

I dont care about his dictionary defense and desperate search for loopholes.  He knew that seeing someone else while seeing gizelle would be interpreted as cheating and embarrassing to gizelle.  

He should have told her so she wasn't blindsided especially if he knew she was shopping this around to the entire cast. 

He has enough children for a basketball team.   

He has enough kids for early destiny's child and TLC.  Think about it gizelle.  

As weird as the Phaedra story is, it seems on brand for both.  But it sounds pretty far fetched. 

I think the pastor lady that he is sleeping with in his church is not the one who sent the text messages. That was another pastor lady that he was sleeping with in upstate New York. He supposedly turned down that lady so he could give the New Birth job to the Gizzelle look alike.

I might be confused as it is really hard to keep up with all of Jamal's women.

I really need to get myself a binder...

• LOL 8
Just now, qtpye said:

I think the pastor lady that he is sleeping with in his church is not the one who sent the text messages. That was another pastor lady that he was sleeping with in upstate New York. He supposedly turned down that lady so he could give the New Birth job to the Gizzelle look alike.

I might be confused as it is really hard to keep up with all of Jamal's women.

I really need to get myself a binder...

My advice, don't skimp.on the three ring hole punch.  A good hole puncher changed my entire educational experience. LOL.  

No one wants to put together jamals sexual exploits with a crappy, lightweight three ring punch.  You'll give yourself carpal tunnel

• LOL 11
19 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I've heard this one as well. I hope the deacons do the right thing and kick his shady ass to the curb. The parishioners deserve better.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

My advice, don't skimp.on the three ring hole punch.  A good hole puncher changed my entire educational experience. LOL.  

No one wants to put together jamals sexual exploits with a crappy, lightweight three ring punch.  You'll give yourself carpal tunnel

The high volume ones are the best!  They can drive a hole through your big toe!  🤣

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

New Birth is wanting to part with Jamal but they will have to pay him a large settlement because of his contract. They have been losing congregation members since all this has been coming out.

They should be ashamed they hired him in the first place, but the one he replaced had even more awful qualities. 
I live in metro Atlanta and I won’t ever forget Jamal wanting to charge his church members a lot of money for COVID testing. His multiple relationships (apparently without a condom) with numerous women is just the top of the barrel of this nasty, horrible, supposedly Christian man parading himself as a good human being.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

They should be ashamed they hired him in the first place, but the one he replaced had even more awful qualities. 
I live in metro Atlanta and I won’t ever forget Jamal wanting to charge his church members a lot of money for COVID testing. His multiple relationships (apparently without a condom) with numerous women is just the top of the barrel of this nasty, horrible, supposedly Christian man parading himself as a good human being.

That has to be the most distasteful thing I've heard to date.  I'm not even sure the miracle water pastors are doing that.  

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I remember reading about that...God knows what else he has scammed off of innocent people in the name of the Lord.

• Love 2

LOL at the Jamal mess. Everything I've read reinforces my original impression that he was playing Gizelle and the other woman. Monique opened up a huge can of worms, Jamal clearly has no intention of slinking away quietly. 

• Love 4