Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: High Risk Factor

• Start Topic

That kitty cat was adorable and so chill considering how everyone kept handling her. 

I continue to love the dog and hope he sticks around. Drew jumping over the dog made me crack up. 

Drew really needs to try some anti-anxiety medication and maybe go see a shrink. Even therapists need therapy. No shame. He's wound so tight it's stressing me out, heh. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, jewel21 said:

That kitty cat was adorable and so chill considering how everyone kept handling her.

My favorite cat related moment was when Gina pulled the phone away from her face to check Drew's stalker app and the cat reached its little paw out towards the phone.

Heh, does Gina name all animals after Italian food?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Why is it when you name your pet after food it's adorable but when you name your kid after food it's weird?

I don't know but I really want to name my next dog Mustard. 

As they explore the divorce reasons I am interested in that. I like that Sarah Rue's character asked Gina for the tea about how Drew was bothering her. I wonder if we'll actually meet his family or if they'll be mysterious. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, possibilities said:

I bet Gina is an organ donor, and if she died skydiving, he'd get his kidney and someone else would get one, too. 

If she splat on the ground at high velocity, her organs might not be viable.

2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I'm trying to imagine what food people would name their kids after. Croissant? Broccoli? Pizza? Bolognese?

Peach?  Lemon?  Cookie?

• Love 1

I am glad I decided to try this show out, its really cute. Plus, adorable kitty cat! I hope that, since Drew's ex adopted her, she can come back again. 

I like how good the relationship between Drew and his ex are and how well his ex and their daughter get along with Gina. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I wonder if that cat was really a girl. Most orange cats are male.

Why is it when you name your pet after food it's adorable but when you name your kid after food it's weird?

It’s possible; I once had an all orange female kitty. (Food named, too! She and her brother were Hollandaise and Demiglace)

Considering that Gwyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple, I agree — it’s weird. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I'm trying to imagine what food people would name their kids after. Croissant? Broccoli? Pizza? Bolognese?

Gwyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple. 

9 hours ago, Katy M said:

If she splat on the ground at high velocity, her organs might not be viable.

Peach?  Lemon?  Cookie?

Okay, I have heard of Cookie as a name but pretty sure it's usually a nickname. 

Wasn't she supposed to stay off drugs for an amount of time before she could donate? (But isn't she still drinking?) If she died before that time they still might not be able to use her kidneys.

• Useful 2
On 12/18/2020 at 6:18 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

On 12/18/2020 at 8:04 AM, joanne3482 said:

I don't know but I really want to name my next dog Mustard. 

I once knew a guy named Dijon French.

ETA: We called him Colonel Mustard.

Edited by eel21788
  • LOL 6
On 12/18/2020 at 8:18 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Reuben, Charlotte, Rosemary, Sage, Brie, Candy, (I’m just wild about) Saffron, Madeleine, Clementine, Chip,  Ginger ...

There are probably loads more but that’s enough thinking for now. 

Edited by Lukeysboat
Fix spacing
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

I’m really enjoying the “where was this guy” Insight to the marriage and the will they/won’t they REUNITE as the question.

For awhile it seemed a lot of shows has the divorce but might reunite thing and to me that’s icky. But ALMOST divorced is another thing entirely.

a lot of this show wouldn’t work at all without the mad comic skills and timing of middleditch and ash Ford. Sara la rue is OK but outclassed. She’s making it work because she’s in the company of two of the best. Middleditch high but still merry is an Emmy reel.

ashford “I have powers” with her signature delivery of voice trailing off is just too great. Another comedian would be tempted to much. Ashford plays it real and it’s much much funnier. 

• Love 1