Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E15: Live Top 9 Performances

• Start Topic

This was definitely a much better week than last but of course a lot of the weaker performers were gone

My favorite group performance was Carter/Desz/Jim. It was a lot of fun and quite adorable

I initially scoffed at Carter doing Rainbow Connection but he made it work and made Gwen cry

My favorite solo performances were Carter, Cami and Desz

• Love 2

I have to say, I’m not a country fan so I haven’t paid much attention to the country singers, but Bailey Rae has really impressed me the last few weeks.

I thought it was a bit odd for the guy to dedicate Angel to his fiancé when I always thought the song was about suicide (google says it’s about drug addiction) either way, not a romantic song.

I hated everything about Carter and Rainbow Connection. It’s a simple song and he made it into something it just isn’t. I’m not a carter fan to start with, so that may also color my opinion...

I’m team Desz or Tamara

• Love 1
15 hours ago, hilaryvm said:

I thought it was a bit odd for the guy to dedicate Angel to his fiancé when I always thought the song was about suicide (google says it’s about drug addiction) either way, not a romantic song.

He didn't pick out the song, Blake did. He just picked his 'fan' that was his fiance.

He did say that he could relate because it was about addiction and he knew about it. 

15 hours ago, hilaryvm said:

I hated everything about Carter and Rainbow Connection. It’s a simple song and he made it into something it just isn’t. I’m not a carter fan to start with, so that may also color my opinion...

Me too. I just don't like anything he does.

My favorites of the night were: Team Blake, I liked both artist. Team Legend I liked Bailey Rae. Team Gwen I liked Carter. Team Kelly I liked Desz.

The trio I liked was Desz, Jim and Carter.

Dear Kelly, pleats are friend to no one nor are big shoulder pads. 

Gwen WTF are you wearing? And do you own any other type of clothing?

Also who said Gwen was a fashion icon Stevie Wonder?

Did not like Gwen's song, not a big fan of her singing style.

• Love 1