Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E01: License To Killer Kam

• Start Topic

Corey and Nelson have always been against the other vets. If she were allied with them then they still would have went after vets to which there is maybe three or four teams (CT, Wes and Darrell). Corey and Nelson will also be each other number one.

While she thinks she might have had Fessy, Fessy is loyal to BB first. If she was with CT and Fessy had to choose between Kam or a BB player than Kam would always be the loser. BB players are not going to pick other BB players to go in before the vets.

Nany is always with Leroy unless there is a bigger player around to protect her.

1 hour ago, Unclejosh said:

Darrell was his number 1.

No he wasn't. Kam is his number 1 and Darrell is not stupid enough to think that he would save him over Kam.

Darrell is always for Darrell. He will go along with anything unless it is not in his best interest. Darrell would throw her/Leroy and anyone else under the bus if it benefits him.

Kyle is not to be trusted. He plays both sides to keep himself out of the eliminations.

It might have helped CT to have her as a partner for one or two rounds but after that I think they would have been put in. There are just too many BB players.

And having someone before they went into the house doesn’t mean they are going to have them when they got there.  

Leroy said himself that Darrell was his number one male partner and they would never say each other's name, that is what being their number one means. They are friends outside the challenge and Leroy has spent time with Darrell and his family for years.  I highly doubt Darrell is going to screw over someone he is actual real life friends with that he and his family socialize with.

Of course Kam is first but that isn't what he or I was referring to. They are a team in life not just this challenge. So for their team, Darrell was their number 1. They discussed it prior to the challenge.  Cory was number 2 and with Cory comes Nelson.  Cory and Nelson were aligned with Fessy who is obviously aligned with the BB crew. 

This was all set up before they even knew the theme or anything.  So while the BB/Cory/Nelson alliance may have eventually gotten to Kam and Leroy, they would not have gone after them on the first elimination regardless of who their partners were.  For example if Leroy was with Ashley and Kam was with CT, neither would have even been considered first.

As for Kyle, Leroy said he would never say his name and got mad at Kam for saying bad things since her experience with him was not so good on the past challenge they did together.  He made her say something nice about him.

If you betray your alliance in the first week that you set up beforehand, NO ONE will trust you in the future.  I  agree as the game goes on that may happen but first week? No way.  It has never happened in all 36 seasons, especially with someone as well liked as Leroy.  Later on, sure it may or even probably will happen.  The ONLY reason CT was voted in first week was because he snubbed Kam and she had the numbers to orchestrate it.  Wes was going in regardless in my opinion.  No one trusts him.

Edited by Unclejosh
6 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

Of course Kam is first but that isn't what he or I was referring to.

That still means that Darrell is not his number 1. First male still means number two because he is going to put Kam's team first. It may seem like Kam and Leroy is running the alliance but that is only until they suggest someone to save that the BB alliance wants gone.

9 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

So while the BB/Cory/Nelson alliance may have eventually gotten to Kam and Leroy, they would not have gone after them on the first elimination regardless of who their partners were. 

They may not have gone after them first but they are still going to go after them. It doesn't matter much if it's week one or week three. You have got to have alliances that get you to the final or close to it. Or be so scary good that they don't want to go against you. They are not. The pre-game alliances that Kam and Leroy build was not going to take them to the end. Being partner with Josh will get her closer now. 

It may end up being a good thing for CT that he got put in first. He now knows who trust. Pissed off CT can be scary. 

22 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

The ONLY reason CT was voted in first week was because he snubbed Kam and she had the numbers to orchestrate it. 

CT may have went in anyway regardless of Kam being a petty person. The BB alliance would have voted for a vet to go in and there are only a few vets and being petty may come back to bite her in the future. 

27 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

They are friends outside the challenge and Leroy has spent time with Darrell and his family for years.  I highly doubt Darrell is going to screw over someone he is actual real life friends with that he and his family socialize with.

27 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

Wes was going in regardless in my opinion.  No one trusts him.

Aneesa is good friends with Wes. They socialize outside of the Challenge. It didn't stop her from throwing her good friend Wes in.

In the end most of this doesn't matter because you have to go in to win a skull and this season there is alot of very good athletes. If you wait too long you are going to end up going against Lolo or Nam and I don't think many can beat them. 

• Love 1

I made my partner who has never watched any of this nonsense watch the Sneaker Sequence.  He had absolutely no idea who CT, Wes, or TJ are, but he was still cracking up dead.  He also really wants one their black puffer coats.

• Love 4