Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Writings on the Wall

• Start Topic

Random thoughts:

Darcy is too good for Gary - don’t know what she sees in him.

Regina seems to be mourning their almost-son as if the baby had died - can’t blame Rome for losing patience with her. She seems like a pain in the ass most of the time, even without the baby issue.

The Katherine-Eddie-Theo storyline is heartwarming and sad at the same time. I think Theo is a sweet kid.

Maggie fits better with Jamie than she did with Gary - at first glance anyway.

Delilah doesn’t bother me the way she does a lot of viewers - kind of fascinated with her attempts to sound American, while wishing she’d just speak English with a lovely French accent.

Whatever happened to that cute kid that might or might not have been Jon’s son? If he wasn’t, why isn’t Sophie dating him?

Still a fan.

Edited by nexxie
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Regina seems to be mourning their almost-son as if the baby had died - can’t blame Rome for losing patience with her. She seems like a pain in the ass most of the time, even without the baby issue.

Agree.  Like I’ve said before they just aren’t on the same page and it’s time to move on, in separate directions away from each other.

• Love 1
On 12/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, historylover820 said:

2. Apparently Sophie's Harvard friend is one of her best friends? Has she been seen before? Who is she?

Yep, the good ol' classic, "My super close best friend that we haven't met until Season 3."

• Love 2