Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: It's the Thought That Counts

• Start Topic

After Forrest gifts a water gun to Noah, Ben and Michele quickly take it away; the group has a frank discussion about racial injustice; Wade is trying to figure out how to celebrate Shannon's birthday since their relationship is so new.

Original air date: 12/3/20

• Love 1

It was cute how concerned Delia and Forrest were about whether they were or were they not "microagressing".

Shannon is just so adorable ❤️ . They did a great job with the casting, I love all of her scenes together with Wade. I just melted when she offered to make the key lime pie for Wade 😍.

• Love 2

Forrest and Delia trying to get more woke of course means they make it super weird, which is pretty much what I would expect. It got lost in everything that followed, but someone really needs to tell Forrest that giving kids free crap you get at your office should NOT be hyped to kids as actual cool presents. 

Shannon and Wade continue to be really cute and Shannon is really likable. I do wonder how things will go when Wade takes her to meet his daughters and his friends. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

but someone really needs to tell Forrest that giving kids free crap you get at your office should NOT be hyped to kids as actual cool presents. 

I do wonder how things will go when Wade takes her to meet his daughters and his friends. 

If he worked at Marvel, the free crap would be cool...

If she brings a giant pot of Bone Broth, that would win the crowd over....

• Love 6
On 12/4/2020 at 2:25 AM, Harvey said:

Shannon is just so adorable ❤️ . They did a great job with the casting, I love all of her scenes together with Wade.

I feel like we need to give kudos to the casting people on Justified since they were the ones who first cast the two actors on the same show!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

Or as Shannon's mother whose incredible cooking, and especially her homemade apple pie, is what drove Shannon to want to be a chef. . . . 

and of course Shannon's father will be dead, and he died after having some delicious apple pie

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, bros402 said:

and of course Shannon's father will be dead, and he died after having some delicious apple pie

If only Michelin Stars were awarded for killing & presentation... 

• Love 1