Type keyword(s) to search

S2.E03: The Morning After

Bali
  • Start Topic

Charmaine was awful in this episode, using Mel as her whipping girl for most of it, instead of her nurse. But I will give it to her that she finally apologized and chilled. Something that a certain someone whose name rhymes with Pope is unable to do after decades. 

I'm moments away from starting a Free Doc campaign. 

• Love 2

Furthering the theory that there is slid fit every pot, Doc seems charmed by Hope’s lunacy.  I don’t get it, but to each his own apparently.  Charmaine is a puzzle.  Why would she want to be with a man who clearly doesn’t love her?  How in the world did they go two years without her asking about the state of their relationship?  I know people are blaming Jack, but I put the responsibility on both their shoulders.  Her talking crap about Mel and being giddy if she thinks they are fighting doesn’t immediately make Jack “hers” again.  Her behavior is just odd.

• Love 4

They all act like bratty, stupid young teens! If I were Jack, I’d be all, woman, just go away if you are going to play this push/pull/yes/no game. She may be pretty and compassionate and she cries beautifully, but I would have a lot less patience with Mel than Jack does.