Type keyword(s) to search

S2.E02: Taken by Surprise

Bali
  • Start Topic

I thought rhis episode was just going to be depressing throughout, but then the ending happened. I wonder if it'll last throughout the next episode or implode very early on. 

Gaaah, Hope, I can't with the crap you pull. And then they remind me of her heart attack, making me fantasize about a new one. She is seriously THAT annoying. 

Doc and Muriel's old folks flirting was hilarious, dorky and charming. I probably found the innuendo funnier than it really was. 

• Love 3

What I don't understand is that if Preacher was going to get rid of the body, why can't Paige and JChristophr just stay?

Hope was awful throughout, and I can't stand Muriel at the best of times, but her flirting was nauseating.

Edited by Brookside
Christopher not Jack
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2021 at 10:19 PM, Brookside said:

What I don't understand is that if Preacher was going to get rid of the body, why can't Paige and JChristophr just stay?

Possibly because Wes' cop buddies might know where he was headed and would start looking for him in Virgin River.