Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: FILE #6

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

Shea manages to save Ethan from extreme danger, while Ty makes a difficult decision for his family's safety. Then, LeBlanc takes matters into his own hands to remedy his degenerative brain disease. Also, C.M. and Gina escape the hospital and learn more about each other, Ted makes a risky deal to take over a server farm in Singapore and he uses Abby to access LeBlanc's NEXT hard drive.

I was hoping the episode would end with a rocket strike on that building on the docks.

I "guess" it is possible that he pulled a knife on her. Just let your son go stay with his grandparents so you can focus on saving the world.

Is it possible for the hard drive to contain evidence of BioMotion making the Bioweapon, running the simulation and testing the Bioweapon. I thought they showed the Guerrillas doing the Bioweapon test at the same time they were cracking the hard drive, why were those videos on there?

On 12/2/2020 at 2:11 AM, AnimeMania said:

Is it possible for the hard drive to contain evidence of BioMotion making the Bioweapon, running the simulation and testing the Bioweapon. I thought they showed the Guerrillas doing the Bioweapon test at the same time they were cracking the hard drive, why were those videos on there?

I figured it was already moving into the preliminary testing stage with live subjects.

• Love 1