Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E21: Secret Lives & Prison Wives

• Start Topic

Um, was I correctly seeing what looked like a couple of empty condom wrappers and unopened ones on the nightstand in Michael's hotel room? 🤢 I mean, I guess I should give him props for that, especially if it means "Is you ovulatin'?" is a moot question. Or maybe he just found them like that in Squee Bastard's jacket.

Edited by Scout Finch
Since "Are you ovulatin'?" is grammatically correct, I realized I incorrectly quoted Michael!
  • LOL 2
On 12/10/2020 at 2:33 AM, nutella fitzgerald said:

😂 😂 😂 

Did I just forget, or was John always so much better looking than Shane and his ragged beard? What was Lacey thinking?

I always thought Chon was better looking than Chane.  

The dude is Trouble with a capital T, but damn he's sexy as hell 😛 

9 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Um, was I correctly seeing what looked like a couple of empty condom wrappers and unopened ones on the nightstand in Michael's hotel room? 🤢 I mean, I guess I should give him props for that, especially if it means "Is you ovulatin'?" is a moot question. Or maybe he just found them like that in Squee Bastard's jacket.

I found myself wondering if that chick had even really spent the night with him.

Where the hell was she if Michael slept until 1 p.m.?  There was no sign of her anywhere in that room.  

Sure, she could have been there and left earlier, but if they were up partying and having sexy time all night, I would assume she would have been sleeping in, too.  

I put way too much thought into what these chucklefucks do (and don't do).  

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I found myself wondering if that chick had even really spent the night with him.

Where the hell was she if Michael slept until 1 p.m.?  There was no sign of her anywhere in that room.  

In my imaginary world, she got up and went to work on time . . . as the administrative clerk for the judge in the custody hearing.  LOL.  Seriously . . . would Sarah have given the judge Michael's cell phone number or the name of the hotel where he was staying?  

• LOL 4