Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E08: The Calm Before the Storm

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot
  1. As always, episodes happen in episode time. If you want to discuss anything that occurred after the time during which the episode was filmed, take it to the appropriate thread.  This is not it. 
  2. Covid will likely again be discussed.  Limit your discussion to what is stated on the show.  Do not go further down a path of what is and is not effective, etc. 
  3. As always, no politics. 
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Yes I am.  A few towns away from Gina.  I even tawk like her.  I’m happy you didn’t jump ship .. yet.  After last night, I’m close.

Oh, I’ll keep coming to bitch, but I won’t watch. I’m not helping pay the salary for Brown Betty, the insane clown, or KDudd. Especially knowing that it’s cutting into Vicki’s Family Van finds. 

I can’t believe Bravo let the Dubrow go and ended up with this cast of rejects. Heather was gold. Sure her kids were smug, but they seemed confident and well adjusted. Ratings are down when people are staying home more. I hope The Ick and Tamrat hold out for a big increase. I think they’re going to be pressured by fans into dumping the Dudd and bringing back the gruesome twosome. Say what you will about Vicki and Tamra, they were the core of the show. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Say what you will about Vicki and Tamra, they were the core of the show. 

As much as I hated them, I kinda agree. They knew how to stir the shit and smirk as it hit the fan.  Rumours, mean gossip, vicious lies... this was their job and they did it well (Rinna too on her franchise).   I think Bravo has forgotten viewers tune in to be entertained and amused by the antics of a bunch of wealthy airheads not overwrought griping Debbie Downers.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How was Braunwyn able to pour that tequila down the drain?  I thought the sight of or presence of a tequila bottle was “triggering.”  The smell would have been overwhelming.  🤮

Because she is strong, sober Braunwyn! Look how strong she is, personally pouring out bottles of tequila! Let’s all congratulate her on her strength to stay sober and the sacrifices she makes to do so!! What an amazing mother and person!!! 🙄

Gah, when will someone invent a sarcasm font?

P.S. That bottle was probably filled with water

• LOL 10
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Almost the same here, in my part of New Jersey - there is at least one in every town.  I'm sooo grateful, because they are all wonderful!!  

Frank Sinatra used to get Italian bread flown to Palm Beach from New Jersey.  I think every day.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

P.S. That bottle was probably filled with water

That was my first thought too.  

I wish Brawny well in her sobriety but we will be enduring her stories of her drunk black outs and such, maybe her kids do not need to hear some of those things, be brave and do the work just don't involve those kids in the dirty details, it just confuses them.

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Because she is strong, sober Braunwyn! Look how strong she is, personally pouring out bottles of tequila! Let’s all congratulate her on her strength to stay sober and the sacrifices she makes to do so!! What an amazing mother and person!!! 🙄

Oh and now she is the authority on drinking and sobriety.  I’m not saying Shannon does or doesn’t drink a lot, but to sit there and say behind her back to Kelly and Elizabeth that Shannon definitely has a drinking issue.  STFU and GTFOH with that.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Oh and now she is the authority on drinking and sobriety.  I’m not saying Shannon does or doesn’t drink a lot, but to sit there and say behind her back to Kelly and Elizabeth that Shannon definitely has a drinking issue.  STFU and GTFOH with that.   

My thoughts exactly. She and Luanne now think they are the authorities on alcoholism. Braunwyn was been sober for 5 minutes, she can take several seats with that sanctimonious b.s. 

• Love 15

I cannot stand Shannon.

Couldn't figure out what it is about Elizabeth that I don't like.  And now I realize it is because she is trying too hard.  Makes me think no one likes her (outside of this show) and so she tries to be someone else so people will like her.

How very selfish of Braunwyn to go on and on while her 17 year old, who suffers from anxiety, is sitting right next to you.  Way to put more stress on the 17 year old.

I really like Gina. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I agree Boringwyn's comments on Shannon's drinking reminded me of something my Dad used to say:  "Converts act like sanctimonious experts."   On the other hand, it doesn't take much to come to that conclusion - anyone watching this season can see it's true but Boring should have kept her opinion on that topic to herself considering her situation.  

And speaking of Boringwyn, my heart broke for her daughter who after telling her parents her anxiety was spiking then had to sit there silently  while her mother not only discounted her feelings but then demanded the floor to talk about herself.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
typos
  • Love 19
14 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Sophie seems sweet, with a hint of sarcasm.  I still recall her in season 9 rolling her eyes at her mother as Shannon was listing all the remedies and pills she was packing.

One of those moments when my Sophie love was solidified.  She one of those kids that grew up in a difficult situation (from an emotional support perspective) that became an adult earlier than planned.  She sees who her mother is. 

14 hours ago, Steph J said:

Seriously. If you can afford to spend $2 million just in legal fees, then I don't want to hear you complain about money.  Elizabeth acknowledged in a previous ep that she already has more than enough money to maintain a lifestyle that includes spending $30k a month just on clothes through the rest of her days, so hearing her whine about having to come up with half a million in cash to pay for the trial made my eye twitch.  Why are you even going to trial over this?  After a certain point the difference between X amount of wealth and Y amount of wealth is negligible.  Just walk away and save yourself the stress and legal fees.  You'll be fine.

Elizabeth is insufferable.  Shut up already!  I'm with you (and Gina) on this.  Get on with your life.  6 years for a divorce.  With a lot of assets to divide, I can see a year.  They don't have kids so there is no custody battle.  I can both agree that she deserves the money and question how much longer she wants this battle in her life to get every last penny.  There is a point when you're causing yourself more harm than good. At this point, too much of her life is on hold.  Doesn't she want to be able to admit to having sex with baby face tiny head?  She claims she wants to have a child.  Maybe move on with life so she can do that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Elizabeth - I don’t like talking about money or my divorce because I’m getting divorced from someone who has a lot of money and therefore I have a lot of money but not as much money as I used to because I’m divorcing someone who has a phenomenal amount of money but now I’m getting divorced.  It will affect how much money I have but not all that much because I’m getting a lot of money from the person I’m divorcing who has a lot of money.

All the money talk is annoying but I think her ex is a billionaire and it sounds like this divorce is going to leave her a millionaire.   I know there isn't any sympathy about that from the rest of us but the guy betrayed her in the worst way and I really don't blame her for wanting to get as much as possible.  Still, she needs to stop constantly talking about it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

They should have named this episode "The Real Braunwyn of OC". What a distasteful person she is. Brauny tells her therapist that she has been with her hubby since she was 18, she has 7 kids, and she has never had any adult responsibilities. Now most people would consider 7 kids to be adult responsibilities on steroids. Not Brauny. She just pops them out, it is someone else's problem to raise them.

Then Brauny tells Rowan that now that she is sober, she can be there for Rowan as she battles her anxiety and OCD. Then when Rowan relates how worried she is about the elderly getting sick, Brauny tells her that it is her anxiety and OCD talking, and to just shut up. Apparently that will make those disorders go away. Who knew? 

Brauny then, rather than be there for her daughter, makes it all about herself once again, and has a melt down when Sean dares to interject a comment during Brauny's story. The editors must just love Brauny. I don't think they realize though that most of us hate her. And not in a love to hate way, but a hate to hate way. Oh, and she thinks she has 9 kids, and she is worried about being stuck at home with them. Hard to believe she is sober, when she doesn't even know how many kids she gave birth to. 

Elizabeth has turned out to be such a dud. She keeps talking about how successful she has been. Was she successful before she married money, or is she successful because she married money? I have thought the later, but maybe I have missed what she did with her life before she married rich. How sad that she is in the middle of a horrible divorce where she will have enough money to live on for the rest of her life. 

Honestly this episode felt like 2 hours rather than one. I actually cheered at the end when they put up the notice that production had halted. Literally cheered. 

Amen to all.

Wouldn't a quarantine actually help Brauny stay sober?  Don't leave the house, don't have alcohol in the house.  Instacart your groceries. Enjoy your ugly rented house?  Zoom your AA meetings.

On Elizabeth, didn't she basically meet him the way Erika Jane met her sugar daddy?  She was cocktail waitress?  Her business she talked about during the premier  -- some digital MTV -- sounds like a fucking loser vanity business.  I love when Kelly shut her down on her talking about money constantly.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh, I’ll keep coming to bitch, but I won’t watch. I’m not helping pay the salary for Brown Betty, the insane clown, or KDudd. Especially knowing that it’s cutting into Vicki’s Family Van finds. 

I can’t believe Bravo let the Dubrow go and ended up with this cast of rejects. Heather was gold. Sure her kids were smug, but they seemed confident and well adjusted. Ratings are down when people are staying home more. I hope The Ick and Tamrat hold out for a big increase. I think they’re going to be pressured by fans into dumping the Dudd and bringing back the gruesome twosome. Say what you will about Vicki and Tamra, they were the core of the show. 

With all due respect...Heather's kids were little when she was on the show...we have no idea what they're like now...now that they're teenagers. Even the sweetest kid can become a monster when those hormones kick in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

All the money talk is annoying but I think her ex is a billionaire and it sounds like this divorce is going to leave her a millionaire.   I know there isn't any sympathy about that from the rest of us but the guy betrayed her in the worst way and I really don't blame her for wanting to get as much as possible.  Still, she needs to stop constantly talking about it.  

I know she couched meeting him while he was going through a divorce, but I would bet anything that he met her while still married and their affair prompted the divorce.  And she married a cheater and now is getting divorced by a cheater who met a new chippy.

Someone should tell her she should do a better job acting like it's the marriage she misses, not the lifestyle with him.  Even Sonja Morgan did a better job pretending she misses being married to her wealthy benefactor former spouse because she just loooooooooooved him so much.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm actually liking Gina haha. I laughed when she was talking to her mom about having a ton of spaghetti and no toilet paper.

I'm loving her!  I do think she's really in a good place and is pretty happy in life.  I like her friendship with Emily.

• Love 12

I'm really disliking Kelly this season...more than previous seasons.  The bragging about her sex life is just gross. Her dumb and uninformed comments about the pandemic are nauseating and her bully behavior with all the women can be cruel and vicious. She almost seems sociopathic...lack of empathy, shit stirring for the fun of it...also it's hard on the eyes to watch her plastic filled face and puffed up trout mouth in her interviews. Yikes! Enough with the cosmetic work already...it's not making your personality better or more lovable.

Shannon is a very neurotic person with a drinking problem. Her neurosis about most everything is getting worse. She needs to stop drinking and get some serious therapy and Prozac. I feel sorry for her kids...they have to live with this all the time. How this guy she's with can put up with her is beyond me...very needy and troubled woman.

Gina seemed very obnoxious during the tennis game...good grief...calm down. I'm trying to understand what's going on with her defense of her ex...he choked her and could have killed her but she's constantly defending him and touting him as a great dad. Does a "great' Dad break into her home and choke her? Terrifying her kids and almost killing their mom? He didn't even live with his kids for the past few years so he could shack up his side piece. I don't get it...for all her "New York" attitude and her mouthy attitude and no nonsense take downs of the other ladies, she seems to be quite the apologist and empathizer with her abusive cheater ex. I understand trying to have a polite realtionship with him for the kids sake but honestly, he doesn't deserve a pass on his cheating, his angry abusive behavior that could have had tragic results. Just stop.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 11
25 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I know she couched meeting him while he was going through a divorce, but I would bet anything that he met her while still married and their affair prompted the divorce.  And she married a cheater and now is getting divorced by a cheater who met a new chippy.

How you get them is how you lose them.

• Love 16

Re Brawnwyn bringing others with her to meetings: I know some people who just CANNOT do anything alone, on their own. They need a support system to do hard things, and they always want someone they know along for the ride. I don’t think that’s always a bad thing (on the other hand, I don’t think it’s always good...) but I wonder if some of that is at play, too. These women are the ones she’s “with” at this period of time, so she’s inviting them to be her personal support system in the process. Again, good or bad—not really making a call on that. Just an observation.

I did think it was weird that they were hanging out with their daughter in their “adult party room.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

I don’t see a thread for her.  Can you share what he did here?

Elisabeth said that she made the agreement not to have kids when she married her ex (he didn't want kids and apparently that was a deal breaker for him) but the marriage broke up (not sure who filed but Elisabeth has said it was her) when he had a baby with another woman - who I guess he's still with but I don't know. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

So Braun talks over her daughter and her husband about her concerns on her AA meeting cancellations due to COVID, but when her daughter has a thoughtful moment to express concern about her fellow teens not having that outlet, Braun tells her basically to shut up and stop worrying -- that it's her OCD.  Then proceeds to yell at them that no one is listening. 

She needs therapy for her intense narcissism in addition to her alcoholism.

I came here to say the same thing. She's treating her alcoholism, which is great, but now she needs to address whatever it is in her brain that makes her an asshole to her own children. It's not the alcohol, evidently. 

Also, lol at these women breaking down at the slightest hint of inconvenience. Shannon is a goddamn dysfunctional mess.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

As much as I hated them, I kinda agree. They knew how to stir the shit and smirk as it hit the fan.  Rumours, mean gossip, vicious lies... this was their job and they did it well (Rinna too on her franchise).   I think Bravo has forgotten viewers tune in to be entertained and amused by the antics of a bunch of wealthy airheads not overwrought griping Debbie Downers.

Yep. For all their flaws, I know Tamra and Vicki can survive and thrive. They’re tough old hags. This current crop are a bunch of whiners and losers. I want to see some people act as anchors, and they have none here. I know from years of watching that Tamra and Vicki fought and scratched for that upward mobility, and I have to respect that. I think Gina is a scrapper, but she’s not established enough to be an anchor. Sick of Shannon, Emily is a mope with a Regus office rental and the party planning skills of a lazy 10 year old, the Dudd is just a fucking scumbag, I don’t know who the new blonde one is, and Braunschweiger is a Reelz story waiting to happen. I just want to see someone bring back sky tops. And family vans. And it wouldn’t kill anyone to have a to do at Lake Havasu.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

I think Braunwyn meant being in the house with nine people, but it came out as kids. 

Kelly's financial security plan is Rick Leaventhal. I doubt she'll be married long enough to get a big settlement if they divorce. 

Did anyone catch Archie wearing Shannon's wedding veil?

No charity wants the hassle of auctioning or raffling off a car. Elizabeth should just write them a check instead. 

Emily continues to be boring.  

Gina is having a good season. 

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Yep. For all their flaws, I know Tamra and Vicki can survive and thrive. They’re tough old hags. This current crop are a bunch of whiners and losers. I want to see some people act as anchors, and they have none here. I know from years of watching that Tamra and Vicki fought and scratched for that upward mobility, and I have to respect that. I think Gina is a scrapper, but she’s not established enough to be an anchor. Sick of Shannon, Emily is a mope with a Regus office rental and the party planning skills of a lazy 10 year old, the Dudd is just a fucking scumbag, I don’t know who the new blonde one is, and Braunschweiger is a Reelz story waiting to happen. I just want to see someone bring back sky tops. And family vans. And it wouldn’t kill anyone to have a to do at Lake Havasu.

I agree that Gina is doing the best she can with these lackeys, and that she’s not enough to be the anchor, nor can one woman save an ensemble cast.  

I’ll take it even one step further with regard to Vicki and Tamra—I hope they are at home drinking tequila and laughing their asses off at how poorly this franchise is doing without them.

They both said something very true last season and no one listened:  Vicki warned us that Braunwyn brought down the caliber of the show, and Tamra warned us in Miami that sucking dicks for money is all that Kelly is good at.  

I was one who wanted to move on without them, and from now on I am going to be careful what I wish for.  

• Love 13

At this point in the show, Brawny is dry, not sober.  She still really needs to work on her behaviors and move away from the me, me, me and the histrionics.  She has a long road ahead toward having healthy relationships with her partner, children and friends.  I will keep her larger family out of it because I don't think a healthy relationship is possible with Dr. multi-colored Medusa. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Frank Sinatra used to get Italian bread flown to Palm Beach from New Jersey.  I think every day.

Yes, from Dom’s Bakery in Hoboken. I used to live right next door, you could smell that bread coming home at all hours of the night. I miss Dom and his fabulous  bread more than I miss my ex or any of my friends. Don’t get me started on the deli across the street. Look up Fiore’s and the Saturday special. Worth a trip over there! 😁   

Off topic, sorry! Back to the Brawyn show-I am finishing this now, I mist admit, I was Kelly. I had no idea it would be this bad. Sorry for that, too. 😕God BW is a dumb bitch. 

• Love 5

Oh yes the golden years of the OC housewives, sky tops, Lake Havasu, and bar- b-q's in Vickie's back yard. This is what I want to see. not the crap that they are showing us this year, not neurotic Shannon, recovering drunk Braunwyn, gross vulgar Kelly and whatever it is Elizabeth is trying to sell. Please bring back the real housewives cause this crew is not real and not intertaining. Is Emily still a working attorney? I don't think she has mentioned the law this season. 

• Love 14

Am I the only one who thinks Braunwyn's kid (the oldest boy) is super....performative maybe? I mean, I have a transgender daughter, so I have no issues about his choices in clothing. It's just that I started noticing in the last few episodes that everything he does feels so "look at me!"  At the anniversary party, he was right in the foreground between his parents and the cake like he needed to be centered in the camera frame, and I feel like it's gotten worse in this episode. Anyone?

• Useful 4
  • Love 19

Is it possible that Shannon has gotten worse since her divorce instead of better? John walks in to the room and her daughter has her wedding dress on. Shannon proudly or sadly (I couldn't tell which) proceeds to tell John it's her wedding dress as she's about to cry. Does she remind him every damn day that she was married before?  Unbelievable. 

Brawny's son at the makeup counter getting his face done. FFS No! Are we supposed to be interested in that? 

Elizabeth-Wowza! Boring endless hole of need. She was so damn annoying at the gym, her poor trainer. Looked like she couldn't wait to get away from her. Her personality just grates! Oh, did you know she was rich? And her husband is richer? But she can't talk about it for legal reasons. But she talks about it anyway. 

Kelly talking about having sex with Rick in every room of that glass house or wherever they eff they were. Kelly, we don't care. Do. Not. Care. 

Sean's face when Brawny went hysterical about nobody listening to her. He went straight in to co-dependant mode once again. He looked scared, then he immediately tried to smooth it over and make it nice. Ok, honey. You're right. We need to listen. Blah, blah. He should have pulled her in to another room and told her to never scream like that in front of their kids ever again! Hope he's hitting those Al-Anon meetings hard. 

• Love 23
22 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Am I the only one who thinks Braunwyn's kid (the oldest boy) is super....performative maybe? I mean, I have a transgender daughter, so I have no issues about his choices in clothing. It's just that I started noticing in the last few episodes that everything he does feels so "look at me!"  At the anniversary party, he was right in the foreground between his parents and the cake like he needed to be centered in the camera frame, and I feel like it's gotten worse in this episode. Anyone?

He’s A LOT.  Makes you wonder does any of those other kids get an ounce of the attention he seems to get?   

• Love 11

The quote function isn't working at the moment but I agree with those who think this iteration isn't working.  I don't want Tams or Vicki back and I would prefer to see glamor and fun.  Granted, COVID-19 isn't the time for that and I don't need to see people crying over paper towels and toilet paper.

I thought the Debutante Ball footage was interesting.  My thoughts.  Are they still doing that?  I guess I need to research the history but aren't we past this?  You're presenting young women to Society?  Hey, if COVID kills this, that is a postive outcome.

These women aren't doing okay.

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I think it’s like Thunderdome for those kids, jockeying for attention. He beat out the other kids, who only offered up lice. Give them time. Poor little bugs. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I think it’s like Thunderdome for those kids, jockeying for attention. He beat out the other kids, who only offered up lice. Give them time. Poor little bugs. 

Yeah - I just read the Braunwyn thread - and I agree. Those poor kids. The worried look on the daughter's face when they were talking COVID at their house - that was real and made me sad. I was raised by a narcissist in absolute chaos. I know that look. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

Seems that way...he's particularly snarky towards his mom. He could tap down the snark a couple of levels and quit acting like he's so special because he likes to wear women's clothes and makeup. It's great his parents are embracing his inner drag queen but they should really sit down with him and have a conversation about his future and what his hopes and dreams are. It's a very tough world out there for transgender people...they have one of the highest rates for being murdered in this country. Not everybody is as enlightened and woke as people out in the OC. Instead of making everything about herself and her issues, Braunwyn should spend some time really talking to her kids and be a parent. I really felt bad for her daughter who clearly was upset about the pandemic and its effect on her friends and other people when her mother went into some kind of bipolar meltdown demanding that everyone shut up and let her speak. She's a just not a good parent...she really doesn't do parenting well at all. She either ignores the kids or is sucking all the air of the room when they are around having hissy fits if she isn't the center of attention. And honestly, she probably shouldn't have filmed this season if she's trying to get sober. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, albarino said:

The quote function isn't working at the moment but I agree with those who think this iteration isn't working.  I don't want Tams or Vicki back and I would prefer to see glamor and fun.  Granted, COVID-19 isn't the time for that and I don't need to see people crying over paper towels and toilet paper.

I thought the Debutante Ball footage was interesting.  My thoughts.  Are they still doing that?  I guess I need to research the history but aren't we past this?  You're presenting young women to Society?  Hey, if COVID kills this, that is a postive outcome.

These women aren't doing okay.

It's hard to believe that any girl is doing debutante balls but I know a few where I live that did them...only because their mothers were gung ho about it and were trying to recreate some worn out dated tradition that they read about somewhere. 

• Love 2

I have no idea how they handle the Deb balls there, but in our area the girls are part of a service society and do so many hours of community projects.  They have to do at least 200 hours to qualify——some girls have done as much as 600 hours.  So at least here, the debs do good works.  For some reason, I just can’t see Orange County’s trust fund kids doing a lot of community service—-unless it’s for lawbreaking. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Brauwynn can be a bit much, but I'm cutting her a lot of slack.

She's been heavily drinking for 28 yrs, been sober for 42 days w/no excuse(pregnancy) to do so other than for  herself,

She's learning how to cope w/o booze, has a daughter who's emotionally fragile, and worried about her needs while trying to take care of herself as well - and be there for her.

Add in meetings are being  down, she may lose her nannies, can't go out, -  the latter  depending on your circumstances, are hard enough for anybody but esp so with somebody who has coping/stress/anxiety that they are learning how to navigate being sober.

People primarily drink to escape...becoming sober and staying so is difficult in normal times, more so during Covid.

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 6
On 12/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, Steph J said:

Seriously. If you can afford to spend $2 million just in legal fees, then I don't want to hear you complain about money.  Elizabeth acknowledged in a previous ep that she already has more than enough money to maintain a lifestyle that includes spending $30k a month just on clothes through the rest of her days, so hearing her whine about having to come up with half a million in cash to pay for the trial made my eye twitch.  Why are you even going to trial over this?  After a certain point the difference between X amount of wealth and Y amount of wealth is negligible.  Just walk away and save yourself the stress and legal fees.  You'll be fine.

She spends 30k a month on clothes! That’s a damn shame because she almost always looks odd and awkward in her clothing.

Tired of her going on about the divorce. Hope she’s a one and done.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I hate when Shannon turns on the pouty voice when she starts crying about paper towels.  She does that when she’s tattling about someone attacking her and it’s really annoying.

Agree, liking Gina the best too!

I hate that voice too. It's like she reverts back to being a child and crying ever so softly to come across as a little girl who needs to get attention. She has done this for years. I also had a hard time finding toilet paper and paper towels but I never cried about it. 

• Love 10

Shannon getting emotional about her marriage, her wedding dress, the paper towels.....etc Her concerns about the virus were rational but how can anyone take her seriously since she is constantly a wreck over every little thing?
Braunwyn’s such a little attention whore. Nobody in the home can have a moment unless she orchestrates it like the Jacob makeup scene. 

• Love 14