Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Chapter Fourteen - The Tragedy

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I didn't really understand why Boba didn't try to get his armor back on Tatooine, or how he even tracked Mando down.

I wondered about these two things also.  Din was on Tatooine for about 5 minutes and found the armor; Fett should have been able to.   I was curious about how they found the Razor Crest also.  The Razor Crest!  *sob*

Annd that's more thought then I've given to Boba Fett in over 30 years.

1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Moff Gideon can take his dark saber and shove it up his ass. 

This made me laugh, hee.

• Love 2

I wondered why Din didn't call the Child "Grogu" when trying to get his attention in the Jedi light field. Maybe not used to it yet, but given how the baby responded to his name in the opening, I thought it might have more of an effect than Din's use of "kid," which clearly wasn't getting through. 

I liked the bits of Stormtrooper armor flying off when Boba Fett was whaling on them. 

I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to realize that the "new" Mandalorian that suddenly appeared was actually Boba Fett in his armor that he apparently went and got off Mando's ship. 

Edited by bethy
  • Love 5

RIP, Razor Crest. Damn. I didn't expect that.

This episode had me stressed.

Loved seeing Fennec Shand again! And Boba Fett!*

I hope Grogu isn't under Moff Gideon's capture for too long. I'm already enraged seeing Gideon taunting the poor baby.

*Even though I'm not a hardcore Star Wars fan, and barely know who Boba Fett is, this show has me invested.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Sorry if I came off assholish it was unintentional, I was just really hyped up from the episode.

Here are the 2 ships. Slave 1 (top) Razer Create (bottom)

Slave_I_DICE.png

RazorCrestIcePlanet-DB.jpg

Wow.  They really are quite different.

No need to apologize - I was very excieted about this episode as well.

• Love 1

Not that I want to give any stock to what Grace Randolp says, but this episode kind felt like Pedro wasn't in it that much. Which is why the episode felt off. Pedro said he was in the suit more this season and from that we were able to feel more of Mando was feeling. This ep felt like a stand in was in the suit. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Not that I want to give any stock to what Grace Randolp says, but this episode kind felt like Pedro wasn't in it that much. Which is why the episode felt off. Pedro said he was in the suit more this season and from that we were able to feel more of Mando was feeling. This ep felt like a stand in was in the suit. 

According to the behind the scenes series there is a double for the gunfighting scenes and one for the fight scenes. I could easily see the middle of the episode being split between the two doubles with voice over by Pedro. 

52 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Actually this episode it the ultimate confirmation beyond all the other already solid confirmations that she was making things up for who knows what motive. 

We have the director's word for it: 

Robert Rodriguez discusses directing one of the Star Wars show's best episodes yet

And Pedro's way too giddy enthusiastic social media posts: 

*edit to fix tweet links

Edited by ainon
  • Love 3

I usually like to rewatch episodes, but not this one. Watching the cuteness of that opening scene again, given the ending, is too sad. Come on next week already. I’m anxious to find out who Grogu called to using the Force. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ainon said:

Actually this episode it the ultimate confirmation beyond all the other already solid confirmations that she was making things up for who knows what motive. 

We have the director's word for it: 

Robert Rodriguez discusses directing one of the Star Wars show's best episodes yet

And Pedro's way too giddy enthusiastic social media posts: 

https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/1334866577712427008

https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/1334866577712427008

Thanks for posting this. It’s nice to put an end to that rumor that would not go away. Interesting that Rodriguez was a last minute replacement director. That probably explains a lot of the moments were things felt off. 

5 hours ago, magdalene said:

I feel bad for all the kids who saved their allowance and got the LEGO Razorcrest.

I preordered it and if not for a shipping delay, I would have had it the day after it was released.  It's ok, it's still awesome. 😉  (And I won't admit how old I am...)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

This episode was too short.

I can't believe they blew up the Razor Crest.

Was Boba Fett  that old when Luke knocked him into the pit? According to this timeline it wasn't that long ago right, less then 10 years?

Hopefully the Jedi that are left had their phones on and heard the call.

Agent May aka The Calvary is back in action 🙂 I hope she keeps a guest staring role like Gina Carano.

The jet pack thing was weird, put your weapons down, take off your jet pack. Why wouldn't Mando call it back to him instead of trying to run up hill? To me that was lazy writing just a way to keep Mando away long enough to snatch Grogu.

I can't believe this season is already almost over 😞

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

Pedro wasn't in the suit at all in Episode 4 of Season 1, and I couldn't tell (and still can't) so I didn't even know until I read that somewhere.  I don't think that's why this episode felt off.  I think maybe it was bad editing?  I won't blame the director either, but it was choppy.

I think a few mistakes were made in post-production for this whole season, and probably 100% due to the pandemic.  They finished it all remotely.  I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it can't be as good or as easy to do as working in a studio.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Was Boba Fett  that old when Luke knocked him into the pit? According to this timeline it wasn't that long ago right, less then 10 years?

This show is set 5 years after RotJ. 

13 hours ago, callmebetty said:

I'm wondering if something will happen that will cause Grogu to lose his powers and then the Jedi have no reason for him, so Din obviously keeps him and starts to train him as a Mandalorian?

Luke Skywalker purposefully cut himself off from the Force for a while, but ... his midichlorian count probably didn't go down and we definitely know he could tap back into the Force as soon as he chose to.

13 hours ago, Ottis said:

- Where did Jango get that armor? Is that the armor Mando had? Didn't Mando have all his beska armor melted down to make his new armor? I've lost track of who has what armor, but it seems to me that if armor that belongs to a family can be proven to belong to that family, the family should get it back. 

Mando got a bunch of Beskar from The Client in ep 1 and had that melted down to make his new armor. He picked up the Boba Fett armor a few episodes ago on Tattooine and has been keeping it around ever since.

Boba really lucked out swiping the armor right before the whole Razor Crest got blown up.

12 hours ago, AimingforYoko said:

Moff Gideon sucks as a boss. He let those two troopers get the crap beaten out of them just to see what Grogu could do.

I think he enjoyed seeing Grogu go Dark Side-y, but the main thing was to let the lil tyke tire himself out.

9 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

He is supposed to be an excellent long range sniper.

Fennec Shand is supernaturally good. Her career is as a long range sniper and as shown in this episode, she doesn't miss from midrange either. I think she took down a stormtrooper with every single shot.

5 hours ago, magdalene said:

I feel bad for all the kids who saved their allowance and got the LEGO Razorcrest.

Hah! But this reminds me of a videogame series where you get a sweet ride, and it's completely destroyed in the prologue of the sequel -- and then you get an upgraded version of the ship and it's even called [ship name]-2 for the rest of the series. I mean, I could definitely see Mando getting some completely different looking space van, but if I had to guess I think his next ship will look very much like the Razor Crest.

BTW this was another episode where Mando could really have used that disintegration rifle he sometimes carries. Actually, maybe it's gone for good now if it was on the ship.

• Love 3

I think part of the reason the episode felt so off to me is because it looks like it was filmed in a real location.  That's a real place in California.  People hike there.

I looked up the director and he is famous for directing schlocky violence, which is not my thing.

I am also resenting this episode because Baby Yoda and Mando have been my little escape from reality this crappy year. And the episode with its sense of loss and desolation -  Mando loses his ship (his home) and the little one all within a minute - hits a lot closer to reality than I want to experience in my entertainment.

21 minutes ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Luke didn't knock him into the Sarlaac pit, Han did.  We don't know how old he looked as he always had his helmet on.  And it's been 5 years since ROTJ.

I never liked the look of the Slave 1 (or the name, to tell you the truth).  OTOH....when I first went to see "Star Wars" (as it was known back then) on the first day it opened, I was having some problems with Luke right off the bat.  He was trying to weasel out of a deal with his uncle, to go to the Imperial academy even though he knew about the Rebellion (and one of his friends had gone to fight with the Rebellion); he lied about a task he'd been asked to do; he whined and sulked; and when offered the opportunity to go with Kenobi, he flat out refused, giving a fake excuse that involved his uncle needing him when we'd seen him try to leave his uncle earlier (for the Imperial academy).  Worst of all, when we left the cantina and headed to the hanger where Han and the Falcon was and we walked in, I fell in love: That was the most beautiful spaceship I'd ever seen on screen to that point.

And Luke?  "What a piece of junk!"

"OK, you little pissant.  You can get off my screen now!"  😄

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I am too tired to figure out Boba's age, but we can guesstimate it from the fact that he was 9 or 10 in Attack of the Clones. However, he's a clone of Jango rather than a more typically birthed child, so it's possible that he's not aging naturally. I also think Temuera Morrison looks older than he is.

I liked this episode a lot. The return of evil Grogu! But I'm an easy-to-please viewer. Give me fun fight scenes and Grogu looking cute, and I'm happy. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

According to Wookieepedia, Boba was born in 32 BBY, so he’d have been roughly 36 then, and 41 here.  Sarlaac takes a lot out of you apparently.

47 minutes ago, arc said:

Fennec Shand is supernaturally good. Her career is as a long range sniper and as shown in this episode, she doesn't miss from midrange either. I think she took down a stormtrooper with every single shot.

It pays to let the ladies handle the blasters in Star Wars.  Iirc, someone ran the stats, and Leia was easily the most accurate shot in the OT.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Loved the appearance of Boba Fett and Fennec Shand.  The more Ming-Na the better!

So obviously the armour that Mando got from Timothy Olyphant was Boba’s armour.   Olyphant got it from Jawas who found it somehow?

How did Boba Fett survive the Sarlacc?  I know there is some story given in other media but would have been nice for him to say something here.  Also, although the helmet was somewhat recognisable, the chest plate colours were wrong.  I guess the time in the Sarlacc faded them?

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!  Not the Razor Crest!  

Ahem.  I guess it's a good thing for Boba Fett that Mando never closes (or locks) the door to the Razor Crest when he lands somewhere.  

Can someone please explain how Boba survived the Sarlaac pit?  Incidentally, Boba reminded me a lot of how Darth Vader looked when Luke removed his helmet just before he died.  

Mando, Mando, Mando.  If the blue force field knocks you on your ass twice, don't try a third time!  You'll miss out on all the action.  

Poor Grogu.  Very toddler-like, though -- giant bursts of energy followed by napping hard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Moff Gideon can take his dark saber and shove it up his ass.   Stealing a child and then putting him in cuffs.   Why?   Because he was afraid of Grogu that's why.   Notice he always called Grogu "it."

Nah, that's just basic Imperial racism.  Gideon wants Grogu so he can drain his blood to super-charge his Dark Troopers or something.

As for Migs, it's not like he wants the guy but he needs him (or, really, his knowledge/contacts) to find Gideon's ship.

As for the New Republic, he doesn't trust their competence or commitment.  They'd either get back to him in a few months while his urgent request for help taking down an Imperial Moff operating in their space worked its way through their bureaucracy or they'd send out task force to destroy Gideon's ship without regard for Grogu being a prisoner on it.  Officially Din is still wanted by the NR for his part in the prison break.  He's only free because the two X-wing pilots decided to cut him some unofficial slack.

So his understandable plan is to find Gideon's ship and perhaps bring in Bo-Katan and her peeps (he was likely close enough to know she's hunting Gideon too) and maybe even Ahsoka to hit Gideon's ship, kill everything between them and Grogu, rescue Grogu and then kill everything between them and getting Grogu off the ship.

If Din is in a good mood he might send the New Republic the coordinates of the debris field full of Imperial corpses that used to be Gideon's ship after he's done.

• Love 5

I just rewatched the episode so I could see where the force field went down. I guess I also missed the little guy's meditation pose on the rock, too. It looked like he had the 1st two (of only 3) fingers on his right hand touching in a circle. I couldn't really tell about the left hand.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

Can someone please explain how Boba survived the Sarlaac pit?  Incidentally, Boba reminded me a lot of how Darth Vader looked when Luke removed his helmet just before he died.  

I think this video covers it 😂😂🤣

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

In all seriousness I assume its the same as Mando surviving getting swallowed by the Krayt Dragon. The Pit couldn't eat through the Beskar which gave Boba time to climb out/escape.

Was it actually explained anywhere in the EU?  I haven't kept up with all of that.  (And it hasn't diminished my enjoyment of this series at all!)

9 hours ago, Chyromaniac said:

According to Wookieepedia, Boba was born in 32 BBY, so he’d have been roughly 36 then, and 41 here.  Sarlaac takes a lot out of you apparently.

Or just living on Tatooine in general.

Super minor nitpick;  Fennic said the presence of the Empire was surprising given the New Republic patrolled the Outer Rim.  Tython is in the Deep Core, not the Outer Rim.   Which, actually, would make it even more unlikely the Imperials would be operating in that area.

Edited by jcin617
10 hours ago, Zuleikha said:

I am too tired to figure out Boba's age, but we can guesstimate it from the fact that he was 9 or 10 in Attack of the Clones. However, he's a clone of Jango rather than a more typically birthed child, so it's possible that he's not aging naturally. I also think Temuera Morrison looks older than he is.

I liked this episode a lot. The return of evil Grogu! But I'm an easy-to-please viewer. Give me fun fight scenes and Grogu looking cute, and I'm happy. 

Temuera Morrison is 59.  I think he looks... 59?  😉 So he may be older than his character, but I'm guessing a lot of the actors might be.  I don't know much about the whole Star Wars universe, but time and age seem to be irrelevant.  This is probably due to many different factors, but the main one being that we know nothing of these species' backstories.  We can't really give them all "humans on Earth in the real world" characteristics.  Kuiil was about 250 years old and still going strong; Baby Yoda is 50 and still a nonverbal toddler.      

11 hours ago, Lemuria said:

Luke didn't knock him into the Sarlaac pit, Han did.  We don't know how old he looked as he always had his helmet on.  And it's been 5 years since ROTJ.

Ooops, I knew that and I have no excuse for saying Luke except my old brain because I recently re-watched episodes 1-6 🙂  Thank you Lemuria.

I pictured Boba Fett as being younger because his build and the way he moved and last night he looked to be in his 60's but according to the upthreads he's supposed to be in his 40's?

I don't care if Pedro is in the suit or not I don't want to see him remove his helmet at this point so for me it's all about Mando's voice.

Edited by foxfreakinmulder
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, magdalene said:

I am also resenting this episode because Baby Yoda and Mando have been my little escape from reality this crappy year. And the episode with its sense of loss and desolation -  Mando loses his ship (his home) and the little one all within a minute - hits a lot closer to reality than I want to experience in my entertainment.

I felt this way, too...but then I remembered that there is approximately .0000000000001% chance that Grogu and Mando are not reunited eventually. This. Is. DISNEY!!!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Browncoat said:

Was it actually explained anywhere in the EU?  I haven't kept up with all of that.  (And it hasn't diminished my enjoyment of this series at all!)

It was explained in a book in 1996. I don't know if it's still valid since the books aren't Disney Canon.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/A_Barve_Like_That:_The_Tale_of_Boba_Fett

3 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

We can't really give them all "humans on Earth in the real world" characteristics.  Kuiil was about 250 years old and still going strong; Baby Yoda is 50 and still a nonverbal toddler.      

In Star Wars anything that looks Human is Human and has an average Human lifespan (80-100 years). Togruta (Ahsoka's race - 80-94 years). Wookie's live about 400 years, Yoda's race about 900 years. Mon Calamari live about 80-100 years and Quarren about 80 years. Hutt's apparently live over 1000 years.

ETA: The ages were pulled from Wookipedia so it could be more or less accurate depending on Lucas' whim.

Edited by Morrigan2575
18 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

Disney.  Where at least one parent dies in nearly every movie.

But I do believe Mando and Grogu will be reunited eventually.

Both of them are orphans, so the dead parent quota has already been met.

Next season the title might change to- The Mandalorian: Modern Family 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, paigow said:

Both of them are orphans, so the dead parent quota has already been met.

And don't forget both Kuill and  IG-11 were killed in the last two season 1 episodes. They were both parental figures too.

Regardless of where Tython is, there was still that beacon hidden on the The Razor Edge so the empire could find them easy peasy

And maybe being in a sarlacc pit is like the wraith from Stargate: Atlantis. The more it feeds off someone, the older they get. 

Don't forget Obi Wan Kenobi went from Ewan MacGregor to Alec Guinness in 25 years. Almost 22 years after The Phantom Menace and almost 16 years after Revenge of the Sith and Ewan MacGregor looks exactly the same.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, magdalene said:

The funny thing is my daughter has a Lego Star Wars advent calendar and the prize today was a tiny version of the Razor Crest.

23 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I dothink that this season has possibly gotten a little heavy on bringing in characters from other parts of Star Wars, and for the most part its been great, but it does feel a little like its become a testing site for possible backdoor pilots. I am not really complaining, as they have mostly been pretty seamless in integrating those characters into this shows narrative, its a possible problem that should be kept an eye on. I don't at all think they want to replace our Mando and baby though, the creators know that they are the real stars and it would be a huge mistake to totally retool the show after so much success. 

I pretty much feel the same way. This was a fun episode but I have always thought that Boba Fett kind of sucks. and I don't give a shit about Ashoka or Bo Karan. So I do kind of worry if they keep leaning on those characters the show is going to get worse.

16 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Hopefully the Jedi that are left had their phones on and heard the call.

Does it matter if it is a Jedi who is left. Force ghosts are a thing so we could literally see any Jedi. And as much as I hate them using old characters seeing actual Yoda show up might be fun, just because I know it would piss off Frank Oz.

18 hours ago, raven said:

I was curious about how they found the Razor Crest also.  The Razor Crest!  *sob*

The Grand Moff said he put a tracker on it.

16 hours ago, arc said:

Boba really lucked out swiping the armor right before the whole Razor Crest got blown up.

Would it have mattered? If the spear survived, why wouldn't his armour that was made from the exact same material?

6 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

The Grand Moff said he put a tracker on it.

Not Gideon; I know he put a tracker on it.  I was curious about how Fett & Fennec found the Razor Crest.

Grogu was like, "That's my name, Daddy Mando, don't wear it out."

Dank farrik! Doncha hate when your kid is communing with the Jedi inside a force field and you get confronted by some guy who wants to snatch your Beskar armor?

Leave it to Mando to land on another planet and immediately attract trouble. This guy. 😉

Wee Grogu taking on those stormtrooper guards like, "I will destroy you all! But first I'm gonna take a little nap. 'K?"

When I saw those Dark Troopers I was wondered if any of them were related to Cleatus of Fox Sports. Or the Power Rangers. Did it really take four of them to grab one baby? 🙄

Ming-Na Wen is ageless, holy crap!

Yes. And Michelle Yeoh was looking just as amazing on Star Trek: Discovery this week. (Hope that didn't come across as stereotypical as that was not my intent. They are both veteran Asian actresses of similar ages portraying badass characters on the two pillars of space sci-fi TV and film. It may be coincidental but it's also impressive.)

• Love 2

Moff Gideon, you MF, I want to kill you! Don’t you dare hurt my Baby! I don’t think I can stand the suspense of him being in danger. ☹️

21 hours ago, magdalene said:

I cried the entire rest of the episode once the Baby was captured. 😢

Why would the Baby fighting back against his captors be considered “going to the Dark Side”?

• Love 3
22 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Why would the Baby fighting back against his captors be considered “going to the Dark Side”?

It’s not him fighting back but how he fought back. Force choking is considered a dark side power and is an indicator someone is at least flirting with the dark side. It’s not really the act but the emotions required to slowly kill or torture someone. 

Edited by Guest

Even if Mando manages to get the baby back he is now homeless so Child protective services will give him a hard time.

I don't understand why Boba  Fett didn't just get the armor back from Cobb Vanth when he had it.  They were on the same planet for crying out loud.  Why wait until he had to chase Din all over the galaxy?

Luke used the force choke and he is no bad guy.

Edited by magdalene
  • Love 3

@Morrigan2575 The Robot Chicken documentary not just cleared up the question of how Fett got out of the Sarlacc pit but also gave us a key piece of information:  He's clearly a Child of the Watch just like Mando, since he never took his helmet off! 😄

Like other posters here, I wondered how the Slave I tracked the Razor Crest--and the show was really careful about not calling our attention to the issue.  Otherwise, you would expect Din to ask at some point how Fett found him and the Child.  I doubt we'll ever get a reference to it from the show runners.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Rambler said:

So now Stormtrooper officers wear a bright orange shoulder pad? Typical shoddy Imperial design. They might as well be waving a flag saying "Shoot Me First!"

Stormtrooper officers wearing an orange shoulder pad has been around for a while -- that's been a thing since 'A New Hope', as seen when Luke and Obiwan were in the speeder with the droids (and they were not the droids they were looking for).

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Rambler said:

So now Stormtrooper officers wear a bright orange shoulder pad? Typical shoddy Imperial design. They might as well be waving a flag saying "Shoot Me First!"

Itcs always been that way. Different positions/ranks have different colors. It's in A New Hope (Ironically I've been watching The Original Trilogy on TNT today 😁)

18 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Stormtrooper officers wearing an orange shoulder pad has been around for a while

Before Colour Coding:

Trooper 1: You there! Go up that hill on the left.

Trooper 2: Why should I listen to you?

Edited by paigow
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Whew, just finished the episode. Lots to love, a couple of things to eyeroll over.

First, 3 eyerolls:

Mando has always been ridiculously cavalier about leaving the Kid unattended, even knowing that there are bounty hunters and Imperial goons from all over the galaxy out searching for him. This time it went from neglectful to criminally stupid. "Kid, I don't know how long that force field will be up and despite the fact that I know you're always weak as an Navarroian kitten after you've done some Force hocus-pocus, I'm going to go fly off and fight the bad guys." Uh huh, good thinking there, Dad.

And the klunkiest thing in the episode had to be Mando leaving his jetpack in the Razor Crest for No. Damn. Reason. Even a single throwaway line like, "Damn, my jetpack needs to be recharged" could have taken care of that blatant setup, but they couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Lastly, why do Stormtroopers even WEAR armor? It doesn't stop any kind of ray, projectile or force. One shot and they die. What's the point of Stormtrooper armor!!?

Now to the good stuff:

Boba Fett! Now I'm no SW fanatic, not knowing more than the original trilogy plus a couple of the others, but c'mon! Boba Fett! The ONLY good thing about the SW Holiday Special (unless you count Bea Arthur singing the word "Friend" 18,000 times)! Boba Fett, who we've been teased with for decades! Finally! And he did NOT disappoint. What a badass fighter! I loved his weapon (wait, that sounds way too dirty).

The return of the assassin, what-'s-her-name! Cool! And as deadly as ever.

Much as I HATED it, the destruction of the Razor Crest was brilliant. I can't believe how upset I was. It was worse than destroying the Enterprise (because there's always a replacement Enterprise). But it looks like Mando won't be doing any flying anytime soon, since his jetpack was in the ship....

Mando, gunslinger-like, or maybe more like the Dirty Dozen, gathering his posse together to go against the bad guys. But Mayfeld? That was a left-field choice. Can't wait to see his reaction to being sprung by his captor.

I'm expecting some saved-by-the-cavalry action in the last episode when everything's hopeless, involving Bo Katan, maybe Ahsoka, and whatever mysterious Jedi *cough Luke? cough* received Grogu's message. Which means things are only going to get worse next episode....

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gummo said:

And the klunkiest thing in the episode had to be Mando leaving his jetpack in the Razor Crest for No. Damn. Reason. Even a single throwaway line like, "Damn, my jetpack needs to be recharged" could have taken care of that blatant setup, but they couldn't even be bothered to do that.

But it looks like Mando won't be doing any flying anytime soon, since his jetpack was in the ship....

Mando didn’t leave the jet pack on the ship. Boba ordered him to remove it during their stalemate, no doubt so he could be sure Mando wouldn’t try to escape. And then the Bantha dung hit the fan and Mando didn’t/couldn’t take the time to put it back on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6