Type keyword(s) to search

Stephanie & Ryan

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Stephanie would have been a better candidate for the TLC Cougar show that was on a few years back than 90 Day Fiancé.

In the preview she was burning the K1 app for Ryan and I was thinking 'holy crap lady your going to start a fire with all those leaves on the ground'. Lucky there was a pit there but still. She should have stayed to make sure the fire was out.

In the interview she did with The Celeb Talk Guy, she insisted that the cougar label was something TLC put on her, and that in real life she dates men of all ages. So my question - since she is such a TLC rebel - is why she referred to Ryan as "Ryan, my 27 year old fiance" every time she mentioned him.

And I had the SAME EXACT thoughts watching her burning that thing with all those dry leaves and tree debris around her. That pit wasn't cleaned out and ready for a fire either.

• Love 4
On 4/3/2021 at 8:31 AM, greekmom said:

Stephanie would have been a better candidate for the TLC Cougar show that was on a few years back than 90 Day Fiancé.

In the preview she was burning the K1 app for Ryan and I was thinking 'holy crap lady your going to start a fire with all those leaves on the ground'. Lucky there was a pit there but still. She should have stayed to make sure the fire was out.

With everything said and done I think things went this way:

1. Stephanie and Ryan were a real couple at some point but broke up before coming on TLC.

2. At that point Steph had moved on to cousin Harris.

3. TLC liked the storyline of the Steph/Ryan/Harris and rolled with it.

4. Steph flew down to Belize to film the scenes with Ryan but was involved with Harris at that point

5. They needed a good excuse to get rid of Ryan to introduce Harris so someone (Steph or TLC) made up the stealth/rape storyline.

The reason being is from the posts on reddit and Steph blaming Ryan on camera instead of getting rid of him during the night and explaining to TLC the next day what happened.   Plus I don't understand how Stephanie would still use the TLC as part of her IG if she is so upset about the sandflies biting her and saying she's going to sue them.  Mark (S2) didn't want to do anything else with TLC after his bad edit and basically dropped off the face of the earth.  

On 4/3/2021 at 11:37 AM, Teri313 said:

In the interview she did with The Celeb Talk Guy, she insisted that the cougar label was something TLC put on her, and that in real life she dates men of all ages. So my question - since she is such a TLC rebel - is why she referred to Ryan as "Ryan, my 27 year old fiance" every time she mentioned him.

And I had the SAME EXACT thoughts watching her burning that thing with all those dry leaves and tree debris around her. That pit wasn't cleaned out and ready for a fire either.

Interestingly, neither Stephanie nor Ryan show up for the Tell All.  

Stephanie might have earned herself a TLC ban with her bullshit.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Interestingly, neither Stephanie nor Ryan show up for the Tell All.  

Stephanie might have earned herself a TLC ban with her bullshit.  

TLC kicked her to the curb because she's suing them. She says they never reimbursed her for expense money they owed her (airfare, etc.) and they didn't step in and do anything when she told them that Ryan "raped" her and they forced her to continue filming with him. Oh, yeah, and they didn't help her when she was being attacked by fire ants or pay for her medical care. She also said that she is suing because she is the first person on the show who is in the position financially to take them on, and that they take advantage of a lot of the cast members because they tend to be broke.

Edited by Teri313
Fixed typo
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

TLC kicked her to the curb because she's suing them. She says they never reimbursed her for expense money they owed her (airfare, etc.) and they didn't step in and doing anything when she told them that Ryan "raped" her and they forced her to continue filming with him. Oh, yeah, and they didn't help her when she was being attacked by fire ants or pay for her medical care. She also said that she is suing because she is the first person on the show who is in the position financially to take them on, and that they take advantage of a lot of the cast members because they tend to be broke.

Damn, I thought she was delusional before but she seriously thinks she has the financial means to take on Discovery network?  

Holy hell, I want some of whatever pills/alcohol she's using 😂

• LOL 8
43 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhh I hope someone watches and summarizes this. I don’t think I could watch 58 straight minutes of her.

I don’t think she’s been straight for 58 minutes for a long time.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhh I hope someone watches and summarizes this. I don’t think I could watch 58 straight minutes of her.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bgu-_JF3bhyGkzObhuFONhR8cEJOVKCSte_sCowzIkk/edit?fbclid=IwAR1XfLuNDeWPbXNrabvUoaJWjjJXUR_ycoKubxLIatZmdkYlj6lmGSmH8NQ

Someone did the lord's work for us and typed out a document. Which I am confused bc there are a few spots where she says Ryan bribed her.  With what? His charm? His dick?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait? She doesn’t drink? She was sucking back the wine on camera.

Right?! SIP was her favourite wine.

Plus at the beginning ( i did watch the few first minutes) her trainer said she wouldn't have a successful business if she was into drugs and/or alcohol.  Not necessarily.  There are functioning alcoholics.  They drink but still are/can be successful lawyers, doctors, business persons, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

She may be confusing the word “bribing” for the word “extorting”?

Also, she claims Harris would not be coming on a K-1 and that she’s savvy to their relationship and likes Emma and the kids.  That actually makes sense to me.  

Edited by Eme
  • Useful 2
10 hours ago, greekmom said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bgu-_JF3bhyGkzObhuFONhR8cEJOVKCSte_sCowzIkk/edit?fbclid=IwAR1XfLuNDeWPbXNrabvUoaJWjjJXUR_ycoKubxLIatZmdkYlj6lmGSmH8NQ

Someone did the lord's work for us and typed out a document. Which I am confused bc there are a few spots where she says Ryan bribed her.  With what? His charm? His dick?

It's too bad Stephanie's psychic couldn't have warned her about all of that stuff that was going to happen...

• LOL 15

Oh my Stephanie's IG Tell All. Claiming she is a serious business woman while wearing Ellie Mae Clampett ponytails, the trainer manspreading on the couch vouching for her sobrietry, repeatedly saying Ryan was bribing her when she must have meant blackmailing her. She did herself no favors with this interview.

*edited to say, speaking of Ellie Mae ponytails, I just saw this 😂

ellie mae.jpg

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 14
On 4/12/2021 at 12:29 PM, greekmom said:

Right?! SIP was her favourite wine.

Plus at the beginning ( i did watch the few first minutes) her trainer said she wouldn't have a successful business if she was into drugs and/or alcohol.  Not necessarily.  There are functioning alcoholics.  They drink but still are/can be successful lawyers, doctors, business persons, etc.

I remember being at a Sandals, apparently there was some sort of medical conference happening while I was there. The surgeons were the loudest, most obnoxious and drunkest of the bunch.  Maybe Stef just really lets loose on vacation, who knows?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 4/12/2021 at 9:42 AM, greekmom said:

Holy cow that doc! Thank you thou who did the Lord's work! whoa!

• Love 5

I watched her "tell all". It was horrible. Crying baby, her "character witness friends", her feet, her pony tails.... the entire thing was terrible.

I am going to say one thing about that video .... she said she had a letter from her attorney... that wasn't a letter from her attorney. She talked to her attorney on the phone and took some notes and called the notes a letter. She is a dimwit and a full out liar. 

Okay, two things... she went on and on about the sand fleas biting her. I heard about this before the show aired so I watched and watched for any signs of any bite marks on her when the episodes were airing and I never saw a mark on her. She said in the video she had hundreds of bites all over her body from head to toe. If this was true, she should be pushing proof of this everywhere. 

She's disgusting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Stephanie lives by me and this is from our local news. The Michigan Attorney General is after Stephanie for her claims that her products at her business can help keep people from getting Covid.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan/ag-issues-cease-and-desist-to-w-mi-business-over-covid-19-prevention-claims/?fbclid=IwAR2yGh3Rjr8ukiZ72hJFpw9qZ3NirO8_FsfeiP0pKMxBVu0DbLZsqBIGHq0

Just came over to post this. It's also in the Detroit News.  https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/05/18/nessel-90-day-fiance-participant-must-retract-covid-19-claims-face-litigation/5147058001/ 

I'm amazed she is claiming with the shot and the vaccine she'll never get Covid. I wonder if getting on the show gave her more popularity to spread her claim and if anyone fell for her story or if people just reported her? 

SIDE NOTE: I'm amused they refer to her as a "contestant" on the show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

SIDE NOTE: I'm amused they refer to her as a "contestant" on the show. 

Last rites. Dead.  Hands across chest.  Joined the choir invisible.  Buried.

• LOL 5
On 4/12/2021 at 2:35 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

If Harris is really married to baby mama, then he's not eligible for a K-1 anyway.         I really hate that Stephanie thinks that buying a companion is the right thing to do.    

That whole line of "You did not clean the house?  I am having you DEPORTED!"  "What?  You looked at the server at Applebee's again?  I AM HAVING YOU DEPORTED!"  Like.....ewwww!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Nothing says professional like posing nude on your kitchen table 🙄

Nobody needs to see that. Nobody.

How can Stephanie expect anyone to take her seriously with posts like that? 

• Love 8
On 8/19/2021 at 10:17 AM, hookedontv said:

Nobody needs to see that. Nobody.

How can Stephanie expect anyone to take her seriously with posts like that? 

remind me not to accept any dinner invitations at her house! 

And-one of my pet peeves-if she's as highly educated as she claims, she should know the rule about not using apostrophes in plurals: "One of my attorney’s that I’ve worked with for years..." To me, that's right up there with the misuse of "you're" and "your." 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/20/2021 at 12:59 PM, magemaud said:

And-one of my pet peeves-if she's as highly educated as she claims, she should know the rule about not using apostrophes in plurals: "One of my attorney’s that I’ve worked with for years..." To me, that's right up there with the misuse of "you're" and "your." 

Oh, that upsets me!  JUST BECAUSE IT ENDS WITH AN 'S' DOESN'T MEAN IT NEEDS AN APOSTROPHE!!!

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

Oh, that upsets me!  JUST BECAUSE IT ENDS WITH AN 'S' DOESN'T MEAN IT NEEDS AN APOSTROPHE!!!

Exactly! I’ve been tempted to become the American counterpart of the British guy who goes around with paint and adds or paints over misplaced apostrophes in signs

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
On 8/23/2021 at 4:23 PM, magemaud said:

Exactly! I’ve been tempted to become the American counterpart of the British guy who goes around with paint and adds or paints over misplaced apostrophes in signs

A couple of years ago I took ukulele lessons at a local store.  They put a "sandwich board" sign out in front every day, reading "Ukulele's for sale."  I peeled that apostrophe off, rolled it up into a ball & handed it to the owner with a "you're welcome."

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2021 at 3:59 PM, magemaud said:

Compared to the rest of these yahoos, I guess her claim could be partially correct?? 

• Love 1
On 8/26/2021 at 2:05 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Eeww- what is wrong with me?! Why did I look!

Come sit over here by me. I did the same thing.  I think it was the "terydactyl feet" that caught my attention.

• LOL 6
On 8/23/2021 at 4:23 PM, magemaud said:

You should check out this book, by two American dudes who went on a spelling/grammar cop road trip.  A fun read, and a cautionary tale (be careful what you do on federal property, be aware of historic preservation sites, and remember that the rules of the English language have changed over time).

8D48007B-CA45-4C71-B444-01A56CD68B4E.jpeg

Edited by kirklandia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/26/2021 at 1:17 PM, Kath94 said:

A couple of years ago I took ukulele lessons at a local store.  They put a "sandwich board" sign out in front every day, reading "Ukulele's for sale."  I peeled that apostrophe off, rolled it up into a ball & handed it to the owner with a "you're welcome."

Don't you mean YOUR welcome?!

• LOL 1