Type keyword(s) to search

Stephanie & Ryan

• Start Topic

image.thumb.png.04b8c514e7538672a92d2d06ba157e44.png

Self-proclaimed sugar mommy Stephanie (52) and her Belize-based boyfriend Ryan (27) have the biggest age gap of 90 Day Fiancé’s season 8 couples, which is 25 years. She met Ryan on the beach while vacationing in the Caribbean country, and smitten Stephanie pays for his family’s rent and also splurges on gifts for him. Maybe it’s the fact that the Michigan native has never been in a serious relationship before, due to her successful spas, but she does doubt Ryan’s commitment. She hopes he matures when he arrives in America.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

All I can see is that Stephanie is a much better looking cougar than Jenny and Rebecca,, and her "cub" is better looking than Sumit,   She and Jenny are both older than their potential MILs which I find pushes the May-Dec gap almost to its limit.  Ryan looks okay, but I think Zied would be better looking if he just lost weight.

She is paying for his family's rent????

I find her annoying for some reason, but her cat is okay.  reminds me of the Himmy I had.  I think it is an old cat.

• Love 3

I have some sympathy for her. Her behavior makes sense hearing how she grew up. She's safe as she is the one with the upper hand ($$) in relationships when she goes so young. She sounds pretty immature socially, yet has successful businesses. This isn't going to be very entertaining.

• Love 5

Her house is gorgeous.  Ryan’s cousin is much better looking than Ryan.  Must be awkward for these cougars with zero chance of getting pregnant to use condoms because no one is really expected to be faithful.  It would be a lot cheaper and more fun to get a local hot pool boy than these ridiculous foreign “hospitality” workers.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Christina said:

So, she was a sex tourist in Ladyville? I guess that could be the name of the thread. Drago was great at these; he'd manage to work in her sleeping with his cousin. 

I cracked up at the name "Ladyville."  Then I found out it is a real place.  There is a lot of potential with this name.   something like "old Lady in Ladyville"  "Oldladyville"  No Lady in Ladyville, just a cougar"    

Yeah, her skin looks smooth, but there seems to be something going on near her lip on the right side.  I need to watch this program when I am not drinking. 

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 6

Anybody else getting the vibe that Stephanie's been lobbying Andy Cohen hard for years for a Real Housewives of Grand Rapids franchise, but this is what she finally settled for? Also, this is where I put my foot down with these women who make their small children call internet boyfriends Daddy - Ryan is NOT that poor old cat's DADDY! Stop messing with it's head, Stephanie.

Edited by Teri313
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)

Texts from Stephanie to Ryan's sister released to an IG meme account

i2o3rqlrgnb61.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&

0ohqmqlrgnb61.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&

s1ez1m3h1mb61.jpg

That Mommy account is a person with serious issues with the truth, like Yates. I don't know why Stephanie chose her to post these things but it may just be that no one else was willing to touch it.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.

Someone found all Stephani's gifts to Ryan, and is calling her out for being a liar. It sounds like it's on YouTube, but I do not know where, I only have these photo links from Reddit and not the original thread.

Stephani is being called out for showing off expensive possessions that are not expensive or are fake, like Darcey and Stacey. She did some purse giveaway on her IG account and another IG account proved they were knock offs somehow. It was apparent to people into purses and shoes. This is one of the knockoffs and I like it.

eljuubue1fd61.jpg

Then there is the $3k watch. On the website it is listed with retail value being $3,495 and on sale for $219.25, and Amazon has it for $219.99.

a2cdhf40cgd61.jpg

Production must not like her, either, because they made sure to show her beauty spa face:

genwp6c993d61.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

A $3400 watch goes for $200? What kind of sale is this? Is it 5 years old?

I have gotten some deals on some high end shoes and a couple of midrange wallets and such. Clearance. I also have a McQueen inspiration evening bag from Town Shoes - before it went out of business.

On 12/28/2020 at 10:39 AM, Twopper said:

All I can see is that Stephanie is a much better looking cougar than Jenny and Rebecca,, and her "cub" is better looking than Sumit,   She and Jenny are both older than their potential MILs which I find pushes the May-Dec gap almost to its limit.  Ryan looks okay, but I think Zied would be better looking if he just lost weight.

She is paying for his family's rent????

I find her annoying for some reason, but her cat is okay.  reminds me of the Himmy I had.  I think it is an old cat.

Her cat is old. So is she... I think she is around the same age as most of the real housewives are...

not like I’m calling myself old, but I would never lie about my age!

Edited by Maximadc
  • Love 3

Notice how Ryan's eyes lit up when Stephanie gave him the engagement ring to "hold onto" until he pops the question? lol That ring probably has a nice set of CZ stones in it now.

Edited by Teri313
Typo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Ok...now having watched episode 8, I am so confused about her claims of rape. 

From the sounds of the different texts and interviews she has given about being raped adn then the sandflies eating her alive she mentioned that she told production about the rape but they insisted on continuing to film and wanted the scene of a romantic dinner with Ryan. Is that the same dinner we saw in episode 8? The dinner where she gives him the ring and practically tells him "propose now"??? Sorry, hate to judge a victim but it is a little hard to believe that was a woman who was violently raped the night before by the guy sitting across from her. If the incident was bad enough that I told production what happened, no amount of $$ would have me sit down to a romantic dinner with my attacker and discuss marriage proposals. 

oh...and when did Stephanie meet Ryan? I thought they had been dating for a while now, like well over a year (because covid delayed her even visiting for what, 9 months?).....

And he was charged with trying to kill another woman in Dec 2017? 

• Useful 2
On 1/26/2021 at 12:28 PM, Frozendiva said:

A $3400 watch goes for $200? What kind of sale is this? Is it 5 years old?

I have gotten some deals on some high end shoes and a couple of midrange wallets and such. Clearance. I also have a McQueen inspiration evening bag from Town Shoes - before it went out of business.

The website is Jomashop. It's what they call a gray market dealer. The watch is probably legit and if you bought it straight from the designer it would cost $3,000. It would also come with a box, warranty, and certificate of authenticity. From a gray market you're getting the same object minus all those things needed to increase its resale value. 

• Useful 4
35 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

The website is Jomashop. It's what they call a gray market dealer. The watch is probably legit and if you bought it straight from the designer it would cost $3,000. It would also come with a box, warranty, and certificate of authenticity. From a gray market you're getting the same object minus all those things needed to increase its resale value. 

Costco sells some grey market items.

A lot of people throw out the box.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Twopper said:

After watching the sneak preview last night,  I realized how uninteresting I find them.  She's too needy, and he is sleazy.

indeed. I think she is a realityshowwannabe whose dream has come true and she will prolong it or try to prolong it as much as possible.

I am totally confused about the "rape". I don't like that she is throwing that word around and I agree that if lord forbid anything approaching that happened to me, for sure I would not be coaxed into filming a scene for the show. Just does not sound plausible. I apologize if I am wrong on this but 2 plus 2 is not 6.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

indeed. I think she is a realityshowwannabe whose dream has come true and she will prolong it or try to prolong it as much as possible.

I am totally confused about the "rape". I don't like that she is throwing that word around and I agree that if lord forbid anything approaching that happened to me, for sure I would not be coaxed into filming a scene for the show. Just does not sound plausible. I apologize if I am wrong on this but 2 plus 2 is not 6.

Not sure what to believe but generally I can see it. Some women who are date raped continue to date the rapist. It is a way to try to mentally deny or erase what happened. Sometimes they think they are overreacting or it is no big deal. It can take a while to fully process and understand what happened, especially if it was done to you by someone you love.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not sure what to believe but generally I can see it. Some women who are date raped continue to date the rapist. It is a way to try to mentally deny or erase what happened. Sometimes they think they are overreacting or it is no big deal. It can take a while to fully process and understand what happened, especially if it was done to you by someone you love.

That's true and I hadn't thought about that.

I was sexually assaulted by a friend around 10 years ago and it wasn't until recently that I even realized that it was an actual assault. It made me uncomfortable at the time, but we'd been friends for 20 years so I'd tried to pass it off as a drunken mistake on his part. I didn't want to cause a scene at the time so I'd carried on like nothing had happened. He didn't restrain me, and I wasn't "afraid" so it didn't "feel" like a stereotypical rape at the time. It wasn't until he violated me for a 2nd time last spring, when I learned that he'd been telling friends that I had cheated on my husband with him, that I really started processing what had happened between us. I may not have screamed, and I may have carried on as though nothing had happened, but but he DID force things on me and in me while I firmly told him "no." 

I hate to judge someone else's experience, but the part about making sure the woman had TLC to watch her was...funny? 

Ryan seems sleazy regardless. 

I'm still confused on the time line.  When did the allege assult/rape happen?

Not on the same subject but if we were doing topic headings again, I would say: I want my secks 2.0 ?!?!

Edited by greekmom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm still confused on the time line.  When did the allege assult/rape happen?

Same here, especially after the most recent episode....after a romantic dinner where she gives him the ring she wants him to use (which I agree has now been sold or the stones replaced), we see them wake up and her complain about no sex. So......what gives? Ryan laying there staring at the ceiling not even trying to be affectionate or apologetic. He can't wait for her to leave. 

Not saying it couldn't have happened, but this woman is coming across as more and more unhinged and delusional each week. And holy crap, her skin is HORRIBLE. Not trying to be cruel but this is a woman who owns a skin spa?? 

• Love 16

Stephanie questioning Ryan about them not having sex was done in the same tone my boss uses with me when she questions me why my reports weren't done on time. 

"So tell me....what's going on ...." (Low key threatening tone)

Edited by Lily247
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 12/28/2020 at 2:48 PM, Christina said:

So, she was a sex tourist in Ladyville? I guess that could be the name of the thread. Drago was great at these; he'd manage to work in her sleeping with his cousin. 

Stephanie & Ryan:  Old Ladyville

• LOL 19

Good grief this couple is weird, there’s something very off about them or they are just the worst actors ever. Mostly she is talking about how much money she spends on him like it’s his fault.  I doubt he asked her to buy him a half dozen new watches lol.  And really, she thinks she is some kind of hula hoop master, after a couple of minutes he actually looked better than her. She is crazy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 1/16/2021 at 12:36 AM, Christina said:

Texts from Stephanie to Ryan's sister released to an IG meme account

i2o3rqlrgnb61.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&

hat Mommy account is a person with serious issues with the truth, like Yates. I don't know why Stephanie chose her to post these things but it may just be that no one else was willing to touch it.

I was wondering why TLC kept showing the talking head of Stephanie complaining that Ryan still hadn't been intimate with her. Maybe it was their way of trying to say that Stephanie wanted sex and then changed her mind? Regardless,if she says no, then the answer is no.

• Useful 4

I see zero attraction on behalf of Ryan to Stephanie. He doesn't even seem so into the presents she bestows, but he accepts them and says the right words about he is only concerned with making her happy and proving he is trustworthy.

(you know- there's a bridge in Brooklyn I hear you liked....maybe I could sell it to you for a special price today)

• Love 2
On 2/12/2021 at 10:15 PM, endure said:

Good grief this couple is weird, there’s something very off about them or they are just the worst actors ever. Mostly she is talking about how much money she spends on him like it’s his fault.  I doubt he asked her to buy him a half dozen new watches lol.  And really, she thinks she is some kind of hula hoop master, after a couple of minutes he actually looked better than her. She is crazy.

Oh, wait, I actually think he did!

On her first appearance, she was talking with him and I believe she asked him about the watches and how many she should buy and he told her how many to get.  I think he may have even said he wanted some for his "boys" or something like that.  

No judgment, though.  Hell, if she's dumb/desperate enough to ask, good for him for being straight with her.  😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I think there is something wrong with Stephanie.  Her affect is very strange.  I would almost think pills but not sure.

Yes, I noticed that too. Long blink, clear the cotton mouth, form words carefully, stare at Ryan with dead eyes. Drunk or opiates, imo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think there is something wrong with Stephanie.  Her affect is very strange.  I would almost think pills but not sure.

Yes definitely something different about her she could be bipolar and on meds but who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Love 5

Stephanie was on with The Celeb Talk Guy with Max, and she stated that she DID get the ring back that same night at dinner, and they were actually already broken up when she went to Belize and alleges that she was raped by Ryan. 

She said that she was done with him early on and TLC forced her to get back with him to finish out the show because they had invested too much in them already.  She also said that when she was cast, they told her straight up that they had already cast their share of "hillbillies" in the past and needed to go in a different direction.  

https://youtu.be/HfdRDPyoX8s

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 2/19/2021 at 8:47 PM, suzywallis said:

Stephanie was on with The Celeb Talk Guy with Max, and she stated that she DID get the ring back that same night at dinner, and they were actually already broken up when she went to Belize and alleges that she was raped by Ryan. 

She said that she was done with him early on and TLC forced her to get back with him to finish out the show because they had invested too much in them already.  She also said that when she was cast, they told her straight up that they had already cast their share of "hillbillies" in the past and needed to go in a different direction.  

https://youtu.be/HfdRDPyoX8s

I can believe that, but Stephanie still made the choice to pretend to give him gifts, continuously bring up sex, and demean his family. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I can believe that, but Stephanie still made the choice to pretend to give him gifts, continuously bring up sex, and demean his family. 

No arguments there.  She made the choice to be manipulated by TLC, and to carry on the way she did.  I definitely feel for her if he did rape her, obviously.  No one deserves that. 

• Love 4

I think it's funny that Ryan complains to the confessional cam that Stephanie tries to control him and his family with her money, and throws in some Dr. Ryan psychology about how "that's not a healthy relationship," yet he/they don't turn it down. Hey Ryan, all you have to say is, "No thanks Stephanie, I'd rather have a healthy relationship with you than take your money." HAHAHAHAHA, yeah, right.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 5