Type keyword(s) to search

Brandon & Julia

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Now she is trying modeling? The shoes are a no with that gown.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-julia-trubkina-makeover-modeling-photos/

Not every somewhat pretty girl can be a model.  If she wants to stick to regional commercial modeling she might get some jobs but the chances are slim to none that she would be on the books in a New York/Chicago/LA agency, I cannot believe they sunk any money in to that pipe dream.  

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Renewing a green card is as easy as it comes as long as you can come up with the $500 fee.

Maybe she could sell her farts?

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I read somewhere she was having a ‘discussion’ with Yara in that they weren’t chosen for HEA because she was Russian. Maybe that is part of it, but you two are uninteresting to watch.

According to Diaries they were moving to inland Florida to both paint houses.  Not exactly riveting television.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

According to Diaries they were moving to inland Florida to both paint houses.  Not exactly riveting television.

I think they were screwed over there by their so called "friend" that they met on vacation.

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I think they were screwed over there by their so called "friend" that they met on vacation.

Not too smart moving long distance based on the word of a guy you had casual interactions with on vacation.  He seemed a little creepy too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Not too smart moving long distance based on the word of a guy you had casual interactions with on vacation.  He seemed a little creepy too.

Yes he seemed overly friendly and familiar with Julia. She didn’t seem to notice ( she is young) but some of their interactions creeped me out.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She isn't being threatened with deportation, her green card runs out after 2 years & she has to renew it but she has been too lazy or he's been too controlling to put her name on any bills, get a driving license, have her name on the lease etc so she has an issue showing evidence. It's not like she needs a lot of stuff with her name on it, just a couple of things, it's not difficult.

• Useful 5

My guess is they have to get controvery that would make them attractive to sign them up for another season of HEA, or the extra shows, or maybe PT again.   I find them boring, and don't care about anything to do with them.    I'm wondering if the lack of paperwork is the only issue that  she has with the visa?    

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is they have to get controvery that would make them attractive to sign them up for another season of HEA, or the extra shows, or maybe PT again.   I find them boring, and don't care about anything to do with them.    I'm wondering if the lack of paperwork is the only issue that  she has with the visa?    

I wonder if they tell you when you get the green card that before renewal you have to acquire some documentation.  I think when you register to vote you have to do something similar with providing a utility bill or lease to show residency.  These people are either lazy or stupid.  They rented that apartment in Richmond for a year and her name was on nothing?  Maybe Brandon’s parents told him to do that so he could boot her more easily if they broke up.

16 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wonder if they tell you when you get the green card that before renewal you have to acquire some documentation.  I think when you register to vote you have to do something similar with providing a utility bill or lease to show residency.  These people are either lazy or stupid.  They rented that apartment in Richmond for a year and her name was on nothing?  Maybe Brandon’s parents told him to do that so he could boot her more easily if they broke up.

Well the INS can be a bunch of jobsworths but she wouldn't know she needed it if it wasn't there in plain sight. How on earth she doesn't have her name (even jointly) on anything like a bill or lease is just ridiculous and shows a total lack of awareness & total laziness on her part.

She already has a green card so they're not coming after her anytime soon even if she doesn't renew it, they're both just being dramatic for the sake of it and for "clout" as the kids say.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

We are supposed to believe TLC thought viewers would blame Julia for Ukraine?  More likely they are dull as dirt.  Watching Brandon supervise pest control workers in Norfolk is not exactly riveting tv.

The Green Acres storyline is over. Their story, at least for now, is suited for a 10 minute 90 Day Diaries.  The moving to Florida story would not be that interesting, unless the guy on the cruise was some sort of villain.

She is thirsty for attention and maybe needs some drah-ma, as said above.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The Green Acres storyline is over. Their story, at least for now, is suited for a 10 minute 90 Day Diaries.  The moving to Florida story would not be that interesting, unless the guy on the cruise was some sort of villain.

She is thirsty for attention and maybe needs some drah-ma, as said above.

On this week’s Diaries they announced that they were no longer moving to Florida as Brandon was rehired and promoted by the pest control company.  But he was transferred to Norfolk/Virginia Beach.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

On this week’s Diaries they announced that they were no longer moving to Florida as Brandon was rehired and promoted by the pest control company.  But he was transferred to Norfolk/Virginia Beach.

I watched the ep. Riveting tv to have to watch them move into another home….

• LOL 1
  • Love 1