Type keyword(s) to search

Brandon & Julia

• Start Topic

On 2/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Back Atcha said:

Look up "BDSM Swingers."

Actually I could imagine Brandon’s stern, uncompromising mother in her “Mistress Elizabeth” persona. And Ron dressed as a prison corrections officer for some play acting with naughty inmates 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4

Pink Floyd called it in 1979. 

Hush now, baby, baby, don't you cry
Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm
Ooh baby, of course Mama's gonna help build the wall.

Mother, do you think she's good enough
For me?
Mother, do you think she's dangerous
To me?
Mother, will she tear your little boy apart?
Mother,,,will she break my heart?

Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you,
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through.
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in,
Mama will always find out where you've been.
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.
Ooh baby, you'll always be “baby” to me.

• Love 4
On 12/29/2020 at 10:14 AM, Twopper said:

I doubt he told her she was expected to be a farm hand.  Probably he showed her the website.  I am not sure a 20 something city girl who dances in her undies has a clue about the amount of work it can involve.

I would bet money that Brandon has told her all along that she does not have to get up early or do farm work. Why should she? She came to marry him not his family. Personally, I would not marry on a K1 Visa if I couldn't be in the same bedroom. Only because shes not spending enough time alone with him to know if he and she work well together. As for his debt, he shouldn't have been shelling out so much money on her if he's going to regret it later. She assumes he has money based on how he courted her.

• Love 6
On 2/6/2021 at 11:17 PM, Leilani said:

I got swinger vibes from the parents but still shocked that it's become a full on rumour.  That naked hot tubbing gives them away I think.

145579330_894137247829958_7122314976890492126_n.jpg

Why do religious Fanatics get air time? I think about those two kids who were killed because of vallos Doomsday Prophecy. I'm just fed up with these religious nuts hurting their families in the name of faith.

• Love 6
On 2/7/2021 at 2:17 AM, Leilani said:

I got swinger vibes from the parents but still shocked that it's become a full on rumour.  That naked hot tubbing gives them away I think.

145579330_894137247829958_7122314976890492126_n.jpg

Where did you find the FB posting?  I would love to follow this..

• Useful 1
40 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Where did you find the FB posting?  I would love to follow this..

If you google #90dayfiance and julia and brandon, there are stories out in the media about the swinging lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I was channel surfing last night and came across the show "I married/fell in love with/loved a Mama's Boy."  I think TLC has this couple set up to be on a future season of that show.

In my mind, a "Mama's Boy" is a male who has never let go of his mother's apron strings - voluntarily.  I think that Brandon just "goes with the flow" and follows the bidding of whoever tells him to do something.  Mama says, "You can't sleep together," so he communicates that to Julia.  Julia says, "You tell your parents that we WILL sleep together," so he communicates that to his parents.  

Coltie, on the other hand . . . if you look up Mama's Boy in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of him - with his mother.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 1/31/2021 at 4:04 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

“Julia your dirty pillows are showing”

Please don't confuse Betty Buckley with Piper Laurie. Give proper credit where credit is due! Dirty pillows is mama Carrie's line! I just realized that move has 3 iconic women in it: Buckley, Laurie, and Spacek! That's why the 2 remakes were absolute trash! Add in P.J. Soles (her first film role) and that movie is a gay man's wet dream! Can't believe that Drag Race hasn't done any reenactment's from it yet. It's a perfect candidate.

This family is the reason why I hate the rural South. Having grown up in rural NC and being subjected  the same type of hypocritical "values" in my own family, I wish nothing good for Brandon's parents. They are the "do as I say, not as I do" and it's infuriating. This is the reason why at the age of 19 I moved from Hickory, NC to Seattle, WA and never looked back! 

If Brandon were smart, which he obviously isn't, he would move far, far away. Julia is obviously one of the few Russian/South American  women on this show who aren't batshit crazy and he needs to hang on to her for dear life. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 1/23/2021 at 12:08 AM, itsadryheat said:

Ma and Pa tougher to watch knowing they are swingers on top of everything else. 

I'm reading this thread and didn't see that mentioned.  How is this known?  

2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I'm reading this thread and didn't see that mentioned.  How is this known?  

It's a rumor.  Someone who "knows someone who works with Betty" says they even go on swinger cruises.  Some rumors are true; some are not.  I'm not sure whether this one has been proven or disproven.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 2/6/2021 at 12:08 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brandon & Julia: Mother, May I?

This.

and did I read that they married?   I must be REALLY out of it. I have been watching and would never have guessed that. I thought earlier I had read that she went home single. Can anyone help me out?

18 hours ago, AZChristian said:

It's a rumor.  Someone who "knows someone who works with Betty" says they even go on swinger cruises.  Some rumors are true; some are not.  I'm not sure whether this one has been proven or disproven.

I just cannot imagine what their profile pics look like on a swinger lifestyle site.

This "knows someone who works with Betty," is our Deep Throat. LOL.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Why would you share this at work?  Why do I care?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/23/2021 at 7:18 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

This.

and did I read that they married?   I must be REALLY out of it. I have been watching and would never have guessed that. I thought earlier I had read that she went home single. Can anyone help me out?

She's still in the US and they're married. They were doing IG live videos a month ago. 

• Useful 1
On 3/23/2021 at 7:51 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I just cannot imagine what their profile pics look like on a swinger lifestyle site.

This "knows someone who works with Betty," is our Deep Throat. LOL.

I see what you did there.

• LOL 5

If Brandon had any concern for his wife, he could look into what it would take to transfer his license to Nevada, and look at jobs.      One big issue is that Las Vegas is one of the hottest (no not a pun) real estate markets in the country, so he'll probably have to accumulate a big nest egg for renting a place.   Better to look into moving now, than when they have a ton of furniture, and other things to move.   Julia could easily get a cocktail waitress job, and make a lot of money.

• Love 8

I'm reasonably sure their combined TLC paychecks would have financed at least a local move to maybe a nearby bigger town and a nice little apartment if that's what they really wanted.  

I think they're just remaining on the "farm" to keep the TLC money coming in.  

On their own, they are boring as fuck.  They need the parental drama to drive their storyline.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 5/3/2021 at 8:01 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

If Brandon had any concern for his wife, he could look into what it would take to transfer his license to Nevada, and look at jobs.      One big issue is that Las Vegas is one of the hottest (no not a pun) real estate markets in the country, so he'll probably have to accumulate a big nest egg for renting a place.   Better to look into moving now, than when they have a ton of furniture, and other things to move.   Julia could easily get a cocktail waitress job, and make a lot of money.

I don't think it's Vegas that really interests Julia. At this point she said she'd even move to Richmond. I imagine anything looks good next to the farm.

There was an Insta post back in December that showed them living in an apartment on their own. They only left it up for the day. I suspect they're only "living at the farm" when the cameras roll. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 5/9/2021 at 9:36 AM, Persnickety1 said:

On their own, they are boring as fuck.  They need the parental drama to drive their storyline.  

And the whole "Julia is super jealous of any girl who looks at Howdy Doody" storyline.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/23/2021 at 8:12 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

And the whole "Julia is super jealous of any girl who looks at Howdy Doody" storyline.

Ugh.  I was pretty indifferent towards her until the Tell All.  She's a yappy little know-it-all asshole.  They can both get off my lawn get off of my TV.  🙄

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9

On The Amazing Race you used to be able to tell when one team-member was clearly the one behind applying and getting on show, and the other team-member was the sorry son of a bitch who got dragged all over the place just to let their friend/family member have their 15 minutes of reality fame.

That's exactly what I think of when I see Julia and Brandon.  Julia's clearly driving the train.  She playing up the "jealousy" angle because she has nothing else to lean on.  She's playing up the fractured syntax because she's decided it makes her "endearing".  

I'm sure Brandon went along because I doubt there are many bodies like that in DimWitted, Virginia or whereverthehell he lived.  And it's easier money than crawling through folks' bug-infested crawl-spaces.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Here are some blurbs from an online site called "NewsFinale."

BRANDON'S FATHER'S HEALTH:

• Unfortunately, Ron Gibbs’ illness is still unknown.
  • It was just recently reported that his health is deteriorating.
  • Similarly, fans were lead to believe that Ron is ‘dying,’ and Brandon’s parents implied that he only had a little time left.
  • Brandon’s father continues to labor on the farm despite his health problems.
  • However, fans appear to believe that Brandon will return to the farm to assist if Ron is unable to work.
  • Moreover, Ron seemed to be in good health and shape six months ago. On ‘90 Day Fiance,’ there was no mention of an illness, implying that his health had just lately deteriorated.

Betty seems to be a mastermind as far as keeping the publicity wagon rolling.  This is going to be embarrassing for all (including TLC) if she has exaggerated everything.  If Brandon returns to the farm to work, he'll never escape again.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Here are some blurbs from an online site called "NewsFinale."

BRANDON'S FATHER'S HEALTH:

• Brandon’s father continues to labor on the farm despite his health problems.
  • However, fans appear to believe that Brandon will return to the farm to assist if Ron is unable to work.

People keep forgetting this is a doomsday prep farm. Not an income farm.

There is no need for either Brandon or Ron to work on the farm. They can sell it.

Gawd, I just can't with these people.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

People keep forgetting this is a doomsday prep farm. Not an income farm.

There is no need for either Brandon or Ron to work on the farm. They can sell it.

Gawd, I just can't with these people.

THANKS, GreekMom.  I'm not a dedicated viewer, so I had no idea of the reason for having the farm.  Mr. and Mrs. Manipulatin'Betty are even weirder to me now.  I guess Betty came up with a good storyline and the producers bought it.  "How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree?"  Now...let's discuss their puppy mill.   OR...Ron's "mystery malady."

• Love 6

I was very confused about Julia's reaction when Brandon's parents revealed the father's illness. She seemed taken aback and then seemed to be feeling concern for Brandon (or maybe selfish concern about having to move back or near the unneeded farm). Maybe I'm way off and read it wrong, but that was the impression I got.  Surely she knew already?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Unfortunately, Ron Gibbs’ illness is still unknown.

Okay, I have two thoughts on this:  If there is an illness, I want nothing but the best recovery for him.  He appears to be a jerk but an elderly dad who is sick is not funny nor entertaining.  And  if he is ill, it is 100% their right to not give details.

If he is NOT sick, well kudos to Betty and or Ron for the mastermind.  HIPPA prevents people from discussing it, so......voila! 

9 hours ago, greekmom said:

Yes they can!!!  So glad I never married someone with these parents who pressure their kids to buy their home.  Maybe he wants his own home?  Maybe he wants to live on the west coast?  Or Florida?   Or overseas?  

• Love 4
On 8/17/2021 at 7:02 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

HIPPA prevents people from discussing it, so......voila! 

HIPAA doesn't govern me--or most of us.  I'm not a healthcare professional; I have no access to Ron or his medical records.  So...Viola*!

*In our 30s, one of my friends said, "VIOLA!"  I said, "What's that?"  She "explained" that's it's something people in comic books said when they meant, "Here you go."  Ahh.  I said,  "Sounds like the same reason I pronounced a comic book word AN-tih-CUE!  We were sight-reading and we each made a mistake."

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Or overseas?  

Oh, NOOooooo, Mrs. Hanson.  Not "overseas."  That might be (you know) Russia!  If that happens, Betty will have to pack her bags (no matter how ill Ron is) and follow her baby to another continent.

On 2/12/2021 at 5:59 PM, Tuneful said:

Pink Floyd called it in 1979. 

Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true

Let's dedicate this to TRISH too!

On 2/19/2021 at 9:14 AM, AZChristian said:

Coltie, on the other hand . . . if you look up Mama's Boy in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of him - with his mother.

BIG Mike and BIG Trish fit this bill too.  While his wedding was starting, Trish called Mike and told him to STOP.  He did (but did marry Natalie eventually).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

HIPPA doesn't govern me--or most of us.  I'm not a healthcare professional; I have no access to Ron or his medical records.  So...Viola*!

*In our 30s, one of my friends said, "VIOLA!"  I said, "What's that?"  She "explained" that's it's something people in comic books said when they meant, "Here you go."  Ahh.  I said,  "Sounds like the same reason I pronounced a comic book word AN-tih-CUE!  We were sight-reading and we each made a mistake."

Did you ever see an Everybody Loves Raymond where they kept saying Voila all the time?  Random thought on a Wednesday.

6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Oh, NOOooooo, Mrs. Hanson.  Not "overseas."  That might be (you know) Russia!  If that happens, Betty will have to pack her bags (no matter how ill Ron is) and follow her baby to another continent.

Let's dedicate this to TRISH too!

BIG Mike and BIG Trish fit this bill too.  While his wedding was starting, Trish called Mike and told him to STOP.  He did (but did marry Natalie eventually).

She enlisted the neighbor to help as well.  Neighbor said....yeah no.

• Love 4
On 8/17/2021 at 5:56 PM, Rebky said:

I was very confused about Julia's reaction when Brandon's parents revealed the father's illness. She seemed taken aback and then seemed to be feeling concern for Brandon (or maybe selfish concern about having to move back or near the unneeded farm). Maybe I'm way off and read it wrong, but that was the impression I got.  Surely she knew already?

I like to think that Julia DID NOT KNOW and she was concerned.  In MY SCENARIO, this is something Betty told Brandon. "It's nothing serious, Son, but we need to keep our storyline going on TLC.  If you could manage to look sad and upset, I think we'll get another season."  Meanwhile, Julia is sucked in--yet again.  RUN, Julia, RUN !!!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/18/2021 at 3:29 AM, Back Atcha said:

HIPAA doesn't govern me--or most of us.  I'm not a healthcare professional; I have no access to Ron or his medical records.  So...Viola*!

I don't get it. What is the real word @Back Atcha?

1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

I don't get it. What is the real word @Back Atcha?

“Voila”, French for “there it is” or “there you have it”. A viola is a musical instrument, similar to a cello.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

“Voila”, French for “there it is” or “there you have it”. A viola is a musical instrument, similar to a cello.

Some people (e.g., Vicki Gunvalson) also butcher it with "Walla," which makes my inner 16 year old French class student cringe.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5